Ask a former Muslim anything Sup Forums

Ask a former Muslim anything Sup Forums

How does it feel to be a cuck?

How does it feel to suck the western dick?

Oh yeah of course you had to live in America and let its degeneracy get to you because "muh too afraid to be called a terrorist".
At the end of the day your name is still Muhammad ibn Abdallah, stop being an attention whore, if you leave, leave totally, we don't need no weak links.

Are you a belieber?

What’s with that sword/knife that Muslims are always carrying around?

Nope
I think you are thinking of the dagger Sikh people have.

How do magnets work?

what are you now?

How many children did you marry when you were muslim

What are Sunni Muslims known for?

Why did you leave and what branch of Islam were you from ?

Go google it

Christian

I left because my eyes were opened by my gf. And I was Shia.

Can ants speak Dutch?

Dutch ants maybe.

when did you stop beating your wife?

Why would you leave just to become a christcuck?

Glad to hear you got out of Islam. Are you under threat by family members/friends because you left?

Did you find that radical views, like wishing death upon cartoonists who caricature the prophet, were more common than most people would think?

I didn't marry.

Because I'm not a NEET who asks for gibs.

Among your fellow Muslims I meant.

Not really, then again I didn't tell my family yet and most if my friends are Christian.

Sort of, the thing where the people killed the journalist did start my questioning though.

At least you are Christian, most of us Shia's are tolerant of Christians unlike sunni's

Do you think my parents would order my death if I told them?

Lmfao.

Converting from Islam to Christianity is just dumb-tier and plain hypocrisy. Just be atheist man, if you left because of Muhammad's brutality then check Moses' and the Bible's brutality.

The only big difference between Islam and Christianity is the theology where Jesus is raised as the rank of God in christianity

No it is not dumb because Islam stopped being about the advancement of knowlege and is approaching the state of only being followed by barbarians. Christianity has been tame most of its existence (excluding the crusades ofc). Also, you won't exactly see the Pope claiming he will destroy the Kabba and reduce Mecca and Medina to ash.

are you a former muslim?

Yes

>No it is not dumb because Islam stopped being about the advancement of knowlege and is approaching the state of only being followed by barbarians.
That's Arabs for you. So you basically converted to Christianity because of the difference of their followers? How dumb is it? don't you care about theology? Don't you see how american christian behave with "evanlegical industry" where they justify buying cars for God?

I honestly think that you're either a larper either just a follower, not surprising though seeing your flag.

The followers are one thing. The theology didn't really click with me while Christian theology made so much more sense.

I'm guessing you are Persian or North African.

Lol fuck off taqiyya-practicing sandnigger, where is the tolerance for Christians in Iran? Christian converts there are routinely killed.

>while Christian theology made so much more sense

So a purely Unitarian God with no associates don't make any sense but an Eternal God incarnated into a Jewish messiah who was tempted by Satan but who is God as well makes more sense? Your god can basically be tempted by Satan but it is ok?

I'm none, I'm not even Middle Eastern but my ethnicity doesn't matter. You're a plain LARPer

I'm a sunni but Hezbollah literally died for Christians hence why Lebanese christians sang for them and honoured them

most likely not my friend murder is also haram remember that, but if you are worried my friend then may I ask are your parents Azeri's or Iranians ? and or are they conservative to their religion, do they pray 3 times a day ? do they go to the məscid on Fridays ? if not they wouldn't care at all

Begone e-crusader

Actually, we are Egyptian (I know weird) and they do the basics.

Go away loser, you listen to idiots like pjw and compare all muslims to those degenerate Imigrants, Iran has no problems with Christians unlike those sunni dogs you compare us to

I very much doubt it, just tell them carefully and don't go on a hate rant about Islam most Muslims (at least were I'm from) like spiritual people even if the religion is different

t. kike

Shias are protectors of Christians. Like Assad.

Thanks friend. I just need to find a convenient time and I will tell them.

ah well, what can you do, "let there be no compulsion in religion" and all tha-
>Christian
wtf are you doing user

lmfao you cuck bitch, you let some chick change your fucking religion. literally kill yourself.

Leaving a religion that is assossiated with so many negative things that it actually promotes in the holy book.

yeah, but then you should have gone full atheist instead of turning to an even more retarded religion which promotes self-harm on an interpersonal level.
>Shia
I get it now.

I take it you're Sunni?

Inshallah your parents will accept you for who you are, that is how my parents tought me to be acceptant of things in life weather its on your side or not

Thanks friend. May your god bless you.

nope, I'm a shia too.

>Unironically feeding a LARPer
sage already

Are Sunnis not too sectarian in Pakistan?

t. anti-sectarianism Sunni

>"let there be no compulsion in religion"
Then why try to convert anyone to Islam?

There is reward for the act of Da'wa, inviting people to accept Islam. You're not supposed to force them though. The apostasy movement came after the death of Muhammad, and the anti-apostasy fiqh was developed afterwards as a result of it.