Waifu Wednesday

You're waifu is a phenomenal lady and you're lucky to have her!

Where would you take her for a surprised date? What would you do? Is she even the type of girl who likes surprises?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G6gI2MBRmzw
youtube.com/watch?v=jszFKG9zVs4
youtube.com/watch?v=BwyWmqV_RJc
youtube.com/watch?v=EVwN0QP-eWw
youtube.com/watch?v=pnEcS7Urvhk
youtube.com/watch?v=Wut994fxYA8
bichi.wikia.com/wiki/Emine
youtu.be/LRq-znfU6Ao?t=38s
youtube.com/watch?v=Vp2grF4Hs1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qj8NLH_i7NI
i.imgur.com/ff8vvfm.png
youtube.com/watch?v=8xoG0Xv3vs0
youtu.be/u_OWSXpIQuM?t=398
i.imgur.com/XBorOV8.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=jXjdyfkL5Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=yVfnfY4GscE
vimeo.com/142920263
youtube.com/watch?v=_F3W52yQTYA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank you OP! Same to you as well.

I think she likes surprises, though to really surprise her I'd have to take her to do something a little crazy like skydiving, though I'm not sure if something like that would count as a date. Either way, we would still have fun!

>tfw today is waifu's birthday

I've got a bunch of questions for today's thread.

>Where would you take her for a surprised date?
A big, famous park.
>What would you do?
Play Pokemon Go.
>Is she even the type of girl who likes surprises?
Who doesn't?

big question: I'm not terribly familiar with some waifus ITT so how's about a quick description of your waifu as to her own character as well as the role she plays in her series? Is she reserved or outgoing? A go-getter or more on the patient side? Is she the lead character or more of a side character?

Mai waifu is a tomboyish brunette, outgoing, short-tempered but her intentions are often righteous. In her series, she's supposed to be a side character but she might as well be the main character considering how much heavy-lifting she does throughout the freaking show. She's not just best girl, she's best character! Blonde a qt3.14, pink a putrid shit.

Earth? More like DIRT!

What's up waifu thread! I hope you and your waifu/husbando had a great week, and that you know that they're lucky to have you!

Good evening Koborianon! Your waifu not only a cute, but an amazing singer as well!

I could take Yukari practically anywhere on a surprise date and we'd still have a good time! She loves things involving adrenaline and motors, so anything involving those would be great! She loves surprises, and I love receiving them from her as well!

Damn cute picture of your waifu you got there!

Kirie a super cute! You're a lucky user!
Like your waifu, Yukari is a tomboyish brunette with an outgoing attitude, but she's rarely quick to anger unless someone speaks wrongly of her beloved tanks! In the Girls und Panzer manga, she's the narrator/main character, but she takes on a supporting role in the anime!

Questions to get this thread rolling!

You're organising a party for your waifu/husbando's birthday, you old romantic, you! Where would it take place? Is it a surprise? Who would you invite, if anybody at all? Would you party all night or take it more slowly?

What kind of weather does your waifu/husbando like the best? What do you like the best? Does this ever make things difficult?

If you could send your waifu/husbando one song/album through dimensions to describe your feelings for them, which would it be and why? If possible, post it here!

And, most importantly, remember to compliment a waifu/husbando and their loyal and loving user today!
Yours are all beyond cute, and you deserve nothing but happiness!

Thanks a lot Koboribro ! Take good care of your cute elemental too !

I know a nice restaurant in my area that she would enjoy quite nicely. While she does enjoy a nice surprise, she does startle easily.

Happy Birthday to your special one.

Megurine Luka is the last original Vocaloid to be released by Crypton Future Media. While not nearly as popular as Hatsune Miku, she does have a couple of firsts under her belt, though, being not only the first bilingual Vocaloid (capable of singing in both English and her native Japan), but one of the few with a canon age and personality (20; cool yet mysterious). Luka is also noteworthy for having a somewhat well-known voice actress (Yuu Asakawa. Barring that, everything else about her is up to interpretation (much like the rest of the Vocaloid background). Generally speaking, she is depicted as a bit of a big sister to the other Vocaloids, and quite possibly the most logical one of the bunch. She can be cold and somewhat intimidating at times, but also very warm and nurturing to those she cares about.

-My place. It's quite big for a social gathering, so there's plenty of room for her friends and close associates. Plus, they're free to come and go as they please, so the partying would be at a more relaxed pace.
-Summer weather. Gives her an excuse to go swimming.
-Tough choice. My head is leaning towards 'The Last Waltz' by The Band. Pretty unique selection of music there.

A variation on the old 'which universe/anime setting would you like to see your waifu' question. Rather than a unique setting, how about a unique design? Are there any art-styles or renditions that you'd be interested in seeing a depiction of your special one? (ex: waifu as drawn by Akira Toriyama, or done in the style of an 80s mecha anime)

What other threads do you post your waifu in?

I regularly post mai waifu in best girl threads.

>Kirie a super cute! You're a lucky user!
Thank you user! Your Yukarin looks so fluffy too!
>You're organising a party for your waifu/husbando's birthday, you old romantic, you! Where would it take place? Is it a surprise? Who would you invite, if anybody at all? Would you party all night or take it more slowly?
I think she'd love a b-day party at a baseball game. Surprise of course! Invite her friends and loved ones. All night, she has a lot of energy.
>What kind of weather does your waifu/husbando like the best? What do you like the best? Does this ever make things difficult?
We both love cloudy weather, makes for nice ambient lighting and not too hot, not too cold.
>If you could send your waifu/husbando one song/album through dimensions to describe your feelings for them, which would it be and why? If possible, post it here!

Mio is as cute as a button!

>Happy Birthday to your special one.
Thank you so much! I hope we get to see your waifu make a cameo in the next Splatoon! That would be great!

Given the summer context, to the amusement park. It's a pretty classic idea, but it's something I really want to do with her.

>What would you do?
We would play all the games that aren't extreme rollercoaster or spooky things. She can't stand spooky things, and we're both afraid of heights.
I want to win her a big teddy bear !

>Spoiler
She love them as long as they're real and good ones. If it's just a prank by surprising her while wearing a spooky mask she won't like it at all.

K-On is about the lives of a group of friends in highschool, and the musical band they created, called HTT.
My waifu is the bassist of the band, but also one of the two vocalist, and the one who write most of the songs.
She's shy, and easily frightened, her best friend Ritsu sometimes like to play pranks on her about that.
Also sometimes pretty much fun police, she's a mature and serious person, but she knows when to have fun.
With her friends and people she trust, she's a kind person, and I'm proud to be one of these people.

>Party
It would take place at our own place, or another keion's house.
It would be a surprise, but obviously she will guess that her husband is preparing something for her birthday.
I would invite the other keions of course, invite only important people and real friends, it would be a small event with people we know and like.
It would be a slow and easy party, like their new year eve night

Thank you, I know it's the same for you.
I would take her for dinner somewhere and then we can go walking around. She does like surprises.

Her friends and family would have to come, they're all very important to her also.
Sunny weather, it makes it easier to do things outside.

It would be a mecha anime, mostly Votoms or the Brave series.

All your waifus are lovely

Thanks OP!

>Where would you take her for a surprise date?
I would love to take her out on a surprise dinner cruise! I would love to see her face light up with either excitement or embarrassment as she watches everything unfold before her! I'd have a dress and everything prepared for her ahead of time too, so she will be left in a state of curiosity and excitement!

As always, Yukari a cute and so are you!

>Where would it take place? Is it a surprise? Who would you invite, if anybody at all? Would you party all night or take it more slowly?
We'd set it up to seem like she has a gig in a formal setting so she comes already dressed nicely, and when she shows up all of her friends will be waiting for her with a big cake in the middle! Depending on how things go, we will either end up partying or taking things slow.
>What kind of weather does your waifu like the best?
Hibiki likes sunny weather with a cool breeze the best, and so do I so everything works out!
>And, most importantly, remember to compliment a waifu/husbando and their loyal and loving user today!
Momo is a miracle of the universe and is just as blessed to have such a dedicated and handsome husbando to love her unconditionally!

What a cute and comfy Luka!

I love the way Hibiki is designed in the games, and A-1 did an okay job designing her too. I just wish that they had a better budget and more time so that it has less QUALITY.

>Questions!

Is there a character from another show that is visually similar to your beloved? How do you feel about them?

What one thing could you see yourself arguing with your beloved about? Do you share any conflicting views with your beloved?

Would your beloved rather have a personal housemaid to clean for them or a personal cook to prepare all their meals?

Is your beloved more frugal or more wasteful?

>Bonus!

Post your beloved with a curious expression!

