My eyes are blue, wife's eyes are a light brown, not super dark. When light hits them they appear much, much lighter

My eyes are blue, wife's eyes are a light brown, not super dark. When light hits them they appear much, much lighter.

My question is, when we have kids, what are the chances of getting brown eyes? Blue eyes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GS0wPDJP030
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#Hazel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont know but i think he is 50/50

*when she has kids

>wife's eyes are a light brown

Think about your future and do not breed with that abomination.

I believe it's around 25%. Blue are a recessive trait in nature.

Blue eyes are a dominant gene, so depending on the sex probably 75:25 if boy to get blue eyes. A girl probably 67:33 brown.

Eye color threads are autistic

*eyes

DAS RIGH

none, because you will get cucked

And if you are not cucked it will depend on your and her genetic makeup, it will be somewhere between 0% and 25%.

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I though blue eyes were dominant and brown hair was dominant, I was told in thousands of years everyone would have blue eyes and brown hair.

You were taught wrong? i don't know what to tell you

Who knows, who cares. As long as your wife is white, Light brown eyes are hot. Maybe your kids even get Hazel eyes the most rare and beautiful ones

>Blue eyes are a dominant gene

no, blue and green are recessive

Your kids might get blue, might get light brown or some other color its not certain

Didn't take highschool biology did ya?

Blue +blue =blue 100% of time, anti cucking biology

Well normal people don't think about physical traits when finding a mate. If all did what you posted, then it would work.

If one of her parents has blue eyes, you have a 50% chance to have a blue eyed kid.

Is hazel really such a rare color? I was told it's rather normal.

not quite

BB + bb = Bb x 4 = 0%
Bb + bb = Bb x2 + bb x2 = 50%

Its a bit more complicated than that, but having Blue + Brown doesnt mean you will have 50% chance of having a blue eyed baby.

High prob of brown eyes desu

Although I've noticed that the first child generally takes more features of the father, but the second child takes more features of the mother

t. non scientific observer

High school bio teaches that brown+blue parent is 50/50 brown/blue
I know it has to do with melanin levels.
However my parents were brown and green which is supposed to be like a 1/2 chance of brown 2/5 chance green and 1/10 chance blue and out of 4 kids there were 3 blues and 1 brown. So who knows the odds. For some reason they say two blue eyed parents is like 99% chance of green eyes for some reason

Similar question, I'm a blue-eyed ginger and my gf is olive-skinned with hazel eyes and dark-brown, almost blackish hair- but her dad has blue eyes and her mom has red hair.
What are the chances that my kids are gonna look like me?

oops nope. Looks like Green eyes are the rarest. Still hazel eyes rock

I did. My eyes are mostly green but have some brown. Exes have certainly brought it up in the past, but I never paid attention to eye stuff.

This is the same kind of fatty NEET that cries about women and about muh white genocide.
>Day of the rope when

lol

So I have blue eyes and blonde hair, not light blonde, not dark blonde, something inbetween.
Both of my girlfriends parents are black,
how high is the chance that our children will be niggers?

I have brown eyes and dark brown hair

My wife has blue eyes and blonde hair

My daughter has blue eyes and brown hair

My son has blue eyes and brown hair

Hope that helps

I have the recessive blue eyes gene, but I have brown eyes. Does brown eyes always carry the same probability of brown eyes in the next generation?

that's pretty funny, Hans.

>For some reason they say two blue eyed parents is like 99% chance of green eyes for some reason
Never heard this but all of my family that I can think of (up to grandfather/mother on both sides) are all blue eyed except me who has green eyes

brown is a dominant alelle eye / hair colour
That is why it is more common and literally 99% of nogs have black/brown hair and brown eyes

Recessive genes do not work that way m8.
They can be masked, key word is can.
If the mother has the gene for blue eyes in her biology and the father also has the blue eye gene. Regardless of their eye color you can still have a child with blue eyes.
It's slightly under 50% if you include chance of mutation.

This is the same way that a male child can be taller than its father by way of a recessive gene being passed by the female.

>don't think about physical traits when finding a mate
Are you fucking retarded or just struggle with english?
Re-examine what you just typed.

99% brown

There are 2 stages, if your kid's DNA fights the 1st stage in which brown is dominant, he'll go to stage 2 in which it's 50/50

A friend of mine has bright blue eyes and had a kid with a brown eyed girl, his kid has brown eyes

do you know what eye color her parents have? if they both have brown eyes as well then your children are brown eyed for pretty sure, if either of her parents have blue/green eyes you might have a decent chance.

make DNA test
i am serious

Brown eyes = mudblood.

