Why do we still hold on to the falklands?

We should give it back to the Argentine people. No need for us to keep that irrelevant piece of clay when we have satellites and planes capable of going around the globe. We did it with Hong Kong and Singapore, so why not the Falklands?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/05/17/rockhoppers-falklands-oil-reserves-double-in-billion-barrel-basi/
youtube.com/watch?v=_fg5amio4jU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People born there want to remain English

So they remain English

Oil

DAME LAS MALVINAS!

>We did it with Hong Kong and Singapore, so why not the Falklands?

Because it was retarded to let Singapore and Hong Kong go in the first place.

Literally why should we give them back?
We kicked the argies out and we should continue to keep them out

brits really are something else
waste of fuel and resources

you fought the nazis and lost ypour empire how does it geel hahahahaha fucing cuck. fuck you kill ourself your island should fucking sink, hadrians wall separtes men from ansimals

No piece of clay is irrelevant

Because we stole it from them, so it should be given back. It's nig tier behavior.

MFW The Falklands war was just a political false flag to get thatcher re-elected. MFW we didn't need any help from America and BTFO of a country to get Thatcher re-elected.

Saged.

Are you retarded? It was us who settled it. The islanders are racially Anglo-Saxon.

We leased Hong Kong for 200 years. That lease expired.

its a strategic location
argfags go mad about this
kek

It's called the right to self determination . We do not keep hold of the Falkland islands they (the Falkland islanders) keep hold of us.

Argentinian gets a hold of a UK proxy itt

The people that actually live on the Falklands have voted to remain in the UK.

It appalls me that Brits have become so weak. Cries of "Self determination, respect democracy" and " We settled there before Argentina existed".

Just tell these left wing dago cunts to fuck off. Its yours, you fought them off once before and would do it any time again. You don't need to justify it to subhumans, they don't need to know your reasoning. You want it and thats that.

>expel/genocide the original inhabitants
>settle there and import your own kin
>hold vote
>llll.look guise, muh votes!

So if a group of robbers come at your house when you are away and hold a "vote" to decide whether the house is theirs or not, are you going to accept that?

Yeah, the Brits really ought to be kicking themselves for that.

Idiot. We laid claim to the falklands before argentina was even a country.

because Hypersonic missiles are making aircraft carriers obsolete
the Falklands and the Rock are about to become some of the most valuable real estate on the planet

>>expel/genocide the original inhabitants

There are loads of penguins there still, mate.

You forgot the piece of Antarctica that comes with the Falkland and the oil resources. That are the two main reasons besides the Falklandites themselves you keep those islands

P.S. Gib back

The falklands were uninhabited you dumb nigger

>We leased Hong Kong for 200 years. That lease expired.

>tfw your plan of inundating the poverty-stricken country with opium and blockading at sea their shitty "port" cities works

>tfw China opens all ports, builds a new one specifically for the Brits, and cedes the entire island of Hong Kong

No fuckhead. We had a expedition of men that were expulsed when the Brits take it

u mad bro
m
a
d
b
r
o

Good plan, great success.

>We should give it back to the Argentine people.
>back

Puerto rico would like to have a word with you

Fuck off nigger, you had a bathtub filled with your baboon countrymen that you pushed off in the general direction of the Falklands. That doesn't count.

Apes don't get to claim land in any case.

lol fuck off paki

Brown nosing de brits. .. for shame user..

Gibsmedat island

>Complain about not receiving aid
>While standing in front of pallets of aid

Fuck you Fenian scum. People like you are the reason we have a mixed race paki curry nigger queer leading our country.

I want the English to regrow their balls and take this cesspit back. Irish are incapable of governing themselves, just like the Scottish. This country will be in worse condition 100 years after the British left it.

Oil.
Also:
>This is what Argentinians actually believe

the problem is that if a arg*ntine mestizo marries a British man living in there, he also becomes "British"...
kick out all nonwhites and make it a small and (shitty placed) white utopia

>Goy
lmao at that cropping of the image. Perfect.

>Empire of Dirt 2 Irish boogaloo
They gave you everything and you wasted it!

this is major aids, created by jewish kristina wilhem kirzner and mauricio machir who continues to show it on tv. Only shitskinned subhumans watch & like this...

I worked with an old bloke who was in the RAF at the time and he says the Argentines actually asked permission to invade and got it from the Thatcher government. It was a ploy to start a war and get Thatcher re-elected (she was hated and heading for electoral defeat) so she could seel off and de-regulate everything and smash the unions for her real masters. He saidd they knew perfectly well war was coming and had their logistics all worked out.

We are but cattle to our pscychopathic ruling class.

because they are the only country under former british rule which you havent been reverse-colonised yet

*by

>We leased Hong Kong for 200 years. That lease expired.
Parts of the mainland were leased, Hong Kong island was sovereign British territory. But as it was impossible to maintain the island without the infrastructure in the leased areas, we handed it all back.

