How do I shut down these types of conversations?

X = Islamic terror / black crime etc...

Me: X is happening
Them: no its not

Here is a case of it happening
That's just one

It here are several
Merely isolated incidents

Here are statistics proving at trend
Those statistics are racists

Here is evidence showing statistics are low-balling or even covering up much of whats happening
no, statistics are objective

Well since we now agree its happening we should do something to stop it
No, you deserve it

Why do we deserve it?
imperialism

But I am not an imperialist nor is anyone I know, nor are victims of X
You deserve it because you benefited from it

We live in the same place, so if I benefit from it, you do too
No, because I don't have privilege

But you belong to several groups with protected legal status while I have none
Well, that's to protect me from racism/sexism etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>lrn2greentxt you meme flagging faggot

Simple. You don't get involved in those types of conversations because it's a complete waste of your time.

you call them a nigger and tell them to leave the white man alone

wtf are those pants? i have seen one or two pants and they don't start that high. it woudl be the equivalent of the vaj starting at the top of my dick. it doesn't.
also does it come in a sideways version?

just go on worldstar and share all the chimpouts. write "looool bux nudes mufugga" and pretend you think its funny and cool. the normal people will see this chimpouts, and they are so fucked up and so regular that they will just dies from embarrassment.

But I was persuaded here in 2012... How do we persuade others that our side is reasonable?

You can't! You're debating sincerely with people who simply hate you! This isn't about reaching an accord, they want you, your culture, your history and your society gone, all of it!

The moment someone throws an anecdote at you as if it somehow represents a larger truth (black man shot by white cop, etc.), start throwing statistics at them and say if they wanna go tit for tat on individual cases that you will.

Muslims? Ask them to name 3 Muslims majority countries they'd take live in and take their female relatives with.

Ask them to name a single black majority town, city or country doing well in the entire world not propped up by white people (Jamaica).

If they can't answer, call them racist.

that's the thing though: your side isn't reasonable

Gross, why would you want that look??

based yuri gives you the answer to your question
>Sup Forums101 lurk moar

I agree that all of their positions spring from anti-whiteness, but I am sure that 80percent dont know it yet, and we need to dismantle all their proxies brick by brick so they can see it themselves.

I know his material, which part are you referring to?

I'll help.

youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo

Is she rinsing off shit particles or std's from Tyrone's aids stick?

>I know his material
the part where hes says that you can smack some people with empirical proof and they still won't believe you.

watch yuri again meme flagger

memeflagging because of draconian laws here

I was aware of that, I just dont remember the proposed solution or if it was all backpill

false choice fallacy

>its both

You can't! They hate us, they'll always find a way to criticise! There's no reason in them!

You don't. Those are the people who will end up against the wall.

You start by not giving the impression the only solution is to 'erradicate' Islam ala Milo. Once they feel like that is what you are getting at they will resist every single argument you have out of spite.

You would have to bring up global data on terrorism and point out Islamic radical terror makes up half of it by itself. You should point out Saudi Arabia's mosque building and show the correlation it has with radicalization in the region. You should explain what Islamism is, the forms of it that exist, and how it and ultra conservative Islam forms a 'base' for terrorists to recruit.

And no statistics aren't objective, you can slice it in a way that is favorable to your narrative - just like what lefties have been doing to 'prove' police are simply racist monsters.

TLDR you need to be prepared with more than just a simple study to fully convince a low IQ ideological zealot.

This. Don't argue with them unless you have an audience you can sway. They're irredeemable, and hopefully, others will see this as well. When you do argue with them, use common sense and make them appear retarded and evil when confronted with virtue and justice. Read Hammer of the Patriot for a more in-depth analysis and techniques with pre-posed arguments you will run into.

>that pic
>not asking to be raped

>statistics are racist

You are dealing with a dipshit. Statistcs are collected without biased so therefore it is the perpetrator who is following roles who imply this "racism".

Basically they are saying racism is correct.

Marxist are literally against logic because it is associated with fascism

Learn that as absolute

Persuasion isn't needed if your side is reasonable.

You sound like a kike

Sounds like gangstalking. Or whatever the fuck it is. Its like everyone with a different opinion has been hacked and has to deal with retard bots until they fucking snap and kill people.