Schizo who snapped theory is officially null, no abnormalities found

No evidence of abnormalities found in Paddocks brain. Sheriff now says we may never know motive.
archive.is/XXVsH

Other urls found in this thread:

revisedpolitics.com/story-valet-worker-actually-talked-paddock-scrubbed-internet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Paddock went ISIS, Campos was FBI, and this whole thing is a coverup.

Remember the Garland TX draw muhammed shooting? FBI had an agent there who didnt help.

Article also quietly confirms that hotel staff did help Paddock transport bags

I guess that's the end then. Case closed.

How odd

From what I understand about the majority of mental illnesses, anything diagnostic in the brain is based on aggregate data, so you can't look at one brain and conclude anything meaningful

Maybe the technique is different for a corpse, I don't know

>Article also quietly confirms that hotel staff did help Paddock transport bags

revisedpolitics.com/story-valet-worker-actually-talked-paddock-scrubbed-internet/
October 9, 2017
Jeff Preston

STORY ABOUT VALET WORKER WHO ACTUALLY TALKED TO PADDOCK SCRUBBED FROM INTERNET

Vegas Leaving More Questions Than Answers

Moanike’ala Nabarro, a reporter for KITV4 and ABC affiliate wrote astoryrecently that has been wiped from the internet.
The story was regarding the valet worker named Chad Nishimura who parked Paddock’s car and told Nabarro that he
chatted with Paddock briefly before parking his vehicle.

Well, that story has been completely scrubbed from the internet. Even more strange is the fact that social media accounts
for Nishimura have been deleted as well.

According to the ABC affiliate’s report, Nishimura told the ABC Affiliate that Paddock “seemed normal” and that he didn’t
have any bags with him upon arrival. People are tweeting about the deleted story…

Sup Forums users have archived the full story that was written regarding this encounter before it was taken down from the internet.
We have contacted Nabarro regarding the retraction of her story however there has been no response as of yet.

Another curious anecdote of this whole story is that the bio for the KITV4 reporter says that she is a weather reporter.
Almost never does a weather reporter write stories like this.

Here is the full story that was yanked… [screen cap]

When we searched to speak with Nishimura, we found that all social media accounts for him have also been deleted from
the internet. Even his Linkedin profile has been deleted.

Here are some of the screenshots of the search results. [screen caps]

Well they can conclude it wasnt anything tumor related.

It depends on which mental illness you're talking about.

Guaranteed if they gave us all the evidence they have we'd be able to find a motive in a couple days

They set him up.

He didn’t have a motive because he wasn’t the one firing the guns.

Former hotel valet here. The thing is, he came and went a bunch of times and likely different valets parked his car each time. Maybe this particular valet talked to him after he already brought the guns up.

Yeah but then some guys would lose their jobs, or be arrested for evidence tampering. Either or, no PD wants to lose face.

The only thing we need now is some form of evidence, likely from his house records which confirm this was a gun deal or ISIL hit.

Actually, the local Imams could rule out ISIL pretty easily.

Shouldn’t the fact that he supposedly blew his own brains out make it difficult to tell?

IF he was the shooter you obviously don't do a big operation like that and not give any motive. What was the stuff about him filming himself?

Maybe,
Image not related

>Former hotel valet here. The thing is, he came and went a bunch of times and likely different valets parked his car each time. Maybe this particular valet talked to him after he already brought the guns up.

Granted, but the issue here is KITV4 deleting their article about the guy and refusing to explain why they did so and that apparently nobody can seem to locate this valet and interview him again.

My thoughts exactly. How would they know.
They are either lying about the autopsy or lying about the cause of death.

>Campos was FBI

"Campos, Jesus Campos. Special Agent of S.P.I.C."

>Nothing wrong

He was a fucking white male. How could the doctor's overlook this fact?

She was a white nigger. what do?

Well his brain had one abnormality in it. A bullet. Those aren't supposed to be there.

Same first thought here. Why haven't they come out to officially say he died from a GSW to the chest?

Also, this is the perfect way to transmit fear of perpetual imminent random senseless violence, and even sow self-distrust. Eric said: "when the lights go out at night and you lay your head on your pillow... this is you and me. I mean, C'MON GUYS, this is what everybody's so scared about right now"

The fact that it doesn't make sense might be on purpose. A feature, not a bug (that can put on a Steve suit)...