How do we reclaim coffee from the Left?

How do we reclaim coffee from the Left?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2FhJmewvsZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By drinking it without cream or sugar

I hate liberals, but they make some mean ass coffee.

This, I like my coffee like I like my slaves.

Like those faggot Italians do. I don't fucking think so.

>imbibing the caffeinated jew
i bet you put soy milk in it too u homo

Those faggots don't drink coffee. It's just some foam faggotry.

Literally this.

Go to any Starbucks and order a black coffee. The parade of rage and confusion that dances across the face of your barista will make your whole week.

Right-wing young urban professional here.
Most "baristas" will respect you if you order black coffee. It's been my experience that because it is easy and simple to make, they will even give it to you for free sometimes.

what the fuck would you even know about real coffee

I wasn't aware they had laid claim to coffee. Other than hipster coffee shops, I mean.

Yes, these are the roles they should have. Not 'blogger' or 'journalist' or 'activist'. They should know their place in society and it's doing tasks like brewing coffee or making craft brew.

>why is coffee not part of my identity

because its a fucking beverage you moron. what kind of retard are you?

>Drinking coffee

Hope you like having bad breath and gross teeth

We don't.
The drink of the right is sweetened/unsweet black iced tea.

>reclaim coffee from the left
>by giving money to the leftists at starbucks who vowed to hire 10k refugees
I don't think so, Tim.

fpbp
Anybody who doesn't drink their covfefe black is a woman or a child.

Make your own coffee at home, drink Dunkin or McDonald's coffee insyead of starbucks or hipster coffee joints.

GO TO DUNKIN DONUTS.

>current year
>not drinking only water
ffs Sup Forums try harder

You simply drink it black faggot.

Your coffee is weak, it is done like tea.
I have to order an "expresso" to taste the coffee abroad

>not enjoying some ice cold pepsi max

PS: make sure you drink plenty of water if you drink your covfefe black. My husbando and I used to, but he didn't listen and wound up pissing blood and rocks for a week.

/thread

Like the minimum wage collage dropout working there gives a shit what people order.
If anything he'll appreciate an order he doesn't have to write down.

Stop drinking liquid jew, user

>not combining coffee with the white mans drink

God you're pathetic

Real men drink beer for breakfast

>drinking coffee
>not drinking superior covfefe

Drink Tea like a proper Englishman.

>watching h3h3 kikeductions

>making reddit tier posts

Honestly the only way I like my coffee/tea.
No cream/milk, no sugar, no special shot of faggot flavor... Just a plain old cup of coffee or tea.

It's the way my family's drank their hot beverage for as many generations as we've been in the new world.

Tea is for fags

what would you know about the right you fucking pseduocommie

First post, best fucking post! If I wanted to drink cream and sugar I'd just order a chocolate milkshake.

Checked and kek'd.

This

>Be fashy
>Keep drinking coffee

Let them, coffee is for old wives anyway, suits them perfectly.

I drink lemon tea when i have a cold or when its cold outside

Double Shot Americano.

The thinking man’s drink:

prob because abroad we are civil and don't put coke in our coffee like a favela lord

absolute truth

hats off to you sir

I say we sterilize and keep a few hippies around to make us rad coffee when the happening happens

This man speaks the truth.

I can proudly say I have never in my life entered a Starbucks.

Reminded me of this.

youtu.be/2FhJmewvsZ0

>drink pre workout
>get swole
>win race war

Came here to post this

drink your covfefe black like man. Lefties drink 80% cream 10% sugar and 10% coffee.

What would you know about winning wars nigger?

Get an espresso machine. Grind some really dark roast beans in a double shot and down it without adding anything to it.

Quick, efficient and strong, not like those gay ass 8 dollar iced triple cream macchiato with caramel twists that liberal fags drink.

What's Sup Forums official soda?

I say Coke Zero.

>falling for Australian bantz

It's Fanta you mong, but even that's only for LARPing purposes.
No soda is the true redpill.

Sell your mom's house, buy a farm in Brazil, start growing your own coffee, make the best of the best...have capivaras eat the fruit and shit out the beans (make it non vegann friendly) and then roast them fucking beans with some lard (make it unfriendly to non-christians and vegans/vegetarians).

Call it: (to revolt the sjws)

Done

Just make it in your own home. Don’t go to Starbucks or any other stupid libshit coffeehouse. Here in manhattan, we have a regional chain called “Gregory coffee” and it is the most cringey thing going inside because unless you have thick brimmed glasses or man bun, you aren’t one of them and you might as well hang yourself

"Rio Grande Do Sul Aryan Coffee"

You're all faggots. Only black pill way to drink coffee is making it through a percolator that's on top of a wood burning stove that you chopped the wood of.

