User WAS NOT LARPING

Jesus Campos WAS supposed to be on Hannity last night - and he has since disappeared.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4978254/Vegas-guard-disappears-moments-talking-press.html

And Sheriff Joseph Lombardo is crying because one of his deputies broke his leg.
This shit smells to high heaven.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DRoschNews3LV/status/918897259365810176
dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/05/26/victim-garland-terror-attack-tormented-belief-fbi-knew-isis-plot
youtube.com/watch?v=nrnZSLwfzVs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4976754/The-Auschwitz-BROTHEL-prisoners-rewarded.html
twitter.com/LVMPD/status/918886189100253184
naturalnews.com/2017-10-09-exclusive-forensic-acoustic-analysis-confirms-existence-and-range-of-second-las-vegas-shooter.html
dailycaller.com/2017/10/13/las-vegas-security-guard-disappears-before-tv-interviews/
youtu.be/yCldTXG8Ncw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They completely locked out independent journalists from the presser and took no questions. How is this kind of disgracful behavior allowed???

I know this is a longshot but did anyone check to see if there was an "Andreas Strassmeir" in Las Vegas at the time of the shooting?

beyond time the press grew some testicles on this anyway, Sherruff Joe is just for show, and the alphabet is stonewalling/plain bullshitting.
OVER TO YOU, MSM.

Bump for intrigue

Bump

This shit is getting real shifty... have a bump

The sheriff said some injured may die
>F for Jose Campos

This looks interesting to say the least.

Just keep alerting Normies to this story. It's a great red pill because the cover-up is obvious.

You mean OFFICER Campos

Waiting for days for this conference and it was an absolute shit show. Nothing, repeat nothing of any value no new information, no questions, nothing except we need to talk more about the LVMPD heroes of that night and repeat no conspiracy between LVMPD, FBI, and MGM. Reading from printed statements. Mr Joe is about to crack. It's getting to him big time. Sheriffs aren't supposed to cry at press conferences from an incident almost 2 weeks old. The time for tears is over. This dude is stressed to the max. Timeline is Fubar. So flipping weird.

twitter.com/DRoschNews3LV/status/918897259365810176
Time to wrap things up! Nothing to see here!

Back story on why this user was not larping?

F
B
I SHOT THE SHERRUFF

Did the sheriff say "blah blah...Officer Campos"?

They security 'officers' now? Or a slip of the tongue by the sheriff eluding to something else?

It's like he got the talk: you're going to go out there dispel any notion of conspiracy, sure up the timeline, and shift this thing to the heroics of the police and first responders. Truly unnerving to watch

yep, but they have 1000 pieces of evidence, why are they suddenly making it out to be the biggest investigation of all time when they said it was open and shut

AGENT campos

You already know stop seeking confirmation

Synopsis of press conference from other thread in pic related.

One other thing I'd like to add is that Lombardo said something about Paddock's brain only being subject to a "visual examination" in the autopsy, and that it's being shipped off to have a "microbiological investigation" performed on it. However, evidence here ( ) seems to suggest Paddock's brain was healthy.

The narrative has unraveled too far at this point. I see value for the powers that be in the "no motive; everyone's a suspect" narrative, but no one seems to be buying it. Regardless of the truth, my bet is that they "find" a "hidden" brain tumor and chalk the whole event up to an unfortunate medical condition beyond anyone's control.

so do we

They have to do the usual stuff regardless.

Only Steve would get AsCOMP'd as CAMPos.

dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/05/26/victim-garland-terror-attack-tormented-belief-fbi-knew-isis-plot

>HMMMMM

Campos was given a gag order and whisked away.

But Lombardo says they're not hiding anything.

Hmmmm

I think he drilling is key. What was the original plot?

thread theme

F
B
I SHOT THE SHERRUFF

youtube.com/watch?v=nrnZSLwfzVs

Laura Loomer was not allowed in this press conference too.

Campos is compost, leave it be John

1st conference they have had with NO QUESTIONS from press

Latest DM Auschwitz Oy Veying article please downvote the shit out of it -

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4976754/The-Auschwitz-BROTHEL-prisoners-rewarded.html

Did the Jews kill Jesus?

and this time no statement on when the next conference is, they are just closing the door

Jesus Christ there's a hashtag.
That's the first step in shoving an attack down the memory hole.

they are even stating this on twitter. They are bringing down the 'Vegas Strong' sign on the Mandalay

I don't know how they could be any more obvious

Just gonna leave this here.

Thats her own fault for sperging at the last one.

>#literalcoverup.
wrap it up boys, this ones a wrap, etc.

Joomer will find Jesus

twitter.com/LVMPD/status/918886189100253184

they are getting savaged, everyone is pissed, nobody is saying "oh poor sheriff give him some room"

Also interesting is that the Sheriff never calls Paddock the "shooter". He calls him the suspect. I don't think they can prove he actually fired the guns yet. If so then they are not releasing that for some reason. There's certainly evidence Paddock was involved in something but to what extent is still yet to be known.

So really, where the fuck is campos? No online footprint(abnormal for a normalfag), vanishes right before interview(so they say). Probably saying he was going to give an interview to make it sound like he even exists. When do we get to see the hotel room cameras? Noone died in the hotel so why can't i see someone shooting a gun?

someone posted this in the last thread and it needs to be seen by EVERYONE.

