Rose McGowen and Harvey Rapestien

I believe every victim who’s spoken up except Rose McGowen. She’s a dumb bitch who only creates problems. If she wants the other victims to be believed, she needs to shut up and fuck off immediately. Anyone else think she’ll try and make it all about her?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LucidNightmarez/status/918720633529180161
youtube.com/watch?v=TwIyLHsk2h4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She already has. She's always been the ultimate attention whore.

You sound mad. What rapist producer are you in kikewood?

can some general, or someone in charge of missile silos, "accidentally" nuke LA?

PLEASE?!?!?!

everybody will believe the accident story, nobody will make fuzz about it, DO IT

There's something that's really disturbing to me about this whole thing.

What bothers me is that when Sup Forums broke this story originally (and don't forget, it was you guys, honest-to-God oldfags), it was about children and protecting them and delivering them from this insane evil.

For the normies to even give a shit about it, it took some old bag who hit the wall and is JUST NOW, after 20 years, and a project that went south, second-guessing her decision to sell her body for fame. And they're making it about taking down their sacrificial cow, not actually helping anybody.

Makes me fucking sick, to be honest.

i have 0 sympathy for hypocrite actress whores, they deserve worse, the kike is right, they are worthless whores with the ego of a fucking god, i actually feel good knowing that some kike in the back in putting the bitches in their places

would to see some leaked videos of kike producers denigrating this stuck up hollywood bitches

>attempts trolling, sounds desperate

They're sociopaths. They view human beings as a means to an end or a currency to use for power and attention. It always creeps me out when they refer to themselves as "bodies".

>none of the actresses speaking out until just now

Nobody thinks this way except for the criminally insane. KYS RIGHT NOW!

>so honey
>you say you are a feminist
>you wont care i am ugly, fat and dirty, right?
>remember who made you
>who signs your paychecks
>thats right
>just close your eyes and open your mouth

nahh, you are just a hypocrite, i am ok

career over now she is an activist after all her shows got red lit. She was fine with the game when she was making bank. what about all the actresses that told him to fuck off. She even went to partners of his to be "victemized" more.

Hollywood is filled with people who are morally bankrupt and now the joo controlled media sacrifices this for a huge story to further divide the sheep so they do not focus on real issues.

Our politicians do not represent the people. they are the equivielent of weinstien and mcgowan. DNC server story, vegas abortion of the FBI sting cover up........

She happily worked with convicted paedophile Victor Salva in his 2011 film, Rosewood Lane.

Every white woman with a shaved head is mad.
FACT

fpbp

She's a train wreck, only in this for a payday. All these women who sucked his cock without complaining at the time are now jumping on board for a payout.

Why did they suck his cock without complaining then? For jobs he was offering them and the payout that the jobs would bring.

They're all whores who will do anything for money. Weinstein's pathetic too no doubt. It's fitting that he's getting burned now by the same female trait he was exploiting then. The trait of being a whore.

Rose is /ourgal/ and you kikes are salty as fuck.

>McGowan caused controversy for some of her remarks, which have been characterized as homophobic or transphobic.[59][60][61] Her controversial statements include branding gay men as more misogynistic than straight men,[62] claiming gay people "fought for right to wear speedos" and take MDMA,[63] and her criticism of Caitlyn Jenner for stating that "the hardest part about being a woman is figuring out what to wear," after Jenner was named "Woman of the year" by Glamour.[60][64] McGowan also held a defiant party in support of the Brunei-owned Beverly Hills Hotel, despite a boycott over Brunei's anti-gay laws, which prescribes death by stoning for same-sex activities.[64] She later apologized for generalizing gay men as misogynistic, but defended the rest of her comments.

>calls people kike
>behind a memeflag

You're Sharia Blue and you're trying to use this to "feminize" Sup Forums.

>I believe every victim who’s spoken up except Rose McGowen
if you had a lick of sense you'd believe it was the opposite way around
>somebody makes allegation which gets media attention and then a bunch of literally nobody whores jump on the witch hunt to sell a few stories to the press
it's the exact same thing that happened with jimmy saville
rose mcgowan may be an attention seeking cunt but that's what borderline personality disorder does to people
but hey, you should be thanking her for that
her loud fucking mouth just vindicated practically millions of people
we knew it
I knew it, you knew it, (((they))) knew it
hollywood is a fucking awful place

now we can do something about it

I had a crush on her in her Scream days.

We all did user.

I preferred her in charmed, but yeah, we all did

Did he rape he or was she is an abusive relationship with him or both?

She gave it up to him and then he fucked her hard while they were together and forced himself on her when alone?

How did it work?

What the fuck happen to this broad?She use to be semi fuckable.

can you shoop the JUST haircu-

She was most likely fucked by some kikes. Whether or not it was rape or sexual favors in return for roles, I have no idea.

But, she's still a cunt because she's just as bad as the fucking kikes in control.
It's like no one on Sup Forums remembers when she went on a tirade on twitter about hating white males.
Replace white male with nigger, and you got yourself some pretty fucking terrible media coverage.

She's a cunt.

I loved that show. By loved I mean had a furious wank

Someone educate me. Are there actually any 'victims'. As far as I know the only one that says she was raped is McGowen. Everyone elses story seems to be some sort of variation of 'he wanted to fuck me'.

