Why don't whites physically discipline their children anymore?

It says it right in your bible "Spare the rod, spoil the child"

I would go over to my white neighbors house and he would be like "STFU MOM!"
And she would be like "Daniel!... What am I gonna do with him!?!"

White millennials and gen z are spoiled. Antifa and and the alt left are a white problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=WhBSfQ1jaW8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PyOOS4-gJVQ?t=6m7s
dannyzacharias.net/blog/2015/5/7/dont-spare-the-rod-recovering-the-biblical-perspective-on-disciplining-your-children
youtube.com/watch?v=MYCHpnMgTEM
youtube.com/watch?v=0guH-GQfGP8
youtube.com/watch?v=88CoZKwCzmU
sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/09/090924231749.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This baby was one of the children who acted in the Sandy hoax FEMA drill

Fuck you op

Because the government would take our children away.

Look how the coddling leads to autism. youtu.be/PyOOS4-gJVQ?t=6m7s

Because it either turns you into a little bitch or a future wife beater, a poster said the latter happened to him on a thread that was asking this exact same question two days ago

Youre not supposed to hit kids retard.

The rod is a reference to a shepherds staff which was used to direct sheep, not to bash them with.

literally just gave my kid a little smack on the ass this morning for not listening.

>you can only either coddle your children or beat the shit out of them
Yep, absolutely no middle ground, good logic OP

5:58

Confirmed to have never been on a farm. You do hit the sheep with it numbskull.
>hurrdurr all I do is point my rod where I want the one of the dumbest animals on the planet to go.
This isn't Pikmin you closeted faggot.

People who aren't spanked as children are all of our shit posters.

(((the bible)))

confirmed nigger
dannyzacharias.net/blog/2015/5/7/dont-spare-the-rod-recovering-the-biblical-perspective-on-disciplining-your-children

Do you hit your wife too? How about your parents? Somebody should hit you for being a fucking idiot and advocting for violence against children

My gf was never beat and she is spoiled. Always raising her voice at her parents. Minorities don't do such a thing. Minorities respect their parents and dont abandon them in old people homes. Minorities will wash their parents ass if they must.

There is something seriously wrong with the white family unit and its the result of mk ultra programming and living in the wicked west.

Again, white people also take this to the other very wrong and corrupt extreme. IE get drunk, domestically abuse wife, beat shit out of children.

White kids in the current generation just get their ipad taken away.

Just look at the difference in minority parents. This is why our children arent 16 and pregnant on mtv for the world to see.

youtube.com/watch?v=MYCHpnMgTEM

>a leaf committing taqqiya.
Next send me a link about prosperity Christianity.

Notice how you said "Somebody should hit me?" Because you don't have the stomach to do something like that yourself. You limp dicked nigger lover.

This

The autism rate is already too high without beating the communication out of people.
Teaching children to talk instead is healthier. It strengthens them.
Beaten children are weakened children, and they'll more likely beat their own children, too. It weakens your entire lineage.
If you want a society of powerless whiners, beat the shit out of your kids every time they complain. The only restraint they'll learn on complaining is not to do it near you.
Teach someone to do a thing for internal, individual reasons, and they'll do the thing unprompted for themselves.
Beatings cannot pass on internal motives.
As with many things about white society, the secret is harmonic individualism. The child also is recognized as a person.
The recognition of individual motives permits the transmission of ideas in a way that sticks better than violence.

PS narcissistic leftists become parents, too. What happens when they're willing to pass on their ideas even with violence?
The personal is political.
They teach compliance in their presence, but the internal motive that passes on is hostility.
Hypothetically, of course. I haven't witnessed anything directly. But I have wondered, seeing atypically self-absorbed generations suddenly rearing an atypically stressed one.

Women outlawed it.

I have quite a few friends who have kids and they don't use corporal punishment. Needless to say all their kids are fucking out of control.
>Feed dog laundry detergent because he thinks it's funny.
oh lil baby, yu coulda hurt da doggy :*(( gotta be more careful champ!

And that was the extent of that incident. He got a nice lil talking to. Just drawing attention to the incident made him cry which in turn made his mom take him up in her bosom and comfort him for poisoning the dog.

Another couple
>going out to eat
>child gets ipad taken away
>throws autistic fit
>parents suggest we scrap our dinner plans
They'd rather alter their entire life around her outbursts instead of controlling the child.

at least all these parents will totally be their children's best friend though. if I had a dime for every fucking retard who said "I'm gonna be such a cool parent."

you know who physically punishes their kids and turns them into psychotic retards that can only use violence to solve their problems? Blacks, Muslims, Russians and dumb Amerifats.

>listen to eurocuck parenting
>raise a eurocuck

>listen to george washington/jesus/mlk parenting
>raise george washington/jesus/mlk

This post gave me autism. Corporal punishment and talking with your children isn't mutually exclusive you biased dipshit.

