HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF LONDONISTAN

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/30/man-charged-after-girl-raped-twice-in-one-night-in-birmingham
youtu.be/lrhUhVAUfnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White men rape more women.

She liked it.

>I was going to rape this bitch but then I remembered that one time my redditor friend told me rape jokes weren't funny so I decided against it

>white homogeneous societies were on the verge of having entire metropolises where you didn't need to lock your doors at night
>now women can't even walk alone anymore
What the FUCK is wrong with liberals?

I have aunt in Sweden. I remember that in the 90s they literally never locked their doors and left cars unlocked. That was unthinkable for me coming from post soviet poland.
>2017
>fucking poland is safer than Sweden
Oh how they fallen.

These. Fucking. Faggots.

It really is sad isn't it? My uncles in the US used to tell me how they could leave their stuff laying in their house's open front lawn without a worry, now I feel safer here in Tijuana than when I visit them in California.

I grew up in southern California SpicLand. Like 90% Mexican. Even if you were going into the gas station for a minute you'd lock your car. We locked fucking everything and had bolts on most doors.

About a year ago I moved to a 99% white community in the south. My coworkers always gave me shit for locking my car and said I was being paranoid. Eventually I got used to being able to leave shit unlocked without worrying about beaners looting everything.

Shit, a few times I've accidentally left my garage door open all day while I've been at work. Anyone could've walked into my house and taken whatever they wanted. Nothing ever happens.

Little kids leave their bikes out in their front lawns every day (I did that once when I was a 10 back in California and a beaner stole it the same day. I loved that blue bike)

At the restaurant I work at some guy had a $20 fall out of his pocket and didn't notice. One of my coworkers picked it up and gave it to him. He easily could've kept it.

It's like a different world.

midwest, we used to leave our cars running outside when going in to the store to keep them warm, no one would dare think of getting in or steal them but true criminals.

if you were in jail or prison back then it was because you were a true bad dude. Not some has been criminal like today.

They didn't fall. Sweden is now a multicultural country, and that is a STRENGTH, not a weakness. Who cares if you don't feel safe anymore, as long as Swedes can experience a life full of cultural enrichment that comes from strangers that are, by no means, related to the insecurity?

It's true. I grew up in southern California and I've been to Tijuana. In Tijuana all I ever had to worry about were little kids coming up to me trying to sell me Chiclets.

I don't know what it is, but Mexicans in Mexico are always so much more civilized than Mexicans here in America.

not sure if troll or based ironic baguette

My mom lives in a 99% white area of about 30 houses, totally cut off by a highway.

She's been there for 8 years.

Kids play in the yards and roads, everyone slows down.

Everybody waves when driving past each other. No exceptions.

Kids leave their shit in the yard. Not 1 theft or item missing since she's been there.

Never been a crime committed.

The only black family is the one house nearest to the highway, and they're just as nice.

This isn't even upper middle class shit, just middle class. The homogeny is rare around here and everyone acknowledges how nice, quiet and safe it is, yet most are soccer mom kind of families so nobody would outright say "this place is nice because of so many white people."

It's essentially the neighborhood white nationalists dream about.

When will they realize that racism is just simple common sense.

PART AND PARCELD

they aren't sending their best

I guess it really is true.

I still feel safer walking in downtown London at midnight than downtown Chicago.

Don't drink the booz if you don't want immigrant cock in your cooch

Don't let your daughter near the liqour
If you don't want mohammed to dick her

Take a Taxi
If you don't want to get violently raped by a paki
or 3..

>I remember that in the 90s they literally never locked their doors and left cars unlocked.

People were always getting their shit stolen because they were too dumb to take the basic precaution of locking doors, but even so it was a simpler time.

REMINDER: Working class neighborhoods were like this in Britain during the 60s and they let their kids run around without supervision... pic related.

I swear they send their laziest over the boarder to get rid on them. My folks moved to Los Angles in the late 70’s and say the Valley has completely changed from how it was back then. The San Fernando Valley has become little Mexico and Calabasas has become micro Israel. Nothing against American Jewish folks, but I highly distrust Israeli Americans. I’m all for cultural diversity when it’s done through proper imagration. But all the illegals have to go the fuck home and stop choking the healthcare system and negatively contributing to the crime rates.

>I have aunt in Sweden. I remember that in the 90s they literally never locked their doors and left cars unlocked. That was unthinkable for me coming from post soviet poland.
Its kinda interesting, really goes to show that you don't need a lot of people that goes around shitting things up to completely erode all social trust and cohesion in a society. It takes decades if not centuries to build up but only a few years to erode away.

Britcuckistan is officially the NO1 KEK in Europe

This overshadowed even Sweden and Krautmany

This comes literally after this shit
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/30/man-charged-after-girl-raped-twice-in-one-night-in-birmingham

Areas are getting so Muslimidylle dense, rapes don't happen just weekly , THEY HAPPEN MULTIMPLE TIMES consicuteively to a (!) girl

What pathethic piece of shit xountry, literally beyond satire at this point

Tower Hamlets is the town and this is their volleyball team. You see only niggers and Arabs live there.

