Okay Sup Forums I know a lot of you aren't medical practitioners. But would like your take on this

Okay Sup Forums I know a lot of you aren't medical practitioners. But would like your take on this.

>be me at 18
>trip to thailand
>meet girl at bar go to her place
>gives me oral sex (no condom), and then proceed to fuck with condom
>turns out to be a hooker
>i bargain, pay and leave
>thought I was safe and didn't bother to test for other std's but did a blood test (I am an awful human being)
>fast forward 2 years in college no symptoms (as expected)
>tell gf of 9 months I haven't tested
>have a swollen lymph node under armpit
>gonna test completely soon

What is the likelihood of of me having herpes or any incurable std?

nigga you got AIDS

Probably aids, swollen nymph nodes are a common symptom

Stay frosty Poofta!

Wouldnt the blood test give you a positive AIDS result?

Herpes. Had it myself it causes swelling of the lymph nodes. Dry humped a bird had a sore on my bell end had a blowjob instant herpes.

OP infected his girlfriend and is now posting this on Sup Forums for plausible deniability of foreknowledge.

8/10 bait. still saged

You deserve everything you have coming to you.

You got it from your gf. Surprisingly, hookers are way more cleaner than "ordinary" women

Wash more often you bum

>have a swollen lymph node
>it must be an STD!

I wish i was as stupid as you, the world would be far less terrifying

Odds of getting aids from fucking a woman no condom that has aids is really low sub 1% but this was thailand so who knows.

>Reddit, the Musical

>Thai hookers

STEAM THE RICE PAY THE TOLL

LOLZ.. You're gonna die motherfucker.

Yeah for real you're fine...

Kill yourself

>Had it myself

nigga you still got happies

you infected

hahahaahahahahahaahaha good luck with the aids, nigger

Yes, a Thai man gave you HIV

lymph node swelling = viral infection

You will be taking shame meds the rest of your life...and that Thai HIV will mutate when you move on to an American whore and Super HIV will be created.

You sir destroyed humanity when you turned 18

just kidding, relax, probably only Lupus...you will turn into barney, all purple and swollen and shit...kids will love you

Burn the rice, pay the egg roll toll.

Steam the rice, pay the price. Were you born retarded?

Shill
Has absolutely nothing to do with reddit
You shareblues are pathetic

that thai spicy peanut sauce coming out of its fake open wound "vagina" was not spicy thai peanut sauce after all...who knew?

What was his name?

Fuck off

>What is the likelihood of of me having herpes or any incurable std?
better than someone who didn't fuck a trannie in taiwainese bathroom. You dumb fuck!

>fast forward 2 years

Chances are you don't have anything. Go get tested though.

Herpes from fucking a man in the ass? Pretty high.
Its thailand theres no women. Think the chinese stole them and like the frogs they are they change sex.

Like 110% chance you either have AIDS or fetal alcohol syndrome because you are straight retarded

Do you have a cat? Big nodes under arms are a sign of cat scratch fever. Kid you not.

I don't but my room is super fucking dirty. Haven't done laundry in 2 months. But I don't want it to become B came after A so A caused be kind of fallacy so I'm still gonna test.

Low very low. I raw dogged in every south East Asian country except for Laos and Burma and didn't catch anything (have been tested every six months for 2.5 years) If it's been a week or two and you have no signs or symptoms you are fine. If you were getting banged in the butt though you probably have aids

Never ask the internet for medical advice you dumb motherfucker.

mother of Kek

Medfag here.

It's entirely possible to have herpes transmitted to you even if she wasn't showing any symptoms nor having any outbreak, but the chance is quite low.

It's also VERY unlikely that you contracted herpes and didn't have an outbreak within 2-3 weeks of contracting it. Not impossible, but definitely unlikely.

If you wore a condom and it didn't break, the odds of you contracting HIV from her are so statistically low you'd have a better chance of winning the lottery and being struck by lightning in the same day. If you DIDN'T wear a condom and she definitely had HIV, you still have a 0.04% chance of contracting HIV through unprotected penetrative vaginal intercourse. It's significantly higher if you fucked her in the ass unprotected though, but if you wore a condom that didn't break, it's still astronomically low.

Lymph nodes can swell for a lot of different reasons. STIs are usually not one of them. If you've had a recent injury, that would be the most likely cause. It could also be cancer. It could be a bunch of shit.

If you're sexually active you should be getting STI screenings done every 6 months anyway, and it's not exactly possible to conduct a health assessment over an Indonesian jacket-stitching imageboard. Go see a doctor and get an actual checkup.

You are incredibly unlikely to have herpes or any incurable STI. Though it's worth noting that 1 in 5 have herpes.

>What is the likelihood of of me having herpes or any incurable std?
100% enjoy being ded kiddo

Probably incurable syphlis spread through oral, it's been spreading like wild fire.

Thanks Medfag.

I am not sexually active, the past year I have done it with only my gf.

>syphlis
>incurable

pick one

You have AIDS, inshallah. If you fucked desert bovines you wouldn't have to worry about that problem. Fucking stupid infidels.

I didn't ass fuck her

Are you sure it was a female?

>leafposting plus kekistany flag
Why am i not suprised that you are a faggot!?

> i didn't fuck her in the ass.
Why not?

i doubt thai hookers are though, chief

I'd still recommend getting checked every 6 months anyway, unless you've literally not had sex with ANYONE. Even if it's just been the one girl, keep getting checked. Had plenty of men and women come in for a regular checkup only to find out they've been given something despite being in an exclusive relationship. Had several people with chlamydia be completely asymptomatic too, which is incredibly easy to fix (literally just one course of antibiotics) but can be quite bad if left alone for too long.

not into it

gotchu

getting checked the coming wednesday

Not politics
sage

All good man. Also, if possible, don't pee for at least 4 hours before heading over. Best if you can not pee the night before and not pee before heading over (assuming a morning visit) since you need more concentrated urine for STI screenings - but don't risk pissing yourself over it, most places will let you take a jar home and do it whenever you're ready.

