Fate

Who is the best Shirou in the entire franchise and why is it Prisma Miyuverse Shirou?

Who is the best Sakura in the entire franchise and why is it Prisma Miyuverse Sakura?

>Posting non canon bullshit

Who are the best Shirou & Sakura in the entire franchise and why are they the non canon Sakura & Shirou?

>Miyu
>relevant

Pick one.

>Shirou
>Best anything

Pick one

I like EMIYA, UBW, HF, and Miyuverse Shirou. But Miyuverse Shirou is probably the strongest besides being a step below from EMIYA. It's definitely Miyuverse Shirou.

Miyuserve Shirou know what is he doing. He isn't a complete retard.

GODAMN Sakura is so fuking cute in this manga. It's killing me.

>this secondary
That Shirou is from Miyuverse, dumbass.

This arc may be adapted into anime next year. How is it to have a spin off dealing with Heaven's feel before the actual Heaven's feel into anime?

best shero

>Ufotable's Heaven's feel movie
PV never

>Series literally named after Illya
>Shiro creeps back into being the main character

Why

He need to hijack everything.

Ufotable or Silver Link?

Who is better Ilya? Prisma Ilya or Fate Ilya??

I think the series would be better if Shirou was the main character permanently

Im sure everyone else also thinks this

Fate Illya imo. Prisma Illya is good but not on the same level as Fate Illya.

Ufotable does a better job than Silver Link for Fighting scene.

Ufotable is a premium studio

They make the best looking shows

Amakusa Shirou > Emiya Shirou > Emiya Shirou > Emiya Shirou > Emiya Shirou > Emiya Shirou > Emiya Shirou > Emiya Shirou > Emiya Shirou

>Amakusa Shirou
Not EMIYA shirou

>Ufotable
>the best looking shows
That's Kyoto Animation. I wonder how would be a fate serie by Kyoani.

Shitty bloom and filter effects arent good looking

I would rather good animation than bad animation with flashy effects.

Good thing that Ufotable does good animation with flashy effects then

There's that manga about Shirou cooking something new each day. It would be pretty neat to see that animated.

It wasn't the case with Fate UBW.

>best shirou
its like being king of shit

How can you say that to this?

TO THIS??

Obligatory

Shaft is doing Fate/Extra Last encore. There is a chance actually.

Must be great to be a voice actor for a Typemoon main character. You got to voice him countless times.

>Ufotable

> Erika's VA
Does Ibuki Kido have a Fate role yet?

>There's that manga about Shirou cooking something new each day. It would be pretty neat to see that animated.
It's called Shokugeki no souma

But the faker in that series isn't the MC.

F/SN Shirou isn't dumb though. The LOLSODENSE meme was just run into the ground over the years, same as the Miura Idolm@ster one that people actually believe now.

Siilverlink. Even if Ufotable tends to have the better quality animation overall, I prefer studios that don't add in dumb bullshit that changes intended characterization.

Shirou Kotomine despite Apocrypha being shit.

I remember Bazett being more injured in the manga.

> Not making the hidden eye glow red
Do they even Obari?

Why did Tanaka kiss Illya?

No, most of their shows other than fate looked like total dog shit.

Miura directed an amazing adaption.

Was Miura that bad of a director?

He has grail's backing for satan's sake.
Strongest Shirou is perfect HF Shirou.

Like how Tpuma saved Railgun manga?

Because she was happy.

The anime added an unnecessary SoL segment at the end of Herz, so just pretend it's for continuity purposes.

I prefer Avenger-possessed rapist-Shirou

She wanted more than seeing Kuro kissing her.

>liking shirou which has no nasu involved
You are no fatefag in my books.

NAMEK: THE CHARACTER

>this manga made people realize Sakura is cute
She always had it.
>non canon
Not how TM works. It's AU.

>His stepmother and stepsister blowing him

Shirou would never accept this, it's a disrespect to his old man.

You don't understand, Sakura was always this spunky and cute. The haters have blinded you. I could give you numerous quotes from the game that show her just as cute.

Though I do enjoy that the numerous TM adaptations get some shout outs in other spinoffs. If I remember right, that fluffy coat she has is the same one she had in the HF manga, which means along with her new outfit in the HF movie, she might get that same coat too.

Also, love how even Hiroyama's assistant is Sakura savvy. Pic related.

