Yahari Oregairu

Where the fuck is volume 12? Is Watari Wataru out of ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WX35ybjI-Y8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We know Yui will win so he doesn't feel the need to write it before he makes bank on another project. After all he knows that Yukinbofags will burn their stuff and his car when he releases vol 12 and Yukino loses.

I totally didn't realize this. WW is such a bro.

It's great when Yuifags show their real colors, but when people point out some of Yui's flaws, they immediately get all defensive and want to pretend like they never insult Yukino or ridicule her. I personally can't wait for volume 12. Yuifags are going to get zero sympathy, not so much because I want to rub it in their face, but because their behavior warrants it.

He's writing Qualidea Code.

>all xfags are the same people

Holy shit kill yourself.

I didn't say anything bad about Yukino, I like her. I was just saying something bad about Yukinofags, who are fags.

Yuifags have just been enthusiastic plus seeing Yui win in ANOTHER feels nice.

People say all Yuifags are the same people too. I am sure there are plenty of good Yukinofags but they keep their mouth shut.

Meant for

Yui is shit OP

Just checking in to say that you guys should stop making threads, nothing positive is going to come out of this.

Also, yes, Yui and Yuifags are the new cancer.

It is sad that you don't understand this series.

>Just checking in

>IP counter stuck at 7

Kill yourself.

I still remember the double YY/Iroha Saturdays jesus christ, you guys are so fucking autistic.

Waifufags are absolute cancer.

Yukinofags are historically the worst and Yuifags are the most awful presently, so it's genuinely hilarious that you have people from the two groups calling other groups cancer.

If all Yukinofags and Yuifags were banned from posting in these threads, thread quality would literally double.

>We know Yui will win

I'm a suffering Yuifag, and I call bullshit.

We damn well know Yahari isn't going to reinvent the LN wheel. First girl is going to win, and Yui's suffering will be the most bitter sweet thing we witness while Hello Alone is played slowly on a piano.

youtube.com/watch?v=WX35ybjI-Y8

>liking literal sluts

Hello Alone refers to the events in vol 11 but it does not reflect Yui's ultimate end. Yukino isn't likely to win and a loner end is still a Yui end.

>We damn well know Yahari isn't going to reinvent the LN wheel.
Wrong as expected.

>I'm a suffering Yuifag, and I call bullshit.
Fucking house nigger. No need to betray your girl.

Fuck you, sufferfags were here from the start. A beautiful suffering is the best outcome we can get if Yahari is just going to default to first girl, like they all tend to do.

wtf I hate oregairu now

I don't understand. Yui's pain hurts me. I don't want her to hurt and I would feel like shit if Yui were to be hurt. Even if Yui doesn't win she will still have her Yukinon as a friend and I don't think she would stop being 8man's friend.

Also Sensei is first girl, not Yukino.

No, it's:

Komachi>Yukino's car>Sensei>Yukino>Yui

No it's 8man's mother > *

>slut shaming
Hello? It's 2016.

WW is busy writing other works. Yahari's story is simple enough, just have Yukino win.