>you know who physically punishes their kids

Basically every society in recorded history except for modern, fag Europe? Have you ever been to asia?

The Bible has a lot of messed up shit in it. Doesn’t make it okay.

Yes black people definitely don't beat their wives or leave their children.
Black people are the kangz in comparison to white people.
So by 'minority' you're only referring to Mexicans right? Because nothing you just said really applies to any others, except maybe some asians

thats woman speak. they always say someone "else" should beat you up because they are too weak to do it themselves. leaf is confirmed roastie or super beta bitch guy.

>The Bible has a lot of messed up shit in it. Doesn’t make it okay.

The Bible is pretty clear on the point that you should physically discipline your children. It isn't just that one verse about sparing the rod, either. The God of the Bible, like a disappointed father, "visits with stripes" those he loves.

>meme flag
kill yourself.

This. Not using corporal punishment is a recent thing.

Also explains why so many limp dicked numale faggot millennials are in this thread defending a completely uninhibited childhood. You have to be old enough to be from a generation that spanked to understand.

>mummy took away some GBPs when I threw boiling water on my sister :((((
>I lost my ipad for two wholes hours after I bit grandma :((((

only the lower class detritus ever need to hit their children

If you are too dumb to discipline a child without beating them then damn your fucking dumb.

My mom used to hit me when I was little, last time she did it I just laughed at her. Strange I was the same size as her at the time... Strange...

Cowards use their strength against the weak.

Serioulsly it is so fucking simple to get a child to stop bawling, you just fake cry super fucking loud right back at them. I do it to in fucking public to strangers kids ALL THE DAMN TIME.

Works in a few seconds and it is also hilarious, almost all of the parents thought it was hilarious, I have never gotten as much as an angry glance for mocking a crying child...

Seriously get some damn fucking empathy/parenting skills. If your kid only listens to you because you are bigger and stronger you are not preparing them to be on their own and to regulate themselves.

Looking up to minorities beating their kids is also dumb, just look at how their kids are turning out... This is NOT evidence they are doing a good job.

How blacks discipline their children.

youtube.com/watch?v=0guH-GQfGP8

whats the point in bringing up "every recorded society in history" as if those people were any measurement for decency or good parenting practices. Just look at todays societies and see the differences in the cultures that use abusive parenting techniques and those that dont.

Have you ever been to Asia? the young people there hate the backwards ass methods of their parents and the pressure of their school systems.

I used to get the ol' slap on the ass when I was bad as a little child. Im 22 now. I was really well behaved back in the day. Now I'm pretty much a piece of shit. It's kinda works.

>only the lower class detritus ever need to hit their children

This is what eurocucks actually believe. Like you're special and better because your parents didn't love you enough to discipline you and toughen you up.

This is how Europe became so effete and cucked, my dude. The world is a tough place, and in your vain pursuit of class, you're surrendering all the strength of humanity.

>Fake cry in your childs ear super loud, it's what ur supposed to do instead of spank them

I work at a school once a week, teachers would tell you it's because of Child Protective Services.
Parents are afraid to discipline

>whats the point in bringing up "every recorded society in history" as if those people were any measurement for decency or good parenting practices.

Uh, because they were? A parent that doesn't physically discipline their children doesn't love their child as much as they love themselves. They love vanity. Every single one of the most effective, wonderful human beings in history, every famous world leader, every religious figure, every noble scientist, was spanked growing up back in the day.

Only in the past 50 years have we even been raising kids in the West without spanking. And look at the results. Berkeley and Paris.

Women passed a law against it?

Or maybe your parents used physical punishment instead of actually being good parents and teaching you good behaviour so once that fear isnt there anymore you are just a retarded adult

Yeah its too much. Even animals discipline their children. The pet stuff is the worst. I have heard a similar situation where achild put dish washer soap in the dog bowl. The dad ddidnt even have to use physical punishment. He told his daughter she would have to drink a cup with soap in it. Only when she was beyond tears did he let up.

If you just let your children do whatever and be free, well thats how you get transgender children in a satanically influenced society.

youtube.com/watch?v=88CoZKwCzmU

>I work at a school once a week, teachers would tell you it's because of Child Protective Services.
>Parents are afraid to discipline

Its not even CPS. It's anti-spanking parents who spread false memes about it being illegal to spank your kid, or how CPS will take your kid away if they find out you spanked, or if you leave a mark.

The fact is that the fucking NINTH CIRCUIT COURT just ruled a couple of years ago that the California CPS had to leave a mom alone who took a spoon to her kid's ass and bruised the fuck out of it. Why? Because parents actually still DO have a right to discipline their bad-ass kids in America.

