Well Sup Forums?

well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wtPZhDH4QU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its true, they stole everything of any value from Byzantium.

How is there no european culture?

is he a fucking retard? of course europeans have culture.

All these moments will be lost in time...like tears in rain

His twitter accounts says he is a historian, lol.

>listening to someone who does the gay Halloween name change

>is he a fucking retard? of course europeans have culture.
Three demerit points on your good goy license, sir. Now how will you be handling the fine?

He looks like a kike.

Can we say that Spain and Poland share the exact, same culture? Definitely not. Those are two different cultures.

I'd say there are European CultureS, but there isn't any "one European Culture" ; it's a set of common values, goals and ideas, but not a culture as we usually think of it.

Maybe we should spam him with artworks from the Reneissance or some shit?

How the fuck did this stupid "white people have no culture" meme even get off the ground? It's truly one of the stupid things leftists say, even more so than most of the retarded crap they come out with.

well, technically he is right, because every country in europe has it's own culture.

(((Spookberry)))

MORE LIKE SPOOKBERG

More like (((Stuchberg)))

He's right. Europe has been overrun and the culture is dead.

Navel gazing faggots actually think like this. They believe all of their own values and customs are universal, except for the parts they don't care about, which they file under "silly stuff that isn't REAL culture." Thus they believe foreigners have culture, but not their own people (or indeed anyone they identify with, even if it isn't mutual), while foreigners are ALSO assumed to share their core values (since those "universal", "normal", "common human decency" etc.).

His twitter account is literally dedicated to shit on white people 24/7 and say how there was black people in every important historical even whites were involved (unless slavery and conquest are involved, then it was solely da evil whitey)

He's the ultimate of all cucks, his face is the most punchable face ive seen

It's true, there's German, Anglo, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and slav culture.

>there is no european culture
>has a wine glass emoji

Christianity now that Dunce professor can suck my cock

Europe doesn't have any history. Everything there just materialized on its own one day and then decided to start terrorizing the kangz who actually invented everything.

What's with checkmarks having skulls and blood next to their name?
Satanist signaling?

Is the tense important?
White people *have* no culture
white people *never had* culture

I dont know.
These fucking leftists consider a fucking taco or a shitsking wearing a towel on their heads "a biutiful amazin cultire!"

but gothic, baroque architecture? classical or folk or like 9/10 pop music made by whites?
Or renaissance paintings?
Oh no that's not a culture cuz wypipo have no culture!

Easy to say for a kike

Isn't this the same faggot who said the UK was always (((multicultural))) on twitter in response to PJW tweeting about how BBC was making the Roman Empire and/through the Victorian English black/african in their (((historical))) documentaries? After which the leftist media declared PJW got BTFO by a "historian" and that England was always "diverse" aka. non-White.

Vid related: youtube.com/watch?v=wtPZhDH4QU8

>what is Christianity?
>what are the crusades?
>what is the Grand Tour?
>what is nearly every pre-19th century musical and artistic style that retains even a sliver of relevance?
>what is the collegiate system?
>what is having a shared written and verbal language for nearly a thousand years?
>what is the fucking Euro?

hurrr durrr I am historian. gimme some moar o that Islamic cock

>european whites have no culture
>our culture is "too white"

Pick one

One day a guy posted how during the spanish civil war commies dug up the corpses of nuns and desecrated them, mutilated, raped and other shit.
Mega cuck then saw this and posted a pic of him with a skull next to him laughing and being proud about it, he really does takes pride in that shit

It's clear as the fucking day that this guy is a revisionist who abhors anything European/white related, just look at jis twitter profile

>what is european culture

its probably bait lol

you've made this thread yesterday already

Studied history here.

The only way historians make money is if they're old and managed to get a job with the bbc, or if they make controversial/popular statements.

Like some historians base entire careers around being contrarian for no real reason.

That's why I work in IT now. Couldn't stand the actual ultra liberal reactionary culture within history.

I feel like most of the bad people in this world are simply misled, but this guy sounds outright evil.

Well, there isn't a unified european culture, but there are Italian, Spanish, English, German, Greek etc. culture

seriously these faggots can fuck off from western civilization

Murrishits and anglos want to turn Europe in the same melting pot shit as their mongrel country.

