EL PSY CONGROO!

EL PSY CONGROO!

Other urls found in this thread:

whynotsubs.com/steinsgate-23-β/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Autism

MUDA MUDA MUDA

Is there any S;G character that wouldn't fall somewhere on the autism spectrum?

Daru is pretty normal.

The MCs are pretty normal desu

What would happen if you sent green jello through a black hole?

Slightly squishier jello.

I don't remember this

Second episode when he was riding the bus to get the jellnanas observed at the lab

just finished that anime recently, I loved it
Makes me want to play the VN and Steins Gate 0

Not sure if is due to the shitty screenshot but it does have an ominous vibe.
There are other foreshadowing scenes except the obvious hourglass one?

How much money did SERN waste to send this picture to Okabe?

There's also the alternative episode 23 which is a prequel to S;G0
whynotsubs.com/steinsgate-23-β/

El psycho kangaroo

What did it change?
Anything important changed besides him not receiving the D-Mail from his future self?

yeah I saw it, it's so tragic
Okabe just can't catch a break

>CONGROO

Yes, like "someone" that come back as some kind of program

C;C>S:G>>C:H Noah>>R;N>>>C;H

He tries to be a normalfag. Damn, I do miss the manga design

alternate ending is a different timeline with different divergence in which Kyoma fails to save Kurisu.
He moves on to University leaving behind his life of crazy scientist after a few months pass.
He stumbles upon a machine that can simulate a recreate someone based on your memories of that person, and he sees Kurisu after trying the machine out. The machine was made by some other scientist academic who invited him over.
He then feels grief at the sight of her simulated image and it ends there

welp, guess I gotta watch it then.

You did good
Now rest

excuse the quarity

This was more if it "really" happened or not.

Anime was the better adaptation compared to the game

How can it be the better adaptation of something that isn't an adaptation? You mean that it's better than the source material?

Yes.

personally vn is better, but i like that they have dropped faris chapter in anime

Lies

Compared to the manga it was

Actually, I'll rephraise.
Anime was the better rendition of the true route.

Anime si the best adaptation. I love it. It is the best anime i've seen. Characters are so simply... They are HUMANS, not heroes etc. Etc.

I agree that the final episodes were dope as hell and the ending theme and previews added to the paranoid atmosphere.

>fucks up chapter 9
no

But I still think Kurisu was too defined by her being tsundere.

So are you saying you hoped Moeka had screamed rape more or Nae turning out to be a nutty peanut?

I think the adaptation won out by having Daddy take them to a more secluded place to conduct business.

Direction did so many things better overall.

Cuhrazy Nae was a moot point trying to raise stakes where they needed none.

The anime completely butchered Mr. Braun's character

Braun motivations were butchered and made him like a generic villain.
Crazy Nae, sure it was contrived, but it was need to shiw Okabe the consequences of his actions over time.

So Mr. Braun was fucked up not chapter 9?

Chapter 9 was where we get to see Mr. Braun's motivations.

You're talking about the thing that changed being that he shot Moeka as well instead of just shooting himself right?

You're saying not leaving up to interpretation wether or not he was trying to protect her was bad although the rounders would've done it anyway?

both the movie and the ova were terrible

I didn't mind the movie that much.

But the ova really was the worst and the movie tying in with that shit makes me sad.

>the Rounders
Convergence would have done it
Anyway that shades in Braun's motivations do leave an impression that he was trying to protect Moeka, as she was cutted off from the network.

What I'm saying is that I just felt the anime made him seem more professional and practical.

That and a better father, considering he did what he due to no small part for Nae, leaving the house with a corpse carpet and brain patterned wallpaper seems like a weird thing to do in his position.

Moeka's fate through his gun seemed secondary to me and hardly telling of his character except for his relation to her.

Unless one interprets that as him giving special treatment to all his subordinate rounder contacts through harboring maternal/paternal feelings for all of them would just seems odd, or rather too far reaching for one fellow to handle.

After all, all of the rounders were sorry sobs with issues and him going too far to symphatize with just one who happened by his doorstep just seems to me like the writer was begging for us to feel bad for him.

Having him be sympathetic through Nae was plenty for me at least and that didn't change between the animu and vn.

Except for the aforementioned commiting suicide within close proximity to Nae which made him seem like a more horrible person than compared to him shooting Moeka.