One Piece

>Spoilers are out
>not the best chapter, sounds boring
>break next week

835 Country of Souls
Color page: the crew eats shaved ice
In Totland - Chocolatown, the citizens are asked a certain question every 6 months
Shadow in the church: "Leave or Life"? Citizen: Life.
The shadow pulls out part of the citizen's life (expectancy)
Luffy finds the real Nami among the fakes. She talks about what happened after Luffy disappeared.
Nami's running from Brulee, using the Clima Tact. Carrot jumps towards Brulee
Carrot: Electroclaw!
Brulee materializes a mirror-like thing in front of herself, and Carrot hits it.
Brulee: Reflection!!
Carrot's punch comes out of the mirror, Carrot is hit and blown away.
Brulee: I am a mirror! A "mirror human" thanks to the Mira-Mira fruit!
Carrot jumps at Brulee again
Brulee: "Mirror World"
Carrot is trapped inside the mirror
Brulee: Mom already knows about you people.
Brulee orders the trees to capture the crew. Chopper eats a rumble ball and turns gigantic
Brulee: Amazing trick you have there! Mom will be happy! She's an unparalleled "Collector of Bizarre Beasts"!
End flashback
Luffy asks the giant buried guy why the trees move
Buried guy: Linlin...no, Big Mom has the Soul-Soul fruit, she can arrange people's souls as she pleases. With that power, she gathered souls from the inhabitants and scattered throughout the country, giving life to all sorts of things.
Luffy: Who are you anyway?
Buried guy: A long time ago, I was...Linlin's husband. After 2 daughters were born, I was thrown away.
Behind the head, Mom's son Cracker (10th son) pulls the head from the ground. The guy's body is the same size of his head, he's not a giant.
Cracker: Stop feeding info to our enemy, you fool!!! Buried guy: Wait, Cracker! Please let me meet Chiffon, just for a moment! I heard she married, I want to say congratulations to her... Just let me talk to Linlin!! I heard that Lola left the house too...they're my important family!!
Nami: Lola!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqSoRgqWeiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seriously who the fuck is even excited for this chapter after these fucking spoilers?

>boring running
>boring talking
>lola
>Lola???
Never been this disappointed after reading spoilers.
Oda is a fucking hack.

CONFIRMED: Whitey Bay raped to death by Weevil. Where were you when it happened?

LUNAfags EPIC BTFO

F O R E V E R
O
R
E
V
E
R

Beautiful..
Post Hancock pls

Let's face it. One Piece has been shit since the timeskip. The anime was better, the manga was better, Oda was a better mangaka.
It's almost been 300 chapters since the timeskip and it's been a borefest so far.
This arc should be insanely good, it's a Yonko arc, there is no more shit setup (many people has been using the "setup" excuse to explain the mediocrity of the previous arcs).
This arc is already 12 chapters long, we are still stuck in this uninteresting forest. Oda is back to Dressrosa pacing and using unnecessary plotlines and characters. The best years of this series are far behind us.

And unironically Oda dicksuckers were bitching that the pacing for this arc was too fast when Luffy first arrived at Whole Cake,it's like they enjo getting fucked in all of theor orifices every single week by Oda.

Tbh this arc shouldn't even exist

>shitty landwhale that loves racemixing as a villain
>absolutely horrible and cartoony character designs even by OP standards
>shitty setting

Fuck this whole arc desu,kys Oda and Oda dicksuckers.

Ok, I've decided. I'll drop One Piece when the last Bleach chapter comes out. It's shit weekly, but good when you read it in batches.

So I wish all of you faggot a lot of fun! And reminder Nami and Robin are literally Semen Demons.

Oda's character designs has been getting worse ever since Thriller Bark. But this is a new standard. It's too bad because he is at his best when dealing with humans looking characters (Alabasta/Skypiea/Jaya/Water Seven).

see you in two weeks

Literally a minimum of 15 days until we get relevant One Piece content. I feel like I'm reading Berserk at this point. Dressrosa got better after a slow start before falling apart again so hopefully this arc gets better as well.

Delete that shitty fucking picture you faggot.

Dressrosa had a slow start? Are you kidding? It was like the best start ever. But then it was bad so yea.

>Let's face it. One Piece has been shit since the timeskip

Now, to be perfctly honest, as someone who's been reading OP since almost 15 years, it dipped into mediocrity since Skypiea.
The problem isn't Oda's narrative, the problem is that it's simply too long, most of the arcs have all the same exact structure.

Go to new island, meet new allies, Oh Noes there's a big bad oppressing the people in here, someone gets kidnapped and used as hostage/prisoner for tension or suspence, the strawhats make a "plan", each fight a villain, Luffy crushes the final boss, huge party, off to the next island, rinse and repeat.

Hell, the only arcs that barely break from this terrible routine are Marineford and Impel Down, and even so they're just barely different, introducing bilions of characters with next to no relevant personality besides their designs(which are starting to feel samey too by the way) isn't going to make OP any interest.