If it's a surprise, it'd probably be to an arcade - but rather than a newer one, one decently packed with a lot of more retro stuff from our childhoods. We'd probably have the whole thing to ourselves and we could have a ton of fun with it.
She's more one for springing surprises than being surprised herself.

She's for all intents and purposes the 'main' character. A happy, spergy bundle of joy who loves anime, manga, videogames and winding people up, sometimes as a combination of all of the above. Her unwavering passion for the things she loves is infectious and makes her frequently a little obliviously awkward in public. Which makes two of us.

>You're organising a party for your waifu/husbando's birthday[...]
If it's a surprise, it'd probably be something we could do at a net cafe or at home. I'm not great with birthdays, but the idea of getting all her friends round for a massive multiplayer tourney of something would be great and, adding to the effect, she'd probably win too.

>What kind of weather does your waifu like the best? What do you like the best? Does this ever make things difficult?
Any weather is fine, except for typhoons. Because they can interrupt anime, or have big boxes on the screen. One perk is that anime events happen in summer and winter, so there's a nice blend, but there's a lot more cliche summer-y things you can do in summer.
I find Autumn/Winter better myself, more cozy and romantic.

>If you could send your waifu/husbando one song/album through dimensions
I'm really bad at musicing, and it'd be difficult to send an anime song which she'd appreciate when I can't understand the lyrics.
That said, listening to youtube.com/watch?v=jszFKG9zVs4 recently, it's a lot more enjoyable when I think of her while listening to it. In part it's topical because both of us are a little 'quirky'.

cont.

>tfw finally rolled her in GO

rolled her in what?

Fate/Grand Order. She has a rate up today.

>Are there any art-styles or renditions that you'd be interested in seeing a depiction of your special one?
I think 80s Gainax would be really fun; I love the style of things like Gunbuster; if they tried to maintain some semblance of the more chibi artstyle while keeping to 80s design traits I think it'd be really cute.

>Is there a character from another show that is visually similar to your beloved?
Acchi Kocchi amuses me a little because of its female MC. They share a couple of traits alongside a few design cues too. Despite the fact they even have her be a catgirl when flustered, I still find Kona-chan cuter. Appearance isn't everything.

>What one thing could you see yourself arguing with your beloved about?
All I will say is that watching a colour-wars style harem show together would most likely get a little heated at times. Which... I'm not sure if that actually classes as arguing.

>Would your beloved rather have a personal housemaid to clean for them or a personal cook to prepare all their meals?
I think... personal cook. Can have her own private maid cafe in the living room, and there's a charm to cleaning your merchandise yourself and appreciating it that way.

>Is your beloved more frugal or more wasteful?
She's a bit of both. Points for things are endearing... up until realizing that she has loyalty cards for 3000 different stores. Then there's buying things BECAUSE points and everything just goes out the window.

>Post your beloved with a curious expression!
It's a bit of a silly outfit, but it's such a cute picture.

Also,
I'm looking forward to Im@s PS arriving, even if I can't read it I look forward to seeing Hibiki being cuter than ever!

It's also neat to see a Kobori OP, she'd get on with Kona-chan really well I feel!

Thanks user, same to you and yours!

>surprise date

It'd be a bit difficult to surprise her given that she can read my mind. It'd probably be easier to surprise her at home than anywhere else with an extra nice dinner and maybe some kind of baked treat for dessert. I think she'd really like that I put the effort in, but I'm not too sure how she'd take surprises really as I'm not sure she's been surprised that often in her life.

>Surprise party

Sort of close to the previous idea. I actually thought a lot about it recently, surprising her somehow, basically what we'd need to do is plan with one of her friends not actually knowing, then getting that friend to take her out for the day while we cook and set up the place and hope to god they don't come back early. It'd be really difficult though as I would have to basically avoid her building up to it and she might not take well to it if she can't figure out why I won't go near her. It'd be really tricky, but I think we could pull it off! I'd invite her troupe, and maybe a couple friends of mine to lend a hand in watching for her and to help set up.

>Weather

She seems to enjoy warmer weather quite a bit, but she can also get fun out of the winter months. Personally I don't mind the warmer weather as long as it's not stupid hot.

>Waifu music

I'd make her a mixtape of a bunch of songs and send them to her maybe even sneak in a straight up confession of my love for her in the tape somewhere if I can, This songs recently stood out to me, even if it is super cheesy - when I first heard it on the radio it started raining just a little in my car somehow youtube.com/watch?v=BwyWmqV_RJc

>Compliment a waifu and a waifufag today

Konata is super cute, and so is Konatabro

I wouldn't mind seeing her drawn in a more modern style.

Happy birthday Kirie!
Kagura is an extrovert and the type to dive in head-first into things. She's a part of the main group of characters, but doesn't join them until about a third of the way through AzuDai.

>You're organising a party for your waifu/husbando's birthday
I'd make it a surprise party at my place, with our closest friends invited. It'd go on for a while, but not super late.
>What kind of weather does your waifu/husbando like the best? What do you like the best? Does this ever make things difficult?
We both like warm summer-y weather the best!
>If you could send your waifu/husbando one song/album through dimensions to describe your feelings for them, which would it be and why? If possible, post it here!
I plan to make one myself for her someday.
Super cute picture of Yukari by the way!

It'd be interesting to see her drawn in the signature KyoAni style, or an early/mid 90's anime style. I do happen to have a picture of her that looks fairly mid-80's.

>Is there a character from another show that is visually similar to your beloved?
Misao from Lucky Star, Ai Nanasaki from Amagami are the main two that spring to mind. They're both great girls, and they both have some similarities to my waifu in one way or another.
Exercising, or lack thereof on my part, and/or eating habits/dieting.
>Would your beloved rather have a personal housemaid to clean for them or a personal cook to prepare all their meals?
She's most likely worse at cooking than cleaning, so she'd take the latter.
Quite frugal I'd say. She knows the importance of saving money!

I dumped my waifu.

T-thanks, and to you as well.

Hikage isn't much for surprises. I would still try, though. Maybe I'd take her on a trip through some shopping district and get some Takoyaki with her and let her go wild trying out some of the new styles.

>a quick description of your waifu
Hikage is, for the most part, without emotion, though she is incredibly inquisitive on the topic. She likes to just laze around, but she's incredibly devoted to her friends and loved ones. More than once, she's stood up to protect her friends and prove she's more human than she seems on the outside.
She was originally seen as a villain type, but after the first game in the series (which the anime shared a similar script to), she became more of a mercenary or anti-hero, and that would be the image that has stuck around.

>visually similar
Not from another show, but Hikage was heavily influenced by Yuuka Kazami from the Touhou Project. I quite like Yuuka.
>housemaid
Hikage would probably have me do all the cleaning, but she doesn't actually mind cooking.

I love my waifu.

Yomikobro here no time for questions, just popping in to say you're all deserving of your waifus love and they are all beautiful.

I want to kiss my waifu on the nose

>tfw your waifu is so unpopular and/or actively hated that she has barely any art outside the scant official art

Anyway, I hope someone else has played NGE: Girlfriend of Steel and liked it.

She's more the type to likes to do the surprising.

>Is there a character from another show that is visually similar to your beloved? How do you feel about them?
Not that I can think of immediately. A lot of direct and/or flirty characters tend to flanderize it way too much. Maybe someone can help me out here?

Probably a cook. Messes wouldn't be much of a problem for her (although I happen to be super anal about cleanliness).

Thank you.
A tech expo!
>What would you do?
Look around and find any presentation she is interested in, share trivia about the machines there and be amazed at the rapid progress of electronics.
> Is she even the type of girl who likes surprises?
I would assume so.
>quick description of your waifu as to her own character as well as the role she plays in her series
Fuuka is a smart and kindhearted girl with short peacock blue hair, she likes technology and flowers, she is very empathetic and charitable, doing her best to help others.
> Is she reserved or outgoing?
Mostly reserved, but she can pursue her goals without issue.
>A go-getter or more on the patient side?
Patient unless someone is in danger
> Is she the lead character or more of a side character?
I think she borders the line between side and main, bringing important things to her team but also doing it from behind the scenes.

>You're organising a party for your waifu/husbando's birthday, you old romantic, you! Where would it take place?
Our apartment!
> Is it a surprise?
ideally
>Who would you invite, if anybody at all?
Her friends
>Would you party all night or take it more slowly?
Slowly, she isn't the wild party type
>What kind of weather does your waifu/husbando like the best?
Cool, I think
>What do you like the best?
Rainy
> Does this ever make things difficult?
Nope
youtube.com/watch?v=EVwN0QP-eWw
>And, most importantly, remember to compliment a waifu/husbando and their loyal and loving user today!
I hope everyone has a great day

I'll answer more later, gotta go!