>no one has called OP out for paying
How far Sup Forums has fallen.

Thank you so much dude. Any more ideas about the lymph node thing? It's mostly gone but like its the skin is still delicate af

she unironically asked for 1000 baht
I paid her 200

convert that to USD and its 6 bucks

>fuck over 100 pros
>no problems

Stds are a meme

It's really too vague to say, honestly. Have you had a sore throat or a cold recently? Any sort of injury to the arms or hands? Even a small cut could cause it.

Your doctor should be able to figure it out though. In any case, I wouldn't worry too much - I'm assuming you're under 30, probably under 25 from the sounds of things, so it's not likely to be anything serious. Just keep getting the STI screenings every 6 months, and ideally a general check-up every year or year and a half if you can.

Good luck, user.

Does it look like this? If so it's probably a staph aureus infection.

It's pretty hard to get HIV as a man from a woman through heterosexual intercourse. However, stop fucking foreign prostitutes. Some of them are underaged and most are seriously abused, it is not a moral practice at all.

You're fine dude, it's probably just cancer.

This is because hookers fuck guys who don't get laid, ameture (non paid) roasties take Chad's dirty, communal cock

If it was HIV you'd have likely gotten severely sick two weeks post-infection. Herpes would have manifested the first time you got the sniffles. Syphillis and gonorrhea would be very noticeable. Go get tested, but your probably alright.

Thanks dude. I'm 20 rn.

I've had a cold about a month ago that's about as far as I can remember. It had pus in it and has been there for the past 4 days. I got them under my armpits a few times the past year but just ignored them. I have a gf now so I'm more concerned.

That's what you get for fucking prostitues.

If you want more go to Ukraine.

Some truth to that, honestly most bar sluts are more likely to have an STD than a hooker.

It did sort of look like that but was delicate and filled with some liquidy pus kind of thing.

I really didn't know she was a prostitute till she asked for the cash. If I did, I would've thought twice but I still can't be certain what I would've done.

swollen lymph nodes are also a symptom of uncleanliness and shitty deodorant not being properly washed away while showering.
it's probably nothing. you can't get much afflicting lymph nodes from a blowjob.
you're a fool for telling your girlfriend. should've just taken the test and found out for yourself.

To be fair he did not know it was a hoe untill after he was done

I mean hes a dumb cunt for not figuring that out but still

It probably hasn't anything to do with that.
Rate of infection of oral sex is low.
Did you have a flu or a rash after the episode in thailand?
T med intern

I've rawdogged every sorostitute I could when I was in college for the lulz. Got chlamydia and scabies once, from the same damn broad. She told me before she'd only had 2 partners so I stupidly trusted her and thought she was good to go. Clap is ez pz to get rid of, but scabies fucking suck. That shit mentally fucked me up.

>op faggot
>having a gf
Not even once.

You can't compare our clean country to the level of hygiene of an american in thailand.

It could be anything.

>hes only had sex one time

If you had no symptoms in TWO YEARS you are fucking safe dude, holy shit

That is almost certainly a staph boil. A doctor can lance them and they get better almost instantly. You can also ask for antibiotics to clear your staph colonization

I am still a fag and feel the need to tell my gf a lot of things in my life.

If some random local is throwing herself at you as a random tourist it's almost certainly a whore

12.64%

Yeah you are

Chick just meets you and immediately wants your bare cock. Didn't know she was a hoe. That's rich

Nigga go to your doctor and ask for the full STI checkup.

They won't give you anything you don't already have. At this point you are being willfully ignorant.

I mean I always had acne but it subsided after medication a year ago. But I am not able to put together the series of events that might've caused a flu or a rash right after the encounter.

>It could also be cancer.
This. You're gonna die of cancer, OP.

Flu or rash could be from anywhere.

sorry for your situation.

>>meet girl at bar go to her place
>>gives me oral sex (no condom), and then proceed to fuck with condom
>>turns out to be a hooker
If it happened in this order, why do you even have to pay her? There was no agreement on your part for that.

Could be HPV bad pussy cancer.

I had sex with 2 others after that incident. Both of them have been tested for stds and came out negative.

Doesn't mean shit.

lymphoma.

Thx mate, but basically I was saying I noticed within 2-3 weeks of having sex with that girl. Your situation is probably entirely unrelated man.

I would still get checked every 6 months plus before you start to date a gf if you've been having casual sex.

Look the only way to know is taking the test, don't be a faggot and do it. Make your dreams come true.

I thought about walking away but I realized it was just 6 bucks. Still not cool of me to fuck a prost tho

99.9999% chance you got herpes

I am gonna test i have booked an appointment already. Just wanted some confidence before I went there.

Shut up, you're fine-DONT TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND THIS SHIT YOU FUCKING IDIOT

And why is this on /pol? I stopped visiting /b on the daily years ago because of these threads. Seemed like a good story at first, post pics of her tits or gtfo now

I shouldn't have but I feel better confessing to stuff like that.

(((Confidence)))

A I D S

You could have herpes or HPV, if you haven't shown symptoms until now, odds are you won't even if you have them. A lot of people have HPV or herpes-can go years without showing symptoms, maybe only exhibiting symptoms once when you're really sick.

STDs aren't as easy to acquire as people tend to believe. A swollen lymph node just means you're likely
sick. I'd be more concerned with cancer than an STD from Thailand at this time