You must be a minority to be so stupid. Hopefully you can read a graph.

Because child abuse makes retarded children.
Learn them discussion and negotiation instead you dumb nigger.

t. molymeme

I hink the fat has atrophied your brain my man. I have never seen cherrypicking this hard. As if there were no great people raised in the past 50 years. Also antifa, young communists and student riots have been a thing for way longer than 50 years.

Stfu you childless know it all. Kids don't just ask of a sudden change their attitudes because you tell them to stop. Spanking them doesn't change a damn thing. Why don't you go get some pussy and have some kids before you spew utter shit out of your mouth. Learn what it's like to raise another human before you judge others. Fucking liberal scum.

hispanics and blacks are different. Their problems of violence is more socioeconomic related. Life cant be perfect in the hood where the CIA pumps crack. Blacks and mexicans dont own the boats at the docks. That said, black fathers should definitly raise their children. But the same could be said about the whites who abandoned their hapas in bangkok and thailand.

Stop hitting your children.

>Because child abuse makes retarded children.

Yes, when I think of men like Theodore Roosevelt, Martin Luther King Jr, and Albert Einstein, I'm struck by how retarded they all were.

>As if there were no great people raised in the past 50 years.

Who, Caitlyn Jenner?

>Also antifa, young communists and student riots

50 years ago we would not have tolerated this shit.

Women campaigned against it and voted for the law that criminalised it. Indirectly, but still.
Of course scientific studies indicate that beating your child does more harm than it does good, but these are the same people who demanded video games got censored because their emotions told them violent video games caused school shootings.

It has been proven to lower IQ points. They would have been even smarter if they weren't abused, assuming they were.

nice quads there, do you squat a lot?

>My child is crying because he tripped and hurt himself
>some white guy comes outta nowhere and starts screaming in his face

>Stfu you childless know it all. Kids don't just ask of a sudden change their attitudes because you tell them to stop. Spanking them doesn't change a damn thing.

Bro, I have kids. Telling someone that they should reason with their kid instead of spanking them is like, the #1 clue that you've never fucking had to be a parent.

>Stop hitting your children.

Fuck off, Varg-in-a-fedora.

>Who, Caitlyn Jenner?
stop being intentionally retarded
>50 years ago we would not have tolerated this shit.
yes we did and each of these movements were way bigger back then as they are today.

spanking is really important between the time period kids become able to walk (around 1 year) and the time they fully understand consequences (around 3-4 years). during this time, they can run out into the street, play with dangerous stuff, and generally do things that will hurt themselves or others because they literally don't understand consequences.

spanking is a way for you to get them to feel some pain and connect that with their action to give them a consequence without letting them get hit by a car or fall off something high up or injure themselves in some more serious way.

it should be used sparingly in order to retain it's effectiveness.

>t.parent of small children

please dont try to justify your pedophilic abuse fetish as good parenting, thank you

>It has been proven to lower IQ points.

No it hasn't, but the fact that you absorbed the superficial propaganda of groups twisting these (generally really methodologically-invalid) surveys to reach bizarre conclusions.

Specifically, in the case of the studies you're referring to, the problem was self-reporting bias and the failure/inability to distinguish between reasonable corporal punishment and abusive parenting, which actually can cause cognitive impairment.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/09/090924231749.htm

>Beating poverty tier blacks and spainards

>Congratulations!

>So this is the power of the west.

>please dont try to justify your pedophilic abuse fetish as good parenting, thank you

Stop being a pussy.

Do you think you'd beat your wife's kids less if they had your dna?

and before anyone memes "CPS will take your kid away" if you do not cause injury, is perfectly legal. However, a bruise is considered an injury and therefore would be reportable, so you don't have a lot of leeway as a parent, but spanking in itself is not illegal and not reportable unless there are extenuating circumstances.

Minoritys never spank their children. It is degenerate. A reasonable smack to the face is more effective.

t. never been spanked

A fucking leaf. I'd whip your ass for free with my belt you spoiled soft little ingrate.

Yes, it's just a big conspiracy constructed to get stupid white people to stop abusing their children.
If you are incapable of convincing a child with reason to do the right thing, you shouldn't get a child in the first place.

Civilized societies use words instead of violence.
Violence is for niggers.

Uh huh. You don't have kids so shut the fuck up. I know you don't have kids because what you just said is fucking outright retarded to anyone who's a real parent. Now fuck off.
Reason with a fucking 2 year old. Right. Reason with a teenager! I'll whip their ass too. In a heartbeat. Fucking teddy bears raise spoiled useless shits.

well the thing about being pre-reasoning is you are also proto-verbal/pre-memory. so you probably were spanked but you just don't remember it.

because if i hit my kid to teach him that you win stupid prizes for stupid games and he should be thankful i'm his father and not the guy who owns the car the little shit is kicking rocks at because if an adult did that shit he'd get his ass kicked within an inch of his life if he was lucky, some white liberal will declare me a child abuser and relocate my kid to some pedo den of equality

we train our youth .

zäh wie Leder , hart wie Kruppstahl

>It says it right in your bible "Spare the rod, spoil the child"

No it doesn't.