LOL blue eyes are recessive/inferior gene

see my post
In this case you are accurate.
Because a recessive gene is masked and not removed. The recessive gene can be passed to the child. When that child has a child it also can pass the recessive gene by pure chance.
Which is why you have a 50% chance to have a blue eyed/brown eyed child.
If the family line has had brown eyes for some time it becomes less and less likely.
However just because your child has brown eyes doesn't mean the child's child will. Since it now carries your recessive gene.
Recessive genes can stay in the family line for untold amounts of time.
Brown eyes also have a good chance of mutation to another eye color, while blue eyes rarely if ever mutate to anything other than green and green rarely mutates to anything other than blue.
Effectively green eyes will be the most likely eye color in the future with blue being close behind. Brown will be the least likely color.

This is of course if you keep race mixing.
As it is right now, brown eyes will be dominate just by sheer number of niggers and chinks.

Sup Forums is wrong in this regards, only chance of whites surviving is by breeding with our own females and the females of other races.
By putting the recessive genes in every race it makes them ticking time bombs.

Both your eyes are blue. She's just got more crap (sulfur, lymph stagnation) built up.

youtube.com/watch?v=GS0wPDJP030

With lots of detox, she can restore at least some blue eye color. More importantly, it'll minimize risk of cancer and other serious diseases.

Your brown eyed wife would need to be blue eye heterozygous to even have a chance.

dont do kids you fucking morron

>hazel eyes rock
Yeah.. they look like mud.

Blue on the other hand... They could melt what jet fuel can't... like steel beams.

THAT'S NOT HAZEL YOU DUMMIES!
THAT'S BROWN

The hazel is the ocean, blue is the sky, brown is mud, grey is starlight.

>NOT HAZEL
Hazel is just a lighter shade of brown. Still brown eyes=Shitskin

m8 I did see your post - but it only considers the eye color of the parents. Eye color depends on only 1 gene pair - you can enhance the accuracy of your estimation by a LOT if you know the eye colors of grandparents, etc. At least in the situation in where one of the parents have brown eyes I mean, since in that chart it is unknown if the brown eyed parent has BrBr or BrGr or BrBl or whatever.

>hazel is the ocean
Bro, where do you live? Whatever you do, don't go swimming...

But its not, Hazel is hyperheterochromia in blue eyes.
You're confusing light brown for hazel.
pic rel is hazel

that's literally brown, not hazel.
>don't go swimming
I live in the North, where the water is a mix of green and dark grey.
go back to Turkey

Mine are sorta like that. Kinda amber in the center, green all over.

Oh I understand, I agree with your argument entirely.
I just believe that Sup Forums is going about this the wrong way. If you really want to keep the white race alive. You need to outbreed other races. Which includes breeding with white women AND women of other races.
It's the only way to ensure that there is now both a child with a full set of white genes and the recessive/dominate combination of white genes.
Add in genetic mutations and eventually brown eyes will be a thing of the past.
Which is why I see no issue with breeding with asians.

Blacks would never stand a chance.
As it is now, we won't outbreed them if we just limit ourselves to breeding with whites only.
Our numbers don't add up.

it's what hazel actually is. spics and beaners are always trying to pain their light brown shit as hazel.

Strong blue eyes are creepy desu

My father has light brown eyes and mother has bright grey eyes and me and my brother and sister have light green eyes

Yeah. That's probably why I've been told they're nothing special.

Not confusing anything, i just googled pure hazel.. Hazel eyes mostly consist of shades of brown and green, not blue.

Calm your tits faggot. Hazel is mix of green and brown. Go back to school.

i've toyed around with a thought as someone who
>is an identical twin
>could theoretically marry a set of identical twins
>has blue eyes
>has blonde hair

then we'd have a bunch of blonde haired blue eyed kids who looked extremely similar and were genetic siblings. but it's just a thought, not looking to start an aryan circus

more than a dozen genes factor into eye color, but blue eyes are mostly recessive.

night vision is better with blue eyes in darker environments but the downside is glare from sunlight or car headlights is tougher to deal with

goddamn you're stupid.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#Hazel
is the color is caused by how light scatters.
Light brown will remain light brown no matter the type of light cast on it. Hazel can change color.
Hazel is blue and green, you will not find a shade of brown in hazel eyes.
For instance, you can someone with light brown with a shade of green, you would call that hazel, it's not, it's light brown, there is melanin throughout the entire eye.
Then you have blue eyes with varying shades of green in them, the eye is not covered in melanin.
It is the same deal with blue eyes that have heterochromia.

0% chance to have green if one parent is brown eyed and the other is blue? Bullshit. My mother has brown eyes and my father light blue, and I have green eyes. My aunt's parents are also brown/blue and she has green eyes.