Roses are red

Roses are red
Violets are blue
If Rem says she loves you
You say "I do too"

I do love me too.

Subaru threw Rem away like the trash she is.

Who is Rem?

>tumblr
OP is a faggot as usual I see.

literally who

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You say "Emilia is my waifu"

i n t o t h e t h r a s h s h e g o e s

But I love Emilia.

woah that bait is big enough to catch the white whale

Emilia-tan best girl. Least she doesn't murder him or possible torture him. Everyone after Ep 25 will be interesting to see

I love Emilia.

Sorry.

prepare your self rem!

IT WAS A 10/10 FUCK OFF

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Re:zero is shit
Go back to plebbit you

the blue hair means she likes fat bald salaryman, right?

Me on the right.

i still don't get this meme

Everyone knows that blue haired maids love assholes.

She literally asked for it.

He practically proposed to her, then she told him "nah, let's stay here with Emilia".

Rem wasn't bothered by it though.

and crappiest MC award goes to...

>japs still drawing wedding fanart of her after this episode

I think they're more delusional than I am.

they are on suicide watch

What's wrong with drawing girls in wedding dresses?

Rem isn't even really in love with Subaru. She only feels she can be useful when she is close to him. He is her tool to increase her self-esteem. When Rem will learn to love herself, she won't need him anymore, and she will be ready for true and mature love, probably with another person that will never see.

That's fine too, but just because a girl doesn't actually love someone is no reason to not draw them wearing wedding dresses or other dresses.
Yeah, I have a thing for large dresses.

>Roses are red
>Violets are blue
>If Rem says she loves you
>You say
who are you

I didn't say they mustn't draw her in a wedding dress user

The fuck are you saying. She is definitely in love with her. The problem is that Rem herself just didn't simply fall in love with Subaru's words but his actions. The platonic things she described were very small things. The deepest love she had was her image of Subaru being a Hero. No matter how much of a scumbag or flawed character Subaru was, he really did have a spark of heroism.

And that is what Rem wanted to preserve the most rather than letting him run away with her in a defeated and broken state.

What a pile of fuming bullshit.
This guy gets it.

Emilia-tan my waifu

Who's that? She's kinda hot.

>hot

>feshit
No thanks.

this was the dumbest shit

bump for Rem on the first page

Everything about the plot and characters were fucking retarded.
>get a pretty good mangaka to write up the plot.
>throw out most of his work while keeping the most retarded and nonsensical parts.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Even if Emilia was dead
Rem, I'd never choose you

Why is Emilia so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

>didnt realy appear at all
>still managed to ruin everything
Elfs and Halfelfs always suck major ass

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Satella will win
No matter what you do

Ram is red,
Rem is blue,
"I love Emilia",
fuck Subaru.

If Ram-chi was here things would be different. She would call Subaru pathetic and then go about her day.

it's because nintendo wanted three paths so they made the writer drag it out

Really having a whale of a time aren't you

And changed a bunch of shit from the initial draft while adding more bullshit like the fucking children.
They had absolutely no place being in the game and are pure pandering.

Hello Stella.

Why are so many people assblasted over this? It's not like Subaru's obligated to love her.

Also I think it's worth noting that Rem went from killing Honda for being suspicious to being in love with him over the course of about a week.
Not that Mitsubishi loving Emilia is any better, considering he's known her for like, a day longer.

stop it with this meme at once

literally who?

Subaru pls go

Oh you

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You say "You are poo"

Who is Rem?

because character development.
We so far have only seen one side of Emilia : generic half elf who is nice to you, suffers from racism of WHITE CIS SCUMS and is able to cast magic. Its litteraly the most generic fantasy side character you can get. Everything here is a trope of elfs / half-elfs, even her design (long, white hair).
Meanwhile, Rem showed us several: Her side towards strangers and her side as a love-struck maiden. We got a charcter which reasons and actions got explained, a character that went from flat to round by just having a backstory and then changing her gears towards the protagonist, displaying a much MUCH more caring side when everyone else dropped him like a wet towel.

If you expect some character developement outside of tropes for Emilia, than you are out of luck. Vol 4 and 5 of the novel so far have been nothing but "troubled elf because of racism". Here is hope that Emilia gets somewhat interesting with Vol 6
If you are a Remfag, then dont even bother gaining hope: between Vol 3 and Vol 5 have 2 years passed with Rem being a frozen vegetable. Considering the Author is also writing a sidestory of Rem, its unlikly she will ever return to the main story.

The author litteraly wrote a good character thats lovable so waifufags who start to like her get BTFO. No rhyme or reason, just to spite lonly people. This is ironic since waifufags for Emilia are also a thing.

>The author litteraly wrote a good character thats lovable so waifufags who start to like her get BTFO
Reminds me of another character from a show airing this season.

>its always the short haired girls getting the short end of the stick
whats with japan and shitting on short haired girls?

Nigga aint no way Im accepting you shitting on Chiaki. She is wonderful and my waifu.

She's also gonna die again.
Likely by Hajime's own hands at that.

came here to post this.