What little else Oda has is the Poneglyphs but who fucking cares about Poneglyphs when Oda isn't saying anything besides something something big weapons something something, Vegapunk is the same, how many years has it been since it was introduced? And we still know nothing about it, we don't know noting about the Gorosei or the WG besides the fact that they're there, they have cool dresses and make omg so serious plot commentary, much strawhats, so worst generation.

Sure, if you like weekly mindless fun it's nice, but eh, even HxH managed to have a better and more interesting story and it's not like it's the epithome of weekly manga either, especially with all the hiatuses.
And trust me, I like OP enough to keep reading it after all this time, but the story leaves a lot to be desired, Oda could have already told us everything he did up to now with about 200 chapter less and the manga would be honestly better, unless you like the same copypasted gags and fights and if that's the case, by all means do enjoy the manga.

Oda a hack, we knew that Big Mom is related to Lola the moment she handed the card

Where the fuck is rob lucci

Nami looks so good with Sanjis clothes.
It's like when your girl wears your shirt after you finish fucking.

Cute!!!!

grow the fuck up will you

Its been this many chapters and we still haven't seeen Coby in the main story. I want to see his powers.

Lola takes a lot after her dad.

>calls others Oda dick suckers
>is so addicted to Oda's humongous cock that he keeps reading a manga he doesn't like every week
kek, I think all these years of guzzling Oda's cum has inhibited your ability to think. in reality, you're the biggest Oda cock muncher of them all.

>big mom, soul queen
>brook, soul king
ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BrookXBigMom confirmed

Ughh, I prefer shipping shitposting as opposed to complaining shitposting; but it always happens when a new chapter drops or spoilers leak.

Just gotta wait it out.

D R O P P R E D
R
O
P
P
R
E
D

Dressrosa's start was the first time i took a serious break since I caught up at Sabondy. I don't know why people liked it so much.

>the story is to long for me

I will make a prediction here and I HOPE it comes true. Because Brook is already dead and has control over his own "soul", he will be immune to Big Mom's powers.

>"You killed me! ....But I am already dead. Yohohohoho!"
>Que Big Mom's "enel face"

>expecting to see Coby randomly in yonkos territory

user dressrosa was probably the closes chance of Coby making an appearance. Now you're going to have to wait at least 2 arcs before he shows up. And that's me being nice

>all SANAfags

>taking my meme to try and talk shit to me
You really do like embarrassing yourself

Because the start of the arc introduced Fujitora (when he was cool and interesting), Dofla's crew (when they seemed strong). It also introduced the Collosseum tournament (which was actually cool at the start), and the island's settings (pretty good). The living toys were also pretty cool until we learn about that hax devil fruit.

>Fujitora
Seemed too passive and boring to me.
>Doffy crew
They didn't seem strong at all after Baby 5 and Buffalo's performance at Punk Hazard
>Collisseum
Seemed like even bigger filler than the forest at the time.
>Setting
Eh, Opinions. I thought it threw too much at once (toys, fairies/dwarves, Collisseums)

> Seemed like even bigger filler than the forest at the time.

Come on, it introduced characters like Don ChinJao, Burgess, Bartolomeo, Cavendish, Sai, Bellamy's return, Hajrudin (Elbaf giant), Suleiman, Orlumbus...Barto's introduction chapter was fucking good. It was 10x better than what we have right now. And at least we were dealing with human, not a freaks show.

I meant bigger in terms of length. Sorry I wasn't clear enough.

I hope Brulee bites it and Sanji gets her DF. Then Kizaru would be matched like that intro with he & Sanji fighting.

I wonder if Sanji would eat a DF.

Not unless her beloved Nami-san asked him to.

I cannot understand the message that you are trying to get across.

>They didn't seem strong at all after Baby 5 and Buffalo's performance at Punk Hazard
No way. Once we were introduced to the rest of the crew, they left a strong impression. Honestly there were too many moving gears in Dressrosa.

>Big Mom's ability revealed
>Giant revealed
>Brûlée revealed

>Shadow in the church
Moria technically should be able to take control of this shadow.

I want to fuck Big Mom

I'll be disappointed if he eats a devil fruit. I guess with Jimbei his swimming role would be accounted for though.

Big Mom has a crewmember strong enough to fight Kizaru. That's pretty scary.

I don't think those are actual shadows, just these things at the bottom of the page.

Fuck man. I miss the days when people didn't actually die.

Thanks for explaining, I forgot about those things.

He only wants to eat a fruit that makes him invisible.

one thing that i hate about recent one piece is how silly they are making luffy

he looks more and more like a child in every chapter

after the time skip he looked younger and smaller than he was before, what the hell

That Whitey Bay is dead. It's not hard to figure out. No more icefu wiafu

when was that?

people always died in one piece

I get that Luffy is far from the smartest person around but he could have a semblance of reasoning and serious logical thinking on some occasions instead of being full on instinct and feeling with his decisions. He's the leader of the team but all he ever does is give the final yes/no and its kinda lame. He doesn't give off that air of being worth respect you'd expect from a pirate king outside of being able to punch really hard and not care about consequences of his actions. He should be a tiny bit more like Ace.

