Trump de-certifies Iran deal Gloating Thread

Zionist Jew here. I voted for Trump because I knew exactly what he was. For months I mocked how Sup Forums was unironically shilling him and you kept saying it was a JIDF ploy to get you into voting Hillary.

Well, here we are. Once again the Jew has beaten you. We’ve not only gotten a Zionist into the White House, we got you to vote for it and think you were fighting us! Lmao.

So why am I here today? The tears of the sand niggers and their shills. The "another nakba!!!" and "n..no, muh based Iran!...#NotAllMuslims!!!!"

Give me more in this thread. The Jews can't stop winning and we may as well rub it in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9p1ZKJHx-xI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Since when has any Trump supporter agreed with the Iran deal? We all wanted it gone.

this is LOW

...TIER

Well...that's another story. If you're just an american nationalist who saw the deal as stupid and one-sided than good for you. But this is targeting the pro-iranian Sup Forums crowd

Which is why trumpfags need to be prema banned

There's a pro-Iran crowd?

His supporters are irreverent. He was put into power by the divine kek. What happens as a result is his plan for the west.

>shart edumacation

I have no problems working with Zionists, I just don't want to be cucked into doing Israel's dirty work for them.

>pro-iranian Sup Forums crowd
you're like antifa when they go looking for non-existent nazis to punch.

Lurk more or fuck off back to T_D

No

Our policy has always been for whatever makes the jews miserable, if you don't understand that you should go to some normie conservative site and leave us alone.

>There are people who LITERALLY, UNIRONICALLY supported Trump because they thought he's anti-Israel

You mean you are a LARP faggot liar? Jews are celebrating simchat torah. No electricity allowed. Especially electronic devices like cellphones or computers. I dont think they can even cook food outside an Eruv today or yesterday, which is a problem with shabbos starting tonight and same rules on technology apply. Inb4 "your a jew" cuz im not. If actually lived around jews like ppl in NYC you would know this shit.

This is what bothered me the most
We all knew he was Jewish, and just slightly less controlled.

Why didn't we help Jeb! win?

>being pro isreal

Knew this from the beginning. Hated both Trump and Hillary, but just the raw reactions from Trump's victory alone was satisfying enough.

Why does Sup Forums not like Zionism, is it because muh joos? Zionism validates ethno-nationalistic politics. That is good for us. Wake up you silly spergs.

might want to rub it into /sg/'s face then but they already hold Iran and Syria in a higher regard than their own countries

Who thought he was anti jewish? Trump is Pro-Trump. He does what serves himself best which happens to be what serves the majority of white males best in this day and age.

Trump loves jews, mexicans, and queers.

After all, somebody's gotta do his taxes.

Tfw a jew acts like every. single. member. of congress isn't controlled by AIPAC.

Really nigger.
All i heard was saber ratteling for the nation once known as israel.
>the goyim know

nigga you stupid. Before trump came along most of Sup Forums wasn't so brainwashed.

Is it likely US invades Iran in the next 4 years?

I fuck your daughter, you listen to me now.

youtube.com/watch?v=9p1ZKJHx-xI

Sold his daughter to (((them)))

There is a mindset on Sup Forums where if a country really pisses jews off even if it's anti-western you have to at least be against anything that may topple it.

The idea isn't necessary that people actually like and support these countries, they're almost all terrible and would destroy the west if they had the means. It's the fact that they resist a Zionist world order by existing.

There are probably unironic Muslim faggots that try to steer Sup Forums into true support, but the core reason for any non-muslim Sup Forums user to give a shit is specifically to see the international zionist cabal struggle, not support commies or muslims.

no, but natsocs would sleep with a human blimp with shart stains in her sweatpants if they thought it would spite the jews.

Trump kept the deal.....I dont understand how Jews are saying this is a good thing for them?

For a whole week the jewish shills have been pushing he's gonna decertify the Iran deal. ITS STILL THERE.

I looked and my jew friends are all offline today, confirmed?

Of coarse Trump loves jews, he fucked Jared kushner's wife.

this was weak

>Once again the Jew has beaten you.
>The Jews can't stop winning and we may as well rub it in.

Abraham, man, if YOU were our combatant we'd have David Duke in office wit a landslide.

We know your work, and we can call out your Jewry unchallenged. WE like to fuck with you like we like to fuck with all ugly people in this world and when you do something truly (((chosen))), then we can have a serious conversation.

But otherwise, Sup Forums kinda empathizes with the Jews. In a "I see what you did there!" kinda way.

And these days, we seem to have lots of common goals.
I'm not sure if it's bad what that says about Sup Forums.
But it's certainly doesn't say any better about you guys.

Sup Forums, a community hat was falsely accused of racism is actually playing nice with the Jews.

The Jews, a community mistakenly thought of as being proud victims, are now in league with the swastika shaped Asshole of the Internet itself.

NOTHING HAPPENED TO THE IRAN DEAL

The deal was good. Fuck you trump.

YEA THAT DEAL WAS THE FUCKING BEST

UUUHHH I MEAN IT WAS THE FUCKING WORST

FUCK TRUMP FOR KEEPING IT

rewind Iran to 1978
kill all muslims
go fuck a qt iranian chick who will dress up as that cunt from aladin
meme it real people
meme it real
kill the disease of islam
meme it real
kek wills it
THE MOON PEOPLE WILL CRUSH THE SAND PEOPLE
nicole NORMAND

fuck Iran just as much as the rest of the middle east.

What pisses me off about this is that to my horror I find out that all EU countries let a random Italian skank dictate their security and defence policies. Apparently the "European Union foreign policy chief" Federica Mogherini said that the USA could not nullify the deal or break it. So said that speaking on behalf of all the EU faggots out there. Why the fuck does the EU even have a European Union foreign policy chief?!?!? and why the fuck is Denmark the only country not a member of this shit?
I then go and check this random nobody Federica Mogherini and low and behold she is some leftist Italian politician. Why does she speak for France, the UK and so on? Why does a trade union have a "Common Foreign and Security Policy"?

Eurocunts explain yourselves!