Kobori is one of the dancers in the Elementario theater. The only problem is she has two left feet. She is also an avid fujoshi, being an artist in a BL doujinshi circle. Neither the LN nor anime focus too much on her, but she did have a segment dedicated to her in one of the later volumes.

Thank you as always, Yukaribro. Keep on loving that adorable, fluffy waifu.

>Party
She's not really one for surprises. We'd have the party at home. I would invite her friends, both from Amaburi and her circle. The both of us would rather have a calm party, but there's a chance that wouldn't happen.

She prefers the mild climate of Spring, but the type of weather never hinders her.

Konata a cute and so is Konatabro.

Thank you, Miobro.

It'd be interesting to see her drawn in a sterotypical 'Yaoi' fashion, giant hands and all.

Is there a character from another show that is visually similar to your beloved? How do you feel about them?
There are a bunch of hime cut girls that looks similar to her. The latest girl I can remember is Dia Kurosawa. I don't really pay them any mind, since their personalities differ heavily from Kobori.

She's more frugal.

>Bonus!
Aye aye, Captain.

Oh, this question said visually similar. I don't know how to read. I will admit her design is pretty generic, considering Gainax and the era.

Thanks Koborifriend!

For our surprise date, I would take her out to the shopping centre where she can happily go on a shopping spree. Following that, I'd take her to a local cafe shop where we can order some bubble tea and enjoy each other's company. If the weather was permitting, I'd then take her to out local park where we can sit on a bench and share ice cream together.

>surprise
Usually her birthdays would be celebrated in her guild hall, but since it's a surprise and she spends most of her time in the guild hall, I'd have to relocate somewhere else so she won't know. I'd have to check the area around to see if there's any places big enough to accommodate all her guild friends, but as a last resort I can always ask the Sabertooth guild to lend their guild since they're good friends with Fairy Tail.

>weather
I don't think she has any kind of preferences, and neither do I.

>song
youtube.com/watch?v=pnEcS7Urvhk

>compliment a waifu
Luka has gorgeous hair

It would be fun to see her in Jojo's style.

I've always thought Mitsuru from Persona 4 looks very similar to my waifu. I don't know too much about the Persona series but she seems like a cool character.

We'd probably argue over who ate the last slice of cake.

Personal housemaid. She'd be too busy to clean, and I'd be too lazy.

Post your waifu blushing.

Yours too!

>Is there a character from another show that is visually similar to your beloved? How do you feel about them?
A lot actually. Biribiri, NHK's Misaki, Kagura from AzuDai, Yotsuba&'s Fuuka, any short-haired tomboy brunette and any combination of the aforementioned attributes.
I can't think of one.
>Do you share any conflicting views with your beloved?
I'm not a big fan of baseball.
Personal housemaid, she wants to cook.
Frugal.

>Happy birthday Kirie!
Thank you!

You mean she left you. One does not "dump" their waifu, one's waifu dumps them.

Cute waifu!

-I'm suddenly reminded of a recurring issue where I save a picture of who I think is Luka but turns out to be Super Sonico. It's forced me to keep a sharper eye out on details.
- Assertiveness. I imagine that we'd have several discussions about me being more assertive...to the point she'd quickly get frustrated about it afterwards.
-Definitely a cook. Though the housemaid does sound a bit fancier.
-Frugal. Very frugal. ...at least in regards to anything that isn't tuna.

Yomiko the cutest there is, would spend days doing nothing but reading and cuddling with her

>Similar

Not really, other than some similarities with other short blue haired girls. Mints pretty unique and stands out to me.

>Fightan

Stupid stuff, like really stupid things. Most likely because of something I didn't do as opposed to something I might have done (Stand up for myself in certain situations, take care of myself instead of running myself into the ground,) or like some silly argument like I bought her Hot Tamalies instead of Mike and Ikes or something that doesn't last long.

I guess there's also the chance we could argue about other people in our lives that aren't exactly good for us, or she might not like it if someone else is eyeing me and I spend too much time with that person. If she ever doubted me I'd really have to go out of my way to show how much she means to me and how she's stuck with my stupid ass for better or for worse, but once again, if she's thinking that it's probably on me.

>cleaner or cook

Probably cleaner, she seems to like cooking and so do I (even if I'm only okay at it.)

>frugal or wasteful

Right in the middle, she doesn't hold back on spending on things she enjoys, but at the same time she doesn't waste anything.

>Picture

Sure! well, close enough anyway

\(^▽^)/
Finally hit the jackpot.

Thank you.

Probably to a coffee shop, or the botanical gardens, an art museum, something like that. Something spontaneous, a bit out of the way, but not over the top. I imagine he wouldn't mind them too much, so long as the surprise wasn't anything crazy - he'd probably (understandably) get into quite the tizzy if I were to up and say "Crona, we're flying to [random, far flung destination] tomorrow!", but that's not something I'd do anyway.

-Probably just bake a nice cake for him, and buy him a few gifts. It'd be a quiet little celebration at home, maybe we'd invite a few of his friends. He wouldn't want it to be a big deal, but I still want to celebrate him as he deserves.
-He probably doesn't have any particular preference, and I like cool, (partly) cloudy weather. It's not a problem at all.
-This one. It's a cute and happy love song with subtly melancholic undertones, it's perfect.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wut994fxYA8

Mio is super cute, and she has great taste in fruit. Strawberries are delicious, top-tier fruit.

80's/90's shoujo style would be fabulous. Seeing him animated in a style closer to that of the latter part of the manga's would be interesting too.

-This guy, more than visually apparently. bichi.wikia.com/wiki/Emine
I've yet to read the series, but he seems interesting.
-His low self esteem. He talks down about himself a lot, and I really, really don't like that. That's the only thing I can foresee us getting into an argument about, that or me saying similar things about myself, perhaps. Funny how that goes.
-I don't think he'd want either, though he has both in me~
-Frugal, more likely than not.

Luka a super qt and it's good to see you again!

I completely forgot to wish Kirie a happy birthday! Happy birthday to your beloved, and I hope you can make those b-day plans a reality!

Mio a super cute! She'd look adorable with a big teddy bear

Yours too!

Hibiki is a super cute girl and her newest game is amazing!

No character from any show is as fluffy as my Yukari, so I feel just fine!

She and I can get a little heated when discussing what needs to be brought on dates! A day out to the beach does not require a full-camo gillie suit

She'd rather have a personal housemaid because I'm basically already her personal pastry chef

She's pretty wasteful, who else could spend large amounts of money on ration packs that are out of date?

>Bonus
I'll do my best!

I'd love to go to that party
As always, Konata a super cute with such a loving and suitable husbando!

Mint a super cute and her ears are top tier moe

Kagura a beautiful! Take care of her!

Yomiko a super adorable!

Fuuka a cute-ka

Erza a wonderful and you're pretty cool yourself

Holy shit Crona-user, what's all that art? It looks gorgeous!
As always, Crona is super cute and that song is top tier

Even more questions before I call it a night!

Do you prefer official or fan-made art of your beloved? Do you think non-canon material depicts them better than the official work sometimes?

If your waifu/husbando could have one superpower (ignoring ones they might already have), what do you think it would be? Could you learn to live with it?

do you tease your waifu/husbando?

Have a wonderful evening, I hope your waifu/husbando makes you feel as loved as you make them feel!

Mint a cute, and it's always nice to see you around too! I feel like Konata might get have her instincts kick in a little too hard and find Mint a little too adorable, making things a little awkward.
The artist got back to me about the daki! If it is the same guy, his page now kinda hints that he was working on things, hehe.

Thanks Kobori-user! I'm still hoping for an Amaburi S2, because S1 was so much fun. If not that, a little side-series of shorts with just the Elemtario would be cool too! Well, cool, hot, windy and... earthy?

Since I've got a few minutes left spare;

Skydiving can be romantic! You just need to hold hands while you decend! It'd definitely be something for you both to remember.

おたんじょうびおめでとう!
Or at least, how you direct that at someone, my Japanese is bad.
Anyway! Tomboys are really cute, and from what I've seen and read of her she seems no exception!

By now I think you've got the impression that I find Yukari ultra-cute, so uh, just a reminder! The sound of machinery and the smell of oil certainly makes for a unique date, I'm sure.

Bass is such a smooth, soulful sound to listen to. It matches a refined lady like Mio really well!

I always liked Luka for being one of the more mature characters from the franchise; it seems like she can do some emotional songs and I like what I've heard from her.

I really need to play more Estival Versus. Hikage's carefree attitude and demeanour is really appealing. Too bad I kinda suck at the game.

Fun fact - when Blizzard designed Mei to be as cute as they could, they used Yomiko as a reference. There's a good reason for that!

I'm hoping Fuuka gets a little cameo in Persona 5 talking to Futaba, she was so cute in P3!

