She now has surpassed Queen Victoria's reign. Fuck this so called "queen"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D3dR7u7TPNo
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=dhh0yqPT0zY
youtube.com/watch?v=zYMD_W_r3Fg
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1400
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madragana
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She is likely dead right now, all her lack of recent appearances and retracting of public responsibility lead to this conclusion. Either they film Christmas messages in advance, or her death will be made public knowledge come christmas, or she won't do one.

she will die this year before the 2018

A sweet woman but who even remember Princesss Margaret

Is that thing pre-op or post-op?

kek

Not even your queen fuck off burger.
Go back to worrying about who your head of state will be in the next 4 years.

Her reign has been objectively the most catastrophic for English interests since Charles I

She's Going to be on the balcony again soon. Charles is taking over her poppy reef laying, but she will still be visible

Meh, when compared to Victoria she's a bit of a disappointment but otherwise shes fine.

It's our cucked ministers who've caused most our problems.

Fuck off mutt.

Interesting that the decline (Liz II) now eclipses the peak (Victoria)

Every day I pray that Her Majesty marches on parliament and ends that incompetent, oligarchic institution for good.

I wonder, what will she be remembered for?

The fall of the british empire.

History books will read it as Elizabeth the first to Elisabeth the second: the rise and fall of the british empire. Honestly if Scotland gains indipendence it will be complete.

God save the Queen! blooming marvelous.

youtube.com/watch?v=D3dR7u7TPNo

someone post a pic of her young with her big tits

>Not even your queen fuck off burger

Royal Crown aka QUEEN owns and created USA INC, you moron! Who do you think COLUMBUS was? His last name alone means Power and he was a relative of the Crown and sent to establish new "colony"

No that was just Merkel.

That will just be an animatronic or projection or something.

i wish my queen was this cute

>Royal Crown aka QUEEN owns and created USA INC, you moron! Who do you think COLUMBUS was? His last name alone means Power and he was a relative of the Crown and sent to establish new "colony"

Autism the post

Fuck off back to

bwahahahah! keep thinking conspiracies are something else :D

>red coat

(pic related) You should go.

Woof!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=dhh0yqPT0zY

I think Prince Charles will be dead while she's still a queen.

KEK

mechanic during WW2?

She looked like a Jewess when she was younger

atleast queen victoria did something

surpassed her age in monarchy didnt acheive shit

meanwhile queen victoria left a legacy

during her reign

they invaded muslims countries
had colonies
industrial buildings
railways
cars
growth
(based)

queen lazybitch

acheives nothing
destroys protestants
lets islam take over england
stagnant buildings
no growth
no new inventions
no foreign territorys
(cucked)

if this doesnt convince you the ((royal family is fake bullshit)) not real kings of england
your a fool who loves the bbc pedos ((bbc)) they imported alot of that into the bbc ((niggers))
pedo savile
((saudi royals)
mi5

england is infested

Because the queen has no power anymore you fucking imbecile, she's just symbolic

because (((Churchill))) threw away the whole fucking empire just to ""defeat the ebil nazis""

>makeing a female your "King"
How much more of a joke could this world have become?

She looked like Anne Frank. Holy shit balls... did she kill the real queen of England and take her place? My Alex Jones Brainforce pills are activated.

she will be reviled by future generations as the Monarch that oversaw the destruction of (formerly) Great Britain

I agree this seems to be the best case against monarchy, not only has our decay in the west started with replacement of the local aristocracy with central aristocraccy (monarchy), but even in the countries that still have it none has done anything against the collapse and the replacement of their people.

God save the Queen!!!!

We should move the queen to canada and bomb uk back into the stone age. Traitors don't deserve a queen.

more like the future generations will be so marxist they will celebrate the monarchies demize.

>not only has our decay in the west started with replacement of the local aristocracy with central aristocraccy (monarchy)
Bullshit. It didn't start the decay, it started a golden age. It's when European countries were able to stop being in constant civil wars and instead were able to start taking over the world.

>burgers showing once again to the face of the world their ignorance

they claim to be the direct descendant of Jacob the patriarch of the jews, coming from the lost tribe of Dan.

Under the english throne is positionned the holy stone of Jacob for each english coronation, presumed to come from the first temple of Jerusalem.

Never heard about royal anglo-israelism ?

ho lee fuk.. one of the diamonds on her necklace probably cost more than my life.

Oh, indeed.

Get fucked mate. The removal of the monarchy is a communist agenda. They need them gone to create a communist government. She has the power to dissolve and reform parliament at the very least and much more. For that reason, they can dissolve the monarchy over my dead body.

why are yanks so cringey

Will she live to see Britain free of the EU's brutal regime?

youtube.com/watch?v=zYMD_W_r3Fg

God Save the Queen lads

I'm not your lad, lad.

I'm not your buddy, guy.

God save the Queen and all who sail in her.

She looks like Putin. Is the queen a Russian agent?

The worst Monarch in Britain's history. She reigned over it's death. The only hope is that when she passes a new house will storm the palace, declare a protectorate, dissolve Parliament, and deport all kebab. If this happen's she'll be like a King John - so, so terrible it spawned the noble class, or new nobles, into action to save the people.

That could work. Is Jacob Reese Mogg a lord or anything? God Save King Mogg! Oh, wait, Catholic. Bummer. Not going through that Henry VIII shit again.

A projection or a clone. Remember Assange? Sup Forums is autistic enough to believe the queen of English is dead and what's on the balcony is a clone.

It's your only hope. And I'm not suggesting anything traitorous. Wait till the monarch dies. And then have a stronger claim on the blood of the British people, and to defend this blood. (The Saxe gotha Krauts have demonstrated they are ok with white genocide). So take over the throne with a strong claimant. Have special forces on board, guarantee them all noble status once the new monarch ascends. It will be your ONLY shot. Once one of Diana's kids are on the throne they will just become globalist puppets; they have no noble intent, nevermind royal right to reign.

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1400
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madragana

>Whew. We're finally there. So where does that leave us? 25 generations from the Queen to a Jew...
>Verdict: Infinitesimally a Jew.

My dad had hemophilia. Might check my bloodline properly and give it a go myself.

Uk will lose their shit when the sad day comes