W-we iz white, brother

>w-we iz white, brother
>w-we removed kebab since the middle ages
>WE WUZ EUROPEAN BACKBONE N' SHIT
Is there something more delusional and pathetic than the average Slav, Sup Forums ?
Why can't Eastern Europeans recognize their genetical retardation ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y1Wo5WaUOZE
archive.is/UGrJf
youtube.com/watch?v=ULQ4f5KXoBc
youtube.com/watch?v=G3KKAUhU1qo
youtube.com/watch?v=x90JcrmV7c0
youtube.com/watch?v=sgq6Go8qy7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sl*vscum to scared to debate the noble white man, huh ?

I could beat any slav 1x1

Copernicus, Curie, John Paul II. We wuz kangs

is that thing even human

You're about as noble as a sauerkraut fresh out of a pig's digestive system.

Stfu Ahmed! Don't you have underage girls to rape?

Of course not, in the end he is of Slavic ancestry

t. plumbing subhuman

Croatians and Serbians are the only slavs that are true

Why is a German trying to criticise someone about being European?

1x1 is still 1. Have fun beating yourself

Saged! These german Anti european accounts are nothing more than shills.

Germans do not hate eastern europeans for the most part, these threads are made to divide us.

Yugos are unironically an hybrid between rats and Slavs, I mean look at their sharp facial features they look like Slavic rodents

It's a photoshop. Sup Forums just being nigger tier brainlets as usual.

>"Slavs are the true master race."
-Adolf Hitler

rather be a rat looking and white

Hows it feel your countries getting blacked?

>men shouldnt be manly and strong
>t. Hans Goldsteinowich

looks like a healthy lad

youtube.com/watch?v=y1Wo5WaUOZE
Krauts shitpost in their cucksheds in their country while poles are doing this outside

You're welcome hans

Russian Slavs have the best space program in the world right now.

Hardly inferior.

we are not in a situation to make fun of slavs,

Fucking this. Germans and French people hate masculine men. I want an Iceland giant to fist these faggots until they bleed internally.

"Why can't Eastern Europeans recognize their genetical retardation ?"

Hans, you have milions of apes with sacred cow status in your shithole.

stfu Mohammed

Fuck off ahmed.

>Kebab the German found Sup Forums

German fags talking shit on slavs meanwhile a brown man named Mohammed that wipes his ass with his hand is gaping his sister's butthole.

Stop talking shit. mohammeds don´t wipe

Why not spend your time doing more productive things, like protecting your own fucking nation? No, you would rather attack people who live a few kilometres away from you instead. Makes sense.

They do, with their left hand. It's even in their kuran, literal word of their idole.

When I see this hate among different kinds of europeans I lose hope. We are already outnumbered, if we want to survive we must collaborate.

Even worse ...

archive.is/UGrJf
Read, don't reply
Post in all slide threads

you do know you can't do anything to ip addresses? right wing iq

What about slovenians?

THis is why Germany should be nuked

We have white skin, but don't consider ourselfs in the same group as wh*tes which would be western europeans.

Americans are cool and friendly, but i couldn't care less about the islamization and the inevitable civil wars which would happen in western eu

You'll care when it happens and Turkey moves its armies in your homeland and Western Europe is in civil war and America has become a hispano-nig country that won't do shit for you because you're irrelevant and they will only be the shadow of their former glory anyway.

Divide and conquer shill detected. Slavs, Meds, Japs and S. Koreans are good people. Doesn't matter if "white" or not. We can work together for a better world. There is a place for all of us. It's the niggers, and ragheads that are a danger to all.

Oh look, kebab is mad about past removals and wants to talk shit. Your time will come again, kebab.

What are routers

>You'll care when it happens and Turkey moves its armies in your homeland

It's been happening for over 1000 years.
We were under Ottoman occupation for 500 years, still people payed infidel tax and refused to convert or mix with Turks which would give them more privileges.
People fought and liberated the lands, despite westerncucks helping Turks on occasions.

