Space Patrol Luluco

Was this the ultimate TRIGGER shitpost anime? I'm not even entirely sure what the hell I just watched.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ltvnad3tmn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was pretty tame outside the Over Justice posting and Luluco is a turbo slut posting

No this had good to decent posting, Ninja Slayer was just shitposting because the gags/jokes got beating more than your moms ass last night.

I meant it was TRIGGER's own ultimate shitpost, not that the fans shitpost about it.

I just got done marathoning it and I'm pretty sure Trigger just threw in absolutely anything that popped into their heads.

And it was amazing.

I was really disappointed in Luluco. I was hoping it would be a fun scifi romcom, but instead I got some dull, half-assed self-referential Trigger wank. And then I read about how Imaishi had been pushing to do the show since Trigger started up and I was just confused. It seriously felt like Imaishi just threw something together to avoid working on Kiznaiver.

>DUDE LOL WTF DID I JUST WATCH
Can we stop this meme? Please?
Its hardly a wtf cartoon anyway, we're just used to seeing the same shit over and over.

>I'm disappointed an anime didn't follow my random ass expectations.
???

Is this the Kill La Kill of our time?

nah, this was actually good

It had a KLK episode, does that count?

How is it "random" to expect an Imaishi short series about a girl forced into the Space Patrol and falling in love to be a fun scifi romcom?

Because it's Studio Trigger.

Because you're expecting anything so specific in the first place.

JUST EZ

This show is forgotten now.

>no hackadoll episode or cameo at least
That was disappointing

It ok anime at best I love ending and fuck all Trigger people.

Trigger save anime bull shit getting really old.

Are you ESL?

What about Trigger girls?

Was Luluco merely an introduction?

How far down the rabbit hole are they taking us?

> seeing the same shit over and over

This why i'm trying save watamote get a second season because i'm sick seeing the same shit over and over.

We all need work together to get watamote a second season.

No Kill La Kill was by far cause it had Aniplex original hype marketing and Sawano music leading into it. No way to avoid it

There's a Loss edit in there somewhere

no this was

You just watched Imaishi masturbating while forcing everyone else to watch.

Did you rike it?

I guess you haven't watched INFERNO COPPU

So Trigger made a beer commercial.

With JUSTICE.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ltvnad3tmn8

It was stupidity in it's purest form.

>shitty citrus-flavoured beer
>shitty anime and studio
like pottery

I wonder, would "no drinking onscreen" only apply to 3D? do they even have that law in moonland?

I think that's mostly a Murrica thing.

There isn't even a law about that in US, it is a network standards and practices thing.

JUDGEMENT

GUNMORPHING

every time

She is coming to kill you while you sleep.

Better than Kiznaiver