2000 characters isn't enough!

How do you feel about the series your waifu is from?

I find mai waifu's series to be poorly written. She's a diamond in that rough.

>I completely forgot to wish Kirie a happy birthday! Happy birthday to your beloved, and I hope you can make those b-day plans a reality!
Thank you so very much Yukarinbro!

>Do you prefer official or fan-made art of your beloved? Do you think non-canon material depicts them better than the official work sometimes?
As long as it's good!
>If your waifu/husbando could have one superpower (ignoring ones they might already have), what do you think it would be?
Magic in general.
>Could you learn to live with it?
Her wish is my command.
>do you tease your waifu/husbando?
Yes. Playfully of course.

>おたんじょうびおめでとう!
>Or at least, how you direct that at someone, my Japanese is bad.
It's the thought that counts! Thank you so much Konatabro!
>Anyway! Tomboys are really cute, and from what I've seen and read of her she seems no exception!
Kirie and Konata are both very cute!

How do you feel about the series your waifu is from?

I find mai waifu's series to be poorly written. She's a diamond in that rough.

I enjoy seeing waifus/husbandos from lesser known shows/manga/VNs. It's interesting to get to know more, so I hope you post often!

>and I'd be too lazy.
I'm sure after a while of living together, that would probably change! I mean, how could you not want the house to be tidy for such a cool beauty?

Congrats! Production materials are always so interesting to look through, and since Soul Eater was great I imagine that shows through, too. Need to watch you don't get overenthusiastic on auction sites though!
Just recieved a big lootbox of Kona-chan goods myself, so I know how happy you must feel right now.

Guess I need to break out my copy of youtu.be/LRq-znfU6Ao?t=38s then!

>How do you feel about the series your waifu is from?
I really, really enjoy it. While there's a number of things which make me prefer the manga instead, it's still in my top 3. I try not to reread or rewatch too often, lest I burn out and know every page and line. It's always nice to go back and pick up on something or laugh at something you didn't before, and the games + untranslated volumes are a strong motivator for me to learn more Japanese!

>She's a diamond in that rough.
That sometimes happens! I've watched a number of shows before where I've found the show kind of bad but I've stuck with it for one or two characters. I don't think the anons post here, but Anastasia from Oniai and Inaban from Kokoro Connect are two examples of that.

Speaking of Japanese, I should go start my work on that for the evening now, but first;
>Has your waifu/husbando inspired you to pick up a hobby you might not have considered before? Or have they inspired you to buy something unique you'd never thought of before?

Probably at home. I'd invite all of her friends of course and her sister.

There's a few I guess, but I don't particularly care about them in any way really.
Plenty, I'm a person who often gets angry and shit.

Well, official is official. Hard to not in-general prefer it, but some fan art is really great.
I'm not really sure, she's got plenty. I guess I could.
No, I wouldn't really do so at all.

I love how these threads are always so positive and comfy, thank you guys

It really depends on the situation, but I would like to try something like seemingly spontaneously taking her out to a reserved and quiet place somewhere in the mountains with a nice view. I would then already have everything prepared for a nice picnic, even some finer food and drink. Afterwards we would just go anywhere we felt like going.
Of course she likes surprises. Surprises are the spice of life.

I imagine she likes sunny weather the best, but I can also see her liking it snowy.

This is just one of them: youtube.com/watch?v=Vp2grF4Hs1Q
It describes my feelings for her pretty well.

Fuuka is really damn cute.

In Adachi Mitsuru's style, for obvious reasons. Pic related looks kind of like that style. Other than that Morita Masanori, Anmi or Aoki Ume come to mind, but there are many more.

Yeah, quite a few. It's a bit off-putting when they appear on screen or I see art of them somewhere else.

We don't have any conflicting views that come to mind.

She would rather do everything herself than have someone do it for her.

She is quite frugal.

That looks really nice what you got there.

Official art is always nice and high quality, but from fanart you can get a lot of things you otherwise wouldn't be able to get.

I once had the thought that the Zero Gravity quirk of Uraraka Ochako from Boku no Hero Academia would be cool, since she could throw endlessly far. It would definitely be fun to use, I'm sure.

We tease each other.

Do you feel that your waifu/husbando's character is well developed or are there things about her/him that you would like to know more about in order to understand her/him better?

I love Kyouko-chan! Now time for meta questions because why not.

How long have you been in these threads? I know there are a few extremely dedicated lurkers in here, come say hi. Did you find your waifu and then stumble into here or did the threads help you find her?

Are there any fellow waifufags whose posting styles you enjoy? Whose posts you look forward to reading each week? Give them a shoutout.

I'd take her out for a nice dinner and go dancing.
Depends on the surprise

Have a happy birthday with your waifu!

>Birthday
Because her birthday is on Halloween I'd like to have a costume party at our house. It wouldn't be a surprise so that she can get her costume ready. I'd invite close friends, and it would probably be an all night party.
>Weather
She prefers warmer weather, while I prefer colder weather. Seeing as I'm fine in the heat as long as it isn't too humid I'm fine, as for colder weather, the main reason I like it is so that I can cover up with blankets and cuddle, so I would be happy to let her take my body heat to keep her warm.

Alice from Monster Girl Quest is the closest I can think of right now; I never played Monster Girl Quest so I don't have any feelings about her.
Probably something stupid which would be my fault, but I would be sure to try and make it up to her.
>Personal Housemaid or cook?
Because she wants to cook to seem more like a traditional wife probably a housemaid. I'd rather have the cook

>Do you prefer official or fan-made art of your beloved?
Official, but there is plenty of good fan art
>If your waifu/husbando could have one superpower what do you think it would be? Could you learn to live with it?
Probably magical powers, and that wouldn't be too hard to live with
sometimes

>Do you feel that your waifu character is well developed?
For the type of show, yes.

Question:
How does your waifu match up with her corresponding zodiac sign characteristics, is it compatible with your own zodiac?

It's all old series production art. One of two "holy grails" I've been after, now I just have to find the earphones. You can find literally all of the other promotional stuff except for those damn earbuds, and I will never not be salty about it.
And thanks, again!

-Official art is good, mostly, but fanart allows for so many more ideas and scenarios than the former ever came close to covering.
-Some sort of way to seamlessly reverse or rewrite negative events, I feel. A lot of his development towards the end of both of the series' branches centers around redemption, and such an ability would fit that theme.
-A little. He's just too cute not to.

Thanks! And I definitely do, though I still consider it more of a curse than a blessing that stuff related to him comes up so rarely. Thankfully most of what does surface is very affordable.
Very nice, congrats. It's definitely a great feeling.

I think cooking and poetry are two things I'd never done much of before, both of which I did/do now on account of him.

Thank you.

Yes but yes. There's plenty of things I still want to know about him that'll probably never be answered; how old he is, how much he weighs, what his favorite color is, what his hopes and dreams are if he has any, et al. And less superficial things too, like more of how he is in a 'normal' state - a lot of the series shows him in a less than well place mentally, and I want to see more of the sweet, docile, yet caring and very protective side of his, which I think is his "true" personality deep down. Or the main facet of it at least, when he's not under his mother's and or madness' thumb.

About two years. I was super tryhard for a while, it's kind of cringy to look back on honestly.
Can't think of any in particular, but now that I have time to read more posts since the threads move pretty slowly these days, I've come to appreciate how much thought and effort many people here show.

Something cool to fight the heat.

-So many ways to answer this... ...back in the day, the official art made her look really pale in color. While fan-art has done wonders in depicting her personality, some times they do get a little carried away, especially when it comes to some of her more prominent assets.
-Underwater breathing. So she can live beneath the waves. Needless to say, I'd be in trouble unless I could figure out how to do the same.
-We both tease each other in more subtle ways.

Interest in the genre is dying at the moment. Not much in terms of creative content, let alone stuff that doesn't appeal to the fandom.

Found her first. Then spent some time lurking before actually posting, which was around the height of the Panda-Kun days. There were a couple other vocaloid lovers there too (Gumi and Haku), but they've all come and gone.

Compatibility between us is pretty questionable. Not the absolute worst, but still pretty difficult to pull off. Other than that, Aquarius seems pretty spot on

It should be some unusual or new place that we haven't visited yet, so I can't really come up with it now.
Yes, she loves them.

>You're organising a party for your waifu/husbando's birthday, you old romantic, you! Where would it take place? Is it a surprise? Who would you invite, if anybody at all? Would you party all night or take it more slowly?
For me best would be surprise at home with just two of us. But I would love to organize surprise party at our home together with our friends or our children.
I think she would like hot, sunny day while I love just warm evenings after such a days. It works perfectly, we can enjoy both of them in one date.
youtube.com/watch?v=qj8NLH_i7NI

Thank you, user.

