How do you do it Sup Forums?
Background:
>be me
>in law school
>in process of getting good tier job
>all professors are hyper liberal blue pilled, save for 1
>pretty sure majority of classmates are the same
>am Sup Forumsfag
>bite me tongue at their bitching about BROROMPLE BRAMPFFF AKA donnie two scoops
>must restrain out of fear of alienation
>do my best to stick to black letter law and learn

What do Sup Forums? How may I keep my true power levels hidden in enemy territory?
>pic related is the goal

Kys. Lawyers are scum

It's treason, then.

you go UnderWood

I have a feeling you americunts are making this shit up. A thread like this pops up on Sup Forums daily. There is no way this many schools, highschools and even colleges would be publicly so anti-trump.

Stand up for yourself it’s not like you don’t understand their arguments. I’m at a T14 and I loudly support Trump and deporting dreamers

don't question it

Come and see for yourself SlovFag

You're a lawyer, your power level is so fucking blue you're as good as your classmates.

Always remember they are brainwashed by media. They mockingbird whatever they hear. Feeling sorry for them amps your power up and keeps you from getting angry.

you fucking racist, you'll never get a good job with this attitude. You have to change your mindset.

Do not hide your powerlevel user...

Advice from a recent law grad who is unemployed... join federalist society and make as many connections as possible. Hopefully you either went to a T14 or a local(i.e. in your preferred geographical area school). If you went to a mid-tier (i.e. 15-50), you may get fucked.

Find conservative lawyers (join federalist society) - dont waste your time fighting professors (they dont matter), take business law classes (professors essentially have to be fiscally non-retards to teach).

Take externships/internships each semester on top of school. Gain actual work experience.

Dont be me.

You just hold it on. Once you start working, especially if it is a big business firm, none of that shit will matter. You won’t have time to worry about it as you’ll be trying your best not to be raped by the work.

I don't.

It's a full time job hiding your powerlevel when you're with family and friends.

not only america, our only right-wing student party was almost banned from faculty elections, even tough they would lose big time though, because muh rightwingers. (it was literally the only party that did not explicitly want more diversity, they just left it out the program altogether and focussed on making course material more available and were fore more panels with actually opposing viewpoints)

It's very true there and in Canada too.

It is true friendo. Communists started infiltrating education in the 60's. They are very entrenched now.

>law school
lol wow how was your do-nothing liberal arts major? hope to god you're not a GDI

FedSoc at my school are all Cruz missiles

I don't need to hide too much.

why not engage in conversation that doesn't sound like trump support but leads others to make that conclusion themselves.

>be me
>prof
>still in process of getting good tier job
>dept. is pozzed leftist cesspool, mostly
>we expect you to take on new graduate students every year, user
>only select total autists
>what election? I though we were here to talk about (insert topic irrelevant to 99.99% of population here)
>free to say whatever I want in student meetings, office hours, etc.
>autists absorb the red pills through osmosis
>time passes, events happen
>mitigate damage, defend the intellectual REEEing
>hey, he is TECHNICALLY RIGHT
>just could have expressed that better
>I'll talk to him
>he a gud boi
>rest of dept now think I am an autist who worships numbers and spergs out seemingly at random
>these poor kids must have learned it from somewhere!
>literally the perfect cover for my usual "... well actually..." when the mask slips
>mfw watching my lads spread their wings, and always flying too close to the sun

After 70 years of communism remaining russkies can hide power level on autopilot. I just get NORMY switch on. Helps when you are an animufag also.