My uni just handed me SJW propaganda. Pic related, what do?

My uni just handed me SJW propaganda. Pic related, what do?

I want to send it to the press, but I'm not sure who to tell and how. As far as I can tell they've also not got a copy of it online.

Other urls found in this thread:

feelingmyselfcare.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Send it to BBC Pidgin.

>BBC
You're joking, right?

No.

Ok, I'll take the bait. How can I do this without getting my name on it?

Communism must be killed. It is the only way.

I can only ever read this shit in the voice of those Nigerian movie voice-overs.

Does it list any authors on it, created by etc?
I want to see the absolute state of whoever put it together.

>Does it list any authors on it, created by etc?
Not as far as I can tell, although if you emailed someone important in YUSU they might be able to kick up enough of a stink to find out.

Just tried to send it in to Breitbart. As far as I can tell the 'submit' button on their tips page doesn't fucking work. Anyone got any other ideas? I've also tried the Daily Mail but that'd involve email addresses. I don't think that I'm Sup Forums enough to be able to find any anonymous email websites that are good enough to allow you to send email (as opposed to receive it).

HOW DARE THEM dont even wait just start shitting right now don't pull down those trousers just shit

protonmail.?om

Bump

I think that I've just managed to send it to the daily mail. Are there any other obvious places I should tip off?

>I c-can't be exposed to inclusive terminology. This is oppression!

Easy there, snowflake.

Send it to The Australian, it will definitely get printed because they are desperate to stop gay-marriage plebiscite.

This is gold.

>Doctor in Philosophy in Philosophy
>Reddit: the Woman
yikes

>raise the universities gender pay gap
>RAISE

>feelingmyselfcare.tumblr.com/
It's worse than I thought.

Makes sense since the officers are majoring in micky mouse degrees

cock li?
Burner outlook account?