>Sakura was always this spunky and cute. The haters have blinded you. I could give you numerous quotes from the game that show her just as cute.
The design is a bit superior there.

>You don't understand, Sakura was always this spunky and cute. The haters have blinded you. I could give you numerous quotes from the game that show her just as cute.

She's hot as all hell, with big perky tits and a nice ass. Her issue is now how she looks, it's more how she acts.

Yes, he was. Good thing that he isn't involved on HF movies.

>Gary Stu Shirou

Remember when Prisma Illya was about magical girls, and not Shirou? Me either.

Silver Link. That Illya x Saber Alter fight was the best of the type-moon franchise.

Why do I like Shirou so much. Never thought I'd see the day where I would have a mancrush on a character.

>still an orphan
>best friend betrayed him
>girl he liked was killed
>lost all his motivations to live
>lost imouto
>lost the war
>became a prisoner
>Gary Stu
user please.

>edgy backstory makes him less of a generic hero #12452345636
the second they took away his distortion he became shit

But she acts just the same, even in the VN.

Take one of her first scenes, Shirou silks that her cooking skill is outstripping his, and asks her if she has been stealing his skill, and she cutesy tells him "yes, my goal is to one day make you admit defeat, so you better be ready". There are plenty of things like that.

She just tends to be categorized as a mousy housewife or cheerleader kouhai character to people who don't know her. Or even worse, made into a yandere without understanding the context of the story at that point. It's about as bad of a categorization as calling Rena from Higurashi a yandere. Or Hanekawa from Monogatari. And so on.

Heck, the entire part about wanting to help Shirou as a partner is Sakura to a T. It's just too bad that like everywhere else, Prisma's Sakura was kind of fated to have that will to help come to naught. About the only place I think Sakura had a decent childhood would be a passing mention in Apocrypha, a spinoff.

Doesn't matter because all Shirou Emiyas are shit.

>Generic
So just like the other Shirous?

Miyuverse Emiya is not shit dude. If you really think he is then explain why.

Character is the same, the circumstances differ from HF.

Hiroyama went from average artist to one of the best Illustrator working for Typemoon.

There is better.

>Shaft is doing Fate/Extra Last encore.
Is Fate/Extra story any good?

Let's be honest, it was Takeuchi holding her back, he made the three heroines look equal in terms of body when Nasu said Sakura literally has a dynamite body.

It's known for a long time now that it's the fanartists who draw her better than Takeuchi, and it was only until the advent of the HF manga he started setting her apart. She is supposed to have long wavy yet wild hair, sweet curves, and a soothing appearance. But then again, Rin is supposed to have killer abs according to Shirou, and fanartists don't depict that, so it depends.

>distortion

What does this even mean?

It's shit.

>Rin
>abs with Kotomine determining her diet
>implying she didn't barely survive on cornmeal and ass destroying spicy food until she hit puberty

Too many swords

How long Drei is?

Will the anime cover until Shirou does something or we will need to wait for a Drei S2?

Also, why there isn't Berserke Illya yet?

Sup Forums why muh dick gets hard when i see this serie en 1080p?

It's never ABOUT Shirou though.

Ultimately, the flashback is about Miyu, only from Shirou's perspective.

Mind of Steel Shirou

user pls, this sheero is best sheero.

Will Sakura ever kiss Shirou?

That shiorou is kind of a lolicon.

Lewd is never an adjetive you should use to describe your own sister pr how she looks.

Bad shirou.

>your own sister
You are thinking of the other Shirou.

Kuro is not puffy enough

She has too much muscle.

It's kind of amazing we've been getting a season of Prisma Illya every year since 2013.

She has a gym in her basement, and actually eats semi heathily, even if Kirei does influence her to use lots of spice in her food, which is why Ilya prefers Sakura's stew to Rin's Chinese cuisine.

Hell, people think Sakura is weak and she held Taiga with such grip strength it actually scared her a bit. The same Taiga that casually tossed Shirou ten feet when she was half asleep.

The Tohsaka sisters are devils.

>Anime illya and kuro will never look as delicious as manga illya and kuro

It can't be helped, even the TLR Darkness anime designs don't match up to Yabuki's glorious art. That's just something you have to expect when the manga art is that good.

43 chapters and still ongoing.& S2 probably next year.

>Also, why there isn't Berserke Illya yet?
Berserk is probably the end game.