NEET vs Wagecuck Thread

Tell me Sup Forums, which is truly the redpilled lifestyle?

I wish I were a wagecuck because I do nothing but cry in misery all day every day and I have nothing to do and no friends and my life is meaningless and I just want to end it all.

I don't know, but there are redpilling professions, but with NEETs, there's 8+ hours to live outside of an employer to experience things.

I've been working at walmart for about 12 years now. It's anything but redpilled.

Go find a waiter job or some manual labour job

Enjoy being poor you fucking neet

Making an honest living for yourself without leeching

>12 years
Why not already have buisness of your own by that time.

wagecucking can be bad. Day has like 24 hours of which you work 8 sleep 8 and travel to job and back which is 1-2 more hours, eating and showering... you don't really get much time for yourself.

its weekend hans, aren't you happy? Monday you have to go and work for muttis geschenke again. Be proud of yourself, your work keeps this system running.

IDK how anyone goes without a job without starving. Anyways you have to work. Its either being on farm getting your food or working for it.

Being a NEET is great. If your parents are willing to support you, then why the fuck not?
I've been able to spend my time learning languages and honing my artistic skills. I earn an honest living by doing shit around the house. Screw working a menial, corporate job.
I don't know how you wage cucks do it.

This, how do you NEETs get food and housing?

What are parents

>Why not already have buisness of your own by that time

I will never have the capital for such a venture

Being self employed.

Being a wagecuck does not solve any of these problems.

How about when your parents die and you can't support yourself.
Trust me, all those "skills" you can honing your skills at home, are not comparable to real job experience. Especially not in an employers eye.

What are you going to do when your parents die or when their charity runs out and they tell you to get a job?

man, grow up and get a life! you think people on Sup Forums will come up with great recommendations? I don't think so..

>I don't know how you wage cucks do it.
Not having anyone to rely on in life is a big reason.

>parents
this, living off government handouts would mean I'm not better than all those people who come here only to sit on their ass all day.

so, why haven't you choose the NEET life, Sup Forums?

gold

I can't wait for our welfare to collapse. All you NEETs gonna die or sell your boipussy to survive.

NEET masterrace reporting in, feels Good not having to pay for niggers, arabs and jews.

Neet's are worse than niggers. A real man should work and provide for his family and society
Stop being a neet and become a real man.

With My neetbux duh, silly wagecuck

>feels Good not having to pay for niggers, arabs and jews
So you became as good as the leeching nigger instead.

Also
>checked

You are just like the niggers and Arabs. Women will never like neets like you
Man up and get a job.

Are you implying that your suggestion is also ass? Did you just divide by zero? Or do you think you're the exception?

Fucking leech

Well, some of us have wives and children to support, and no parents to lean on.
Myself, I'm looking to buy a homestead, with water to fish in, a field for food crops, and some forest on the property for firewood and hunting game. Will hopefully be self-sufficient and in no need of a wage within half a decade.

I genuinely am happy for you NEETs who are able to lean on your parents, but perhaps you should start thinking about how you will be avoiding a wagecuck's life when this is no longer an option.

My parents have adamantly insisted that I stay and live with them. I guess they have empty nest syndrome or something. They've got tons of money in the bank and pretty good life insurance. I'll be pretty well off when they die. If not, I'll just kill myself. My parents being sad is the only reason I haven't done it yet anyways.

Yup, I did! Also I am doing the country a favorit by talking money that would go straight into a niggerjew pocket anyways, stay salty wagecuck!

>>thekekistanfaggot
Swedish women are easy, they dont care about your income, they fuck smelly niggers ffs. Plenty of pussy for me

Hunting is evil. Kill yourself.

>Women will never like neets like you
betacuck thinking that you should make a lot of money to get a woman (to deserve to get a woman lul)

>welfare
>he thinks I leech off other people without their consent
i may be a NEET, but I'm not a person without morals

Youre the leech nigger, you want to leech of My taxes and give it to niggers.

>how do you NEETs get food and housing?
Younger ones still live off their parents. The older, professional NEETs are collecting disability for the 'tism.

I play AD&D with a NEET. Ex milfag, fucked up his back and collects some military disability. Lives all comfy fucking about all day with a wife and kid, playing M:TG whenever he wants and collecting Japoonese model kits.

