>Iran

Is he going to declare war?

>"DEATH TO AMERICA"

Brave stance to take, Donald.

War time

I think he is going to everytime he says "The United States of America..."

I hope he does.

ROFL War?

Iran has no capacity to wage war on the USA.

>rt.com/usa/406624-trump-announces-decision-on-iran/

Jews want a war

So why should the USA go to war with Iran? And now Trump has nullified the Iran deal, hasn't he? God, what a kike stooge Trump is.

Because....wait for it....Obama WANTED Iran to be in the nuclear family, and the USA DOES NOT.

Why ist the USA allied to Saudi Arabia? I mean everything he says about Iran does also fits SA

This will ruin the deal and lead to another war. What a massive fuck up. And no I don't think the deal was good but you don't get to just rip it apart because of that.

kek, lost in syria now try starting shit in iran.
war machine never stop, eh?

WHY CANT US RESPECT IRAN

WHY CANT US MAKE IRAN NOT OUR ENEMY

SO WE DONT HAVE TO WORRY IF THEY HAVE NUKES?

FRANCE CAN HAVE NUKES, WE DONT CARE

IRAN HAS NUKES, OMFG!!

MAKE IRAN A FRIEND?

Cause we have bases in SA

Evidence of a desire to do better makes the difference. Iranian government seems to want the 'violently establish a global caliphate' future.

Iran claims that it only wants peaceful nuclear energy for civilian purposes, but even if they built a nuke, so the fuck what? They know that if they launched a nuke at America or Israel or Saudi Arabia or anywhere else, that it would mean basically the end of their country. They know this. So why would they want nuclear power for anything other than civilian purposes? The Jewnited States should leave Iran alone. Iran is one of only three countries in the whole world that does not have a Rothschild-owned central bank (along with Cuba and North Korea). Furthermore, Iran is probably the only country in the world that opposes not only the hypocritical and degenerate Western World (especially the Jewnited States and the Jewnited Kingdom), but also Saudi Arabia and Israel. Most countries that are against Israel still support Saudi Arabia (for example). We need Iran as our bulwark against the kikes.

they just don't learn

Like what?

>even if they built a nuke so the fuck what?
lol

>inb4 Muslims get mad

No, it's the Jews who don't want Iran in the "nuclear family". Real Americans want Iran to get nukes so they can free us from israeli slavery.

good goy

defender of sunni islam and judaism

Do you think Iraq (for example) would have been invaded if it had nukes? Exactly. Iran does not want to be invaded, which is fair enough. Also:

>Meme flag

Opinion discarded.

Iran is a problem, Trump will handle Iran like the boss man he is.

All these anti-American cucks gtfo.

They chant "death to America" during political rallies & Trump's position offends you? Iran should start acting like they want to be a friend.

This. A nuclear Iran threatens Israeli hegemony in the Middle East. Iran should be our greatest ally in the Middle East, not fucking Israel.

says if Israel gets nukes so what
Opinion discarded.

Israel is a western democracy, they deserve their own state and I support the west protecting them by any means. Iran has always been our enemy, and yet you're supporting them developing nukes. Are you insane? No, you're just a stupid aussie shitposter.

>Iran should start acting like they want to be a friend.

And the United States shouldn't? Because removing the democratically elected leader Mossadegh because he wanted to nationalise Iran's oil like any true patriot of any country would is SO friendly, right?

The Iranians are objectively correct though. America is a rotting carcass that needs to die in order to be reborn as it was meant to be.

I said if IRAN gets nukes, so what? Learn to read, faggot.
Opinion discarded.

This is great news. The other parties of the Iran deal will stick to it and further fragment the West and NATO.

fuck iran

The last two elections they've voted for the 'reformist' candidate. This isn't about nukes. It's about Israel and the longstanding US policy towards Iran.

Based goy donny hehehe, GREAT ALLY USA

>ALL of his advisors agree that Iran is in compliance and better to be in deal than out
>Trump (((decides))) to all the progress out anyways

fuck off Hasbara cocksucker you are so transparent Israel is a right wing theocracy based on Jewish religious identity it has absolutely nothing to do with Western democracy at least try and make a valid argument for your shit state faggot

Seriously, wtf Trump? He's supposed to be redpilled as shit about (((terrorism))), and now he goes and does this

GREATEST ALLY

Fuck the mullahs. Long live TRUMP.

the us is isolating itself in the world. the right claims the left is dividing the country but the righteous are dividing the planet now.

fucking dumbasses

Hello JIDF

The way trump is doing makes me wonder if he is trying to help Iran. He is making America the bad guy bullying the compliant Iranian victims. Europe might cuck out and follow america in putting back sanctions but hey might not. China and Russian won't care.

europe already said they won't

>dividing the planet now.
Iran is not the planet and will be overthrown

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W_sQ8kxtylg

Iran itself seems to disagree with you.