Yes, for example Isla from Plastic Memories and Ell from My Girlfriend is the President. I like both of the girls, they have similar personalities as well.
>What one thing could you see yourself arguing with your beloved about? Do you share any conflicting views with your beloved?
About how I treat my family and both of us can get jealous easily. I've argued with her lately more than usual.
I can't really imagine her in noble setting. Cook I think?
She is more frugal.

cont.

back from quick errand

Does your waifu have a rival?

Mai waifu does: some crazed lesbian bodyguard agent. She doesn't bother mai waifu too much, thankfully.

>That sometimes happens!
Happens too often, sadly. The good characters in bad stories, that is. Ideally we'd have good characters in good stories but such is this flawed life.

You're quite welcome!

>Do you feel that your waifu/husbando's character is well developed or are there things about her/him that you would like to know more about in order to understand her/him better?
She's well developed all things considered but there's never enough information. I want to know about mai waifu's parents and her childhood. I'd like to know if she's doing well in school for example.

I don't know how long I've been in these threads. I hope it's enough.

I like all waifu Wednesday posters even the ones who jeer. I like them too!

>Have a happy birthday with your waifu!
Thank you very much!
>How does your waifu match up with her corresponding zodiac sign characteristics, is it compatible with your own zodiac?
Waifu's a Leo:

>As the day wears on, you may find that people are being rather possessive and clingy. It might seem that people close up and emotionally shut down and you're probably wondering where you fit into the picture. If you feel the need to confront someone or something, make sure you proceed gently. Don't do or say anything harsh that might put them on the defensive before you're even able to make your point.

Mai waifu can at times have a temper so it seems like sound advice.

back from quick errand

Does your waifu have a rival?

Mai waifu does: some crazed lesbian bodyguard agent. She doesn't bother mai waifu too much, thankfully.

Thanks! It would be really funny if they met, but I think after the cute factor wears off some they'd get along pretty well actually. she might even know about Mint already given how Konata follows a lot of different series.

The thing he posted this past weekend for you was super cute! I wonder why your name isn't on the list yet though for commissions, though I think he needs to clean it up anyway with the 4 dones sorta just sitting there haha.

I always want to know more about her if I can, but I'm not too starved for info.

Almost a year now.

Gemini matches her pretty well in quite a few ways the more I look into it, and Gemini does get along really well with Aquarius which I am. I don't know why, but looking that up felt really nice actually.

i'm new to Sup Forums what the fuck is going on

Around five years, way after finding her, though I finally understood I fell for her when I stumbled upon these.

try here

>Post your beloved with a curious expression!

Have a good week Yomikobro!

Oh wow, those look awesome! Reminds me of the two dougas of Kagura I've got. Your haul looks way more impressive though! Congrats on finding them.

The official art of her is certainly hard to beat, but I do come across some fantastic fan works of her on the odd occasion as well, even some that I've mistaken for official art!
>If your waifu/husbando could have one superpower (ignoring ones they might already have), what do you think it would be?
It'd most likely be a water-based power, like water manipulation or the ability to breathe underwater. I can't imagine it getting in the way of our lives, it might improve hers by quite a bit in fact!
Sometimes.

AzuDai is my favourite series! I've read and watched it a whole bunch of times, not just because of her.

I feel as though I understand her well enough, but there are many unanswered things about her, like her first name, that I would like to know but may never find out.

>How long have you been in these threads?
No idea, but if I had to guess I'd say around 3.5 to 4 years.
>Did you find your waifu and then stumble into here or did the threads help you find her?
I first discovered these threads after I fell for her, but whilst I was still in denial about the whole thing. These threads may have been one of the things that helped me accept my love for her.
>any fellow waifufags whose posting styles you enjoy?
It's great seeing everyone, old and new, sharing stories and showing their love for their waifu or husbando. I feel it'd be wrong to pick just a few!

We're both Libra, so I assume we go well together.

Sakaki! They end up not really being rivals in the end though.

>Do you prefer official or fan-made art of your beloved? Do you think non-canon material depicts them better than the official work sometimes?
KEI works are pretty bad, but iXima looks great. I love V3 looks, but I non-canon materials depicts her better just because officials don't have casual clothes and situations.
>If your waifu/husbando could have one superpower (ignoring ones they might already have), what do you think it would be? Could you learn to live with it?
I think she might want to be able to heal everyone and herself.
I tickle her.

Canon doesn't develop her in any way. I have my own interpretation of her but it's nowhere near developed character. I barely know anything but main traits, like her tastes, backstory, family etc. Most of the things I have are guesses anyway.

>How long have you been in these threads? I know there are a few extremely dedicated lurkers in here, come say hi. Did you find your waifu and then stumble into here or did the threads help you find her?
Nearly 3 years, I think? I first found about the threads and really liked the idea of men loving 2D girl and becoming independent from real woman. But I never thought I would become one of them. After some time I realized Miku has potential for girl like that, and then after a year we were together.
>Are there any fellow waifufags whose posting styles you enjoy? Whose posts you look forward to reading each week? Give them a shoutout.
They don't post anymore. I still like to read Minbrot's, Kagurabro's and other Mikubros' posts just because I know them little more than others.

It's tough to think of something when the main concern for her in the summer time is to help keep her cool. Beaches and water parks would be no-brainers if they weren't so populated, hence kind of ruining the idea of a date. If we could find a private beach or something, that would be swell.

Mizore is an introverted yuki-onna with a cool personality and a penchant to stalk people, either because she's interested in them or just because she enjoys doing so. For those she cares most for she is deeply passionate towards, but can be dismissive to those who annoy her or she sees as some sort of obstacle. For the most part, she tends to think more thoroughly rather than impulsively, and she tries hard to better herself for others even though she has a tendency to be misunderstood.

>You're organising a party for your waifu/husbando's birthday
I'm not sure if she's really the party type, but she might enjoy a casual gathering of close friends with some gifts and desserts.

>What kind of weather does your waifu/husbando like the best?
Winter weather.

>What do you like the best?
Anything that isn't summertime heat.

>Does this ever make things difficult?
I like the snow a lot, so no.

What an interesting question. It would be neat to see her in styles similar to Dirty Pair or the Tetsuwan Birdy OVA, or for something a little more recent but still kind of old now, styles like Kino no Tabi, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei or Redline for something extra flashy.

2012 or 2013. I used to post frequently then, but recent months/year it's a handful per thread, sometimes just once. Some of the new faces and samey questions don't jive well either.

I really hate arguing in general, but maybe it would involve something about how much free time I keep to myself in comparison to her wanting to be together all the time.

A housemaid. Cooking is one way that she attempts to try hard for others. Cleaning is just a chore.

She's not a wasteful person, so probably a bit more frugal.

That's really cool. I have to hunt down some more production drawings myself, as I only have 2 of Mizore at the moment.

Fan art? What fan art?
There's not much, is what I'm getting at.

I don't know. Mizore's skillset is already pretty specific.

No. She teases me, because I'm easy to pick on.

The manga starts off pretty amateur but I ended up liking it more than I thought I would by the end. The mangaka really grew as the series went on.
The anime...not so much.

The manga did a lot more character development than I was expecting after seeing the anime and getting very, very little of it. Of course, I'd still want to know and learn more about her. I miss when the manga was ongoing.

She found me first and then I started visiting shortly thereafter. That was back in 2008, so it's been a while I suppose.

She was born on December 7, so she would be Sagittarius. The description of the characteristics don't really match her at all. I'm a Taurus, so I don't think the zodiacs are very compatible.

Easy.

Sayaka
How do you feel about them?
Indiferent, honestly.
Probably something silly like what OS is better.
>Do you share any conflicting views with your beloved?
Not really, we're pretty in-sync with a lot of stuff.
Although I guess my views on justice and proper punishments are slightly different from hers.
>Would your beloved rather have a personal housemaid or cook?
I think she would build a robot if she needed help, but I want us to be able to do everything that we can so we can at least take care of ourselves.
She isn't the wasteful type.
>blushing
Ok

>official or fanart of your beloved?
Both are fine.
> Do you think non-canon material depicts them better than the official work sometimes?
Really depends.
>If your waifu could have one superpower what do you think it would be?
Probably some kind of energy shield or barrier
>Could you learn to live with it?
I don't see why not
>do you tease your waifu?
I'm not the teasing type, but I'd do it for the sake of cheering her up or hearing her giggle

It's a fun series.

I wish I knew more about Fuuka's past and her preferences

>How long have you been in these threads?
I think about a year
>Did you find your waifu and then stumble into here or did the threads help you find her?
A friend reccomended me these threads because I felt I didn't get enough chances to talk about her.
>Are there any fellow waifufags whose posting styles you enjoy? Whose posts you look forward to reading each week?
Mintbro, Konatabro and Jebus are always good to see.

