What's going on in Austria?

What's going on in Austria?

Is it as heavily infested as other Western cunts?
I regularly see Vienna among the cities with the highest quality of life

Are immigrants well-behaved there?

cmmon Austrian anons

I returned yesterday from Munich to Vienna. Within 5 minutes of waiting for an uber, i saw many drug dealers. Vienna is a slimy crime infested communist shithole.
Munich is much nicer, they do not have that many muslims and chechens and stuff

Glorious Eastern Bavarian, but it's a lie to call Munich nice: Turks, Balkanshits, niggers, Portuspics and Italians are everywhere
>well-behaved
No, and I would prefer the most violent and murderous thugs over the "good" ones every day. No such thing as a good racial foreigner

>flag
>opinion discarded

bump

Make me some waffles please, thank you.

now now, don't discard him because of retarded reasons.
he does have a point and munich is quite shitty and infested. it still has it's beautiful parts though as many big cities. they just become rarer and rarer.

shame to hear that Vienna seems to be more overrun even worse than Munich though.
I still hear very nice things about the city from everyone. Guess I'll have to visit sometime and judge for myself

Isn't it FUCKED that nowadays we have to be on our fucking toes all the time when visiting places? Shame

>women
>different anywhere
oh boy

It's a conservative paradise, especially Vienna feels and looks like it's still in the 40s

I was born in Vienna, and while it has its beautiful places, its history and culture, I can confirm what you say.
Also on top of that the Leftists managed to bankrupt the City, which should be impossible but if your a Leftist, appearently, its not.

They have kangaroos, which is a plus.

But also Abos, which is definitely a minus.

We have about 8% Muslim accoarding to the newest studies on that topic. but didnt had terror Attacks like somewhere else

Same shit as everywhere pretty much

Well, Belgium is pretty much a non-country.

fuck off non country, don't you dare to talk shit about God's own country, True Successor of the Roman Empire, Origin of Humanity.

>I regularly see Vienna among the cities with the highest quality of life
must be shitskin

>Are immigrants well-behaved there?
Non-white immigrants are never well-behaved. Except for a few Asian ones, I guess.

What are you quoting or what are you implying?

quoting my first post and implying that you are dumb shitskin

newfag learn to operate the site, kys then comback lurk moar and post again later

saved

how would I comeback after killing myself?

hot you have moar of her?

luark moar