Cucks

cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3723/swedish-court-approves-of-child-marriage.html
yournewswire.com/sweden-child-marriages/
today.ng/news/world/16983/sweden-condones-child-marriage-immigrants
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BRB FLYING TO SWEEDEN

SWEDEN YES

THIS

give me an archived source. dont worry, theres no rush as i have to pack my bags and find my passport

I'm gonna need a fucking source theres no fucking way in flying fuck this is real

>BRB FLYING TO SWEEDEN
me too senpai

Time to move.

Bullshit, I need more hard evidence to fulfill my rage.

Wait, that means me too if I go there?
HOL UP SWEDEN, GETTING ME A ARYAN 11 YEAR OLD

There is no biological basis of AGE. It is just a social construct.

It will be legal everywhere soon
just like gays where hated 30 years ago now they are Adored now

that's pretty much the opposite of being a cuck tho. old hags btfo although "child" marriage probably just means 14 year olds who are way past their prime already.

Only for the poor, helpless, immigrants that don't know any better. We need to make sure out country is exactly the same as the one they left, so they don't feel out of place.

That's not what happened. Stop falling for inflammatory clickbait.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3723/swedish-court-approves-of-child-marriage.html

Its a one case thing. Also 14 yo are more than old enough to consent and are no where near being children. Americans and Cris Handsome will get triggered with my post

Having all of your skin peeled off while being prodded by hot iron while mice eat out your stomach would be too good a death for you.

You'll burn in eternal hellfire so I guess I can't be too mad knowing your soul is bound for infinite suffering.

This isn't real.

Actually anyone that isn't a subhuman mongrel would. Why am I surprised a fucking nigger and mezzito halfbreed wants to fuck children because he's such a disgusting fucking faggot he can't fuck someone his age.

See That is your fate.

dont bones harden or something when humans get to a certain age?

>20.2% non white
>Writer is called Sean Adl-Tabatabai.
Truly a Swedish name.
Gee I wonder why that is?

>THE SLIPPERY SLOPE DOESN'T EXIST THEY SAID
>IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN THEY SAID

This sadly.

welcome

We got a big guy here. Lets see:
Defeated reich flag: check
Sage as a name: check
Complete disregard for the content of my post: check
Assume my race and proceed to scream racial slurs: check

Yep you are a retard who cant make arguments so has to come with meme answers. I will spell it out for you ok. 14yo are not fucking children. Stop being suxh a faggot

>nigger
check

What actually happened then, Akhmed?

>tfw millions of teeny bopper Aryan qt's will be getting B R O W N E D en masse

Jesus fuck the sand niggers are advancing

you really are embarrassing yourselves btw. you're the cancer that has killed this board by trying too hard to fit in. please, tell me, how long have you been posting here. seriously, go ahead.

Lel.

lol

The world shall be as it was in the time of Noah.

Young marriage, slavery, war for simple spoil, the rise of city-nations, all will come back.

It is prophesied, it will happen.

You're right I'm a big guy and I'd fucking murder you if given the chance. I don't need to argue against child fuckers you don't have an argument there's nothing to dispute you subhuman mongrel. It's amazing you can even use a computer.

I'd pull your fucking eyes out with forks and stuff the sockets with hot coal if I met you in real life.

What have we learned? You're a mongrel who likes to fuck children because you're a fucking loser who can't fuck someone his age or close it. You need to prey on children that don't understand sexual relationships because when you talk to women they find out in 30 seconds you're a creepy and probably ugly loser with no appealing characteristics so again you prey on innocent children who have difficulty seeing through your disgusting deception.

So as an American, I can marry a lolita?

fpbp

My bones soften when they come to a certain age

>Niggers actually are this stupid

Why am I not surprised?

Only for mudslime. Illegal for everyone else.

Sweden is such a shithole.

You will have a good time, they like niggers.

Show us your flag, americuck.

No, you can get the rope and die a dogs death however.

underrated post

you had to ruin everything

I said this shit two years ago. Remember all those hoardes during the great migrant stampede in Europe. Did you notice that the only children seemed to be young girls accompanied by a 'relative'. I knew what I was seeing and it was fucking sick. The young girls were wives. And 6 months later mentioned in a couple of German papers is that the authorities didn't not what to do, e.g. whether to arrest the immigrant under child sex laws. What did they do? Yep - turned a blind eye. It's just appeasement. It's the same for FGM...

