So this is Jesus Campos's Corvette

Nevada Plate 340H - Interesting... that a security Guard can drive as convertible Corvette

Other urls found in this thread:

cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Chevrolet-Corvette-Las-Vegas-d1_L21230#listing=177919610
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

While rich man Eric Paddock was driving a Chevy Sonic (I think). Really activates the neurons

So Campos was supposed to be on hannity and disappeared minutes before taping. This story is weirder and weirder

Good work

I want to pound her thicc ass so hard but she cum buckets but has to wear the sunglasses and denim jacket then whole time.

Why is the plate all distorted?

Her nose is so large it bends light.

It's not that difficult to be able to afford a nice car with that income. When I was 19 I bought a 350z (this was 2001), and I was making $14 as a machinist.

buying a used 12 year old corvette on a security guard salary is exactly something a beaner would do 2bh

The predatory car loans bubble is real ma nigga, get some obama wheels while you can

old fag still using Sup Forums...SAD

c6 corvette...........

its nothing

cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Chevrolet-Corvette-Las-Vegas-d1_L21230#listing=177919610

I find it funny that people with zero knowledge of cars hold piece of shit cars like a 10 year old convertible corvette in high regard. I guess hes fooling someone though

>Look at this 67 Cobra. Who would want this old ass piece of shit? amirite?

My gf paid cash for an 05 Lexus RX330 and she still gets people asking how she could afford such a luxury car. It's worth less than 9 grand.

You know its fake if Laura Loomer is inveestigating it

Those cars are gay af. I see people driving them around still like they got a nice car lol

Chrysler Pacifica minivan

Literally no timeline. That could have been 3 years ago when they cost 8 grand. Once cars reach $15,000 or less the beaners think they're race cars and start destroying them. 350z, s2000, evo, sti, the list goes on.

an older corvette especially with the new gen model out doesn't really cost that much.

Looks like Cillian Murphy in drag.

When searching those plates you have to search LV340H. Just saying.

t. LEO

Jesus drives what he wants

>people living beyond their means
well that never happens
but still curious

High value new, then with age, value drops. and with even more age value increases

>this was 2001

Lots of smart people use Sup Forums, remember, these are the guys developing theories.

I still drive a 1998 240SX.

is this a scene from white chicks?

People already ran the plates a few days ago. I think it had a salvaged title so he probably got a deal on it. I think someone also said the registration was expired.

>Jew ogre putting her ugly face in the picture
disgusting

he bought it used half a dozen years ago for 14-24,000.
Big whoop.

Its US340H, moron.

Going be harder to get in that car now with his leg injury. Ouch.

how do we know this is campos car, and not lauras or something, where is it stated it is campo's car?

maybe it's not his
maybe inherited it
370$ a month payment
maybe comped

Absolute retards. There are many ways this can happen. Funnel all money made towards a used corvette..

Little red corvette

Baby you're just too fast

It's not. It's got an ugly frame.

14-24 grand now is reasonable in vg condition, which most are. Corvette owners are picky. 6 years ago it would be more like 20 30 grand depending on options. need VIN to see options.

Basically how women photograph things the meme

Poor folk aren't allowed to have nice things.
>fuck off

IT WAS COMPED

ITS NOT A BIG DEAL

Beaners like fords... maybe he is muslim

They're gay af now, but when I bought it people thought it was cool as hell and got me an insane amount of pussy for the next 2 years I owned it. This was like 8 months after the first Fast and Furious movie came out. If you're younger than ~24 you have no concept of what things were like then, it was a totally different time than today.

this

I saw a manager at a Del Taco with a Mercedes-Benz once. Nigger rich, holmes.

The car scene was way better then.
Now all those fags in high school who wore American Eagle drive Subarus and think they're hot shit when they're paying 24k for 350hp.

I thought it was one of the Las Vegas plates.

THAT'S A REAL NICE CHERRY RED HUMDINGER

LOL. If you are younger than 60 you have no idea what it was like to drive a 69 GTO or a 71 Roadrunner.

Why not take a damn photo of the plate.