What ever happened to

Ahmed the clock BOY who saved Islam Mohammed?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/9262/heres-all-crazy-anti-american-crap-clock-boy-has-michael-qazvini
youtube.com/watch?v=-0DQ1Fv8Ej4
youtu.be/BAXwt9vUny4
youtu.be/7wplo-wWTCw
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/a-year-ago-ahmed-mohamed-became-clock-boy-now-he-cant-escape-that-moment/2016/08/02/2b8650be-484b-11e6-bdb9-701687974517_story.html?utm_term=.dfe048c15cfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fake news
the whole thing was a setup for the left to draw attention to non-white "problems"
he never existed, it was all make-believe

Oh so he's like Anne frank?

He lost his 15 million dollar lawsuit and moved to some Islamic country then cried on Twitter about how shitty it is there compared to America and moved back after begging daddy but still insists that Islam and shiara law are good despite all his bitch and fleeing an Islamic country

Bahqhahahahahahahahahahahaha

nigger, we told you yesterday.

no, you idiot, that was helen keller

Probably at MIT changing the world with his brilliance.

He moved back to sudan to live in cowdung houses, didn't he?

We need more child genius immigrants like him to make America great again

That's not even true.

He was praised by the fucking American (democratic) government and sent to Qatar for unknown fucking reason (also a country known for terrorism), later he started making smug tweets on Twitter.

Who the fuck knows what he's doing these days. Ironically the American government praised him but ironically sent him to a terrorist country... what a fucking joke...

>you now remember what it was like to have a nigger as president

creating new methods to solder CPUs. will probably be hired before he graduates by Qualcomm, AMD, and Intel at the same time cuz it wouldn't be fair if only one of them got him.

he's being hidden because previously he was the most embarrassing thing the libs have ever been responsible for, but then muh sex junk came out.
the party of retards in 100k student debt gave clock kid a free ride to MIT cuz of his skin color LuL.

>"""NEW""" methods to solder CPUs
>Creating a hoax in order to bleed the economy of resources through the judicial system

This was his jihad. Plain and simple.

Hahahahaha top kek

Look it up, he hated being there and bitched about it. That's why he moved back after 9 months. I feel like Muslims fell for the communism has never been tried meme and think their perfect version if it will work

If you look closely, you can clearly see that the cuffs arent even on his left wrist. I got so much shit for pointing this out and calling his a hoax when it was new.

Got a lot of pussy

He's clearly gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that

Except that when everyone started talking about science he had no idea about anything since all he knows how to do is put parts into another His tweets show how retarded he is. If you attack a country it's no longer self defense" So next time someone attacks you take it like a man by simply blocking the attacks. Don't hit him back

dailywire.com/news/9262/heres-all-crazy-anti-american-crap-clock-boy-has-michael-qazvini

Christ, what an arrogant ass.

I prefer this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=-0DQ1Fv8Ej4

Im not hating but, you guys did fall for it.
The rest of the world was still going 'wtf?'
(Apart from his parents of course, who were laughing their asses off)

only the libs fell for it. everyone with a brain knew it was bullshit.
libs typical response of "ur racist" muffled by the minimum of 3 cocks jammed in their mouth when you told them.

It was all a pretense to demonize "islamophobia", which is something that happens on the reg in your neck of the woods.

I remember relaying this to people after san bernardino, how fear of being called islamophobic had stopped the neighbors from reporting the overtly suspicious activities of the killers. I just got weird looks.

>Not that there's anything right with that
ftfy

Underrated

Come back mien sides

He became a sailor

Jesus Christ I hope the secret service has searched the oval office for his 'clock'

Don't worry Obama found it and serviced it tenderly

clockmhed was just an asshole kid he knew that he was trolling and tried getting money out of it

if he was smart he wouldn't have misread the situation and wouldn't have gotten trolled by obimmer

Even Pajeeta can tell how full of shit THIS guy is.

He continued to take it to ass for exchange of goods.

Didn't his father work for some political party in Middle East? I'm almost positive this was all a PR stunt setup by the family.

Almost positive? It's exceedingly obvious that it was a hoax.

Take a good look at this picture, at those handcuffs, and see if anything looks odd to you.

Family promptly moved out of the country and tried to sue Texas. They lost the suit. His family has ties to CAIR, which in my book makes this fuck wad a legit terrorist not just suspected. Should have left this stupid fuck in cuffs.

Only 6 white males?
Are they getting dumber or the bias for them is finally being lifted?

I'm saying almost positive just because it's hard to be 100% it was his family who set it up. Also, it could have not been a PR stunt, but something different.