I'm jelly as fuck.

good point, I merely suggest that this board is probably not the best place to seek such advice based on what kind of people visit it

>Sup Forums is buttblasted that niggers live off of gibsmedat
>proceed to collect autismbux from bugment
And you guys wonder why nobody wants to treat you seriously.

I got caught eating magic mushrooms by my mom and she sent me to a hospital; who after drug testing me sent me to a mental hospital. The doctor gave me a ton of diagnoses:paranoia schizophrenia, and bipolar disorder, pills to take: Haldol, Cogentin, and Depakote kept me until my insurance ran dry, then released me.

I was able to get on disability and SNAP (food stamps) and have been getting $733 cash sent to my bank account and $22 to a card that can only be spent on food and only at participating stores every month for four years. (usually farmers markets and large stores like walmart and target) I haven't taken any pills since I left, had no mental problems, (the doctor just wanted to squeeze insurance money out of me) and was able to get section 8 housing so I only pay $230 a month for an apartment room to myself with all bills paid to live the perfect NEET lifestyle all by going to a mental hospital to get some diagnosis that they hand out like candy.

Go to Church and find yourself a traditional swedish girl
You need to get a stable Income, buy a house and provide for Your family. This is the only way to insure the existence of the white race

No free time = no time to cry about yourself !

When you're alone in the back warehouse for 8 hours a day moving dusty boxes around, you have plenty of time to cry.

no wonder these dipshits love authoritarian governments they're sucking the boss dick all day

>you want to leech of My taxes and give it to niggers.
A white neet is equally as bad as a black neet. Neets are cancer. A working black man is 10 times better than a white neet

wagecuck cause you actually make money and can spend it on shit you like if you're good with budgeting

There are diamonds in the rough, depends on the person reading.

I work 50 hours every week, and I am sick of you neets.
You guys are cancer

are you me?

>he doesn't simultaneously get money from da gubmint and money from his rich parents

kek

how do i do this

Since I'm assume NEETs dont play lotto, what is the luckiest situation where a NEET can get a large amount of money at once without rich parents.

Depends on your efficiency ! But of course if your life's goal is to be depressed , nothing will stop you...

Ofcourse a civic cuckistani would say that. You just dont have any first hand experience with arabs and niggerjews. I used to be a wagecuck myself but I got really redpilled because when we needed to hire more people muslims on neetbux would show up wearing kaftan and a hat saying they cant take the (job) unless they get half the day off for prayers. I guess you can say they taught me a lot :)

Get into a trade or try to move up. If you have good work ethic and aren't weak as fuck(I'm not strong by any means, but at least stronger than a girl) you can get into electrical, plumbing, or HVAC and can go to school for it and it's almost a guaranteed hire. You can also get financial aid and pell grants to pay for it. Check out your local technical schools/community colleges for programs.

>spend my time learning languages and honing my artistic skills
literally laughed out lout

by the end of the day I'll have worked 70 hours this week. It's such a waste of time. I only make $12.50/hr busting my ass everyday in the sun to get home and pass the fuck out. It's no way to live life, we're wagecucks get use to it

Oh my family has money, I just don't want to rely on them when I'm an adult and have a job. Ever since I was in college I would feel guilty about them giving me money to rent books and shit

>I work 50 hours every week
Break is over, back to work, wagecuck

is it NEETs fault that you have to work?

>section 8 housing so I only pay $230 a month for an apartment room to myself
And you're surrounded by niggers.

>Not being on benefits

I get £320 a week for "looking for jobs"

>working black man

I seriously do not understand how you guys just accept this lifestyle. Humans weren't designed to work more than ~30 hours a week, and they never used to work more than 40 hours per week during pre-industrial times

Mah niggah :D

I've worked full time for two years since college, and all I know is I get super depresssrd if I've had more than two days off in a row

Just got disability a while ago. Feels good man. Never had a job and never will. Fuck working.

>50 hours every week
That's a lot. Do you work 10 hours everyday Monday-Friday?

Lol fucking loser

NEET is honkey speak for "nigger living on gibs".

Get off your ass, retard.

-NEET
(+Lot of free time)
(+No pressure)
(+Do what you want)
(-No money)

-WAGE
(-Less free time )
(-The boss order is saint)
(- Tired of work pisycali/mentaly)
(+Stabile money income)

Everybody choise the own way.