>I’m all for cultural diversity
But why? And I ask this as a Jewish American. Why are you for cultural diversity? Didn't America have enough cultural diversity via all of its European immigrants?

>Be 18 year old me
>Too young to legally buy beer
>Live near the border
>Often go across to mexico for cheap booze with friends
>Spics have tried mugging me a total of 4 times
>They all had guns
>"Guns are supposed to be illegal!!"
>Some will even try shooting if you try to drive away

Spics aren't civilized. They just appear to be sometimes but its just their inherent laziness making them look "normal".

Damn. If only British men would stop making jokes about rape then those Mudslimes would have kept away from her.

>Take a Taxi
>If you don't want to get violently raped by a paki
>or 3..
kek, who do you think drive the cabs in london?

tower hamlets is not a town but a borough you retard

"drugged"... "raped"..,..

m8, I will bet every gold bar in Threadneedle Street that she was (a) barely dressed (b) drunk off her face by 6pm.

Now, obviously being human, that doesn't mean her fellow humans should rape her, and up until about 1995 she could pretty much be guaranteed to just stagger on home unmolested. But it's not 1995 any more, kids. We have a lot of non-humans living in our midsts these days.

Ok then it is, it's a hellhole that's what it is. If you are white living there you should consider nuke, because all pictures of that borough i find online is filled with non-whites and they probably wait to rape anything white due to their monkey race envy.

you don't know.. you have obviously never been there

>At the restaurant I work at some guy had a $20 fall out of his pocket and didn't notice. One of my coworkers picked it up and gave it to him. He easily could've kept it.

A guy drops a fake $100 bill in various parts of Vegas. Guess who keeps it, guess who returns it youtu.be/lrhUhVAUfnc

i love slovenian posters

>raped by 3 different men in 1 hour
Are you fucking joking me? That's beating war zone records. That place is a complete shit hell hole, you should consider gas or something to kill off population, just don't spread those people elsewhere, kill them all.

idiot.. this photo is from tower hamlets..

it's too late my slovenian friend, the united kingdom has given up.

>Hurr Durr you have to be geographically present to be in a county try to have permission speaking about it's objective problems

To drown in your piss faggot

>>raped by 3 different men in 1 hour
I haven't even read the article but the headlines just says ''seriously sexually assaulted'' which is not the same as rape.

i don't really care either way, i just want the truth. Was she LITERALLY raped 3 times?

rape jokes are the real problem, ww3 cant happen soon enough.

The absolute state o-
I cant even write it anymore without my heart breaking in half

>Hurr durr infrastructure in a place mean it can't be a totalitarian muilsim rape shithole

Go die in a ditch, faggot

Who cares how those corporate build palaces look like, population there sure don't own those, else 90% of them wouldn't be rapists. You know what are the chances of 3 unrelated men in middle of night when streets are empty to look for rape victims? That's not a crime, that's a way of life.

At what point Islam enters Sup Forums it seems europe is almost consumed by it now, give it sometime and pol will start be board of peace allah willing

Whatever Sweden, sexual assault or rape, the most violent gypsies in Europe aren't so uncivilized.

Holy fucking shit why is Reddit such a M'Lady fedora tipping Cringefest just why.

>17 old kid
>''seriously sexually assaulted''
>not the same as rape

Sweden please.

No, this is Tower Hamlets.

>Hmmm 'xuse me! She was just Fingerbanged with dirty kebab fingers and forced to suck wrinkly small paki cocklet after being already forcefully penetrated two times by different men

Sven the rape expert

That's Canary Wharf you moron.

THIS IS CULTURAL TRADITION IN MIDDLE EAST COUNTRY YOU WHITE RACISTS! IS CALLED TREATING WOMAN WITH DIGNITY IN HOMECOUNTRY.

rapists > racists praise allah

they're left-hand path, things like this and far worse have always been their endgame

girl probably asked for it by dressing up a slag.

that's how we deal with things.... dress up like a ho and you get robbed, beating up or assaulted.

>it's all muslim shitty kids

every fucking time

>hurr durr Sweden
Are you guys unable to respond to a swedeposter without shitposting?

Sexual assault is not the same as rape. Not that it should matter since they should all be necked either way, i am just wondering because getting raped 3 fucking times in an hour has to be some kind of new time breaking record

blood sausage?

I don't know Sweden, i have a feeling they are covering up a lot of rape, just a hunch. Probably when raped by just 1 guy the police turns on a blind eye.

and in which borough is canary warf ?

All those cases would be rape by any definition of rape.

Groping some one would not be rape but could be ''serious sexual assault''

>Sven still arguing semantics
You've been already BTFO, fuckoff
This is kongo tier.

holy fuck those are some ugly women

>anons didn't push away that cancer using gore and pizza when there was still a chance
>now they post here
>all

>the

>time

>allows population to be turned into 90% non-European Africans/Arabs
You really think those people tell the truth and have any kind of morals? Sure they will say it's diversity or some shit, but diversity isn't blackening or population replacement. Diversity is Africa for black, Europe for whites.

