We no longer live in a homogenous society, it is not black, white, Asian or Latin, it is a melting pot...

We no longer live in a homogenous society, it is not black, white, Asian or Latin, it is a melting pot. Until we learn to assimilate and learn about other cultures, we will continue to have racism problems. Of course, there are other '-isms' as our ills. We have sexism, ageism, elitism, homophobia-ism, there are many -isms we have to overcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut5GveTsDbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Until we learn to assimilate
>we

Wow this image is so deep it really makes me think about the founding value of this country which is that America is a melting point because everyone knows the colonists loved spics and niggers and even Muslims too

I'd argue America is more like a salad bowl since we're not all one unified people.

there were no -ism before melting pot was created.

really joggles my noggles

I bet they loved modern day semi-automatic rifles too

because you retards let in 2m+ a year

>implying ethnic genocide of western civilization is both acceptable and desirable.

Top Kek

Regional identity is the future.

More dialects and regional differences = more based nation.

For example there many dialects in Polish. Some are on the edge of being another language.

Discuss.

>hey guys we need to do something that's impossible
>but don't worry because we have a lot of other impossible things to do once we get the first one done

Fuck off retard.

>Until we learn to assimilate and learn about other cultures, we will continue to have racism problems.
And the goal of assimilation, which you have assumed is attainable, seems to always be just out of reach, no matter how much progress you make.
Like a carrot on a stick.

>racism problems
You talk like a retarded person

with dressing on the side

>I bet they would have loved to have modern day semi-automatic rifles when fighting the Brits too
ftfy, no gun faggot

>"why have both an 'asian' and an 'arab' can? why have two of the same thing?", wonders the autistic brit

begging for it

oy vey

Agh too many Jews! The soup is ruined!

>Jewish, Christian, and Asian all in the same kind of packaging
>Latino, European, and Muslim all canned

This deeply upsets my autism, Asian should be a jarred ingredient and Muslim should be canned.

Kill yourself, you LARPing cunt

Melting pot is a Jewish lie and it is wrong anyways. A melting pot is a monoculture.

found the original

Nigger culture and cuckold culture can fuck right off

Is dat sum OC?

Saved

Multiculturalism is retarded, specially when you let predatory cultures like islam roam free.

Shit only work when you have a good culture and everyone follows it, and everyone that goes to the country goes to follow it.

its jewish bullshit

The melting pot is a failure as only whites seem to be able to be tolerant of other races.

>Germany
>We

The problem in america is that we abandoned the melting pot idea and adopted european style multiculturalism.

The melting-pot adds things slowly and ensures they assimilate. They slightly alter the whole mix like adding spices, but fundamentally become the same dish.

Its when you have multiple intact cultures in the same area that things start to fall apart.

Humans from different groups haven't been able to assimilate in the last 3000 years. And people think we can do it all of a sudden now that social media exisist? These morons should just realize people work better when they're separated and stop trying to make this happen

I can't understand inner city niggers or deep woods hillbillys. So kinda similar

Came here to post this...

I travel the world, and I'm happy to say that America is still the great melting pot.

gas yourself shlomo

I'm sure the cartoonist doesn't even realize the analogy he made. You can't just go to your pantry and put EVERY ingredient in and have something that tastes or looks good.

Yeah beans, salmon, milk, eggs, apples, and cornbread stuffing are great ingredients, but you can't mix them all together and call it fine dining.

>mans from different groups haven't been able to assimilate in the last 3000 years
Rome had black legionaries subjugating celts.

There has never been a monoethnic empire, empires are always civic based.

You must indoctrinate. You can separate culture from ethnicity, you just have to rightly condemn barbarism instead of praising it.

Sure but niggers have to go

They certainly loved cannons and privately owned warships, based on that an intelligent person could easily infer that they'd have loved automatic weapons as well.

Wew lad

Now all the jars are empty. We will never get to taste the pure flavor of any of them.

kek

>WE
>WE
>WE
>WE
>WE

That's the controlled narrative at work. Its what WE have to do with other people shoving their shit down our throats while THEY don't change and assimilate.

