The Word "Chief" Banned in Canada

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/toronto/tdsb-chief-titles-1.4350079

Just fuck my country up senpai.

The Word Chief has been deemed a microaggression by white cucks despite the word not being Native American in origin. Funny enough, actual Indians didn't even ask for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NXGqV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know we all give Canada shit. But really what the fuck is happening in Canada? What happened with that whole "we'll take your children away if you don't agree with their gender identity" shit?

Push them further and get them to use this same logic to change the name of Toronto

Things will get better. Hang in there, chief.

This Toronto school board is absolutely insane.

A quick Google search of news articles related to them is absolutely sickening

Ontario is fucked.

Canada deserves every single bit of it
Their posters are stupider than Americans
Their leader is a homosexual drama teaching pot head
Their TV is fucking garbage and their milk comes in bags
Fuck Canada and all of its people

I-is Canada going to make it?
>Their TV is fucking garbage
That's a bit of a moot point. Television worldwide is shit.

>mfw I constantly use the turn of phrase "too many chiefs and not enough indians" when too many fucking people are trying to do one single task

No dude. They're going after the children.

This country will be a hellscape within a generation

what's funny is that chiefs means big boss, theres no insult to it. since justin is in power our country is taking a massive dive, i'll be wearing my chiefs jersey in toronto this weekend just to see reactions and i'll film it

just a few more and that pendulum will swing back real hard
just keep your head down and stock up when the time comes leaf

It better. They can't win

Wow you seriously and officially touched my fag meter Canada I got a gaydar for you know, the old one was from toys r us I bought a military grade one this time

Now*, again someone please remove the global threat that is auto correct

are drunk turd-burning tipiniggers actually upset about this or is this more of a white woman taking offense by proxy issue?

archive.is/NXGqV
Just archive my shit senpai

WOW, AMAZING. By banning the word Chief the earth's climate has stabilized, rainforests have reverted to their original extents and antibiotic resistant super bacteria have started dying off. It turns out wasting time and money on making special snowflakes feel good about themselves has paid off.

Hey guys wwe can’t call the prime minister the prime minister anymore because Japan has a Prime Minister.
They call him Sōri, not PM, but still, fuck you.

We should be banning them from using our word.

HOWS THAT DRAMA TEACHER WORKING OUT FOR YOU, FAGGOTS?

They will confuse themselves.

And will deny their own reason.

WHERES THE FUCKING WEED WEEDMAN??

>Funny enough, actual Indians didn't even ask for this.

I was going to say, what do our natives think of this? Isn't this like denying them their heritage?

Please

I'm begging you America

Nuke us

Up in the air at this point honestly. The west is still relatively uncucked and we may see the country split in half. Would not be too surprised.

So what your saying is, we should call Justin Sorry.

Nah, you're the sideshow that keeps on giving.

This. Please bros. At least Ontario, just wipe this degeneracy from sight.