She's capricorn and I'm Leo.
I don't know much about horoscopes, but the site I checked says we're compatible.

Nope

When's your loved one's birthday? How old are they?

Not so much a rival, but for a while she did see her fellow vocaloids as competition. Not the bad kind, per say; just the kind that would drive her to succeed and be just as good as they are.

January 30th. Her canon age is 20, and it's been six years since her debut.

...and I guess I should answer my own. Wouldn't mind seeing her done in a Leijiverse style, even if it means giving her a nose like a ski slope.

I would take her to a garden full of Sakura trees, because she loves them. I would even do it on her birthday too.

>her series
Senran Kagura is quite nice but the show and manga are abysmal. It has a LOT more to it than titties and pantyshots, but that's all you'll see if you dont actually play the games or if you do and are entirely ignorant.

>development
She is very well developed in my opinion, but I wish I knew more about her past and that I could know more about how her and some of the characters aside from Yomi and Katsuragi feel about her and vice versa.

This is the first /ww/ I've taken part in, but I've been with Hikage since late 2015.

Katsuragi is her primary rival, though Imu has taken issue with her, and Minori is a rival per writer's choice or something.
She learns a lot from Katsuragi on an emotional level, which I find quite nice. The arc with Imu in Estival Versus bothered me quite a bit, but I got over it recently. Minori is just... there.

September 9th. I've always been debating on what to consider in her age, as I don't want her to remain 17 or 18 forever. Estival Versus has her aged at 18, and it came out in the US this year, so I'll be counting up from there for myself regardless of what the games say.

>forgot the image
Ah hell, I'm one hell of a baka...

Thank you both, for your kind words.

Thanks! I bought two other similar sets a while back (the assortments up for auction are all entirely random with 3-4 pictures of the 50+ character sheets as samples, so bidding on them is basically taking a stab in the dark and hoping for the best), but I finally struck gold with this one.

Okay thread, do you have the guts, do you have the testicular fortitude to criticize your waifu? Hard mode: no reference to them being perfect or flawless.

Mai beloved waifu, I am endlessly honored to be in your sacred presence but if I may be so blunt and daring, may I suggest you practice a greater degree of restraint in your future dealings with the main character? I understand your intentions are pure but a "swing first, ask questions later" is not the wisest of policies.

Please forgive me, I mean no disrespect or trespass. I only hold your best interests at heart.
>When's your loved one's birthday? How old are they?
Today! August 3rd! She's still 16.

I've played Senran Kagura before. I love Hikage!

No you don't, I do!
Just messing with you.

We both do. Hikage was lovable!

My creativity and my free time are almost dead but did my best!
Leaving a few questions to spice up the thread and wishing a happy birthday to Kirie: one of the many cute brunette waifus of these threads (But of course, all waifus are cute as well)

A certain scientist has gave you a time machine that can bring one thing from the past OR the future. What would your waifu love to bring from the past/future?

Can your beat your waifu on something?
For example in simply things like games, drawskills, etc.

Would you and your waifu eat the same ingredients on a pizza? Or would be 1/2 of your choices and another 1/2 of hers?

Can your waifu draw? Would you model for her if she asked you?

Depending on your waifu's chinese zodiac, she gets to get along with the Etotama girl of her zodiac.
What do you think it would happen that day?

Do you think your waifu could work as a maid? Perhaps in Seaside Maid Café

That's it.
Have a great week with your waifus and remember to take care of the climate wherever you are

Anything we don't usually do would be nice for a date, maybe an Aquarium just so I can see her amazed expression when she sees all those unusual fish.

Happy birthday to her!
My Yuuna is a very bright girl, she is a hero and fights to protect humanity. She's the title character of the anime as well as a main character in the LN. Yuuna is genki and believes that as long as everyone works together and tries their best things will work out. She can be quite reckless and often gets hurt protecting her friends but she always trys keeping her beautiful smile on her face and cheering everyone up when they are feeling down.

If I were to organize a birthday party for her I'd get her Hero club to help me. Have them keep her distracted until everything is prepared and suprise her! A huge party with her friends sounds nice, she deserves to see how many people care about her happiness. Later in the evening I'd love to have some comfy private time just for her and me though.

this guy i.imgur.com/ff8vvfm.png

She's stated to be rather good at cleaning and does it when she's bored and she loves good food so probably a great cook to make meals for her

I want to compliment bully her to fix her thinking every single of her friends is better than her in some way. To me my Yuuna is the cutest, coolest, most perfect girl there is.

I really like her series, I just wish it wasn't so hard on the suffering part and more happiness. She deserves all the happiness in this world and seeing all the shit she has to put up with is really hard on me sometimes, the most recent chapter has me feeling rather depressed ever since I read it. I just wish I could embrace her and support her more than anything else. She is too good for her world.

Thank you, OP! Your beloved is just the same. I think Claudia would be the type to appreciate surprises more than me for sure. I'd love to take her to a really nice rose garden that's around here, it has a very pretty pond and she'd enjoy walking around and looking at the floral scenery.

Happy Birthday to you're waifu! I hope she's having a special day with you.

Claudia is a very minor character in her series. Her story is told primarily through text and she only appears briefly in the Fate/Zero manga - in fact, she is dead before the series even begins. However, she has a huge impact on the main antagonist's life and deeply influences his character due to the nature of their past relationship. She's faultingly kind and is self-sacrificial to the point she neglects herself. However, her heart is truly beautiful and that's why, out of all the ladies in her series, she's the one that called out to me. I love her beyond words.

- It probably wouldn't be much of a surprise. I think my dear would prefer a quieter celebration with just the two of us.
- We both prefer bright sunny days where it's not too hot, so there would be no conflict between us. Even if we had different tastes, it would be fine.
- youtube.com/watch?v=8xoG0Xv3vs0

- Not really. Though her looks could be considered "plain," there's no other girl that looks very similar to her.
- I don't imagine we'd argue much... but she'd probably get on me with the way I neglect myself, and I'd do the same for her.
- She doesn't need either! I'll cook for her, even if my skills aren't that refined.
- Frugal.

I'll answer more questions later. For now, a question of my own: What swimwear does your beloved prefer? A bikini, or something more modest, like a one piece? Or is there an alternative she prefers for hot summer days at the beach?

I feel like a piece of shit for not doing more for her

I would probably take him to either an aquarium, or a nice park with tennis courts and the like.

>what would you do?
kinda self explanatory

>liking surprises
yes youtu.be/u_OWSXpIQuM?t=398

I'd tell her that we're going to some ordinary mundane place, but after we pass it I'll tell her there's a better one if we keep going, then we'd arrive at a fancy restaurant, or something like that. I'm sure she'd love the surprise.

>You're organizing a party for your waifu/husbando's birthday! Where would it take place? Is it a surprise? Who would you invite, if anybody at all? Would you party all night or take it more slowly?
Of course it has to be a surprise! I'd like it to be at home with close friends and family. ALL NIGHTER BABY!!!
>What kind of weather does your waifu/husbando like the best? What do you like the best?
We both enjoy the nice warm seasons like Spring and Summer.

I'd love to see in her a 70s-90s mecha anime scenario done by Go Nagai or Masami Obari

Well she's not from a show, but she looks a lot like Sonico especially in this picture, probably because they're from the same artist. i.imgur.com/XBorOV8.jpg
It trips me out, it looks almost identical to her with slightly different colored hair and eyes, and without headphones.
>What one thing could you see yourself arguing with your beloved about? Do you share any conflicting views with your beloved?
I doubt we'd have any serious arguments, probably over small and mundane shit.
Personal housemaid
She's more frugal, but when given the chance she'd go crazy.

I love how these threads are complete cancer

What other threads do you post your waifu in?

I regularly post mai waifu in best girl threads.

>Kirie a super cute! You're a lucky user!
Thank you user! Your Yukarin looks so fluffy too!
I think she'd love a b-day party at a baseball game. Surprise of course! Invite her friends and loved ones. All night, she has a lot of energy.
We both love cloudy weather, makes for nice ambient lighting and not too hot, not too cold.

Mio is as cute as a button!

>Happy Birthday to your special one.
Thank you so much! I hope we get to see your waifu make a cameo in the next Splatoon! That would be great!

im gonna answer every question after work tomorrow, the thread better still be up

I'd take My waifu out to a walk in a nearby forest. She's not too fond of surprises, so I wouldn't try to do anything extravagrant.

We're both more comfortable staying indoors than out, so weather doesn't affect us too much. Still, she prefers sunny days, whilst I prefer dark, windy & dry evenings.