Satella best girl

>She will always love you unconditionally
>She will never betray you
>She will give you powers
>She's yandere
>She's half elf
>She gives you her scent
>She's the strongest in the entire world other than possibly Reinhard

>girl saved by MC
>wants the D
She is as bad as Emilia.

i skipped a lot of her backstory but he kinda changed her in a positive way. its not exactly that scenario

Don't forget that Rem brutally murdered him, brutally borderline for tortured him and was going to continue to do it, gave him PTSD about chains and almost again murdered him in the forest. She's in no way better than Emilia-tan

dumb blue haired orc demon cumdump useless bitch

All demon > Half elf

I fell in love with this girl.
Subaru is just a fucking scumbag.
Fuck him.

>brutally borderline for tortured him and was going to continue to do it, gave him PTSD about chains
sounds hot i want rem to [femdom] me

Think Elsa is best one to be dominatrix and get femdom. Getting disembowelled by her >

Literally who

First time Subaru was there, it is implied that he almost won everyone's trust. A shame though that he was killed by the curse of the Ulgarm.

The rest of the times he was attacked by Rem, he displayed strange behaviors. Knew things, that someone shouldn't know. Acting sketchy as fuck. Not to mention, smelling like Satan.

A shitty piggy that does nothing but play video games all day.

So...
At what point is the manga currently?
Has Subaru fucked anything yet?
At which chapter does it continue where the Anime is currently at?
I need more.

So, you're saying that Emilia did nothing wrong? As in that even though she did nothing, she still manged to do it wrong.

She still did those things regardless and let her paranoia get to her. Rude calling Satella's smell like Satan. Rem was a total cunt to him more than Emilia-tan when Subaru upset her in 13

Manga is behind, best bet is to either read synopsis on the wikia or learn Japanese and then the LN

Paranoia? Imagine having everything ripped from you.

She didn't even bother to question or continue watching him. You notice Roswaal mentioned to Ram to not act rash and jump the gun in the later episode.

Rem? Never head of him.

>cunt
>tried to protect Emilia because Subaru was acting with strange symptoms that could potentially latch on to her

Second time she hurt Subaru was due to Subaru acting strange as hell. It didn't help her case that she smells the witch from Subaru. Roswaal prioritizes the integrity of Emilia's campaign. Anything that is deemed to hurt her or destroy their campaign are dealt with. You clearly weren't watching when they were already doubting him and saw him as a potential spy.

Ram is best girl in those shorts and those reactions. People gonna love the final Ep of this season :D Rem ruined her chance by not accepting Subaru's offering so it's not his fault

Yes but as you saw they didn't just go up to him because of that and brutally murder him. She was more focused on her revenge and hatred for the cult more than protecting Emilia. She acted rash and didn't even bother to actually see if he was evil. She was also about to murder him again if EMT didn't mention him being good when he was sleeping from the lap pillow. The way Ram was acting throught it all is how Rem should've

Subaru's proposal was a fucking insult. I'm glad Rem had the dignity to turn it down even if it made things harder for herself in the long run.

Can Ram even pick up on the scent without her horn? How many people in the modern era have the scent and aren't total monsters?

She can't.

And you say it as it as if it were a shallow thing because the way she fell in love was how Subaru saved her life. Subaru didn't save her life twice. He saved her thrice.

Rem was just jealous because she could smell the best girl on him. shas done some good for him though but mostly it's all based on who gets more scree time.

>potential is the same as confirmed
Okay.

Rem confession was an insult.
She knows he loves Emilia. What was she trying to achieve?

And that is why Subaru's impact on her life changed her. Gee user. Consider her place. She's not of royalty or anyone special. Her work didn't just involve household chores. She was raised to be extremely cautious given how Roswaal wouldn't let anyone mess with his plans. Basically her cynical mind has been justified because she was a fragmented person.

Emilia on the other hand, her only role was to be a symbol and win the election. That's about it. No grunt work. It's easy to say she's a better person when she hasn't had the equal amount of mud as Rem's hands do.

>Sup Forums IQ showcase

>What was she trying to achieve?

It's almost like you can get your question answered by simply watching the episode and paying attention.

So take chances and then what to do when it shit goes down?

Seriously user. I wouldn't trust you with any life at all. You're probably the first ones to die on a situation with such dilemma.

Well, that's a pretty important point when it comes to how they would treat Subaru. Rem would have been constantly reminded of the people who slaughtered her family and the last of her race.
She also thinks he's cute.
If he's a ranking Cultist, everyone there might be screwed the moment he decides to unleash his Authority. It's safer to kill him if it starts looking like he might try something.
She wanted to let him know that at least one person truly believed in and cared about him, that someone loved him even if he hated himself.

Cautious isn't killing someone because of a personal grudge. Cautious is Ram. It's not his fault her village got slaughtered she didn't confirm or check on anything about him other than planning her revenge and bloodlust

You sound so paranoid, you'd be the type of guy who if someone bumped you you'd probably think he stole something

You need a correction

>W
O SHIT

Yeah, the entire time she was attacking him, I was like "seriously? The only evidence you have is the witch's stench, which could very well be from a curse, and you're going to beat and torture someone to death for it?"

Shit, why wouldn't the Witch Cult just make a spell that makes everyone smell like Satella, no one would be able to detect them then.