Other urls found in this thread:

nopaste.me/view/2f02fc97
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Edgy shit.

Dark and mature just like myself.

Overrated Edgy shit.

What do you have against Fate?

Would have been better as Fate/Zoro

Some scenes where good, some weren´t. Perceived most of the hate saber got there as utterly unneeded, because urobushi went out of his way to shit on her. I know he was told to do so, but still...

Rider was an awesome character for, up until the banquet which made me lose all respect I had for him. He is still a damn good servant and fighter, just also a fucking hypocrite.

Ryuunosuke and Caster where the best parts though.

Masterpiece by GODBUCHI

Samefag.

Is it okay to read the VN on Fate/stay after watching the anime?

After the fate/zero anime? sure, replaying it or playing it for the first time was what they wanted the audience to do after they finished watching it.

here's a guide: nopaste.me/view/2f02fc97

>After the fate/zero anime?

After fate/stay night anime.

Fate zero is the best fate

Samefag? That's all?
Try Harder, Zero secondary.

Of course, you have only seen 1/3 of the story and the VN is better.

The choices are the best part imo.

this is now a nasuverse thread

post best dads

Masterpiece? Pfft found another Secondary

>Masterpiece by Type-Moon & Nitroplus

Fixed your post

>a fucking redditor frogposter
As expected of the haters.
Opinion discarded

>redditor
Getting insulted by a frog telling the truth? I feel sorry for you Zerofag.

Look everybody, another person who believes that if an anime takes place at night and has guns that shoot bullets instead of lasers, it MUST be edgy. Seriously, what is just too edgy about it? Is it the people dying? Blood? The fact that it mostly takes place at night? There's nothing wrong with a darker tone as long as that isn't the sole focus. Sasuke from Naruto is a true Edge Lord because all he ever did was brood about how much vengence he would exact, and how he'd laugh as the people screamed and died blah blah blah. The point is that the focus was all about him being so evil that he turned into a maniacal super villain, but it was so stupidly unbelievable that the whole premise became insane.

Being darker doesn't immediately make something edgy (or mature for that matter), it just means you'll have to deal with a more graphic kind of story. If it's mishandled (again, Sasuke is the poster boy for this) you'll end up with completely unbelievable motivations for characters and ridiculous amounts of gore or violence that are only there for the sake of being shocking.

On a completely unrelated note; Saber is just so cute in her suit!

>redditor frogposter being relevant
fuck off secondary

>redditor
Can't you think of any other insult, fag/zero secondary? Oh, you can't, you lack the ability to do so, my bad.

>post some shitty redditfrog and get called out for it
>s-stop c-calling me for w-what I am
fuck off reddit

It is edgy zero fapper. This shitty overrated piece of edgy trash made by uroBITCHi and hailed by it's brainless, c0cks#cking manchildren fanfags as the best animuh ever.

>fak of redditor u kant inzult diz animuh did is da bes pefect animuh eva fak of redditor frug pustah

fuck off reddit

Should know better than to reply to people who use the big old buzzwords.

Fate/Zero is better just by the virtue of not having Shirou as MC.

Shirou's a VN self insert MC and he cannot stand on his own to carry a show like his dad could. In Fate VN, they're trying to drill it into your head that you shouldn't fight servant, but it was actually 50/50 of the options on whether you should joint the servant battle or not yields in bad ending. There is no consistency at all. One time you could go out to be brave and get nailed by Lancer, while the other time you stayed inside trusting Saber and Saber got mind controlled by Caster. Then Shirou keep being an utter idiot just for the sake to progress the plot, wandering alone in both broad daylight and sneaking off at night at the expense of everyone.

Like the whole Fate series would've been better if we don't have a self insert knucklehead like Shirou running around. There's a reason why every anime adaptation starring him sucks, it's because he's just a shit inconsistent character. The VN mask this a little bit by giving you the illusion of choice and more control to self insert as him, but from spectator point of view he's an utter shitlord

Of course you shouldn't reply to shitposters since they are /r9k/ who also happen to come straight from reddit as seen here >[File deleted]
Oh the irony

I think Shiki was a much better MC with more personality desu, its one of the things I think Tsukihime did better than Fate even though I liked both of them.

While I don't quite share as strong of an opinion on Shirou as you do, I do largely agree that Shirou does indeed suck wang. He constantly ignores the advice of Saber, and just generally fucks up everything.

Like father, like son.

Ok so before I read this post I never had too much of a problem with Shirou because it felt like he actually developed as a character throughout each route in a different way, which is something that most VN's fall flat with. But after reading your post I'm thinking back and realizing that a lot of the things that Shirou did were pretty dumb, but if so then does that mean that Heaven's Feel is the best route since Shirou becomes the farthest from the original character?

Just to add, he's also has ridiculous plot armor in Deadpool like regeneration and keeps getting away with it, all the way to the end especially in Fate route. He didn't change or learn one bit at the end compared from the start, still has that utterly dumb rule of not letting Seibah fight and keeps getting in the way. What's even more frustating is that half of the time the game rewards him for it, with giving bad ending when you didn't follow/support saber even though your support was utterly useless.

For example, in Saber v. Rider fight, why do you have to chase them? Shirou being there doesn't change the encounter one bit, but the game flag you if you don't chase after Saber and then have Ilya kill you the next day.

The most infuriating hax of all though, is how he got to beat Gil and Archer. I bet more than majority of people were cheering for Archer in UBW, especially the anime because Shirou is just that much of a moron with plotarmor

>Heaven's Feel is the best route since Shirou becomes the farthest from the original character?

I think so too. At least he grew rather than being a knucklehead like in the Fate route. However I still can't help but feel bad at what happened to Saber in HF, and wondered if she goes back to heroic spirits valhalla to rejoin another grailbowl, or just straight out kill because Saber didn't deserve to end like that

Great copypasta, zerofag, what a utterly idiotic and retarded rant veiled as an explanation of why their animuh is best eva made by a brainless secondary scum fanfag of an edgy, sidestory anime that never got anything it can call its own.

LN was much better

^This
F/z LN>>>>>>>>>F/z anime( fail adaptation), those who praise it as best animuh ever never read the LN or watched other animes aside from this.

>saberfag

Man, it is really hard for an illiterate shitbrain like you the grasp the simple concept of the whole story, I can't even bother myself to counter those points because of how ret@rded you are.

Ded

I was cheering for Shirou's death. You can't have literally everyone, including your future self, telling you to stop being retarded and still not listen.

Oh just like you I see, no wonder you hate him.

go away with your fate shit

lol old nigger