University in 2017

>university in 2017

Diggies has to shoot up a uni.

>MFW I went to CU fucking Boulder and they were so shook from a professor saying that the victims of 9/11 deserved it, they didn't have any of this hippie SJW bullshit

Didn't even riot when that fag Milo came to speak.

>going into debt slavery to Jews so Jews can warp your mind into serving them better

>he's not going to Fright Night 2017

The absolute state of Germany.

>debt slavery
only in burgertown. Only in burgertown. Indoctrination in Germany is free.

Honestly, the longer this goes on, the greater the reckoning will have to be.

>gender studies

i thought this was a murican thing only.
why are they pushing it in germany?

let's see if you can find it

Of course indoctrination is free. It's indoctrination. In fact, it's not only free: It's mandatory. Don't worry, though, it's not really free. It all comes from the mountains of taxes we're forced to pay in our countries.

The "free" narrative is bullshit. Sure, they'll teach you some useful shit to go along with the indoctrination, but then they expect you to stick to that, and only that, and basically not have any political identity of your own.

But the tide can still be turned. Who knows? Maybe we'll keep the "free" narrative after we run the left out of education. I personally can't wait to make leftists pay through the nose for right wing initiatives.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Apparently they're pushing it everywhere. Thank Allah it's not really making much progress over here.

>he thinks this garbage came from america
>hasnt heard of the frankfurt school

>Fuck you Hams
>Why do always delete my saved game just to fuck shit up with the character creator tool

>Israel
It isn't funny anymore. PURGE THE KIKES.

>gender studies
>queershit
>fucking marxism
>israel
What else is there that I can't read in kraut?

You are doing college wrong. Stop paying attention to the moaners and study. Get high grades, recieve Honors, marry qt gf, find good job, have lots of children.

Most ppl dont even need loans to attend. A part time job can cover most of not all of tuition.

>basic medical training by an organization called workers child
>welcome evening by social democrat youth
>under Marx: What is the "left"? What is Marxism?
>queer campus party appropriately called fright night
>equality and diversity(didn't even bother to translate diversity to Vielfalt)
>queer-feminist gay presentation
>all-gender-flea market
>a terrible pun I won't bother to explain
Jesus Christ

>didn't even bother to translate diversity to Vielfalt
On that note, Is it true that international organisations/progressives butcher German language?

Just find things like travel brochures to Ghana, brochures for AIDS and ZIKA. Post some official FBI crime stats and see if anyone notices.

what jobs? robots are taking your jobs

Yes, the newspeak is just used here as is even though there is a German word for all of it and if there ever wasn't you could make one.
Let's say Vielfältig didn't exist you could just pull it from Latin as Diversität but no.

WTF I cant read arabic. Can we get a translation?

>university in 2009

WAS IST DAS!!?!?

underrated

nice simple boomer mindset faggot. good grades doesnt guarantee a good job

I noticed on that blue pamphlet
>a battery pack for you social fleshlight
Why is this in English?

No way you're actually American and younger than 30. My community college costs at least 1.7k for a semester with full class schedule, and then there's books and supplies.

No way you're working part-time at Chuck E Cheese's, while paying for school and living anywhere but with your mom. Must not own a car either.

How are you not making it. Pell grant nets you close to $2500 a term/semester.

Thank god it says flashlight.
English is common in commercials so it's not strange, but especially lefties love English mottos because they hate Germany.
Simple as that.

>but especially lefties love English mottos because they hate Germany.
Maybe those lefties need a taste of the Australian variety of english irl.

Imagine an Aussie visiting Deutschland shouting Fickende Juden.

So when you cunts going to start the Fourth Reich?

Now when I see this, we actually could need a nuclear cleansing or two.

Would be pretty funny because 'ficken' isn't used that way and he'd seem over enthusiastic about Jews having sex.

When Austria annexes us, maybe?

>because 'ficken' isn't used that way and he'd seem over enthusiastic about Jews having sex.
Pic related
>When Austria annexes us, maybe?
Again, mfw that's pretty much what happened last time.

To paraphrase Jordan Peterson:

The humanities are corrupted and dying, men are bailing out left and right. Though this makes sense, men need to reclaim the humanities and push out the SJWs.

That starts with you fags kissing the academic ring and getting Phds, then turning on the people who gave them to you. This is what the boomers did throughout the 60s/70s while they established the liberal order we have now.

>H-how dare they present me with information I don't agree with.

You people will cry over anything. The point of college is not to protect babby's delicate sensibilities.

wat

Just being a burger here, but how is this even possible? This only shows how much cuckery there is out there.