I'd love to see an ancient greek style sculpture of her.

Ayase Ayatsuji from Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry looks almost exactly like her, aside from the lack of burn scars. I thought it was pretty great to see an example of what she could look like if she ever got onto a show.

I can see us arguing mostly over silly everyday stuff, like how we'll arrange our furniture, whether tea or cowfee is better and the like. Real arguments we'd have would relate to the number of children we'd have.

Both of us are pretty frugal, so we'd rather not have a housekeeper nor a cook when we're both perfectly capable of doing that ourselves.

There's not too much official art of her. The cutest art I've seen of her is fan art. That being said, I don't think it's possible by definition for fan art to depict her better than official art.

If she had one superpower that would thematically fit her, it'd either be invisibility or a sudden burst of speed. If she had such a power, of course I'd be able to live with it. It would be a part of her, and I love her.

I am if surprise hugs and tickling is considered teasing.

My waifu is in the unfortunate position that she has little to no merchandise of her. That is why I've decided to make my own, even if it means learning how to art first.

You're waifu is really cute, but I've trouble matching a name with her face. Who is she?

Questions!

Does you're waifu have a particularly cute habit you adore?

When you walk side by side holding hands, which one of you is on the left and which one of you is on the right?

Do you guys imagine your waifu living with you wherever you are, or do you imagine yourself living with your waifu in japan?

Weekly reminder that you're waifu a beautiful and you're pretty cute yourself

>check jebus channel
>The Wait Is Over

fuck i missed it

anyone has a link to the archive of the last threads?

>Post your waifu blushing.

She doesn't have an official birthday, but I celebrate it on October 5th. Technically speaking, she's 31.

She's not the sharpest lightbulb, so to speak.

>What would your waifu love to bring from the past/future?
I'm not really sure. Maybe some cool gadget or games console from the future?
>Can your beat your waifu on something?
I could beat her in an English test, and occasionally at videogames.
>Would you and your waifu eat the same ingredients on a pizza?
She's not into spicy food as much as I am, so we would most likely get seperate halves, or two pizzas to ourselves.
>Can your waifu draw?
She can doodle! It'd be cool to see her doodle me.
>Depending on your waifu's chinese zodiac, she gets to get along with the Etotama girl of her zodiac.
I know nothing of that series, so I can't really say. Kagura is a Rat though.
>Do you think your waifu could work as a maid?
She's done stints as a waitress at school culture festivals, so she could, possibly.

That's a tough one! She's worn both a one piece and several bikinis in her series, and never really mentioned any preference for one or the other. Personally I enjoy seeing her in a bikini with one-piece tanlines the most.

I've imagined both scenarios. They both play out in similar ways, really.

Same to you also, Jebus!

Thanks, Yukarin a super cute too!

>official or fanart

I prefer fanart at times over some official stuff, but really I appreciate both as long as it's somewhat easy on the eyes and not downright awful to the point that it doesn't look like her anymore.

>Super power

Transformation makes some sense for her, and regardless of what power she has or anything I'd always love her and adapt to any changes

>tease

Maybe just a little here and there, her towards me more than the other way around most of the time in all likelihood.

>Defeating waifu

Not likely, I'm not too good at too much. Maybe a game or two once in a while.

>Pizza

We'd probably have to try all sorts of different kinds to find out what types she liked and disliked. That said, it'd mean pizza night would never be the same twice!

>Drawing waifu

Not too sure she draws, and I'm pretty sure if she did I wouldn't be the model for it.

Depends on which side of the road we're on. It'd switch so that I'm towards the sidewalk.

Thanks Jebus, you're waifu is beautiful as well, and you're a cute!

Tearju and Yami from Black Cat/TLR. Eve is my favorite in those, and Tear is pretty great.
Someone to clean because I could be her personal cook.
I haven't really seen her waste anything.

Congratulations, those are some nice design sheets. Chrona is pretty cool.

She got some pretty nice development in the series, but there's still a bunch of stuff they could have answered.

A little over 2 years, and I found her long before I started posting.

They haven't said her birthday, but she's 25.

She's always wearing a bikini, and she looks great in it.

When she gets serious, but she is cute all the time.

Thank you OP. Same to you as well.

I do think she loves nice surprises, so I'd love to take her to the movie theater, and then a nice cafe at night, where she can choose her favorite dessert.

Happy birthday to your loved one!

My waifu is a very sweet robot girl. She's kind of shy but she always tries to do her best to give a good image to everyone around her. She's very self concious of her image, her attitude and the key on her back, and wishes to live a nice and normal life like everyone else. She's one of the main characters, and a part of the anime focuses on her daily life with her creator, Hakase. She's very sweet and patient, and I love her very much.

I love my waifu a lot, and I want to cuddle with her! And let her know she's perfect the way she is!

I haven't asked a question myself in a while. So here it goes. Is there something about your waifu that always makes you smile the most? A certain thing or moment you remember that always puts a bright smile on your face and makes your day better?

Yukari is a really cute waifu. I hope she makes you very happy.

The party would be at my house, of course it would be a surprise. I would invite her friends and loved ones, and if possible, I would try to make it an all-night kind of party.

I'm not sure what weather she likes the best, she always seems to have the most comfortable clothes for any time. As for me, I prefer cold weather. I think it wouldn't make things difficult.

I would probably send her "By Your Side" by Breakbot. youtube.com/watch?v=jXjdyfkL5Ko All of the songs are very nice to hear, and some really express a very kind form of love, which is what I feel for her.

"And it makes me wonder what it's like to be by your side"

She loves nice surprises and unforeseen events in general. For a surprise date I'd take her to a picnic outside at night, under the moonlight. Somewhere private and with a good view.
Damn, skydiviing. That's a good one. I don't think many would be down for the surprise part of that though heh.
Furude Rika is a young shrine girl in the village of Hinamizawa, Showa 58. She's a bright and cheerful young girl who loves to cheer people up with headpats and cute lines like Niphah~! Her connection to the mysterious events within the village are unknown. The people of the village, especially the elders all seem to venerate her and even worship her. What is her connection to Oyashiro-sama, the angry demon-god that the people worship?
Furude Rika is the hidden protagonist in the story. The cheerful girl personality is just so nobody becomes alarmed, a false face of her old self that she learned to put on to keep people from hating her. Her real personality is outwardly very different: she's short tempered, cynical, loves to drink and even pretends she's an witch. On the inside I don't believe this personality is much different from the young darling Rika. She's still a cute little girl, who loves her friends and does what she can to make people happier. Has somewhat of an onee-san complex where she feels she has to guide and help her helpless friends. Rika's tale is a damned sad tale of struggle against her "fate" her "destiny". To dare to be happy, that is the great crime against the heavens that Rika commits.
I know you said quick description but I guess it's too tough. Here's a poem.

>Everyone has a right to pursue a happy life
>The difficult part is to be given that right
>Everyone has a right to pursue a happy life
>The difficult part is to fulfill that right
>I too have a right to pursue a happy life
>The difficult part is to work out a compromise for that right
-Frederica Bernkastel

-Nowhere super special, I'd get together with her friends and throw a suprise party in her home. We'd set it up after Satoko takes her out to grocery shop or something. We'd be partying all day. Then later privately we'd drink and talk through the night.
-Unpredictable crazy weather like hail and thunder. No, I like that stuff too. The only thing I can't stand is when it's heatwave hot.
-youtube.com/watch?v=yVfnfY4GscE
haha, it's kind of like saying "I'll be there soon!"
-Kyoko is pretty cute in a spunky tsundere kind of way. I love playing as Hikage in Senran, like the other speed demons. Her accent is cute and the Crimson Squad have a great camaraderie. Kobori is cute and a good looking outfit. I suppose I should read the Amagi manga eventually.
I suppose it would be interesting to see Kyoani (in the style of Hyoka or Chu2) do a horror mystery, and to see the village like how they do their settings would be nice. Personally I'm not on the ufotable wagon for Umineko, they'd make the fight scenes pretty I guess and not much else.
-Anytime I hear Yukarin's voice I get reminded of Rika. So that character either becomes my favorite or kind of makes me annoyed that they'd have the voice. Visually, I haven't played Idolm@ster yet but there's a girl that looks like her exactly. And Asuha from Astralotte I guess. Konata looks like her a little maybe. I always love those characters. Probably many more examples I'm forgetting.
-Not exactly, I agree with her on philosophical levels. Financially (#1 marriage killer) I'm fine, no gambling or drinking addiction at least. I'd get mad at her for risking her life or putting herself down probably. There was a point where she had to jump right into the lion's mouth in Higurashi. I probably would've argued with her not to go in the moment.
-She enjoys doing things herself. Or getting help from friends, I'd love to help her
-Very frugal, she's had to handle her own finances at a young age