Is there any video where we can see Jesus? So far I've just seen pictures

Campos was one of the shooters.

This guy says he has prven there were at least two shooters.
naturalnews.com/2017-10-09-exclusive-forensic-acoustic-analysis-confirms-existence-and-range-of-second-las-vegas-shooter.html

Has ANYONE involved in these interviews or scheduling actually SEEN, I mean, with their OWN EYES, this Campos guy at all!? Not, "he's waiting in the next room," but can anyone actually VERIFY having SEEN him, shaken his hand, anything????

OY VEY! PASTA GEVALT

I still remember this, user, don't worry. I won't forget.

>NO, he's even a ghost in real life

thats fucking wild

Not that I have seen. A lot of these criticisms would go away if they would just release the videos.

EVER? ANYWHERE? Hospital? Hotel hallway? Stairwell? Everyone knows the name, but can anyone say they SAW him? Is that the main role of "other" guy in the hallway, to be the ONE guy with eyes on Campos? WTF???

I can't even say "pictures" with certainty. Picture, ONE. Only by caption do I "know" it's Campos.

Kek

Why is this guy a dummy again? He's got his hands straight but his finger off the trigger, that looks deliberate...
And he's definitely not the dude in the wheelbarrow, that guy was wearing shorts

>We're being as transparent as possible
>No questions

Over the last year or 2 the amount of people waking up has increased significantly. (((They))) are losing control, no one trusts their media, they are pushing fake news on plebbit, twatter,(trying and failing here) etc... which is having the opposite affect of what they want. It's a great time to be alive.

people are dumb. Anyone who thinks this is a dummy is suffering from derealization.

engineer user here, i dont have time to make a whole thread but i got some answers from some fellow brothers.
1. Mandalay bay will not allow campos to make any statements that arent "approved"
2. Stephen shuck is a 1st year apprentice in the 501 operating engineers union. He did not work at that property for long at all, weird.
3. The strobe on the 4th floor everyone though was gunshots was apparently planted by paddock and he rented that room also.
4. Shucks statement to media had to be approved by mgm management, they are covering their asses for lawsuits.
5. He said the sercurity gaurd was up there just checking doors. There are no alarms on the doors as i previously expected. no door monitoring. police are lying. even about the drill complaint.
I will make a thread when I have more time later today.

Let's jope

>literally at ground level
>shooter is on one of the top levels of a high rise hotel
>engage with a shotgun

They changed the timeline last night. I'm honestly getting tried of looking/reading about it because of how often they change it.

someone posted a theory about multiple shooters

Also
6. There are cameras in the elevators. 100%
7. There are no cameras in the hallways
8. The deal about him screwing the door shut is true, he did it from the stairwell side, not the hallway side. Which is like wtf, dude blocked his own exit.
More to come.

what the fuck is going on here anons?

>whereabouts unknown
>canceled 5 scheduled TV appearances
>Left him in a room and then he was gone

dailycaller.com/2017/10/13/las-vegas-security-guard-disappears-before-tv-interviews/

#3 and #5 are bigly if true

and it got me thinking about another theory from a few days ago

fugggg they’re onto us

This hole is getting dark

Good post user! Unrelated question... being an engineer, I have to ask. How many genders do we have?

tough guy reporting in

Two and shoot anyone that says other wise.

might be mkultra fuckery afoot

He’s one of them

((( Aaron )))

Bump

underrated post

Seth Rich’d or never existed?

>There are no alarms on the doors as i previously expected

Yeah, I never understood this. Maybe if it was a fire alarm, but the whole floor or even the building would have be cleared. I'd like to know why the alarm would go off or where it would be.

>Breaking news: obvious false flag is a false flag
The day this was happening, I was telling everybody that the story blows. I was shouted down as a “conspiracy theorist”, on Sup Forums of all places
>shooter had only two guns
>shot himself in the head
>oops shooter had 10 guns
>shot himself in the chest
>oops shooter had 18 guns
>police shot him in the chest
>oops shooter had 60 guns
>security guard shot him in the chest and then called the cops and hour later
Yeah whatever

>a jew trying to find jesus to crucify him

No mames way aye carumba!

youtu.be/yCldTXG8Ncw
Second shooter muzzle flash. Subsonic rounds with a suppressor.

What an ugly woman.

fire strobes didnt go off, they blink in a very uniform pattern every 3 seconds

this ones almost certainly horseshit, no-one uses projection screens for this stuff anymore. Its (99%) LED panels, and when they were running mirrored (same on both), the 'braille' shit probably is the result of that side taking some lead.

maybe hes using auto headshot hacks

There were reports from officers of shooters on the ground. This would make sense.

I wonder if they're threatening his family. That might be one of the only things I can think of that'd make me tear up in this situation.

Sorry havn't been following this closely as I should have so I have 1 question:

Are there any photos, video, or eye witnesses of Paddock holding or shooting a gun? They say he committed suicide before police got to him, but he could have been a scape goat. The real killer used Paddocks guns, holds him hostage at gunpoint, then murders while making it look like a suicide and escapes just before the police arrive.