His son lives in IRan

Sure but euros are weaklings so I'll believe it when I see it. They really hate trump so they might actually show some balls.

"Death to America" means the Government and kikes, not the actual country and people.

so you think everyone is on the side of the us here?

So being right wing is a problem now? I thought Sup Forums was full of nationalists. Israel is a white country and it protects its own people. Your hatred for Israel comes from jealousy. I don't hate them, i envy them. And you should too.

Hello racist.

2nded

>Trump
>redpilled
he's literally a jew and banker (implying there's a difference) puppet

>Trump makes speech with Iran
>Israel makes move

I completely agree with you. Iran knows that the average American is a decent person, it's just that their kike-controlled government gives it a bad name on the global stage.

1 shekel has been deposited

>Literally shilling for Iran

Where does this come from? Is Sup Forums just full of contrarian hipsters? If you're Iranian i respect that though.

What's the purpose of Iran's existence? What would be the reason to have strong Iran? Just so they could stir some shit? They are ruled by people who wear robes and towels like if they just left a steamy bath. Not every country deserves self determination or even existence.

We're cucked to isreal and we don't have the balls to tell them no, because they control our financial institutions, technology, and communications. So we inevitably do what they want and what they want to for us to wage war until no all of their enemies have been eliminated, and when we're too battered, broken and beaten, and defend ourselves, then they will finish us off, and rule the world.

>Israel is a white country

Jews are not white. Take your shill-shekels and fuck off, Shlomo.

>i envy them. And you should too.

I don't envy anyone, because I'm not a beta cuck like you.

5 second tl;dr for those who don't want to watch the whole thing

youtube.com/watch?v=jsW9MlYu31g

>Says a fucking Baltic Nation

This. Jews don't have Nations outside of Israel. They have host nations.

>Jews are not white. Take your shill-shekels and fuck off, Shlomo.

Yes they are. Racist. And I'm not even Jewish, you can't handle a debate without using shitty nazi memes. GG faggot.

"We the people" are the Government and the Government is us. You can't split the two, they're one and the same.

Also don't you realize suppressing Iranian nukes suppress Israeli nuclear stockpile sizes? They're not going to be out-nuked by Iran you know.

The sad part is he legitimately believes he won

bestest goy

the first president to be against jews and muslims in 90 years and the shills dont kow what to do

Trump is ethnically Scottish, like me...

>REEE WE'RE RELEVENT!!1! STOP IT GOY
also
>Mogherini
Fucking guineas

OY VEY
Y

V
E
Y

Not if you listen to the populace...

You really think the world gives a shit about a Racial Islamic regime that in dying by the day ? the US owns 30% of the world's GDP alone without counting the allies.

Iran is starting shit with us...

>Trumpstein
>Against Jews

kek

Its been tried before...respected them before they went hardcore Islam...

I wanted to give Trump the benefit of the doubt but after listening to that speech it is obvious he is just another Zionists' bitch

>mean chants mean war!

You should ask yourself why they dont like us.

It is directly to do with our INTERVENTIONIST policy.

THINK, dont be a SHEEP

No, they aren't.

You mean when we overthrew their democratically elected leader and put in a puppet thus LEADING to hardcore Islam?

Assad will go away after the conflict is over( by making a deal with Russia). Iran is a dying economy that will disappear in the next 10 years

Threatening to invade Iran is not going to provoke a hostile reaction from Iran? Come on, I thought you were better than this.

Bo sh!t

Bibi is pleased

BE NEUTRAL

Any reason why the Jews are knuckling down on Trump lately?

> but even if they built a nuke, so the fuck what?
Are you retarded? why are literally ruled by an Islamic cleric !

How many Americans want to destroy Iran? Has Rouhani ever said anything close to that? Look at pew data. In the middle east Iranian people like USA the most after Israel and are the least anti semetic. Greece is more anti semetic.

Thank you for pointing that out to the pre-teens

>Netanyahu Congratulates Trump for 'Courageous Decision' to Decertify Iran Nuclear Deal
Good puppet.

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.817101

us corporations own 30% of the world's GDP. (
ftfy)
and they'd probably rather do business than worry about paranoid israel

True

Then why do they keep electing an Islamic president every year ?