>his ancestor :)

He's correct.

There is no single, overarching European culture. There never was, there never will be. Even if there are things that overlap (example: Christianity being the major religion, most languages having Latin roots), this does not make a single culture.

To say that there is a single "European" culture is to eradicate your own culture for the vague notions of European Culture.

Do not embrace the multicultural idea of "European culture", do not embrace the multicultural idea of "white culture". Do not disgrace your legacy.

He's a teacher too

Nu-males must be purged

Fuck why did I have to be born in middle of all this
Does a place exist where whites still live in peace and you can trust your neighbors?
I would be willing to fight for it

This should be a reminder to any American that gets into the argument with liberals about "White culture". They always say, "there's no such thing as white culture, there's french culture, Italian culture, etc.". When they say shit like this, they are just trying to use a leftist form of 'taqiyya' to try and get you to not identify and organize with your fellow whites. In reality, they will use the same argument to deconstruct French identity in France, Italian identity in Italy, English Identity in England, etc.

Because of American whites. When niggers say white people have no culture, they mean American whites, not Europeans.

It was this, but people got really mad about it for some reason

You can turn this around and say there is no pan-European culture. Historically.

Even today we are bound to native languages and on top of that consume simplified commercial products

It's true though that white culture isn't a unified factor. Europe should not be a "White" for example, it should be English, Italian, Danish, Spanish, German, French, etc. All countries need to protect their own identity in that case too.

For example, a nation of Danish people couldn't have created Germany and vise versa.

they're be in mud huts otherwise

slide thread
>sage
and you misspelled western civilization/french culture/german culture/english culture/polish culture/etc
there's no such thing as european, and if there was, they wouldn't be slaughtering each other wholesale for millennia.

With "black culture", they mean american nigger "culture", so yes, it means the "American culture".

Is there African culture, in addition to subregional cultures? Is there global culture?

If Hitler never invaded Poland would world war 2 have been avoided

He is right there is no "culture", it is just something made up by humans. Are you guys religous too? Pathetic.

The wat

As shallow as our can culture be, it is still miles ahead of Basketball American "culture" and for how young we are as a nation i think were doing pretty good

The fact that you can tell "European culture" from "Asian culture" easily proves this wrong.
The post modernist likes to break things down in an effort to say they don't exist, but they ignore the fact that people believe and act on the ideas that these things exist and therefore they exist.
I work in data science, and it astounds me that these idiots don't realize the fact that we use computers to classify things with statistical algorithms and are then able to make informed decision from those classifications implies that classifications exist.
Besides, the fact that this gremlin with a wine glass in his handle is supposed to be a historian is embarrassing.

I agree with you, but the context is different in America. "White" has been a synonymy for European since America's inception. Although America obviously had growing pains among the different waves of European immigrants (Ben Franklin didn't even like the Germans), Europeans were united under a common identity in America.

Did they unban Tara yet

Civilization is a social construct too, so it's okay to tear it down to appease the sentiments of brown people.

I've been to the US many times. American whites have culture, from the first settlers to now. It's probably more prevalent in places like the South. But that is what niggers mean when they do the whole "wypipo have no culture" nonsense. They mean American whites, since its pretty damn obvious Europe is more cultural than that shithole Africa. Nice culture they have there, cutting dicks off and lynchings in the street.

Kill this man. How dare he say this.

He's right you know.

Yeah exactly, I agree. White nationalism is completely understandable in the U.S., although European nations should do the same as western Europe is all in the same boat, but French identity needs to be French identity and not just 'White' identity for example.

Just kidding, I'm not a muslim, I have European cultural values

Took a glance at the guy's twitter he basically just calls anyone that disagrees with him a nazi no discussion of points just 'you are a nazi'. This man is educating the younger generation what hope do we have

Mike is /ourcomrade/

>Muslim lady walking on
>think that represents "culture"
die burgerfat

What a faggot

-Classical Music (name something higher quality)
-Art, basically most of the good stuff
-Food, basically most of the good stuff

I mean get real. Western culture has layed the foundation for everything great our civilization stands for. These marxists cucks are popping up out of the woodwork everywhere. And they're all fucking teachers!. This needs to stop now.

