Gentlemen, I just solved Germany

Gentlemen, I just solved Germany.

Fuck it all off, turn it back into Prussia and restart the military culture they had. Fuck, do that for EVERONE in Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVWnRt9BarU
youtube.com/watch?v=uIYbdyZqTN4
youtube.com/watch?v=IjJa3_dR5Ac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So, turn the Germany back into DDR?

I mean seriously, with a strong sense of nationalism and military culture you can't get fucked by the Mozzies.

Nope, German Empire baby.

Easier said then done

*than

Fair point, but if we want to solve the European melting pot then we'll have to aim big.

Sooo... how would you start?

This is what is left of Prussia.

3th reich was best reich also op is a cuck faggot.

First order of business is taking back Ost-Deutschland and Prussia

gib

Well, a slow shift in politics. Make people go more right and right as time goes on. It'll probably take years, but if we work at it we might mange this. Don't do anything obvious- just slow, subtle shifts until we can start the reformation of Prussia. Alternatively, we COULD wait until a great disaster happens (and I mean Great Depression levels of disaster) and the convince everyone we have the solution ala the hitler strategy.

>LE EBIN GREATER GERMANY
Germany fucked Europe many times and lead it to where it is today. Balkanise Germany or divide it upon its neighbours.

Nazism is too obvious, we have to start slow or this'll be rejected.

How many times did the Germans invade you? Where's your geo flag?

*clears throat*

Germany is a jew of Europe. It deserves cucking and islamic enrichment for starting two world wars

They didn't invade my country, but instead my people. Your people too, assuming you're white.

Yes, a fair point. Perhaps we ought to distract the Germans with some good old-fashioned African/Middle Eastern empire building, eh?

Dance Dance Revolution.

>Germans invaded Australia
the zipper heads you mean

No, would create unnecessary conflict. Poles living there today aren't responsible for the expulsion and most Germans who lived there are dead by now, anyway.
Only the 3rd Reich was where we truly fucked up, the other times from all these "lol G*rmanic race" memes are just that, dumb memes from people who haven't studied history.
Nazism is shit, nationalism is good. I'd say start with reintroducing general conscription if you want to militarize Europe, but conduct multinational exercises so the peoples don't start hating each other again. Then promote each countries culture in schools again and stop with the Marxist agenda in academia.

>or this'll be rejected.
What the fuck on about cunt? Go to bed you fuckin druggo.

Germans will never get clay from Poles.
Only thing wich was slighty comparable to Prussian military culture was truly the DDR, and it was also the most comfy military germany.

Look, fellas, we've got three options here:
1: Leave Europe as it is (FUCKING RETARDED)
2: Do the above proposed and turn Germany into the German Empire. (Moderate idea)
3: Just kill everyone in Germany (If all else fails...)

youtube.com/watch?v=wVWnRt9BarU

Serbs in denial that its because of Serbia that WW1 started and ruined whole Europe

Thread themes

youtube.com/watch?v=uIYbdyZqTN4
youtube.com/watch?v=IjJa3_dR5Ac

How about no?

or just kick germany out of europe into either africa, south america or straya

And what? Fill it with Poles or Frenchmen? Sure. Why not.

yeah let's turn all the countries in europe super nationalistic and militaristic again
I hear white people killing each other in massive wars is a good thing

Wars or Muslims. You decide.

>implying thousands of years of continental warfare did nothing to spur technological growth
>implying a national struggle is a bad thing

How about we don't distract the Germans and instead bloody finish them off once and for all?
I reckon you should have another go at reading my post.
They're fucking up again as we speak, Hans. Or should I say Achmed?
Or how about we support nice, conservative and fatherland loving governments in each of the European nations and not worry about useless fighting? Europe for Europeans, not Europe for Germans or British or Russians or whoever.

>turn it back into Prussia and restart the military culture they had. Fuck, do that for EVERONE in Europe.
Why? So we can have WWI all over again? A repeat of the thing that was the root cause of nearly all our ills?

Fuck that noise

Alright then gentlemen. What do you propose?

The solution to germany is to turn it into multiple small states

Europe can hardly not be united in some way in this global modern world, it's too many small countries. To shit on relationships is also very idiotic, literally everybody would lose because we're all so interconnected.
So basically we don't have the time or resources for childish nationalistic disputes.

This... well, might actually work. Not sure how to convince people to do that, but sure, why not.