-My favorite depiction is her from her OVA special, Higurashi Kira. Here she is at the end of her journey, and she's obtained the PINNACLE of CUTENESS. Fanart is all really nice but second would be the original R07 art. Alchemy and steam versions are nice too.
-Her power could be something like a shinto version of SHAZAM where she calls different gods to aid her and give her magic power. Hanyuu could be one giving her time power.
-I'd playful bully and tease her all the time. But really what I want is for her to bully me.
Thank you.
>2000 characters isn't enough!
Isn't that the truth
It's my favorite work of fiction of all time actually (the VN not the anime or any adaption).
This is just me bragging I think she's the best "developed" character I've seen anywhere where people have waifus feel free to challenge me on that if you can!
-Since March or April I think. And I've known Rika for just over a year. I'm very new to having a waifu, not new to Sup Forums. I just ignored this stuff before. Going over the front page my eyes would auto skip over the thread.
Sorry, I don't know shit about zodiac. I'm Taurus and she's Leo.
Yes the fundamental gear that keeps the machine of her death in motion, Takano Miyo. She's also an excellent character. But as I said she's just a gear in a machine that had gone awry, there's no use in hating her. Especially after Rika herself forgave her.
August 21st 1962. Ha, she'd be 55 right now if we were in the same timeline. I'd rather meet her back in the 80s.

*72, fuck.

Fuuka, my love, you should not sell yourself so short, you have many great qualities that make you attractive and fun to be with, never think you're less than others just because you can't do what they can, you may find that you excel in what others fail.

>A certain scientist has gave you a time machine that can bring one thing from the past OR the future. What would your waifu love to bring from the past/future?
She'd probably look for any kind of medicine that helps against current diseases or something to help stop world hunger.
>Can your beat your waifu on something?
Tickle fights.
>Would you and your waifu eat the same ingredients on a pizza? Or would be 1/2 of your choices and another 1/2 of hers?
I'd be ok with whatever she orders, she's usually healthy with her diet.
>Can your waifu draw?
I've never seen her try
> Would you model for her if she asked you?
Most definitely.

Going by what she chose for the Yakushima trip, I think she prefers modesty.

In the occasional Sup Forums waifu threads.

>Does you're waifu have a particularly cute habit you adore?
When she doesn't know what to say, she says some random piece of trivia she knows about
>When you walk side by side holding hands, which one of you is on the left and which one of you is on the right?
I don't think we'd care about that.

Hanako is very cute!

I'd rather go to her world than drag her to this rotten and sick one.

Thank you Jebus

>Is there something about your waifu that always makes you smile the most? A certain thing or moment you remember that always puts a bright smile on your face and makes your day better?
When I see her smile.

I love both. I think some non-canon material depicts her very well.

I'm not sure what would her superpower be. But she already can do very powerful stuff, and I can totally live with it.

I'd like to, sometimes. Just a little.

Nichijou is my favorite anime of all time. It makes me happy every time I watch it. Not to mention it helped me during a hard time.

My waifu has no rivals. Only friends. And that's the best.

I love when my waifu gets excited at surprises, her smile is a miracle.

I can't help but smile when she gets embarassed too. I just want to hug her.

Same to you!!

If you could send your waifu/husbando one song/album through dimensions to describe your feelings for them, which would it be and why?
vimeo.com/142920263
Everything about this is pretty true to my feelings for him and our relationship in general.
>compliment a waifu
Kagura is very determined

>visually similar
A character from classroom crisis who's designed by the same artist. I don't really care too much. The series is horrible though.
>Arguing
Other than eachother's anime taste jealousy related things.

I'm definitely jealous of this. I really want to get some cell and production stuff but I have no idea where i'd find it online.

>art preference
I don't like the style of Oreimo but something about it is so much more "real" than fanart. Even though I see him different in my head.
>Superpower
Probably speed/running fast. He'd probably never use it.
>spoiler
yes

I'm pretty lucky overall but there's definitely more I'd want to know but it's small things such as what he'd like to eat.

He's a Virgo and it fits him pretty well. It was kinda weird reading the traits and how well it fit actually. I'm Aries so out love isn't compatible but I'd make it compatible.

What tags would you assign to your waifu?

brunette, kind, gentle, altruistic, compassionate, a_best, busty, buxom, bootylicious, sexy, beautiful, righteous, short_temper, cute, heart_of_gold, should_have_won, heart_of_a_fighter, lioness, tomboy, alpha, omega, miracle_of_the_supreme_ultimate

Mai waifu is very headstrong and isn't afraid to kick ass but when it comes to the supernatural and scary movies, she's very scared and seeing her go for cover is adorable!

Wherever she is, I will be there.

Jebus, you are a treasure to this board.

>She's not the sharpest lightbulb, so to speak.
But she is your sun.

Nano is so huggable with a smile made for protecting
>Is there something about your waifu that always makes you smile the most?
All her everything.
>A certain thing or moment you remember that always puts a bright smile on your face and makes your day better?
The impact she has made on my life.

What tags would you assign to your waifu?

brunette, kind, gentle, altruistic, compassionate, a_best, busty, buxom, bootylicious, sexy, beautiful, righteous, short_temper, cute, heart_of_gold, should_have_won, heart_of_a_fighter, lioness, tomboy, alpha, omega, miracle_of_the_supreme_ultimate

This is a really cute picture, damn.

I'm a big fan of Digital Lover's art, but fanart of her looks great.

>If your waifu/husbando could have one superpower (ignoring ones they might already have), what do you think it would be? Could you learn to live with it?
X-Ray vision.

Sometimes.

Kobori is horribly neglected in her franchise, especially in the anime. There is so much info of her I would wish to know, like birthday or height.

I've been a round for a little over a year. I found her long before I started posting here.

She has no official birthday, but I decided to make her unofficial birthday April 22nd, Earth Day.

Can your waifu draw? Would you model for her if she asked you?
She's an artist in her BL circle. Of course.

>Do you think your waifu could work as a maid? Perhaps in Seaside Maid Café
Definitely.

She's a big fan of cute, frilly swimwear. Think frilly bikinis and swimsuits, as well as a maid bikini.

I would be on the left, her in the right.

I imagine living in Japan with her.

Thank you, Jebus.

Her smile and voice always pull my heartstrings.

Indeed, it is.

Kyousuke, you really need to think things through sometimes. I love you no matter what but you've really done some awful things. You threw away your best friend and your image and not to mention possibly gotten arrested. I know you aren't dumb but being rash like that can only cause you trouble. Maybe it didn't do anything too bad any of these times but I don't want you to get hurt or accidentally ruin your life. You can be dense sometimes too and it's bad to lead girls on. Maybe you really didn't know you were doing it but that doesn't make it okay. Please in the future be more considerate of your actions.

He lives in Chiba And I visit him there in my daydreams almost every night.

His voice

The fact he uses Ore is something I really like but it's hard to explain why unless you're at least a little familiar with Japanese.

I've very tired so I'm sorry if these answers are kind of off.

Questions:
Do you ever dream of your waifu? What's one of your favorite dreams/or last one with her?

Do you have any superstitious beliefs about your waifu? (Twin flame/red string/guardian angel that kind of stuff)

God I love you so much Kyousuke. I seriously can't stop thinking about you sometimes that it worries me. I want to be with you forever and can't wait till we own our own house out on the country side to live a peaceful life together until we grow old. You're my one and only. You're my warmth. 愛してるよ

Just here to say that yesterday was mine and Astolfo's 3rd anniversary and that i love him more than words could express!

to those of you that have a dakimakura of your waifu

has it helped you feel closer to her?

i've been avoiding these threads for a while because a part of me really wanted to forget about my waifu, because no matter what i do i will never be with her

but after months of trying to forget i realized that i just can't do it,i'll start living alone soon so now i want to do the opposite and start finding ways to feel closer to her

and for all the other anons

what things remind you of your waifu?, i've been drawing for a while while i let youtube play random music, this song started playing and made me think about my waifu again youtube.com/watch?v=_F3W52yQTYA

>I'd rather go to her world than drag her to this rotten and sick one.

are you the same fukkafag from the threads we have on Sup Forums every saturday night?you know which ones if you are i totally understand and agree with your answer

Since she's an actress, I would take kashima to a play that I managed to order tickets for her birthday. Of course, I would keep it a surprise to what we were going to do, I'd just tell her to keep the whole day free. We'd start off by going to lunch in the area that has fish in kyoto-style miso, her favorite food. After the meal, I'd have her close her eyes and put a ticket to the play in her hand, while holding one in mine. She doesn't love surprises, but I know she'd love this.

Hola, user.
How goes your night?
And I'm glad to know someone else shares my viewpoint.