Wasn’t my crop, but yeah

He held a few women captive and jerked off in front of them. Some pretty sick stuff.

That is why she hates men so much. Look at all these hollywood whores that are screaming about "white males" (when they really mean JEWISH males)

Look at Ashley Judd and her insane rant about Donald Trump. Her mind was taken from her by the abuse. Same with so many other actors and actresses. Same with those going into the music and entertainment industry.

Someday we will know why Baby Metal hates men...

twitter.com/LucidNightmarez/status/918720633529180161

oops, in the tweet linked, Rose McGowan says "fvck your white nationalism"

also, i originally supported her but it seems to have become all about her and she tries to shame men into coming to her defense but i wonder if she was one of these feminists who had nothing but bad things to say about men for the last 30 years

How can her crazy be used to fuck up Hollywood though?

Pains me to see a once pretty and somewhat sane girl ruined by Hollywood.

Any course of action should eschew allowing those who stayed silent and content until this moment of opportunity take some sort of moral high-ground.

The point is to force these sick fucks to squeal on each other and let the whole world see, not give some bitch a soapbox.

nah

Weinstein aren't you supposed to be in rehab classes right now?

Correct.

Fuck that whore. She was cool with taking the Jew shmeckle as king as the money was rolling in... Now that her career us in the shitter she's outing them. Just a disgruntled whore...

She was in a pretty bad car accident a few years back which is why her face looks a little different now. I think that's important to keep in mind because if she suffered head trauma Hollywood might use that a way to discredit what she's saying.

Yeah, but they threw me out for try to sexually assault the therapist. Shm.

I love how she says 'I'm the proof' lol if hats the case Harvey Weinstein raped me, and 'I'm the proof' where is my lawsuit money?

>All this fat kike apologists.

she used to be so fucking sexy. now she looks like sinead o fucking connor.

There's a fine line between red and black pills, user.

the dude in that video looks like a saudi prince. she's literally an instagram toilet whore. i bet there is video of her getting pissed on.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Hollywood is in a cannibalistic feed frenzy. But she is nothing but a whore. Now that the money has run out she's turning on her kike masters...

is she virtue signaling here?

There is no line between rich pedos and jews, user.

I suppose the redpill would be that normies will always figure out some way to rationalize away the atrocities committed by *their favorite*, be it actor, director, musical artist, athlete etc.

IIRC, even Aristotle warned us about the negative effects "rockstar" culture.

She fucked Marilyn Manson for a while. I'm pretty certain that's bottom of the barrel right there.

>attention whore
aka actor

He did. Fucker was based.

Touche, Dracula; touche.

Larping femtard spotted.

Remember, all threads claiming "Rose is /ourgal/" are made and bumped by femtards.

Times change for some

ok faggots time for some looking inward
she was raised in a cult the "children of god" that was full on pedo heaven and a branch of the "finders"
these people were mostly jews and very connected to hollywood and several elite european families who traded their own kids with eath other for sex romps and also used their kids in honeypot traps to ensnare politicians and indoctrinate other members
River Phoenix was one of their victims
I personally know an ex member who was a child and lived with Rose and River at various times in some of the French communes
my friend is a total Monarch basketcase and has shared some of the experiences the kids went through and honestly Rose is a victim amd was always very damaged
attacking her will not injure the perpetrators of these crimes at all in fact it will enable them
so if you're actually against child abuse and cult programming and pedophilia then focus your battles on the real targets

fucking LARPers....jeeezus

Were we oldfags also good friends? Don't leave me hanging, Obiwan.

She is batshit crazy

Sucks for her. But since leaving that cult she left a trail of issues and problems whereever so goes. Getting back to the thread, Rose McGowen should have the better sense then to add her voice to Chorus. Almost impossible to put her personal issues aside and consider the Weinstein problem. Her own problems muddy the compliant. She needs to STFO and get strong therapy.

idc much about her
she is exposing the kikes and thats whats important right now

Rose is an opportunist with no scruples. She is a grown woman who gets wasted and fucks people at casual parties. Claire Forlani has fucked for roles and has no business hopping on the rat pack either. The rest, I have no idea. Maybe they're saints. Having grown up in Hollywood I dare say I know better. Harvey Weinstein just made too many enemies for someone so influential. His peers sorted him out if the new Chink overlords of Hollywood didn't. End of story.

?

Wth

youtube.com/watch?v=TwIyLHsk2h4

she kinda looks like IT here if you blew her head up a little more

lel

Couldn’t watch. Jimmy is too fat to stare at. What happened?

Wasn't she married to Marilyn Manson?

Wow this makes me feel old

Post white women from the 90's how they look today.

Shannen Doherty

>jolie
dead since Salt
>paltrow
dead since dunno
>rose macwhatever
dead since Charmed

>It's real
Shit.

What about the others? Aren’t a few still fully working today?

It doesn't matter if Rose is lying. This is opening up a box that very well could lead to the pedo Hollywood being investigated. I'm seeing Corey Feldman in the discussion now with his child abuse stories and pedo claims.

GOD DAMN.

She had breast cancer, so no hormones and other shit to make her look younger. Also people after chemo tends to look older. the skin changes a lot.