youtube.com/watch?v=1XQ-TrAh-XQ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UGrJf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>lies! he ourgoy, trust me

Blumpf BTFO

Why do we give a shit about Iran in the first place?

i hope trump can save all the starving billionaires

The sand nigger love on Sup Forums is real.

>The sand nigger love on Sup Forums is real.
so people call jews sand niggers now? it does make sense

OY VEY!

zionist maggot.

(((They))) care since it's the only power in their region they can't control

the same reason why we pulled out of Unesco

israel

wtf i love sucking muslim cocks now??

1. You turned into what it is now
2. It's the rival of your main Muslim ally.
3. Oil
4. Oil
5. Oil

>the sand nigger love on Sup Forums is real.
Hello JIDF

ITT Iran defense force

they should basically start Arabed.com
>yeah muhammed do me in the ass
>oil drilling isn't the only arab drilling i support uhhhh hit me with your sweetness
>thanks muhammed that was great but i have to brush

Hahahaha Trump is fucked, he can't quit the Iran deal because the UK, EU, China, Japan and Russia will not reinpose sanctions on Iran.

because they are building missiles that say "DEATH TO AMERICA" and their "compliance" with the iran deal doesn't negate their ongoing pursuit of ballistic missiles that can strike the U.S.

That's an iq 84 comment.

>Why do we give a shit about Iran in the first place?

Gee, because they are our fellow Indo-Europeans and we are much closer linguistically and genetically to them than we are to fucking slavish Hebrew scum.

I would also say Death to America if the Americans overthrew my government and told my neighbour to go to war with me.

>lives in Muslim country in a hypocritical way
Lol go back to where you're from. Sup Forums isnt about bombing every Muslim country, it's about not wanting migrants in white countries.

Yiddish is closer to English than Persian is. And Ashkenazi are closest mideast population to Europeans.

Wrong. Go suck a maple

>islam dindu nuffin
>that time i said islam was a violent religion? eh ehehe i was only kidding haha wtf i love religion of peace now

OY VEY WE WILL HAVE A SECOND HOLOCAUST IF WE DON'T NUKE IRAN RIGHT NOW

Iran exports terrorism, cuck boy. We can't keep letting them get away with funding terrorist groups.

shill.

iran will nuke israel

Anti-Semite!

Carrying water for (((the greatest ally)))
Don't do this Trump, focus on domestic issues.

Sage
archive.is/UGrJf
Read, don't reply

Sage

Sage
Post in all slide threads

>Funding terrorists groups
You're referring to Qatar you moron.

>Sup Forums is one person

>hurr muh white race muh racism
>but sand niggers are okay because they don't like Jews
Fuck off, ahmed.

America first amirite guys.
Le 69d chess.

OH NO HE IS DOING EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO WHEN HE WAS A CANDIDATE!!!
fuck off shills

i don't have a problem with them as long as they aren't immigrating to my country en masse
oh so that makes it okay then?

Let me guess. You're a christcuck with a hard on for Israel and Jews because you worship them like your gods.

>OH NO HE IS DOING EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO WHEN HE WAS A CANDIDATE!!!

you are only showing just how stupid and goyified Sup Forums is

WEEEEEEEEEEEW GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

>don't pay attention to him wanting to nuke Iran

Can I get a quick rundown on what this jewish puppet said?

Your the kike that always hides behind that flag all day. Christcucks shouldn't be taxing all Americans to defend their kike reserve in Israel.
When did all Americans agree to support Israel?

There won’t be a war. Nothing about his statements imply that there will be a war. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a Muslim / Obama / Clinton shill.

Trump is just doing what’s right to keep Iran from becoming a nuclear state. He’s not doing the bidding of the Jews because Iran would never dare to attack Israel and both sides know it. He’s just fucking over Obama’s pro Iran deal, because as we know Obama is a closet muslim.

Stop with the alarmist bullshit

America is for degenerates and kikes. Maybe they are right.

It's counter-Semite now

>guys Jews are good guys
>they aren't the main problem in Hollywood, media and banking
>believe me goyim

iran wants to continue the deal which will spawn more terrorists. if the deal stops they will continue developing nukes and israel gets threathened. win win. less terrorist and israel getting pressured.

1979 Hostage crisis is still a trauma in the US

>call someone a muslim lover and an anti-semite
>arabs are semites

well, i don't get it, must be jewish (((logic)))

This?
This is what you have Shareblue?
Just stop trying and kill yourself faggot

Correct if I'm wrong I'm not pretending to be an expert on this but didn't dems and republicans and pretty much every country that wasn't Israel like this deal?

I'm against both, cuck. Muslims also hating Jews doesn't make them okay.

Neo-cons didn't like that deal.

Iran is waiting for the same messiah as the Jews. Their conflict is artificial.

Shia "terror" groups are mostly about killing the jew. Just so you know

Nobody likes the damn thing except Obama and Kerry.

Trump is absolutely irrelevant, "POTUS" is just like a wallpaper, the only function is the visual aspect of it, he has no meaningful decisions of his own, he just does what he's told. you can say he's a "Jew-lover" but he's no different from any other POTUS there was in the last 100 years... first foreign visit is always to Israel to receive his instructions from his master.

>not bending over to kikes means you love muslims
back to twatter, mike

I'm assuming you don't even know what the deal entails.

Threadly reminder that the "Iran deal" is not even a valid deal in the first place because Barrack Obama was born in Kenya and was therefore not a natural born citizen eligible to be President, and so all of his "presidential acts" are null and void.

I like how before the Iranian deal we had no deterrent and we're already spread across two many wars and now rather than acknowledge it's necessity at the time everyone acts like it was a bad thing rather than the first good thing to be followed by improvements.

>divided country in 2-party meltdown
No strategy no nothing behind it but showing off shriveled limp dick and catering to the military-industrial complex.
How can one man fuck up this bad, lovely.