His dad was a previous presidential candidate several times over in Somalia IIRC

Dallasfag here, thanks to boomer cuckservatives importing thousands of sandniggers and assorted muslim shitskins into Dallas, cities like Irving are now on the verge of electing in pro muzzie politicians

All thanks to the eternal christcuck.

>it's hard to be 100% it was his family who set it up.
They pulled the same type of hoax previously against the school board with his sister as the catalyst.

The father has close ties to CAIR, I believe, and they had representation from them immediately. Almost as if they had arranged it.

>Also, it could have not been a PR stunt, but something different
It was to promote negative press against the sanity that is suspicion of subhumans who pray 5 times a day to a mass-murdering pedophile.

Did you notice anything in the picture?

Mainly that
>Should have left this stupid fuck in cuffs.
he's not really handcuffed in that picture.

Some Arabs with a lot of money heard his story. They moved his family out to the UAE or Qatar. He got a full ride to some Muslim school and some Muslim college.

Why would this be a hoax? Obama couldn't even pass the gun control legislation he wanted and you think a whole town would be in on it with crisis actors?

Probably blew himself up

>you think a whole town would be in on it with crisis actors?
The fuck are you talking about? Sup Forums isnt one person, genius. Those "theories" only serve to poison the well. What's next, gonna claim I think the FBI had a fame-throwing tank at Waco?

>Why would this be a hoax?
Because it literally was? Because nothing is as described by the boy, the family, and Obama's cronies?

>faggot fantasizes of underage sex
We lad

He dropped out of the Gifted Academy after a month because obviously there was no CPU soldering classes.

The kid is obviously not very smart but I wonder if google, facecuck etc are actually going to follow through with their internship offers just because Drumpf needs #resisting

I'm just saying it would be ridiculous if this was a hoax. It doesn't make logical sense.

Like Newtown. Where do you get these theories

Ahmed was bullied so he was going to blow up the school with his inventive imagation. If he was white he'd be class president

youtu.be/BAXwt9vUny4

>insisting people believe things they havent stated, and said things they didnt utter.

We got ourselves a shill here, boys!

He was a karzai type figure. If anything ever happened in sudan (under chinese influence atm) his daddy wouldve been a good choice for a pro-west puppet.

>you will never be able to plant a """clock""" in your classroom and get millions of dollars of free shit and scholarships to MIT and all kinds of other shit just because you're brown

I HATE MUH WHITE SKIIIIIINNNN

You're not going to convince anyone you aren't a shill by unironically posting a tumblr gif of two scoops man.

Do you have your own thoughts or do you just come here

panic mode: engaged

Throw out all the weak bait you want, you'll never gain any traction here.

>you think a whole town would be in on it with crisis actors?

youtu.be/7wplo-wWTCw

>swallowing bait and shitting up the place at the same time

stop that

Id: 3+lefap

Go jack off you stupid shill and eat a big fat clock.

Ah yes, I forgot I had the universal shill Id on.

>"you dont gobble up my lunatic sandyhook theories I'm posting in a completely unrelated thread, which demonstrate to the other shill's point that clockboy is an insane conspiracy on that same level? lol SHILL"

Yeah, this is basic ass poison the well 101 shilling, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

MY job is already done lol

Fuck shareblue

It was a bit to distract the retarded tech community from mounting a resistance to the black boxing of router firmware, it worked perfectly.

The tech industry has never had any qualms about rolling over for alphabet agency tempering. They jumped on this coordinated propaganda effort with glee. They saw it as the cheapest good promotion a few swag bags could buy, and fortunately enough for them, the nation's attention span is so sit that by the time it was proven to be bullshit, the public had forgotten about it.

It is obvious you did not watch the video that shows the government paid off all the houses in sandy hook for a 10 mile radius.

He lost his lawsuit because his folks are race baiting dickslappers. Obama BTFO

You obviously missed the OP post that established the thread topic and the obvious signs the the poster who mentioned sandy hook was shitposting in an attempt to derail the conversation.

Go back to your own thread. There's someone who needs your help trying to prove something something vegas something something hologram.

see
You're doing shill's work.

sandy hook was the most blatant farce of this entire century

why don't you just research it you fucking retard washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/a-year-ago-ahmed-mohamed-became-clock-boy-now-he-cant-escape-that-moment/2016/08/02/2b8650be-484b-11e6-bdb9-701687974517_story.html?utm_term=.dfe048c15cfc

He's being prepped for his big comeback... Stay tuned!

He went on to study physics and now makes nuclear weapons for Iran.
>don't ever say we didn't tell you so

He's working on his next big invention