Are greeks, dare i say it, /ourguys/?

are greeks, dare i say it, /ourguys/?

this is the photo

lmao

they should ban british tourists
low life scum

this

Trashy Brits at it again. Did they shit in the lake too?

fucking brits

fuck off fritzl two world wars one world cup

subhumans

I get taking a picture like that and never sharing it with anyone. But why would you post it for the world to see?

How does a typical blowjob go viral? like seriously isn't there enough BJ videos on the web?

yes yes yes a 1000 times yes

The Island Ape cannot help itself; it must be degenerate while in public, preferably while intoxicated.

The Chad Anglo wins again.

Everybody hates you faggots

>anglo culture

this

I cant wait to move back to europe Hanz. These people are animals.

I was always told the dutch were really degenerate, but at least they act like people

Why is the British working class so particularly disgusting?

They should be banned from leaving their island, for the whole worlds sake.

Yeah def our guys. Fucking degenerate Brits, can't take them anywhere.

British tourists deserve death

The world would be a better place if this island was permanently blockaded

Fucking Brits. This type of shit is why we charge you 3x the avg price for a salad

greeks are the niggers of europe

What about an Amerifat who visits?

Ban the British completely I say. In Cyprus, I'm told by my some of my Greek relatives who often holiday there for months on end (they're retired) that telling people you don't go to Church gets you weird looks and that most Cypriots are anti-gay, anti-liberal and opposed to the EU. I've only been there in the tourist part so only got to speak to a few Greeks, many actually asked me about Brexit last time I went, when I said I'll be voting leave, they said good, they hate the EU. Most were positive of Russia too since it's a fellow Orthodox country.

The Orthodox countries are all pretty based since they're still conservative if you look at the statistics and haven't fallen for the social liberal meme. They should all get out of the EU and enter alliance with one another and Russia. I mean most of the foreign workers in Cyprus are Russian or house maids from the Philippines or Vietnam. Non-EU countries so no shitskins like Muhammad from Europe.

Western Europe will fall due to secularism and liberalism, Sharia will rule you. All conservative western Europeans should be prepared to leave. Londonistan literally resembles a third world country because of all the shitskins and gypsies.

Spotted the turkroach.

I mean you shitskins even followed us Cypriots to London in Golder's Green. You are mere parasites living off of the shit we excrete out and copying everything we do.

They should ban greedy German tourists too

Standing up 04.00 in the night just to reserve all spots near the pool/beach.

It's at a church that now no longer wants to do weddings and is in the mental state to immediately revoke their wedding contract, condemning them to hell and beyond.
The Virgin Couple has publicly apologised but the Chad Church won't have it and everyone else hates them for their complete disrespect.

This is tradition fighting back against degeneracy.
A popular topic these days, one'd imagine.

Guy is 27 and his wife is a 34 years old blonde bitch whos down to suck him off like that, hard to hate him desu

sad

Bitch is 7 years older with eggs going bad, she better be down to suck dick

Prepare to get fleeced, we have denbts to pay

spoken like a true mudslime. I dont disagree they're pathetic degenerates, but judging by your comment and country flag, its obvious you're an ALLAHU AKBAARRRRRR screaming sand nigger.

It's nothing.

For fucks sake. As someone who has been to Rhodes five times and thinks it is probably one of the most beautiful of all of the Aegean islands this is an embarrassment.

Oh please. German tourists are, somehow, even worse than ours. At least British people can be good humoured about their trips. German autism and social retardation has been commented on by dozens of Greeks i've spoken to, on Rhodes, Crete, Corfu, Paxos, Lesvos etc.

In geopolitics, yes.
In the normiesphere this is Gamergate.

So trashy. This is the result of too much wealth. As soon the West collapses, you will see the return of traditional values.

Brits are the scummiest, most lowlife plebs you can come across.

how is this even news? Greeks hate British tourists there was even this story a while back about an old lady beating the shit out of a British thot who was pissing on the beach

"At least British people can be good humoured"

You dont realize that is the exact reason why everyone hates british tourists.

Act like animals and then excuse themselves by saying "Oi its jus banta mate"

vid?

checked for truth

Nobody thinks you guys are funny except yourselves

Holy shit, I've been there that's St Paul's bay.

who took the photo?

Normiesphere doesn't care about dumb things you do while drunk, it's a rumor and a funny internet picture, another random thing that comes from the unidentified ocean of piss.

You can't turn it into something, it's to much of a normie meme.

Rightfully so, apart from America we're the top dogs, other countries know it, embrace it.