Luffy before timeskip
>"People can die, you can't save everyone. I will protect you and my crew because you are my friends!

Luffy after timeskip
>"you've made my friend cry! I will beat you and I will save everyone! no one is going to die! everyone on this island is my friend"

Kekkkkkkk
What a hack.
Oda dicksuckers BTFO

The "you've made my friend cry!" part also applies to Pre-TS Luffy. You're right about the rest though.

fake and gay

just like your mom kekekekekekek

I'm loving the Thriller Bark vibes of this arc. After two giant "save the kingdom" plots post-timeskip it's nice to just have a solid wacky adventure arc in enemy territory.

I wonder if Moria intentionally copy catted Big Mom to try and even his odds with Kaidou or if it's total coincidence that they use similar abilities and have the same rival.

>implying this won't turn into a save the kingdom plotline by the end.
They didn't plan to save Dressrosa going in either.

based mods

>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

Luffyfags will defend this

>butthurt LuNafag detected

Is not a Luffy thing, is just that the hack is not trying anymore. He loves dragon Ball so much that he is literally turning into toriyama.

I get that he claimed Fishman Island under the Starwhats since he became bros with Jinbei and Shirahoshi but did he really fight for Dressrosa. I may have drawn a complete blank when he said so but I thought beating Doffy was the main motivation and he only gave a fuck about Rebecca like when he helped Vivi. Saving the city was just a result of trying to pick off the clown.

I loved Marineford but it retrospect Whitebeard had an awful lot of useless jobber captains on his crew. The post-timeskip Strawhats would've annihilated Whitebeard's crew instantly minus maybe Marco.

Lucci is canon CP0 but we've only seen him in passing.

>The post-timeskip Strawhats would've annihilated Whitebeard's crew instantly minus maybe Marco.
Not a chance lmao

Brock is gonna end up marrying Mom and get a glimpse of the world's strongest panties.

>anime

im not one of those people, but what an awful chapter

the fucking hack released a complete filler chapter right before the break last time as well
it's embarrassing

Friendly reminder
>alabasta=dressRosa
>skypeia/water 7=zou
>enies lobby=WCI

GODA of the hack

Luffy himself is barely Jozu level and Zoro is robably equal to Vista,the only one besides them that can defeat one of the other commanders are Sanji and maybe Franky.

That makes literally no fuckin sense,if you wanna act like a fuckign retard at least say that jaya is zou since they're both smalla rcs setting up something bigger,but there's barely any similarities besides that.

Orange Town = Alabasta
>Both have villains who can split into smaller pieces and use sharp weapons
>Both of the villains use explosive devices
>Both of the villains are betrayed by a female who later joins the crew
>Both have dogs (Shu Shu and Lasso)
>Both have minor villains who use a pet (Ritche and Lasso)
>Luffy gets stuck in a cage
>The Strawhats leave without the citizens knowing they were saved by them

Dropped

See you next chapter.

How is this a friendly reminder?

>break next week
Isn't that just WSJ's week off.

>I don't know what filler is

More like GODA the master of parallels

>the citizens are asked a certain question every 6 months
Been watching too much dr who?
youtube.com/watch?v=HqSoRgqWeiw

kek more than half of these "similarities" are so generic and half-assed it just looks like you were grasping at straws to try and come up with something insightful but failed miserably.

That was the joke.

You can never be so sure, some people on here are legitimately that retarded.

>there are people in here that don't suck Odas-sama dick like we do.
Keep sucking faggot

So how long is this arc gonna be? 2 years? 3? How many years will we spend until Luffy actually arrives?

Oh so it was a joke

A little under 2 years. I don't know what you mean specifically by "arrives" but he'll be out of the forest in 2-3 chapters.

kek, the fact that you're here and read OP in the first place just proves you're in love with Oda's gigantic cock. keep sucking.

>still sucking Odas dick
You love it don't you

It seemed like Oda wanted to get through so much like he couldn't find any way to fit some characters in future arcs. It did have a good pay off though, kinda

When I come to these threads it's not for two faggots to tell each other they're not sucking dick hard enough.

Get a life.

I'm excited to see chopper use the rumble ball to get big, even if it is run away or whatever. I guess big mom's soul-soul fruit can transfer portions of soul to her, and that is how she is stealing life. I have zero idea what this means when it comes to brook.

Mirror df could give him the power to reflect every light, thus making him invisible. And it could be a cool end to this arc, giving him a df power up to reduce the huge gap between him and zoro/luffy, while zoro will probably have one too on Wano

God dammit Oda really is a complete fucking hack,over 10 chapters in this arc and literally nothing happened,at this point OP is going to turn out even worse than Naruto or Bleach by its end.

Official list of shounen series betetr than One Piece

>Magi
>Jojo
>Hxh
>Nanatsu no Taizai
>FMA
>Attack on Titan
>Baki

>Nami looking at Sanji
>Sanji with a sword
>Dadji told Sanji he taught him how to use a sword
ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA