Argue politics with someone on another board

>argue politics with someone on another board
>they're bluepilled and misinformed

Believing the Russia narrative. Believing poverty is the cause of crime. Believing Wikileaks isn't reputable, but CNN is.

How do we fix this?

Not saying poverty is the cause of crime but it, at the very least, is a factor

You don't . Anyone that still believes Russia narrative is politically retarded

>post an image with research proving my point
>"huh??? why you post this? tl;dr, anyway back to my unsubstantiated claims...."

Poverty just means you have less chance of defending yourself in court. There is literally no way to track crime stats of rich vs poor because of how lawyers and courts work to get people off.

WikiLeaks is often just as cucked as CNN on topics. Learn to read reports.

>they begin sincerely calling you a Russian

Sup Forums is so bluepilled

>argue politics with someone on another board

There's your mistake. First of all, it's against the rules of most other boards. Second of all, if posters on other boards really gave a shit or knew anything about politics, they'd come here to discuss them. You're seeking out arguments with the ignorant and wondering why they say stupid things. The answer is that politics don't matter enough to them to follow closely or think about critically. How can you change that? You can't. Politics isn't everyone's favorite thing.

A lot of poverty comes from people being terrible with their money, making irresponsible choices, and just generally being low IQ. Same with crime. makes you think

Ive noticed that blue boards are blue pilled. Quite ironic

Crime causes poverty

The real issue is someone usually says something completely retarded or wrong and if you point it out they get angry

Another board? You whore

>he thinks its possible to ignore politics when they inject themselves into every movie, comic, video game or television show

Sup Forums arguments are inevitable. It would behoove you to learn how to teach these soy zombies.

poverty is the cause of some crime. That doesn't mean that all crime is because of poverty. Nor, does it mean that all crimes are caused by something other than poverty.

There are rich people with low iq with inherited money that commit crime but have lawyers to defend themselves in court. Therefore crime stats get messed up.

Mormon? I don't see a lot of people use the word behoove correctly.

A first step is convincing people to stop getting their news from opinion based shows, like rachel maddow for example.

They need to watch an actual world news broadcast.

The bias is still there regardless of where you watch, butthey can't skew the facts quite as much.

They can cherry pick stories, but it's too risky to flat out lie.

>being educated makes you a mormon

Sure, give me my wives.

that crime is white collar crime, not going out and mugging pokemon go streamers

Just keep subtly shitting up other boards.

That's a problem with the legal system then, which is just straight fucked at this point.

>Sup Forums is too full of paid shills and trolls trolling to have a real debate
>other boards will debate me but they are hopelessly uneducated
>any other forum or site will fabricate some reason to ban you for supporting BLONDULD BUMPF

>Go to Sup Forums
>Say not to buy or pirate X if you don't like something you heard about it (ie being made by EA/Activision/Ubisoft, Lootboxes, casualization)
>"t. Corporate Bootlicking shill. Why can't game companies stop trying to sell us their games?"
>">He's a moralfag"
>[Link to EU piracy study] "See, piracy has no affect on game sales and I will continue to fight back by pirating"
>"I can't believe Sup Forums is defending X. I remember when I first got her in 2013 when Sup Forums was anti-Capitalism after my Reddit friends said to check it out. Wtf happened?"
>"Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums don't have to deal with this"
>""
>[Brainlet Wojak] "Don't buy it if you don't like it"
Why the fuck does "Don't like it don't buy it" trigger so many faggots on Sup Forums?

Well WikiLeaks isn’t reputable and CNN is. There is possible collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.

This pasta is getting old memeflag.