OK way is percolator on stove top. Make sure you grind your own beans, and never, fucking never, add milk/sugar. Black only.

You know plenty of my buddies give me shit about it but I just prefer tea. Its easier to make innawoods. I can drink more of it without getting too much caffeine or a sour stomach which is great when it's cold. It keeps better on the shelf. Let's just drink tea instead.

This. The Baristas hate coffee snobs as much you do. The more complicated the order the longer they have to spend on it, the longer the line gets, and the more likely the idiot ordering their double machiato two and a half pump pumpkin spice with extra ship, caramel drizzel and 6 ice cubes will complain.

>may I have a regular black coffee
>yes, that will be $2.50, and your name?

Stop LARPing.

Why do liberals always wrap their hands around the coffee mug?

would not grow in RS

Would have to call it: Bahian Beater Brand
slogan: "knock the black off the slave and into your coffee"

Well, tea is cheaper. It just doesn't have as intense an effect on me, if only because of placebo.

Full of excuses?

I grow my own coffee plants, roast it myself....

Because their hands are cold, and they're hyper-sensitive to temperature.
I'm on a college campus, and every day the temperature is at least 20 Farenheit lower than average, everybody bundles up in fucking sweatshirts and coats and buries their hands in their pockets like a bunch of fucking faggots. Leftists can't handle the cold.

>How do we reclaim coffee from the Left?

Drink coffee the way Vermont farmers do...
with milk and maple syrup.

>drinking coffee
Lmao fucking losers enjoy your tooth decay.

Not placebo. The strongest teas typically only have about 60-75% of the caffeine in coffee. Most tea is closer to 50%

You are missing out...

Try brewing a coffee with a vanilla bean in that shit...

Or add some lemon zest..a roman coffee

ugh, Percolator coffee tastes awful. Use a French Press nigger. Its just as easy to use innawoods, and tastes so much better.

>t. Styx

Yeah especially when I switched from coffee to tea I was drinking a shit tonne of it but who really cares its just fucking tea. I recommend the winter for making said transition because big cups of tea in the cold are comfy as fuck.

The trick around this is to add just a little cream. Not sugared creamer, heavy cream. The fat helps to reduce the acidity without compromising the coffee too much

isn't it always given to you black and you just add stuff to it?

I sometimes ask if they have any whiskey to 'Irish' it up a bit.

here is my recipe--I do not apologize. I've stayed cut by cutting carbs and being on keto:::::::

4 scoops bastardo instant cappuccino
ice
water
two heavy splashes of heavy cream

will get you a little rush with nearly zero carbs/sugar, is still sweet, and refreshing.

Enjoy.

When did the coffee become a lefty thing? Everybody drinks coffee, from fags to wife beaters

remind them how countries that had coffee plantations put in place by colonization still exist today. the bulk of coffee sold to europe today comes has roots in slavery.

coffee used to be a 40+ gento computer nerd thing

>t. (((Styx)))

This. No soy latte mocha skim milk faggots.

Have you tried adding a teaspoon of your boyfriend's cum?

Nothing says manly like "proving" yourself to others by not dressing appropriately according to the weather conditions then walking around like a fucking autist in camo shorts and metal shirt when it's snowing outside.

>Going to Starbucks for black coffee
sound like an idiot mate

Starbucks burn their coffee beans, which is why they make up the taste by adding a shitload of sugar, cream, and flavouring

Order black
Never use their stupid fucking size names.
>Large black coffee
>We have Vente black coffee
>Is that a type of coffee
>No its a size
>is it a large?
>it is a Vente
>Fuck You

Actual conversation at a starbucks with other people in line.

They're literally in coats when its 55 degrees outside.

All the obese retards need it to stay awake more than 12 hours a day.

Started using one two weeks ago. Best decision ever.

>This, I like my coffee like I like my slaves.
Burnt?

>next-level Starcucks/dead nigger double entendre
>be sure to tip your waitress
>just the tip

its called French Roast

>t. Styx

I... I...I am just not understanding what you are trying to say. Put the bong down and make a reasonable statement.

My image on this post is representative of nothing to tdo with this statement.
P.S. if anyone has images similar to the female in this image.. PLEASE post them or a link to them.

I would not want to try something you and your queer bait life mate happen to love