REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

They really go to jail. ALL of THEM!!! Just breaking and Rep. Steve King just confirmed: DOJ informed JW that the FBI found 30 pages of docs regarding the infamous Clinton Lynch tarmac meeting.

The storm is finally coming. How long until he locks her up? What a week!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/918913017403838465
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/fbi-finds-30-pages-clinton-lynch-tarmac-meeting-documents-wants-six-weeks-turn-docs/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=press release
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/fbi-finds-30-pages-clinton-lynch-tarmac-meeting-documents-wants-six-weeks-turn-docs/
youtube.com/watch?v=zvlGh_lDCyg
youtube.com/watch?v=ypHZ_iKBcoo
youtu.be/QDybpa68U98
youtube.com/watch?v=nP635XWz2TU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

link:
twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/918913017403838465

S L E E P

plz plz plz indictments today plz.

Rep. Steve King is a member of the Committee on the Judiciary.

Sadly, nothing will happen.

Really. And what did Trump and Putin discuss?

Tick tock, tick tock. Mueller is on the clock.

Tweet's real, but still need the sauce to activate almonds.

Bump faggots make it rain

REEEEE GLORUMPF AND PUTIN ARE BAD GUYS WHO HACKED POKEMAN GO TO INFLUENCE THE ELECTION REEEEEEEE

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/fbi-finds-30-pages-clinton-lynch-tarmac-meeting-documents-wants-six-weeks-turn-docs/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=press release

this shit happens every day, and every day these people walk away free

Inb4 nothing happens

Reminder these people already blatantly refused to answer questions from congress. They literally laugh at the justice system and nothing happens.

>30 pages of docs
anyone care to speculate or shed light on what could they be?

>judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/fbi-finds-30-pages-clinton-lynch-tarmac-meeting-documents-wants-six-weeks-turn-docs/

Well that worked

WATCH IT CHRISSY

Putin and Russia actually warned America about the false flag in Vegas by the Jews. I hope you guys know that.

Please stop the Trump/Hitler comparisons. Trump supports the Jews.

Take it from an old Nazi from the old country, any support for the Jews is an act similar to harboring a fugitive from justice, and would earn you a similar fate.

If I were in charge of the unit that arrested you, I'd just splatter your brains and be done with it.

So no, Trump is not a Nazi.

Humongous if the opposite of false

I bet my bitcoin stash*10 coins* that nothing will happen. If something does, ill make a thread and hand out like $50 worth of coins to people, up to 0.5 coin

Steve 'Nigger Grave Digger' KKKing is the man

LOL

wrong.

Why hasn't sessions appointed special counsel to investigate the obongo admin and their rampant treason? What the fuck does sessions do aside from deport a few ms13 spics?

They are up to the neck in shit and they still dare to lie to us on record, for the hundred time.

Nice source, Sergoy.

send me some mayne i need to make rent this month:

1BerMZ8T3oawWFndBdzqY1if2MwxrsmVPM

every single one of his granchildren is a kike

every single one

you're mental gymnastics won't work here

Golf and grandchildren

Bump

You need to let it go. She lost. Get over it.

mate what you just said is mental gymnastics not me.

It all makes sense now.. Weinstein, Epstein, Clinton, Obama, Weiner, Podesta, Lynch, Paddock, it all comes together nicely. Democrats are scrambling to keep their sorry little bluff together. It will soon begin. They will eat each other. The next couple of months shall be interesting.

'Part and parcel'...

POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS

O WAIT NO

its true tho

Trump is as much of a nazi as bibi

>Leaf
FUCKING ALWAYS

Hope they hang

Dude. I provide evidence you say the same shit every other hasbara kike says on here. You guys post 10 month old pictures as proof. You're retarded.

You'd think it be do happening, but it don't.
These people are above the law.

Yea, send me some too, I need to make bail for my wife's son.
16qfrC6JjpPaEimmwzGv62xziQsT3R9uft

Are they masking their child rape and murder with softer crimes to try to not make it that much of a psychological hit for society?

>Mueller
Literally who?

Fuck off kid. This is a politics board.

Kek

go worry about your cartel problem, then worry about other countries

No, traitor. They must hang

fuck off you live in the land of opportunity what the hell do i have you greedy bastard

It's strange to see the opposition acting in concert again. We haven't seen that since the election.

Right so why are we talking about a fake investigation?

that may be the case but those people always have to sleep with one eye open. Power is worse nothing if you don't have peace of mind.