>to decide whether the house is theirs or not, are you going to accept that?
That's how Muslims took over England, tho, right?

>gay marriage

Why does the Middle East hold on to London?

By this logic Canada gets Greenland. Fuck off Denmark

>Pacman Physics

We get Canada and Mexico. Eventually the islands become ours too.
>Manifest Fucking Destiny

We will recover the Malvinas along with rest of the Wallmapu, we'll defeat the british empire and triumph where white argentina lost.

>proxy
Sad.

The fact you have to ask that question proves that you really know nothing about your country, or the word of strategic importance.
It's the same reason Spain will never again possess Gibraltar, and why the British should have held on to Hong Kong at all costs.

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/05/17/rockhoppers-falklands-oil-reserves-double-in-billion-barrel-basi/

Countries don't have property rights. They keep what they can defend.

>"give it back"
because it was never Argentinian you fucking cuck. because the Falklanders voted 99% to remain British. because it's a strategic outpost

BECAUSE

The Falklands are BRITISH.

That's why we need to keep the nukes so that nobody dare attack each other.

>Give it back
Reminder that Argies have literrally no claim to the Falklands and never did have

Holy shit.

>ansimals

But falklands are European white only (Well few thousand of them that live there anyways).

There is oil there. Look it up. I can't prove it but I believe that the Brits knew it was there back then. They just don't talk about it.

Gee I wonder who's behind this proxy

That's the wrong map though.

My Grandfather served in the navy during the second world war. The British knew about Falklands oil since the 1920's, and were using it to supplement their oil reserves after they lost Malaysia to the Japanese.

> Colonise island from mud people
> Build island, form an economy
> Make it a nice place
> Citizens being to flourish
> Argies get jealous that its "theirs" because its near then
> Start war
> Get BTFO'd

Argies are just lighter skinned nigs asking for free Gibs. Falklands are British.

Fuck off cuck.

Can UK gov claim Antartic clay using Falklands?

We already have territory in Antarctica.
It's useless.

O'rly? Secret bases. All I can say.

turn off the proxy pedro

>Argentina; 37 people per square mile
>United Kingdom; 255 people per square mile
Sounds legit.

We were there before them though

>Be Britain, vote for liberals who disregard the military and the navy shrinks so much they can't even keep a real ship in the Falklands
>Be Argentina, vote for liberals who abandon military completely

My girlfriend is Argentinian and her father actually fought in the Falklands. It pisses them off to no end that the UK can't even keep a real navy ship at the Falklands anymore but Argentina can't do anything because Kirchner killed the military budget.

you should make falkland's war references while you fuck her.

there's always at least a frigate there, often a destroyer, I believe...

also the 4 typhoons there are enough to take down their entire airforce

Secret research facility.

how about you actually do some fuckin research you ape
youtube.com/watch?v=_fg5amio4jU

Keep the Islands and give Ireland to the Irish.

because the people living there a British and we have a greater claim than Argentina.

there was NOBODY living there before europeans arrived

Black goo nano AI terraforming 'alien' superweapon deposit which murdered Marconi scientists

>they keep what they can defend
this is why Amer*cans are getting BLACKED, BEANED, and RICED. they do not defend themselves

because Britain has a thing about giving up Catholic territories.

No problem giving up India, Middle East, Hong Kong, etc. But when it comes to Argentina and Ireland, suddenly it's a problem.

>implying I don't
She fucking hates me when the Falklands get brought up cus I make fun of her country for being too weak to even beat a Muslim nation.

Not since November 2015. All you've had there for the last 2 years is the HMS Clyde.

Despite what the video says the last frigate or destroyer left the Falklands in November 2015. All that is left since November 2015 is the HMS Clyde and that won't change until a minimum of 2018.

Nigga, you just opened the cap on the Falklands and left 'em on the hotel table. That ain't ownership, that's just being comped. Crunchbox faggots won't get it but we do.

more like: we gave it back to sow good will since there's literally no way on earth we could have held it by force

Shit loads of oil there under the surrounding the sea bed for the future.

>he doesn't live in a torus
what a pleb
I bet you believe in convex earth too

nice proxy, fag

>huurr I don't agree with you so therefore you must be a proxy shill
kek, nice ad hom you got there. Really made me think ya posh cunt.

>posh

>Back
Wrong

>>Be Argentina, vote for liberals who abandon military completely
Argentina was ruled by a military junta that fucked their economy so bad that they had to slash military spending. Liberals didn't do anything.

Monkeys are not welcome to discuss.

same reason people still support Trump, even though he's a retard

because it annoys the right people, for us to keep it.

Your country is so weak they cant even beat a spic nation

Fuck off Pablo. Anyone can use a vpn

>military junta

(((CIA))) backed. Look it up.

>Argentines first proxy