Fucking british degenerates. Only good thing about Serbian scum who go to places like Zakynthos, is that they always beat the fuck out of these chavs

His best man m8

I wasn't talking about funny. I'm talking about not being a dour cunt like most German tourists are. Good humoured does not relate to comedy. Do you even know the English language or are you Pakis?

>the ones desecrating the church grounds with a BJ video that went viral
>not the chad of the situation
you fucks keep confusing "virgin" with "who I don't like" and "chad" with "who I do like" and it's what killed the meme earlier than usual.

me

that never happens

no they dont
sorry about that

>Everyone who doesn't like something I like is a Muslim

Lmao fuck off Australia

jesus fucking chavvy christ

i went to rhodos some years back. row behind me in plane occupiued by fucking chavscum. loud as can be, kicked seat, and generally acted like they owned the world.

left plane, being loud and obnoxious. jumped on bus to transport you to terminal/ suddenly the fattest, most morose of the bunch starts screaming 2 minutes in - she had accidentally left her 6-year old daughter on the plane.

If they hadn't reversed roles, the tourists would be the Chads.
Instead they bent the knee and apologised to that church which stated it rejects the apology. That changes things.

fuck off franjo
my grandmother was croatian anyways

I remember the first time I knew their were British rednecks was when I was on a beach in North Carolina and the only person with teeth missing was a Brit in his late 20s - early 30s

Brits and Irish are truly the scummiest of tourists. Good thing with Brexit no more Brits will be coming to ravage Spain, Greece and Portugal.

yeah that ll be great for their economies

Stupid fucking low IQ savages. I would understand if they banned anyone with a British passport, they should do this in fact.

British society is made up of Morlocks and Elomin.

Either you're in the top 50%, or you're a subhuman.

>Good thing with Brexit no more Brits will be coming to ravage Spain, Greece and Portugal.

Where did you get this idea from? My father went to Rhodes in the 1970s long before free movement of people, before Greece joined the EU etc. If anything it will just destroy the economies of the Spanish coast, the Algarve and most Greek islands.

Hell, Sharm el Sheikh is already on its knees because of no British tourists.

Fuck economies. Decency should come before economy. People can live on a few slices of bread a day.

I can't believe i have to explain it to you cunts

>desecrates a church with a BJ pic
>half-heartedly apologizes after photo goes viral
The chad is disrespectful, brazen, and flies in the face of politeness and convention. That's what getting a church BJ viral pic and only apologizing after being admonished is.

It's the same shit with the pic where the virgin is muhammad and the chad is jesus, shitters like you ruin memes because you don't understand them, just try to re-purpose them to whatever makes you feel good.

Now the Greeks know what it's like to have somebody without roots come and mess up their country—Ellis Island was a mistake. Zorba got wrecked!

Seriously, if you want to close your borders, please take back all Greek-Americans first! They're mongrel heretics!

this

>apart from America we're the top dogs
This isn't 1820 anymore, pal

Way to go you retarded chavs, ruing it for everyone. Someone should hunt these fuckers down and kill them. Subhuman scum.

it is true british tourists (mainly lads) are the worst of the worst

>This type of shit is why we charge you 3x the avg price for a salad
No, you do that because you're dirt poor lol

To be fair it is only a simulated blowjob.

I hope you people don't think that she is actually blowing him here. Obviously it's still not acceptable, but it isn't actually a blowjob.

The Jewish genocide of British people needs to happen faster.

Yes. Thank you, Based Hellenebros!

At least it's not rape.

where is her berka?

I've always said it,Brits are subhuman.

so meanwhile this bitch sucks some dude off im a virgin millionaire trying to find a wife. may as well kms. sex aint happening for me nigga!

it is a classless photo desu. these people are chavvy as fuck

That's why they would

Oh boy, looks like we've got the meme inspector on the case.

nobody else matters

Why is our underclass so massive and despicable, lads?

same question here

>Western Europe will fall due to secularism and liberalism, Sharia will rule you.
this
southern and eastern europe are where it's at
northern and western are fucked

this
also he looks retarded
a retard chad like idiocracy's

Blimy

>144888
uberhitler digits

QUINTESSENTIALLY
BRITISH

Because the middle class liberals of this country believe wholeheartedly in the "permissive society"

They removed restrictions on the working class, but subconsciously kept some of those restrictions for themselves. Hence a country of shitlibs and underclass scum

Its not 1920 bro. Britain isnt an independent nation anymore, neither politically or economically

Fucking island niggers
For once I agree with the kraut

Why even bother getting married if you're that perverted and obviously gutter-tier class?

What kind of church would marry them anyway? Wouldn't you have to be Greek Orthodox to get married in your average Greek church with history? Or is this a money racket for tourists with prottie paint on top?

hitler?

Anglos are scum