>Be Boomer parent
>Can't handle that child is taking psychedelics
>Overreact in typical boomer style
>Send kid to mental ho$pital
>Kikes have field day
>Drug up son with shit 100x worse than shrooms
>Okay though because (((doctors)))
>Child becomes problem of the state to handle
>Insurance companies makes bank
>Pharmaceutical companies make bank
>Hospitals make bank
>Democrats rejoice because yet another brick has been added to the gibs wall

Boomers were a mistake.

I wouldn't know how to survive without an income, so I gotta do what I gotta do

you forgot
>NEET
>Don't have to give money to the government
the most important point

NEET master race.

I just bought nintendo switch with my neet bux with the new Zelda it's pretty comfy

I wish I could be a neet.

where do I get my neet bux?

If I don't do shit for a week or so I literally start volunteering to do shit. Even doing yard work helps with the boredom.

Talk to a doctor or therapist and tell them you've been hearing voices.
He will diagnose you with something and give you a prescription for pills to take.
Collect the pills from a pharmacy (large chain markets always have one) when they are supposed to run dry.
Apply for SSI disability online or at the social security office and mention your diagnosis on the form.
Apply for SNAP which is a breeze if you are on SSI.

Then just find a cheap apartment, or section 8 housing, or get a mortgage for a cheap house and enjoy the neet lifestyle. People on SSI are only allowed to have $2000 in their bank account and can own 1 vehicle and one parcel of land which can have a house.

That's true, but when I inherit my dad's house I will be in a white neighborhood in a paid off house.

That's pretty much exactly what happened. (((Psychology))) was a mistake from day 1. I even pleaded with the doctors and nurses at the time that I didn't have these diseases and the diseases themselves say you can't diagnose this if they have been taking drugs, but house always wins and I would rather live the NEET lifestyle than try to prove my sanity in court.

Only if you let yourself, user.

Truck unloader here.

Doesnt have to be big business just something to get little money rolling for start untill you can get big on business.

Sounds comfy

>ITT: Buttblasted wagecucks

Feels good to have been born into a genetically superior familly who produced enough wealth to leave me with a house and rental income from other properties to live off of.

Honest question, how is neet life? I am actually getting sick of having to work two part time jobs.

Waiter job is good you interact with people and talk. Tho slight problem is getting experience if you didn't work it already. If someone will let you in and learn you how to do it it can be good. Just have a job for a sake of having a job at start

There's also the "work for 2 years and save/take 2 years off" method.

Honestly if it's only working class people keeping the economy afloat, I don't see why people just don't quit their jobs.

Welfare as a system is flawed and heavily exploitable and needs to be removed.

Both of those lifestyles are degenerate.

>kekistani flag
>wageslave

Checks out.

>I'll be pretty well off when they die. If not, I'll just kill myself.
That sounds incredibly morbid. You sound miserable.

>Since I'm assume NEETs dont play lotto
Not true. I won $20k once.

stfu cuck boy

>spend my time reading philosophy and literature, cooking meals and generally being /comfy/ whilst netting £1600 a month from 2 rental properties I inherited
>somehow I am degenerate

Let me guess, assistant manager of a burger king franchise?

I'm a NEET, not by choice but rather a bunch of shitty circumstances. Although I do gain some money online that helps pay the rent and bills so I'm not a pure one. I have worked some full-time jobs though (up to 14 hours a day sometimes) and I'm never going back into that soul and body crushing trap. The term wageslaving is self explanatory, it is not a means to live and support a family but rather a trap where the yoke is ever tight as you aren't able to stop without ending on the street because the system makes sure that you only earn the bare minimum for survival and never save anything. It is serfdom without any if the benefits, such as protection from the lord or being able to harvest and save resources, all while working much more.

what lifestyle do you have

I like it, but I don't have the typical NEET life. I lift every day, volunteer sometimes, have unlimited content to consume and have plenty of money to myself. I keep good hygeine and cleanliness, which apparently isn't common among NEETs. I'm also not a virgin but I don't have a GF. My half-brother is a NEET and has a GF but he's also model-tier good looking.

Basically NEET is good if you have housing and the ability to do stuff, and you're not totally undateable. Otherwise it might suck more than being a wagecuck.

forehead is yuuuge

neetbux=Nintendo switch.
wagecuck bux=pic related