One Pump Man

One Pump Man

I don't see what the fuss was all about.. was this just a meme series?

you're a meme

meme series should be filtered desu senpai.

It was a series that gained enormous attention due to the success of the manga and the plot that is essentially the afterstory of every single shonen series ever.

how do you configure your meme filter?

have you pulled shit out of your ass without thinking throughout most of your life ?

You have done a fantastic job of failing to counter a single thing I have said, congratulations.

I overclock mine to 120 ghz then backfeed it through my fuzzy cable and convert it from digital to analog. I then send it through a vacuum tube pre-amp then convert it to optical before sending it through a dual-pass meme filter. I watch anime with all memes filtered with this setup. It's the tits.

>the plot that is essentially the afterstory of every single shonen series ever.

"No"

The main character becomes the strongest thing ever and can beat anything without even trying.

That is every shonen ever. OPM is the afterstory, of the daily life of the main character after nothing is a challenge anymore.

A boring series that only got attention because capeshit is popular with normalfags nowdays. Could've been good if they had adapted the webcomic instead of the manga.

I guess Madhouse didn't get the memo that it was supposed to be a parody of battle shounen and instead made a battle shounen

It's a fun series about a guy who's a hero for fun who was created for fun.

It's K-on with a nutsack?

>one pump

I hear that happens with steroids

The creator of OPM only made the series to practice on new software he had got

/thread

>He didn't read ONE's interview
wew lad

Normie anime like attack on the normie.

Is there an adapter to go from a fuzzy to a scuzzy?

>"It's mainstream so it must be bad right! Only plebby normies watch that! I'm special for liking things others don't!"

You're a fucking contrarian my friend. FYI I don't like OPM, because I don't find it particularly funny or engaging. I do like AoT, though, just because it's essentially the most mainstream recent anime does not make it bad. I don't even consider OPM that mainstream- everybody in the anime sphere knows of it but most people on the street would not know about it.

Well meme'd OP, well meme'd.

*tips fedora*

It's not pretty but it works

Is the anime any good? I read a bit of Murata's rendition and I think I read most/all of ONE's original web comic with the shitty art. I definitely enjoyed it and thought it was good but it's immense popularity is getting a bit annoying just because people keep regurgitating jokes or making dumb references about it.

It's very enjoyable.

just like re:zero

>2016
>not knowing that simply by watching anime at 1.2x memes lose their vector and become transparent

How old are you?

I liked it because of the amazing animation almost every episode. Honestly a show can have shit everything else but have good animation and I'll love it

It's a budget Mob Psycho

Mob has low budget though. It's the staff that makes it good.