I for one can go to bed peacefully knowing I'm a nobody and there's not some asshole somewhere in the world planning my assassination or trying to fuck me over. Life is good.

i am already waiting to long

>what the hell do i have
a fat lip on rush order if you disrespect my wife's son again.

Go ahead and send me mine now.
I'll give it back if nothing happens.

Bump bump bump they did not want this story to come out.

Pray for the black sun to shine it's light on us all

Fuckin kek

>fbi doing shit about anything

Whats his name? Bonus points for Malik

nothing will happen
source: that last 50 of these threads over the past 6 months

Well they better reconsider that position, because once the jury box fails to work the next box in line isn't pretty once it's open.

Nothing will happen. Congress, especially the GOP, are a bunch of inept FAGGOTS larping about "Muh Justice....Muh Constitution". They could give a single fuck.

ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

They WERE above the law. Trump is the wildcard. If he chooses to pursue this, he may leave the other swamp rats in a position where they have no choice. At the end of the day, the middle-tier politicos may very well sacrifice some big fish to save their own skins.

>Steven King
I fucking love that guy, I hope you all vote for him if you can.

He's basically a white nationalist.

Jordan. I just got through paying the last payment on his new gold tooth and the little rascal wound up in the slammer for armed robbery. Luckily I'm white or they would have arrested me since he used my gun.

Pokemon, running Hillary ads on facebook and paying Lady Gaga to dress like a Nazi the night before the election...

Nice

Sharia blue looks desperate

what? Trump being hitler is a good thing.

They have to go all in now

Nothing will happen because everything was redacted.
>youtube.com/watch?v=zvlGh_lDCyg

Lynch is going to get lynched.

This is absolutely massive.

Gaga could have been one of us.

This better be good.

>They really go to jail

doubt it

>is a birther
>lol conspiracies

oh shi-

>every single one of his granchildren is a kike

But they aren't purely because Ivanka isn't. By Jew law a Jew can only be born to a Jew mother and, to repeat myself, she isn't. Her "conversion" makes absolutely no difference due to Jews being an ethnoreligion. By saying her kids are Jews is like saying Shaun King's kids are 100% black or that there's ever been a pregnant man. These are things that are only true if you believe what someone (((identifies))) as takes precedence over what reality says they are. If you think that either of those are true then you're clearly a retard, but I knew you were already thanks to you thinking Trump's grandkids are kikes.

>"Hey, user, why did you call your children Jose and Pedro when you're clearly British?"
>"Note both my sombrero and poncho, amigo. I'm very blatantly Mexican"
>"My bad senpai"

That's how fucking retarded your argument, or lack of it, is.

Trumos favorite child Ivanka married a Jew. You have no leg to stand on.
>Trump drinks water, know who else drank water? HITLER! OMG ITS LOKE THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON

even if there is a 1% chance they will run out of luck eventually

And I will be in that thread

>My fucking mfw when reading this!
youtube.com/watch?v=ypHZ_iKBcoo

bump

"jail"

Mate. Good one, too bad every fucking shill says that same line for 10 months straight. Get some new talking points you fucking faggot.

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/QDybpa68U98

> Thinking that our politicians will actually do anything about Hillary Clinton

Being this new to America

30 pages is nothing for a government report another bunch of nothing that goes nowhere kys

Do something

go to sleep FBI, you've had a long day

youtube.com/watch?v=nP635XWz2TU

REQUIRED VIEWING FOR ALL POLLACKS

REQUIRED VIEWING

REQUIRED VIEWING

He's implying that Mueller is irrelevant you total autist.

And he's right. Mueller isn't finding shit. I'd bet anything on it. If he's going back decades and looking at shit unrelated to Russia, it's a great sign that he has absolutely nothing. He's grasping at straws. You really think Trump would've let him be appointed if he didn't know what the outcome would be?

Back to page 1

I'm so fucking sick of this shit. They keep talking about this shit like they have some kind of fucking evidence when they either lie about it or dont do jack shit about it. Sessions and congress aren't even bothering to investigate Hillary or really anyone on the left right now. It just fell into the fucking abyss republicans literally have the majority in house and senate and NOTHING is getting done in this shit. NOTHING. The only thing that is getting investigated is trumps bullshit russia retardation.

Its been like this for months and months. I don't even give a shit about what some blue check on twitter says any more because 99% of the time it goes silent they shelve it.