I'm thinking about moving from Denmark to Los Angeles to work for a software company...

I'm thinking about moving from Denmark to Los Angeles to work for a software company. I will be able to make a lot more money and pay less taxes, but I'm worried that the entire town is Mexican cartels, antifa and niggers. Am I right to be worried, or is the problem overhyped?

move to one of the richer/whiter suburbs and you'll be fine
but LA is a pit

I lived there for a few years. Those elements are present but it's easy enough to avoid them. Expect to be shunned and ostracized socially if you publicly express any conservative viewpoints however.

whats it like in denmark

>pay less taxes
>in LA

Haha

The entire city isn't populated with them.

It's true.

the usa is a third world country, its not worth it

Denmark pays like 35% of their income to taxes. The problem with Commiefornia is property tax will kill the OP user and I won't even mention general cost of living.

How can you find friends with similar views, if you don't express them?
When I went to NY on holiday and got drunk in bars I always got political and people were generally buthurt by it. But after a while one guy backed me up and turned out he was pretty cool. We even hung out together for the rest of my holiday.

We just got a sales tax increase to support bums and their drug addictions. Sales tax is almost 11% in some areas of LA county. Nice weather thou

I don't recommend la unless you are rich. The nice areas near the beach are beautiful but unaffordable for most (in la proper) and the traffic is actually horrendous (biking or public trans is not an option like in Copenhagen). Most of la is filled with Mexicans and degenerates, not the good Mexicans either, the scary brown ones. A lot to do but the traffic will make you want to neck yourself.

Forget this, compared to rest of country you will be paying high taxes

Is there any american city that has good weather and isn't shit?

We have over 50% income tax. We also have green taxes, forced pension, media licenses, property taxes, sales taxes and I'm sure I'm forgetting half of all the taxes. We have over 50% of our work force in the public sector. It just isn't worth working here :(

Denmark is mostly white. We have 3 suburban areas and 1 part of Copenhagen that are completely infested with violent sand niggers that don't work and are involved in a lot of crime. But mostly Denmark is still white.

Castle Rock, Colorado. It's part of Douglas County. 99.9% white

They're going to kill you in LA

yuropoor pig farmer

you aint cut out for harsh urban jungle like that

"LA gun story" is a thing

You can express them, but I found its always best to be subtle around it with people you don't know. It also depends on the circles you are in. On my mens ice hockey team, my golf club, etc every is pretty conservative and we let shit fly. When I go to work I try to keep that shit quiet unless its brought up. But yeah, when I drink it opens the floodgate. Don't be afraid to express your political interests. Will show people who are sane that they are not alone.

Tons, just depends how much $$ you got.