Same happens the last 100 years with Albanians, NATO/UN is forcing us to pay them gibs for being mudslimes which is more then Christians take in our own countries.
Serbia refused and got bombed, we were almost bombed too by NATO in 2001 if we didn't released the mudslime terrorists which we captured.
But we are still here, we are used to the roaches and know how to deal with them.

Most of western europe countries haven't had any contact with mudslime countries EVER like Germany, but they still willingly invite them, willingly convert to Islam and let them RAPE their own daughters.

Just look how many mudslimes your average capitals had 50-100 years ago and now.
You are going down fast.

>don't consider ourselfs in the same group as wh*tes which would be western europeans

In general, of course not, which holds true vice versa too, due to all the years of conflict and tension. And many Americans don't consider themselves in the same group as any Europeans, even. This is all the product of a postmodern, rootless outlook on the world, fed by Marxist race-denial propaganda. If they can convince us "brother wars" don't exist, all the easier it will be to get us to kill eachother to their benefit.

Your leaders are not your friends.

Macedonians are based as fuck desu. First macedonian I ever met was a redpilled as fuck guy, also blonde hair and blue eyed.

Poor sour kraut. Still reeling from that dicking the Slavs gave you in WW2.
Newsflash: If Slavs aren't white then neither are you fuckers anymore.

What is the single most important thing for an organism?
>Making loads of shekels and buying a mcmansion and overpriced car?
no
>Becoming a master of the fine arts?
better, but no
>Larping as the master race while your country is brainwashed by zog and being slowly replaced by foreigners?
no
>Passing on your genetic material to future generations and securing a place in the world for your offspring?
yes

By this measure germans just might be the single most pathetic race on the planet in modern times while Slavs live in racially pure countries and actually value their own people. Who cares that their quality of life is marginally lower when it comes to material goods, the fact is that in 100 years they will still have majority white countries where it is safe to walk the streets at night while german children will be getting raped left and right and will slowly become a footnote of history. Congrats on your high GDP though!

guy looks like the heavy

t. Mehmet Pötatoglü

I AM HEAVY WEAPONS GUY

Hmmm...really makes you think!

>MEDIC!.png

>something more pathetic
White rights activists

this is the most retarded post i've ever seen.

>What is the single most important thing for an organism?

>important thing
>organism
>Passing on your genetic material to future generations
>securing a place in the world for your offspring

kill yourself if you actually believe this, you pathetic fuck.

Fuck off and get out of my country

Not true. We were allied with the Ottoman Empire in WW1 and the Eternal Anglo and Franceistan helped them against Russija in the Crimea War.

Why is this retarded? From a biological standpoint this is absolutely true. You think humans evolved over hundreds of thousands of years to work 40 hour weeks in an office to earn money? We are animals and just like all other animals the skills we have developed over thousands of generations all help us reproduce and care for our offspring. There are no exceptions to this in the animal kingdom.

If you disagree so vehemently please explain to me what is more important for us as humans from a biological standpoint than reproduction? Why do people get jealous when their partner cheats on them? Why are we willing to work shit jobs to earn paper money? Why do people lift weights and try to stay fit? Why are we emotionally hardwired to respond more sensitively to violence against women and children? This can all be explained by the simple need to pass your own DNA to a next generation.

friendly reminder that the next fascist dictator will be serbian and that Serbs will rule the world

Meanwhile in the Caliphate of Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=ULQ4f5KXoBc
youtube.com/watch?v=G3KKAUhU1qo
youtube.com/watch?v=x90JcrmV7c0
youtube.com/watch?v=sgq6Go8qy7A

German "intellectual-elite" is so cucked that instead of doing something to protect their women they shitpost on Sup Forums.

You should be thankful that we didn't exterminate you t b h

that guy is like real life bane

Dropping the black pill. Totally true

I am heavy weapons guy.jpg

Mustafa where are your goats

Trenbolone not even once.

As a transgender top, what's the possibility of getting a bot boyfriend like this?

depends how big you are

go get raped and robbed somewhere else, Hans

POOTIS