This. High ages of consent are invented by hag feminists and prude bible thumping republican police statists.

you won't have any problems getting in

it's obvious he's an american, so why bother? 100% of the people who use these flags unironically are americans

maybe now it is

Is that all you got you stupid nigger? Funny that you have to speak to me in English and not your subhuman nigger language. Here's my fucking House's Crest, you won't get my flag. It's something you don't have because your family were likely slaves because that's all niggers are good for.

My houses motto is "Fortune Favors the Bold" - A famous motto and house. Now fuck off you stupid nigger child fucker.

dats right

too young to rent a car, old enough for dick

>Convert to Islam
>Colour yourself with fake tan
>Go to Sweden
>Rape some 11 year old blonde swedish girls
>Marry her and take her back to your country
>Renounce Islam and wash away the tan
>Start a nuclear family

I can just shahada, marry some 15yo cutie and then return into the arms of the holy apostolic church right?
What could sweden do?
Also I would divorce so I can get the single mom gibs from her

Why is it bad to have sex with a willing 14 year old. I've never done it and Brazil bro never said he did either or even that he wanted to, but why do you want to torture people so bad.

throw your passport on arrival and claim to be rapefugee
proceed to the nearest asylum and invite lolitas there and impregnate them
no one will be the wiser in progressive sweden

welcome

>You're right I'm a big guy and I'd fucking murder you if given the chance

It usually shuts them up.

I could not imagine being ashamed of my own flag, truly pathetic.

wait? wtf? this is fake right?
and what does it mean "for immigrants" or the shitskin invaders allowed to fuck children but the natives arent? what the hell is going on? why doesnt that cause riots? why did noone nuke that hellhole?

i followed this whore for a bit on instagram but she's so boring and basic i dropped her. if she posted some hot pics i might have kept her around for a while

Oh piss off, kiddie-fucker. You and yours are the ones who have ruined this board, stop acting as if it's the fault of anyone other than yourselves.

Pedos deserve to have their teeth knocked out with a crowbar, not rational discourse

Looks like somebody's triggered today.

That was your family's shield in Europe.

When they betrayed their nation and moved to the USA, they ceased to be European and became americucks.

That shield is not your's anymore.

We should raise a citizen army and go knock some sense into sweden.

Maybe argies are too white for your country, mate.

>Convert to sandnigger religion
>Marry a child

get the fuck back to plebbit you magapede twat waffle. this is faggot tier cringe. you should be embarrassed.

>responding to a meme flag
He's a peasant, nigga. Some pic related nerd type buttmad he'll know the carnal pleasure of a lolita's heavenly holes.

No fucking way this is real

If I were a burger I'd love to know what relevance that has to some stupid nigger and his ability to argue for fucking children.

Oh right, it's not relevant at all. Still have a dominican nigger advocating fucking children.

What age is someone not "a kiddie"? I would say puberty. What do you think? 17? 19? Maybe 21 because that is the age burgers can drink. How about 28? Our brains don't stop developing until age 28 so obviously fucking anyone under 28 is rape. But there's also life experience and wisdom to consider so maybe we should add a few years. 40 is a good number. Let's all agree as white people not to have sex with any women under 40. We're not rapist niggers after all.

Prove you're not americuck, show us your flag.

yournewswire.com/sweden-child-marriages/

today.ng/news/world/16983/sweden-condones-child-marriage-immigrants

So I looked into it and they basically are just grandfathering them in.

In other words if Abdul already married to some 14 year old, and in one case one was pregnerantnat, the husband gets to keep her.

I mean, yea I think its vile, but I do actually agree it was probably the best way to handle it. Case by case.

what the fuck are you talking about, "kiddie fucker" retard? jesus christ i hate you fucking low iq monkeys. i came to the thread because i wanted to find out more and i saw two redditors who were trying to fit in by acting like what they thought people on Sup Forums act like so i called them out on being retards. and then you come in "hurrrrr so u be saying u wan to fuck chilens". fucking christ this board.
so you can't read, is that what you're telling me? where IN THE MOTHER OF FUCK was he arguing for fucking children you fucking imbecile?

