Daily Warning: Christians beware!

If you find any legal documents that have you perform a shahada in the contract, DONT DO IT!

ANY POLICIES REGARDING THE SHAHADA SHOULD BE LAWFULLY PROTESTED AND WE AS CHRISTIANS WILL TAKE AN AFFIRMATIVE STAND ON THIS.

What is the Shahada? You announce Allah is the one "true" god and that his prophet is Muhammad.

>INB4 SHILLS

Seriously fuck off. This is really important to us as we announce Jesus Christ as our God and the Trinity. Allah is not our God as much as Muslims and Jews claim it to be. Jesus, His Father and the Holy Spirit is our God.

I will answer any questions in regards to this as I hadn't found time to answer any of the questions asked last night.

Christians, please be weary of Arabic symbols. The Greek Testament had warned us of the mark which actually is an Arabic word that translates to:

In the name of Allah

This is how you can easily spot the supposed mark and steer clear from it.

This video breaks it down for us:

youtu.be/vFw2KrI3mng

Also, Daniel had predicted the Umar Caliph:

youtu.be/inXeK_bd45E

Please, whatever you do, do not perform the Shahada!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QwVIeHSgms0
youtube.com/watch?v=_hQXTOpe8P4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

La ilaha il Allah

Nothing wrong with saying that as Christians used the word 'Allah' before Muslims

As a non Torontonian, I've never seen a contract or legal document asking me to perform a shahada, and I don't think I can think of a single reason for that to ever happen. Are you trying to join ISIS or something?

Ahmed go back to your goat

Astalamalenkam my brother

Brother, please come to your senses. You can't just call God "God" and then expect everyone to think we are referring to the same one just because he created the universe. That is why a Christ had been choosen to represent him and we don't fall astray by worshipping a false deity. Allah is not our god, it heavily contradicts our scriptures. Please, come back to us and Christ brother, our doors are open and my table is your table.

Hey! I understand that it is a bit much to think of now. That is why my thread is here for a warning so you can look out for it because in the future it can happen. The shahada is a testament that people take oath on in courts from Islamic dominant countries. Of we regress by our birthrates and muslims become a large demographic they will enforce it because it is requested in their faith.

If any other Christians want to find out more about Islam and what it poses towards are faith, I suggest this documentary.

youtu.be/QwVIeHSgms0

Like all Documentaries, theres a motive, weed out anything you presumed and concluded was false.

LMFAO mate are you absolutely stupid?
"in the name of Allah" isn't written like that your pic is shit

It's written like that : بِسْمِ اللهِ
not with crossed words or some new invented letter that you put for "in the name of" oh my God man...

I couldn't really follow that at all. Was there supposed to be proof in there that they worship satan? I have an easier time believing jews do that

The pic is wrong, you are right. It's the video. Actually can you clear the video up for us as I didn't find that it could suffice to be true. The image I posted was something I knew was false.

>Don't know what a foreign word means
>Find out what it means
>Figure out if you accept
Name three people who stopped at the first step.

>tfw the op is schizophrenic or the must red pilled user to ever live
Woah...

Okay so I will break it down:
In Christianity, humans face adversary in all forms of conflict and believe that there are usually exogenous forces that come into play that influences these conflicts.
This force is identified as a Satan.

The characterists of a Satan is primarily deception. Muhammad was not quite all there when making the Quran and does some pretty far out things that are really questionable if he represents God as he claims.

Allah, who is actually not the same god as muslims claim to be is an opposer because he steers us away from the true god.

Because he is doing this, he is opposing us and that is what makes Allah Satan.

Islam was founded by a Business man whom was periodically spiritually attacked and his description of meeting Gabrielle sounds more like a description of a demon attack. This alone and many other points stand as a testament that the Quran actually leads people astray.

Have you also talked to Muslims about the bible? They talk ill of it and for the most part, never bothered to read it at all. That should serve as a redflag that they clearly don't give a fuck about it.

Brother, just take this as a warning and watch out. That is all.

Where are you seeing these docs? I highly doubt you will ever have to sign one or profess the two shahada

Muhammad, Abu Bakr and literally every Muslim that came after..

>if he represents God as he claims.
He doesn't, never claimed that. He actually describes himself as a "servant of God"

>Allah, who is actually not the same god as muslims claim to be is an opposer because he steers us away from the true god.
Indeed, christian God is Jesus, Jewish and Islamic God is the "purely Unitarian abrahamic God" named "Allah" or "Elohim"

>Because he is doing this, he is opposing us and that is what makes Allah Satan.
Hence why didn't he teach sinful things instead of no sex before marriage, not eating pork (like Jews), no alcohol or getting drunk etc...?

>Islam was founded by a Business man whom was periodically spiritually attacked
He was a poor merchant/farmer with no army and just started meditating because of his hatred of idolatry.

When will religious people understand that Abrahamic infighting is cancer and that the true enemy is unbelief?

