Anti-narrative Vegas Shooting Survivor Found Dead

Kymberley Suchomel has been adamant that there were multiple shooters in Vegas in both interviews and on Facebook. She also witnessed some people setting off firecrackers before the shooting to cause confusion. She said several people in camo were wandering around the concert and one even joked that she was taking up too much space. She claimed there was a shooter in the parking lot as everyone exited the concert venue.

She died mysteriously in her sleep the other night. They're claiming she died from epilepsy.

seacoastonline.com/zz/news/20171011/vegas-shooting-survivor-california-charity-co-founder-dies-suddenly

Here's her Facebook comments about the massacre:

archive.fo/8cc1M#selection-69.0-71.0

m.jewbook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210907614435016&id=1492389612

bump for truth

Oy vey, what a coincidence!

wow it's 12 o clock here. Just had a really big lunch. who else here /sleepy/?

bump

Geez this one world order mafia is SO evil!!!

Haven't seen any threads on PP LLC recently. Some of me wonders if these Vegas attacks weren't timed in part to distract from it.

interesting website you got there

You need to stay in the sun or shut your mouth

Bump for justice. Hang all cia niggers.

>talking with a guy at the gym
>"maybe it's like another Kennedy and this guy is just a plant, like Patton Oswalt"
>"NOOOOO NO WAY THAT CAN'T BE IT"
Prepare for those Facebook comments to get deleted, no wonder that guy's bother couldn't believe he would (((snap)))

Bumped for FBI wiped witness cell phones and laptops...

bump

Is this in addition to that guy who survived, said there were multiple shooters, then murder-suicided his entire family after announcing it?

>like patton oswalt

No fuck I meant Lee Harvey Oswalt my mistake

You need to realize the sun doesnt shine for you.

surely MSM is gonna be all over this

A coincidence anons. Pure coincidence.

sauce pls

I thought it was just his handicapped daughter and himself. His wife was inside and heard nothing

Bump
Poor lass

(((Yawn))) aw jeez, sure is getting late. I'm getting sleepier and sleepier. Maybe we should all go to bed now, guys...

since patton killed his wife he actually has a higher bodycount than LHO

this guy reported similar things before it was taken down off the jewbook I believe.

we just need more gun control and everything will be fine

> (OP)
>>talking with a guy at the gym
>>"maybe it's like another Kennedy and this guy is just a plant, like Patton Oswalt"
>>"NOOOOO NO WAY THAT CAN'T BE IT"
>Prepare for those Facebook comments to get deleted, no wonder that guy's bother couldn't believe he would (((snap)))

Patton Oswald. . Top kek

>She said several people in camo were wandering around the concert
I'm guessing that is standard for a country concert though. Operators wouldn't be wearing camo there anyway. They would be wearing stretch khakis and polo shirts.

CIA please learn to post or leave
Or you're a phone poster and hit quote text

Dude was about to pull off a false flag and still had time for a fat joke

Wow, what an amazing cohencidence.

Thicc

He wasn't there, but the police wanted to talk to him about a "short-wave device" they found in Steve's room. After they spoke to him he shot self and daughter.