This 22 year old man married a 9 year old in Tennessee in 1937. It was featured in Life magazine even. He wasn't arrested, it was considered acceptable. How does that make you feel?

for obvious reasons it was discussed in Germany too, but I think it is now illegal to be married before 18.
I would be okay with child marriage, I just want the backwards sandniggers to suffer as fucking much as possible.

This, I did not advocate shit.

I believe in the prophecy that the world will be like it was in ancient times soon.

I see the acceptance of things like this as evidence we are headed towards that.

That's right! We can't have any arbitrary divisions in law for the sake of having an enforceable law, so we have to let people fuck 13 year olds. DOING ANYTHING ELSE WOULD BE INSANE

Sweden is so progressive. I love iT

You have garbage principles.

I have explicit reasons why I hate sandniggers. Mostly their ideology and culture. Its a plague.

You just hate them for being sandies.

If you are ok with child marriage you're, to me, literally just a germnigger.

No I just hate subhuman mongrels because 90% of your species is garbage and I find it hilarious your defense to being a subhuman nigger who wants to fuck children is to attempt to attack my White identity because you're a jealous nigger who has no history and is borderline retarded.

What's that? I'm still European? I'm still White? That Crest is still my families shield? I have 2 others Noble families in my blood? I'm literally descended from Nobility? I'm a banking family that is wealthy as fuck and make more money in a week than you do in years of work? My family has culture and history?

Yeah a lot of things you don't have and will never understand but will refute because you're a sad little nigger inside who will never be anything or do anything meaningful but hey, at least you tried to convince me I'm not European right? You totally got me.

This is just bullshit. No sources.

You leafs lost the right to talk down to anyone on this board long ago

Also, age of consent in Sweden is 15, so technically this wasn't "child marriage", it was just early marriage really.

She was probably turning 15 that year anyway.

it was/or is legal to be 16 if you're girl. That'be child marriage in US terms. I'm okay with that.
But if it hurts the muslis, I'm more than okay to raise the age.
Also I'd never accept islamic marriage

This is what they allow children to choose in the USA.

>Claims I can't read

"Young marriage, slavery, war for simple spoil, the rise of city-nations, all will come back."

>Young Marriage

Nice way of saying you want to marry children.

Nigger lying by omission. Typical.

>North Korea has Nukes
Kim-sama pls

Wow, you have some serious racial insecurity going, nowhere did anyone say you are not white.

You sound like people here who will deny to no end their Haitian ancestry...

You're not European, your ancestors moved away from Europe to stop being Europeans.

Go to where they left from and tell them you are European, see how they react.

WHAT THE FUCK SWEEDEN!

Show us your flag, cuck

Whats with thos degenerate thread? Nazis and pedophiles, what the fuck? Jesus you white niggers are worst. Swedish success breeds lots of jealpusy, I see. You sick cunts cannot name one (1) bad thing in Sweden before i shoot your shitty fake ass arguments down. Hit me niggers of the white race.

wow you're a dumb motherfucker. i can't believe i post with you fucking retards. so if i say
>the world will end and all bulgarians will be raped and killed by gypsies
does that mean i want it to happen? fucking christ i hate you people that drag down this board's iq by 20 points

is that shit real?

Now I see you are clearly a sperg, who knows absolutely nothing about the Bible or ancient history.

>16
Funny enough depending on the state that is actually eligible marriageable age in the states.

I can get behind 16. Most first world countries put it between 16-18. Its when we get to 15-14-13 that it gets too spooky.

Sure they made it past puberty but they're 80% still children.

Why is it so small? I thought all you niggers had huge dicks? BBC is a (((meme))).

Meanwhile, Kentucky (USA) outlawed child marriages...just recently, and usually it's the religious right fringe evangelicals who do them.

lol dat shopped nose

He's only a big guy for you.

Of course he ignores this post. It doesn't fit into his narrative of morally superior huwhites, and it complicates his sadistic torture fantasies.