Bump for exposure. You arrived to the correct conclusion. You will be spared from the only death that matters on that day, user.

Its a reach and I know it seems implausible. I had found two likely scenarios that one might find it being implemented based on what we know about politics and human geography.

1.(Political)=The multiculturalism phase will make corporate entities produce legal contracts that have you sign oaths on multiple religions. One of the Oaths is the Shahada. The Shahada overrides all other oaths because it is made in a way to denounce other oaths in exchange for its oath. Meaning, when you call Allah the one true god, then all the other gods in other religions must be Allah.

This is how you will be tricked into taking the "Mark of the Beast" and you won't be able to "Buy or Sell" unless you have this mark. Kind of makes sense right?

2.(Human Geography)= Religious diffusion trumps ethnic diffusion. The reason why is people can convert. Islam is rising and will be 1/3rd of the population. When the jews keep pumping their disgusting shit we will begin to see protests of the normies as they will finally realize that their values are gone and they need them. They might turn to Islam because our societies had spent decades making people ashamed to believe in Jesus. Since nobody talks shit about Islam, who do you think the Normies will turn to?

The Shahada is testified in all legal procedures. It's like a better polished version of swearing oath to the bible. If enough violent retards push for it, it will be passed. And if you been here long enough or if you are a Canadian like myself, then you would know that this is how Muslims behave.

Thank you my American friend! I hope to see you on the day we see our King.

I always say this. The deeds of the Muslim will outweigh the deeds of the Christian but the deeds in itself don't matter. What matters is being pure.

If I were to grab an empty glass and pour 40 drops of clean water and finally 1 drop of dirty water in it, would you still drink it?

That is how sins work, the one sin will have you sentenced. Notice what lead to that one dirty drop and understand why it was dirty to begin with. When you do that, apologize to Christ for serving him a cup of dirty water and ask him to forgive you. That simple! When you believe in Christ you do good deeds depending on your faith in him. For example, I strongly believe in him and his promise and I do my best to make sure I keep my deeds pure not to satisfy him but to show my appreciation to him.

You can't get that with Allah, I am sorry. And no, he isn't the Jew's god either. He is your god and your god only!

You are welcome my Canadian brother in Christ! And, I, you. Maranatha brother!

Fucking leaf

>And no, he isn't the Jew's god either. He is your god and your god only!
Not really. We share the same God with Jews, Abrahamic and purely unitarian. I love you but your autism is quite annoying

Crypto-anglo kike.
Be careful with the deeds talk, brother. Works show through faith, but faith and accepting that Jesus Christ died to take away all the sins of man so that all who accept Him and this gift would not perish, suffer from the second death, but have eternal life, is the first and most important step. No works of man on their own will reveal the path to the Father. Only through Christ alone.

Why does the Quran sow discord between Muslims and Christians? I've read some English translations and there is a lot of questionable, anti Christian sentiments. Anti Jew as well. I was open minded about Islam, despite how terrible Islam countries are in regards to women and general human rights. But after spending a few hours reading the Quran I basically decided it was drivel.

I am sorry user but just because you percieve god to be the same based on a unitarian characteristic doesn't mean it is the same God. The creator wants you to know who he is and that is why he annointed someone because we get carried away and forget who he is and start making false Gods in replacement. Allah is no different.

Amen! That was what I was trying to convey. Just accept Jesus because deeds alone won't suffice.

My god is yahweh

The Abrahamatic religions use address their god as "God" in their various languages, and their notion of God shares a common ancestry. However, using the same word for two things doesn't make them the same. What are the attributes ascribed to this God? Is God an omnipotent transcendent prime mover existing outside all of creation and interested in sharing the goodness of existence with the created and being loved by them in turn? Is God an omnipotent micromanaging ruler who wants obedience? Is God a physically-embodied alien who was born, lived, ascended, and now oversees Earth from space? These are rather different things.

The actual Jews that died from the Bolshevik fake Jews during the holocaust, maybe. The fake Jews father is the father of all lies.

Incoming redpill on Islam on the way.

Glad to hear it, brother. Amen!

It actually is pretty funny to read. My favorite passage was when a woman came up to the Muhammad and asked him "will I go to heaven?" Muhammad turns to her and says "No, Old ladies don't go to heaven." The woman takes off crying and Muhammad was probably guilt tripped by all the people in the room so he chases her and says "What I meant to say is that Old ladies go to heaven but become young again".

Take note that prophets would never say "What I meant". You either know the word of God or you don't!

Anti Jew maybe but anti Christians? Not so much, read the promise to Ste Catherine by Muhammad and in many verses Christians are presented as humble and people of trust. you're all still people of the Book and you are considered in the Quran as the people who got the Scripture before us (Muslims)

But Jesus (sws) is the Messiah in Islam as well? We just don't raise him to the rank of God

No because Yahweh was unitarian before Jesus

You can't throw the same screencap and act as if it was the redpill. Might as well do a response screencap to this shit

>"Allah is not God! see... nothing happens"
LOL... what an argument

Its always funny that people know what the mark is and actually have no clue , the protestants already knew what the mark was but then we just forgot about it

>Jesus, His Father and the Holy Spirit is our God
Amen!