>Civilized societies use words instead of violence.
Again, pure faggotry. There has never ONCE been a society on earth, EVER, that has not used violence heavily. Not ONE. NOT.....ONE.
Shut...the...fuck...up. Unbelievable.
I swear to God your alarm clock must play the Care-a-lot theme song.

>Yes, it's just a big conspiracy constructed to get stupid white people to stop abusing their children.

No, it's a conspiracy of bleeding hearts to push agenda'd science to advance causes they believe are for the betterment of all mankind, in their misguided liberal egotism. This isn't new or shocking kind of claim.

And it's quite true. Look at the studies yourself. They are all self-selection. Nobody who draws the conclusions seems to care, because the studies are just an excuse to draw the conclusions anyway.

I would be a much shitter person if I was never beat. You cant expect all parents to be some smart perfect positive reinforcing gurus. Kids are fucking brats. They deserve to be hit. It builds character.

If you are late for work, you are negatively reiforced, and it gets the job done.

People only want other children to be whipped because they were whipped as children. People commonly want to spread the pain they experienced to as many people possible in some way.

Are you fucking retarded?

Europe pre-1945 was a comically violent place. Were literally all your ancestors niggers?

>implying
Bullying is missing in white schools. It needs to be brought back to some extent.

As does smacking unruly kids. Fuck, I'd smack liberal parents too.

I was likely pinched. Spanking is a white ppl thing.

this
modern leftists wouldn't exist if all of them had to do some physical work growing up
you don't see any leftist coal miners or woodcutters because they live in a real world where your work matters opposed to city nu males and women studying modern art bullshit

no, he's right
"spare the rod and spoil the child" is from a 17th century poem

If your parents had loved you, they wouldn't have hurt you. Violence breaches the bonds between people. It is degenerate.

It sounds like a stupid idea, but also pretty funny/interesting. Obviously it's not the perfectly general answer, but it sounds like a mirroring exercise to me. It might work against children who have learned to cry manipulatively. It's also highly atypical adult conduct. Perhaps it could surprise a child into reconsidering their state just by surprise factor.
Definitely better than teaching a kid to shut up by hitting them, but it's not clear that it would actually work... Still, if a crying child is stressing someone to the break, at the very least it's true that social aggression is a less serious breach than physical aggression. Add more steps to the dance and at least you can teach people to dance longer before they fight.

>violence doesnt make our kids more violent
>now let me procede to act like a violent psychopath on the internet in my nation that has more crime and violence than any other developed nation

gg amerikeks

It's nigger behaviour that should be used in dire situations.

>It needs to be brought back
This
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws

You shouldn't beat or ground your children its not the way to go

Minorities also commit the greatest portion of violent crime despite be a "minority" of the population

because children are so reasonable?
let me tell you, when you have a kid screaming their head off because you put their sandwich peanutbutter side up instead of jelly side up or because you cut their sandwich into triangles instead of squares and they continue to scream for literally hours over it no matter what you say(while refusing to eat and throwing said sandwich all over) you will realize that children aren't to be reasoned with....a quick smack on the bottom works to change the unwanted behavior.

>If your parents had loved you, they wouldn't have hurt you. Violence breaches the bonds between people. It is degenerate.

If your parents loved you, they would have raised you to deal with the real world, instead of that imaginary bubble land of chocolate that life is about to bust for you here in a few years when you grow up.

yup. it especially taught me to understand how pain works and saved me sooo many times from doing something retarded. people who say children who get beat turn into abusers, maybe if the kids are low iq retards in the first place. in fact me getting the wooden spoon taught me to be less violent.

>pedophilic fetish

I did both and my kids are the two best behaved kids at their school. You should see the other little fucking shits they go to school with. I can barely let them have friends because the other kids are all so fucked up.
My kids don't get detention, get in trouble, start fights, talk back, and make good grades.
And I whipped and grounded the shit out of them.
That's why they're so good. And why everyone else's kids seemingly suck ass.

there are good reasons for spanking but that isn't one. if your kid is screaming for hours like that you fucked up as a parent some other way and spanking won't help

Bullying is there, but its mutated. Its robotic. Its not physical. Its mental, and it happens online. There is always an odd one out. Children are cruel. Prob more so when they dont know the difference of right from wrong from never having felt true fear.

It's a horrible habit us whites have that we attempt to reason with non-whites, women, and literal children.

>my kids are the two best behaved kids at their school

living in fear will do that to you