True German

Daily reminder that Bavarian German is the only true German dialect.
If you don't speak Bavarian, you don't speak German

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UWF28USMxpo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_German_Confederation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
youtube.com/watch?v=CcOf94gMs8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ja i agree with you, mein bruder

We are true Deustcher

fuck off subhuman low german scum

Austria and German should be one nation.
All ethnic Germans and German speakers should be united under one glorious flag and nation.

But wats bout' da norten Deustchen

*Austria and Germany should be one nation
fug

>Austria and German should be one nation.
No, they shouldn't. Germany should have been broken up into city states after World War II.

Free Bavaria from the Heretical oppressors from Berlin!

De ain't du Nienen!

Ruhrpott is best dialect. Bavarian sounds like barking dogs.

fuckin cucks

Bavarians voted Zentrum

As for the cuck-thing, there was no cucks at that time even leftist had racial ideas

The Scheonengen spears are the oldest ever found. We should call Germans spearchuckers.

Interesting.

show your real flag now, russian larping subhuman

The Holy Roman Empire should have been restored after WWII. It was the only thing keeping the Germans in check and incompetent.

Let's get Luxumburg too!

Bavarians are the Niggers of Germany.
Proof?
youtube.com/watch?v=UWF28USMxpo

That's dumb because Hitler was Catholic

shut the fuck up, just because Bavaria is the only region your special ed class taught you about doesn't make it the only region in Germany

Hitler wasn't a Christian.
In public he never stated as such for the obvious reason of ruling over a country which was 95%+ Christian, but in private he wasn't a Christian.

who do you think ruins the current German society? Merkel is CDU/CSU which are the Parties our catholic Block votes for. and Merkel herself is the daughter of a protestant Pastor.

there isn't any solid evidence of that, you're stating speculation as fact

How is it possible they are part of germany, when even their genetics differs a lot from the rest of germany.

Quote from first better random science book: "The researchers concluded: "Whereas the Slavic origin of the Sorbs has been known, we attribute the surprisingly high frequencies of c.657-661del5 mutation in Bavaria (similar to frequencies of thismutation in various Eastern European countries) to a high percentage of people of Slavic origin in Bavaria."

Is that Bavarian or Swabbish? Sounds Swabbish to me.

Daily reminder that Bavaria isn't Germany

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_German_Confederation

it's bavarian.

Hitler's Table Talk.
Reminder that among historians it's essentially consensus that Hitler wasn't a Christian in any meaningful sense.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

Franz didn't rule bavaria

germans are fagots, they follow an old fat vagina

Hitler wasn't Christian... ye he was. saying he was not is Propaganda nonsense. saying he was not in any meaningful sense - is even more Propaganda nonsense - since it is a fact that he was Christian and they are trying to work around this fact in order to provoke a certain image of him.

you should seek independence but not in the catalan queer way

t. Ostfriese

Nope.
youtube.com/watch?v=CcOf94gMs8k

>American
>Opinion discarded

>le 52% face

he was fucking baptized. end of story.

Great that your occupational governments made that illegal in both constitutions then.

The rivalry between Bavaria (best Germany) and the rest of Germany is hilarious

Hey it wasn't me that did it Hans

I wonder what (((they))) will do when we still do it

All Germans are subhuman

Can we appreciate greatest bavarian woman?

Preißn ins Gas!

Are Bavarians white?
What should be done about them?

>Serbia
Also I am annoyed enough that Sellner plays muh identitarian in Germany. Yet another black haird man from Austria, just even shittier than the last one.

Whiter than Poles certainly.

Hans is a German name?

>be baptized
>be christian
>never officially renounce
>be still christian

come at me bro. the facts are not on your side. unless you try to get into shady discussions about theology and christian ethics. how you feel about something doesn't matter.

>Cocus
the more you know

That makes me sad.

>Catholics
>white

He explained himself why he "never officialy renounced". But of course you never actually read anything of Mr. AH himself. So who am I discuss with a Christcuck

Bavarians are honorary Swiss people.

I was baptized and I'm not a Christian.
Maybe it's just a difference in interpretation between what it means to be Christian/Catholic between Europeans and Americans, but if you don't believe or subscribe to the ideas of a religion, which Hitler definitely did not regarding Christianity, you are not a member or follower of that religion, even if you're culturally marked into the religion via baptism or some other ritual.

Don't insult them, please, Bergjude

i know it's hard to accept that facts are immune to interpretation.
also i'm not even baptized. again it's just the factual, historical truth. that's all.

>even though they are much closer to Austria

that's propaganda though. you either try to propagate a certain way of Christianity or a certain way of atheism or whatever and i assume you try to provoke a moral reaction or paint a certain picture about someone or something - with it.

Show you flag you larping Argentine nigger.
Austrians are honorary Swiss people too. Bavarians are basivally honorary Swiss by proxy.

low german is best german

Austrians are subhuman Slav/Balkan/Italian mutts, same as Bavarian rats. They are not Germanic

(you)

>Hitler was christian
Kek

"I often go on bitter nights
To Wodan's oak in the quiet glade
With dark powers to weave a union -
The moonlight showing me the runic spell
And all who are full of impudence during the day
Are made small by the magic formula!
They draw shining steel - but instead of going into combat,
They solidify into stalagmites.
Thus the wrong ones separate from the genuine ones -
I reach into a nest of words
Then give to the good and fair
With my formula blessings and prosperity."
-Adolf Hitler, 1915

Keep this up and maybe we will add Luxembourg too.

what is this?
ah i see. it's not an argument.

Learn how to google dipshit. A poem Hitler wrote during WW1 about casting rune spells and Wodan. Retard

Kraut/pol/ is up, in here faggots!