He is right though,
There isn't a European culture. However, there any many cultures, with each country having their own if not multible

He's arguing semantics. It's like when they say there's no "white culture". I find it to be a completely hypocritical argument, because they always turn around and say black/Asian/Latin culture is entirely legitimate. What even is "Asian culture" in the west? Just old dudes playing go above convenience stores and parents forcing their children to do ludicrous amounts of extracurricular study?

North Korea does this trick too. the UN writes and says they have horrible labor camp conditions and then North Korea just says "we don't define them as labor camps" and then the UN just has to accept that.

Yeah, i got chu fuck niggeroonies

There is no European culture though
We are people with our own cultures

fuck off commies

Why don't Americans just shout their greasy motherfucking mouths and stop projecting their pitiful insecurities on all over the world.
Goddamn I fucking hate american liberals, at least hillbillies don't even think of criticizing my country and culture.

>Leaving out my comment under the brit

How about Greece, Rome, and German-Scandinavia?

Exactly. Because hillbillies are busy working to feed their families.

European culture is exploration, science, art and food.
Niggers eat what they can, like scavenging racoons
Sandniggers eat goats after they've fucked it
Asians eat bugs and other vermin

European culture refers to the culture of individual European nations you dumb fuck. Are you arguing European countries have no culture?

Also i'm pretty sure constant warfare is a culture.

Don't fall for it, It's just leftist deconstructionist bullshit to prevent Europeans from organizing and having solidarity. It's like saying that there's no such thing as Arab culture (or Muslim) culture. While that may be true on a technical level, there's many similarities between Lebanese and Iraqi culture that one could reasonably place them in the same overarching category.

Even if you agree with him on a technical basis, can you even envision this cuck faggot making the same deconstructionist arguments against "Black culture" or "Arab culture"? This only should make you question anything that comes out of his mouth.

Someone throw this high school teacher faggot into the English Channel already, good lord.

If anyone has a problem with white people to the extent they would deny European culture, they should be rounded up and shoved in an open prison somewhere in Pakistan or Somalia.

Byzantium is European. That's why we remember it as a place of glory and beauty. Then Islam happened. That's why there is no Byzantium now, just another islamic shithole.

Western civilization is white culture.

>(((historian)))

ukrainians and hungarians arent white, leaf

>Byzantium
>not Europe

I know that American education sucks niggercocks but for fucks sake, you should gas yourself for this comment

Is he a kike or just a useful idiot?

whiter than you

wow check it out another single tweet from some nobody that got its own thread

People like this should put their money where their mouth is and fuck off. And I'm all for chucking them over the border together with their shitloads of imported voters.

No. The jews declared war on Germany in 1933 and they were determined to wipe them off the map. They would have done whatever they needed to to destroy Germany.

Odin turning in valhalla.

how about this one, dumbfuck?
keep calling degenerates from utter shitholes whites and sooner youll start calling all sandniggers and spics white

Why is he speaking in english?
What a retard

How autistic do you have to be to think post-tsarist Russia ended up any better than tsarist Russia? Is he really trying to argue that this was a good example of a violent revolt leading to something good?

This revisionist history shit is really starting to get to me.

>The word 'culture' itself is a European word

Opinion discarded, Mike Fagbery.

I have reported him to Queen Ruddcucks ministry for hate speech. Reconditioning, execution by firing squad or 40 years hard labour in the gulag assignments will be issued after an assessment of all candidates is conducted later this evening. You can thank me later comrade OP user. Another citizen saved, thank you for your service Commonwealth user, job opportunities in your district will be opening soon for the re-education camps, I shall put a good word in for you. We are the SJWs. Resistance is futile. Your diversity shall be included in our collective, for equality.

What point are you trying to make? No, she's not white, but she clearly has some DNA from the Indo-European Aryan diaspora. Ukrainians and Hungarians are both clearly white in a cultural and genetic sense.

Every time I hear the word cuture I reach for my Luger. I blame Sup Forums for that. Well, Sup Forums and Commando comics.