Instead blacks carve out black-only neighborhoods to make them as black as they want, Mexicans carve out Mexican-only neighborhoods to turn them into spanish-speaking-only barrios so they can feel like they're still in Mexico, and Muslims carve out Muslim-only neighborhoods the same as the others for the same onquerer reasons.

And they ALL do it by targeting where the whites are and racially purging the whites out.

While leftists like YOU lecture us on what WE have to do to put up with this shit while you ignore the fact that none of those ingredients in your picture are blending together.

>A melting pot is literally mixing everything together into a uniform and unidentifiable soup with no defining characteristics
EMBRACE DIFFERENT CULTURES GOYIM!

>Until we learn to assimilate

america isnt all blended together. it's just fragmented into more groups by race, culture, religion, etc. multiculturalism failed. people dont want to assimilate

Yes this is true.

>hurdur but the smartest men alive at the time couldn't have known technology advances just like it did every second humans existed.

When the bill of writes was being considered they had working prototypes for repeating rifles. Also they weren't idiots and could guess at some of the possible advances in weaponry since they weren't niggers and had abstract thought.

Up boated~

bill of rights*

>Until we learn to jump over the moon, we will still have racism
Thanks for the insight

They did. Lewis and clark were issued the highest rof infantry rifle of the day by a founding father serving as president.

It was never supposed to work. The architects always knew this.

If they lived to see them made they would have loved them and realized that their people had every right to own them.

>Until we learn to assimilate and learn about other cultures

no

>the problem is not enough racemixing

Hi Schlomo.

Why do leftist political cartoons always make little sense?

>Trump is a bottle of poison
Why tho? Just because "we dont like him"?

That soup looks disgusting. Who wants to eat a pot of warm brown liquid? Is the point of this cartoon that multiculturalism turns everything into boiling shit stew?

it turned brown becouse of trump

Don't you know both ancient egypt and rome were multicultural utopias of peace?

>implying mixing every ingredient in the pantry together in the same pot doesn't leave you with a bubbling pile of shit
>implying adding poison to start killing off any white guilt retard that still shovels this crap in happily isn't a good thing
Cheaper than helicopters, less fun than bullets, but very efficient. McFuckingKillYourself, kike.

try living in south korea, one of the few countries
more homogenous than nippon. it's not as good as it seems. a bunch of faggy, scrawny starcraft playing nerds (god i can't stand these fucking manlet faggots) and an older generation that used to eat dogs who spit and litter on the streets. and even this country's starting to get its share of the chink virus. a lot of the convenience stores have chink cashiers with signs that say "please tolerate the language barrier; foreign worker"

What gives the left the right to engage in social engineering to dictate the very fabric of society?

They are playing God and shifting populations all over the world and no one gave them the right to do it. The correct solution to the 3rd-world probllem is to fix the 3rd-world so there is no more 3rd-world, but not only leftists opposed to this, they're doing everything in their power to control the narrative to prevent more people from asking why the 3rd world isn't getting fixed and is continuing to be an ever-escalating problem.

So the left does all of this social engineering to target the destruction of the people they hate: white conservative Christians. And they do so while controlling the narrative on what WE have to do to accomodate these people playing God over us.

And the left needs to hang for it.

How can you tell the difference? I can't tell what ethnicity another white person is.

I didn't think Jews had been shaping American ideas as early as the start of the 20th century. Damn.

I can't distinguish them all the time, but my students told me the difference. They dress poorly (sweatpants, flip-flops with socks during winter), poor hygiene (greasy hair, no make up for women, bedhead for men [it's so true. its fucking disgusting]).
idk this can all apply to some of these koreans too, but there's definitely some truth to it. One of the things i fucking hate about this country is that everyone's so goddamn judgmental when it comes to looks, so a lot of them care about how they appear, which the chinese don't really do.

Fuck your melting pot. It's a retarded concept and anyone who advocates for it deserves to be lashed to death.

why so mad you racist bigot?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut5GveTsDbA