>I don't know Sweden, i have a feeling they are covering up a lot of rape, just a hunch.
No shit, we know that all ready. Its been common knowledge even since the Rotterham story.

They are obviously covering up rapes both her and there. But are they covering up THIS rape? Was she LITERALLY raped 3 times in an HOUR? That's what i want to know because if she really was it has to be some kind of record. Otherwise its just another enrichment among other thousands of other enrichments

Yes I bet that will work for murderers too. Fucking retards

w/e you, i am not wasting any more time arguing with an illiterate hick that is goat fucker tier retarded.

Rotterham wasn't the only massive rape story, somehow nobody hear of Jimmy Saville's rapes also. Strange. One could eat people in some places and rape 1000 girls and nobody would heard a thing. Some massive individualism going on there. I don't know how families of victims aren't louder, very strange times. Ol Jimmy met girls, parents knew, he probably had flesh remains in his teeth, still they clapped and acted like nothing happened, then he died and only after death it came out. So what the fuck is going on?

>importing rapists and terrorists is fine

>better bin that knife though

>Appealing to the estrogen soaked urban libshit caricature of southereners
Classic

Le ebin illiterate Hicks have a bigger GDP than you entire process of shit northern Caliphate, cuck

They banned carrying acid this month.

I know about the Saville shit, but we where talking about them covering up multicultural rapes.

Don't those satanic pedophile fuckers mostly rape orphans and kids of other satanic family members anyway? Politicians and other high ups that sell each other kids to gain favors etc. You also don't get to advance up the latter unless they have something to blackmail you with. You don't get any power unless they got something on you.

literally the wikipedia image for canary wharf

because in the 60s and 70s young girls (13/14 year olds) hanged out with 20+ year old guys and it wasn't a problem or issue.. nobody cared as everyone did..

Some girl lost her virginity at the age of 14 to David Bowie.. she is proud of it and she was in the news a few years ago.

Now times change and they all cry rape...

(you)

Why don't you fucking read before you shitpost? I know reading is hard but could you atleast try?

You are acting like a fucking jew/libtard. I asked a direct fucking question if she was LITERALLY raped or not and you sideline it and start attacking my flag and all other kinds of irrelevant shit. Fucking kike tier tactic and you know it.

Here is another (you), i know that you love it.

>bigger GDP
And more then 10 times the population, impressive.

>Thread number 3.

Late at night. Wrong neighborhood. "Raped". She knew what was going to happen. Now she gets to play the victim card.

yes but its not like you are showing a residential area, its a business district.

>She knew what was going to happen.
Really? Women only read libshit media and they don't write anything at all about the multicultural rape epidemic.

They literally have no idea what's going on until it happens to them or some one close to them.

You know it's bad when a frog shitposts on Swedes.

Just because you normalized rape doesn't makes it any less rape. It's like middle ages i guess. They really want to play knights again. It's very difficult to be a dark ages knight and liberal at same time. Flip flop behavior can help, you can develop split personality. You can be knight at weekends on internet, good Pajet in American IT company and at night, that's when you are a raping Muslim. Multitasking is fun, god save the queen.

Reminds me of my childhood growing up in England

this unironically

But that's just it, the multiculti media is going to tell them they need a good darkening in order to more fully experience life. They can see with their own eyes the areas of town that are "no go" zones. Where they don't think it through is how bad it could be (dead). Instead, they are adrenaline seeking, knowing they'll likely get a good banging out of this type of risky behavior.

Girls are taught from a very young age to not go alone at night; even in safe areas.

She knew what she was doing, and was pushing back while getting pumped.

This is completely normal in britcuckistan

>5 Asian men
Last time i checked China and Japan have almost no rape. They must have collected only the worst of worst Asians and imported them to England.

Yep. In my state people still do this. I live in a rapidly growing suburb near a large city and we've been getting tons of niggers. Guess who's been breaking into people's cars and garages while the car is warming up? Sometimes it ends up as a homocide too.

>They can see with their own eyes
They literally can't though.

The majority of people are literally blind to reality, they get all their opinions of media, celebrities etc. We wouldn't be in this situation if people actually used their own senses and came to their own Girls are taught from a very young age to not go alone at night; even in safe areas.
I bet she was raised by a single mother.

Holy shit
>sweeties
>Sweddies

Lmao

you forget several things..

>Claiming unemployment benefits while working at your uncles corner shop

> go to the doctor with fake complaints.. get xanax, valium, and all kinds of addictive anti depressant pills... Sell them to the homeless bums.

>sell fake Russian fags in the pub

Its pakis

wow I feel so guilty. If I hadnt called my female best friend a slut that one time and made her laugh, this girl wouldnt have been raped by third world savages, which has been happening en masse in this country for 10 years

really btfos my pol

I am not from Russia and in Russia rape is done by natives, not some foreigners who you basically handed out for free whole cities, who then thank you with absolute race genocide and in the meanwhile they rape you, as long as you are still there.

White women be like:
>"REEEEEE TEACH WHITE MEN NOT TO RAPE!"

'Asian' means middle eastern, in the UK. Not sure why, I think its a PC thing so that we don't constantly have reports on the news saying 'another arab rape gang has been unconvered'