Anyone miss the days before the meme flags?

Anyone miss the days before the meme flags?
Basically every time you had a shill thread it was easily identifiable with the leaf flag but now the shills are using meme flags to avoid quick shutdown and they eventually hit 300 replies and hide actual discussion from the front page due to the fact that if the poster has some meme flag, newfags will keep replying to it without saging because it's less obvious that the thread is bait/shill

You're using a meme flag right now

There was never a day without meme flags.

>Talking shit about other people's flags
>A fucking leaf

Therfore, threads by meme flags are almost always shills

pajeets all but disappeared

Canadians are the best posters

We used to have meme flags before countryflags newfag

Leaf detected

American flags are the real shills

Anyone miss the days before yurope was half black? Before they were half black, you could easily dismiss them as poor and inbred. Now they are niggers.

kek

>meme flag

MEME FLAG REEE

Oh Canada

T. 56%

Deep, bro

you can't stop us the leaf rules pol get used to it

THIS

Cuck countries FUSIOOOOOOOON!!!!!

Most Canadians here are based. Burgers are worse. There's just so many more of them so no one pays them any particular attention

I wouldn't use a meme flag if we had state flags. I'm not about to lumped in with the entire north east and California when I'm from Texas.
So I'll keep using a meme flag. America is too big for one flag

Finland btfo

Yup, I'm thinkin the leafboys are back

Meme flags only make it more obvious that it's bait. I have never seen a single meme flag that's not baiting, it actually helped me identify trolls so I spend less time replying to them. Meme flags are a blessing, especially seeing newfriends taking them seriously.

Are there any meme flags you consider less memetic than others?

Occasional confederate amd nazi flags are 30% used in non baits imo. Rest are almost always used for baits

No. The hate yanks showed towards their closest ally was a constant reminder to all that burgers did it to themselves. Calling everybody else cucks when they not only invented neocon cuckery; but, exported it to every corner of the world.
Please hurry up & start your civil war. I will be acting popcorn, laughing & watching it from the safety of my overwhelmingly white country.

Isn't your prime minister having a talk about toxic masculinity somewhere? You should tune in.

So fucking true. Canadians are such cancer.

I especially enjoy it when he says it with a gay lisp. Trudeau is not Canada. If so, then Obama is America, nigger.

Leaf....

>If so, then Obama is America
Our president is Trump. I know news travels slowly in the snow boonies.

ummmmmm ok????????

The only good use of meme flags is ironic shitposting.

Like putting up a kekistani flag and based black guy posting.

Was that statement approved by the matriarchy, Haji? The fucking nerve.

That doesn't dispute his point. We have a fucking faggot as prime minister but we're still overwhelmingly white, don't have entire regions of our country that are literally inseparable from south africa, and aren't a soon to be minority white born out of liberalism shithole.

Congratulations, you get 4 years of the funny meme man that occasionally says something vaguely nationalistic. I love when Americans pretend to be some bastion the right-wing because they have le god emperor, you're either the pinnacle of or the direct cause of everything that's caused the west's decline. And shit's about to hit the fan down there.

I'll enjoy watching it from my %95+ white, proudly anglo province.

>you're either the pinnacle of or the direct cause of everything that's caused the west's decline
It sure is lonely at the top.

For now. I honestly wish you good fortune. But you did elect a gay, black Muslim with a tranny wife.
We elected the illegitimate bastard son of Castro. We can throw dirt at each other all day long. It proves nothing other then the fact we both have to sort our own shit out.

He shoots. He scores!

I just use 4chanX to filter all Leafs. and meme flags. Improve's my experience drastically