Allah mean's god, Leaf go back on your med's for your sake.

Cherrypicking and rhetoric. I am Jack's complete lack of surprise. Those who refused to accept being rebuked will never learn.

you have to actually believe it, for it to mean anything.

the best thing you can do is learn the shahada

. imagine some islamic terrorist finding you under a table, and then you shout the shahada at him. he'll think you're a muslim and spare you.

On the day of the bong we will spare you for saying the shahada Fucking kek

>The image I posted was something I knew was false.

why should anyone listen to anything you have to say schizoid?

what kind of schizophrenic ramblings am I reading now?

nobody gives a shit about your chicken scratch niggerspeak

You all realize the mark of the beast is found in a certain set of runes / characters?
youtube.com/watch?v=_hQXTOpe8P4

that shitscript is so small

You are correct. Their Allah is Satan. Some people have a scale over eyes though and cannot see it. But good for you for trying to teach others the truth

If you don't believe it that's fine but for Christians to denounce their God is considered the most primordial sin. Some Christians don't understand the impact but when you cite the shahada you become a Muslim. Even if you believe the bible and don't choose the Quran you would still be Muslim because that is how it is supposed to work.

Citing it makes you Muslim. If you are a Christian the Muslims would still consider you Muslim after you cite because obviously if you hadn't noticed

They truly believe Christianity and Judaism is compatible and within their faith. What this inclines is even if you are lets say a Protestant; they will say you are a Muslim that prefers the teaching of Christ. Even if you spare yourself your life by stating it, the phrase is so powerful that it makes Jesus unhappy.

Remember what he said too, if you have been marked cut whatever its apart of off. Why would he say this? It's because oaths and symbols actually play a huge significance to allegience. You can deny Islam but if you made an oath then you're sealed.

Thank you brother. I have informed close friends and family. It is hard to approach others but I am thinking about strategies.

Do not fear islam fool they will take of your head the false church will take your soul.

Matthew 10:28
>And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

In America you'd get your gun and shoot that terrorist

Note that Christians are considered polytheists by muslims.

another good one mentioned here. hadn't read this one before.

code red for the crew.

big thank U.

>Yahweh was unitarian before Jesus
Wrong

1 John 1English Standard Version (ESV)
The Word of Life

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we looked upon and have touched with our hands, concerning the word of life— 2 the life was made manifest, and we have seen it, and testify to it and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was made manifest to us— 3 that which we have seen and heard we proclaim also to you, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ. 4 And we are writing these things so that our joy may be complete.

Jesus can be seen as the manifestation of Life, which was with the Father since the beginning. At least, that's probably the best analogy that our feeble human minds can grasp. I know 3 = 1 is hard for you, but...how to boil this waaaay down...you know how a triangle has 3 distinct sides, but is at the same time 1 distinct object. In fact, without any of the 3 sides, the entire object ceases to be a triangle. Now, take that concept and run with it. It's imperfect, but we're imperfect creatures.

God bless, brother.

Another good'n

Great Find. Anons take notice to this tidbit of information. You can spot a doctrine made by a Satan not from Jesus very easily.

Notice how the scripture invests power into a persecutor, requiring that he makes judgement. This Judgement will always originate from the Ego.

In biology we have a component in our brain that comes from Reptilian ancestry. This part of the brain associates heiarchy, ego and the drive of finding a mate along with keeping ourselves safe. When these things get jeopardized we react irrationally and with hostility. This is the supposed serpent that rests in us.

When you see doctrines both from Jews or Muslims promoting actions that feel like they were motivated under the premises I mentioned earlier about a heiarchy, ego, etc. Then this is how you know it isn't something that Jesus would be happy with. Both the Quran and Talmud promote ideas that originate from appeasing this part of the brain. If you notice such things in your entertainment or institutions; tread lightly, as people are very persuasive but know that persuasions are used to convince you a lie is true.

Don't listen to the hearts of others, listen to the light, the way and the truth provided by our Lord, Jesus Christ.

so is it magic?

This is what I mean... I am studying Islamic History in college and the amount of times a Muslim and his PC bandwagon of people who believe they themselves are God criticize Christianity is atrocious. Most of the time they are wrong with what they say and it becomes a cringefest. Once in a while a brave Christian stands up and declares their faith but he always gets scrutinized... We are on the brink of persecution here in Vancouver and it's getting ridiculous.

Americans, this could very likely be your system. Don't let them make you take oath to a God that our ancestors fought so desparately to keep.

Depends on what you define as magic.

But in the most practical sense, it's an oath that defies our God and announces one that isn't ours.