Wtf is going on

wtf is going on

Other urls found in this thread:

apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/world/full-text-of-the-iran-nuclear-deal/1651/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ziocuck Trump is getting his chain yanked.

what does this mean? didnt he just make a speech about how evil iran was?

God I hope based Iran nukes Israel to the ground

rhetoric

yeah he's kicking it to congress.
wow imagine that, retards on Sup Forums

War, user. War.

We all do.

It means the White House is utterly dysfunctional.

look into game theory
then you'll understand Trumps moves

Wheeeeeeew lads what a cuck greater is real is real

Good cop, bad cop, looking for a reneg, and more respect from Iran, most likely. Don't forget, the Iranian leadership are some of the toughest people on the planet.

Here's the text on the deal:
apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/world/full-text-of-the-iran-nuclear-deal/1651/

He won't recertify, and wants stronger sanctions. Kicking it to Congress was actually the legal thing to do. Obama making the treaty himself was beyond executive scope of powers. I haven't agreed with everything Trump has done, but he actually kept this promise and is doing it legally

I didn't agree with it before but I do now. Get rid of Trump he is a fucking moron.

>wtf is goin gon

Literally read Sun Tzu

It means the puppet masters are not pleased with Trumps decision and have decided to make him change his mind.

You have a President who inspires fear and authority over the world after 8 years of a walking nigger noodle and yet you find a way to complain.

No wonder your country is going to shit gringo.

I swearr, the morons in this thread. It is not 3d chess or whatever, and it is not a betrayal. When King Nigger made the treaty, he went beyond the scope of his executive powers. Trump refused to recertify among other things. He not only backed up his campaign his promise, but he did it legally.

Sounds to me Trump is just trying to protect his (((ally))) in the region.

That may also be true. Don't forget that the AIPAC wields immense power.

>tfw pro-Israel Sup Forumslack

I can't be the only one.

>assuming you have enough information to interpret correctly the behaviour of the president of the United States

Maybe he has good reasons...

>Fear and Authority

Lmao. The only fear he had unironically instilled is in the US, not outside. Look at how the UK and Canada are working together to counter the tariffs and the UK is going to reverse Brexit in order to buoy themselves from further economic ramifications via the EU.

>(((associated press)))
I take this to mean Iran and Russia will both be nuked in the next three hours. Clever misdirection, Mr. President.

game theory applied to politics
see what Trump has been doing, it makes no sense at times and it's supposed to be like that
is right
he plays mind games
uses enemies as friends and alienates friends to his benefit