The hijab is a conscious decision and a sign of radical Islam

Why does Western civilization allow it? Do we really want to have Sharia for our kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AI0gk2KJeho
youtube.com/watch?v=WQ746H6DwUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R9m-Jfx-v1M
youtube.com/watch?v=eQ8CMFyeta0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you dont get it BROWN PEOPLE CANT OPRESS WOMAN U FUCKIN SHITLORD

How is it any different than wearing a cross around you neck?

>Do we really want to have Sharia for our kids?
Yes. Inshallah.

>How is it any different

>The hijab is conscious
woooh that blew my mind OP. so like what are (((they))) doing ?

Nothing wrong with Islam, Islam is based. Adolf Hitler would of entirely agreed with the Muslim Community and Islam about contemporary issues in many ways.

Hijab and Burqa are two different things, also Muslims don't even agree on what type of covering is required if there even is any at all since the premise of modesty is to cover yourself without any real exact description listed out in the Quaran.

Sharia Law is not something even required by Islam and different in the very few countries that have it. The majority of Muslim populated countries do not have official Sharia Laws.

>women stop dressing like sluts

Sounds fine to me. What are you, a faggot nu-male cuck?

One stands for the divinity of the individual and one stands for oppression of the individual.

As a fellow American, I would think you'd understand since our country was founded on one of the above.

>Hijab and Burqa are two different things
true, the Burqa is just the more escalated form of it though
the Hijab hides way more of the face, than a cross though, which you wear around the neck

they dont want to have riots on their hands

the only thing wrong with muslim culture is they aren't white and christian
everything else is completely right

The hijab literally signals that women are less than men, inferior creatures that are unclean and should cover up unless they taint others.

It's disgusting.

Hijabs are cute

But don't u right wing cucks already believe that? Lmfao

So, everything's wrong then?

there are usually only hijab and some chador but there is a difference when they wear the black vs. patterned. go to a community college. guess which ones won't talk to u.

I wouldn't mind it. Islam teaches women their place. Religion is useless outside of forcing societal cohesion and the current state of the west illustrates how shit Christianity is at enforcing societal cohesion.

heres some code red for the crew.

youtube.com/watch?v=AI0gk2KJeho

Dunno about right wing cucks, but no Christian believes that. Christianity is about the divinity and ascension of the individual, man or woman. And no, that doesn't mean the two are equal. A real Christian man reveres women, not because they have tits, not because they make our Willie's feel good, but because they are the gatekeepers of humanity. They bear and raise children while at the same time being physically much weaker than men, especially while pregnant.
That's why we protect them, that's why we want them to run the home, that's why you empower them. Not so that they become functionally male (working 50 hour weeks, not becoming mothers etc).

Riots would only happen in countries with >5% Muslim population, which is pretty much only France, Sweden, and the UK (maybe Germany). Except in the UK's case, all their non-white trash are centered in London with the rest of the country being >90% white British, whereas, in Sweden and France, browns are more spread out across the countries. The other countries can easily quell the kebab sub-humans.

And that with a Deus Vult flag. Christian women are supposed to cover their hair and dress modest aswell.

We're Christian and have been invaded by devil worshippers.
>Hur dur what's the difference between that nigger kid over there and your own son
>Swap em, they're both kids so obviously of equal value

Women aren't vessels for children. If you really cared about empowering women you wouldn't think of them as objects only used to make you children and keep your home clean. It's no wonder women Fucking hate people that think this way. Get with it man. you're gonna stay a virgin forever if you ever tell a self respecting woman what you just wrote

I think it actually looks pretty good

Christians allowed their daughters and wives to dress like sluts. I don't particularly trust their judgement.

This crypto-degenerates are disturbed because his privilege of looking at women semi exposed body parts has been revoked.

> I think it actually looks pretty good

For real though...

youtube.com/watch?v=WQ746H6DwUQ

Because the state shouldn't tell you what to wear on your head.

i have to admit, i want to bang even a sexy girl in a burka, you dont have to show your body to make me love you baby baby

thats an interesting faucet

I liked the desaprobatory looks of the audience when the models were to sensual.

islam is cool
but only white islam
i think europe should convert to islam and kick all kebabs and sandniggers

there's nothing wrong with forcing women to be modest and know their place. Islam is based af

there is nothing mystic or ellegant how western women dress. I can see the litteral pimpels on their ass

Those aren't hijabs you fucking moron. Do your research before following the lemmings.

Do you see? Your empowerment shit does not work. But islamist's shit does, as we can see looking at their families

It's not disputable that women are inferior to men in some ways user. Have you been here long? Men and women serve two different functions in life.

For a long time Christianity did quite well at enforcing order and morality in the countries where it was a majority religion, but it has become increasingly unpopular in the West as Western countries have grown more secular. It is essentially a dead religion in the West with zero growth.

A woman posting in Sup Forums trying to shame us, try harder Stacy.

Come to the better Germany, just drive south

This is true. Ever wonder why Islam has been the fastest growing religion in the world for decades? It's because they marry young and have multiple wives. Their women start having babies when they're teenagers and they end up with huge familes. Compare to white Christians who marry one woman, usually when she's near 30, and are lucky to have more than one child. It's no wonder our culture is being outbred.

USA and culture, fat tv fags are no culture. Just stay in the UNESCO or leave nothing to protect in america except Pepsi and quarter pounders.

>lower their gaze

This is what pimps do at the big pimp parties when they bring their prostitutes. The women are told to stare at the floor as they walk, no direct eye contact.

For long times people argued over the meaning of life, the meaning of life is reproduction, fuck get babies amd fuck and get babies. You areworth shit i am worth shit only the collective (greater good) counts. So bear 2 childs to keep your race alive and stfu.

Because bitches disrupt the equilibrium of the business transaction with their endless trickery.

I'm not a woman. Try again.
But I already know you're a virgin.

It's not a coincidence that people that think like you guys are virgins. Good luck finding a woman to slave over your fat neck bearded asses. Lmao

Take the sharia pill OP
youtube.com/watch?v=R9m-Jfx-v1M

youtube.com/watch?v=eQ8CMFyeta0

guys convert to islam asap

Well, in AMERICA, we have this thing called Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Speech. Wearing a Hijab would fall under both. Although for legal identification purposes, you'd have to show your face, which would piss people off, but it isn't a constant thing and is in fact, perfectly in keeping with the Koran.

>I'm not a woman. Try again.
But I already know you're a virgin.
Virgin shaming tactics, toastie detected.

the hijab is just a symptom of the real problem- immigration. also parents should do better to make sure their kids stay christian.

>The hijab is a conscious decision and a sign of radical Islam

Incorrect. The hijab is a conscious decision and sign of feminism. Women make a choice to be this way, it empowers them.

>Why does Western civilization allow it?

Because you are cuckolds who allow everything.

>Do we really want to have Sharia for our kids?

Better than the alternative where they're faggots, freaks, and degenerates who cut their penises off.

The biggest mistake the Founding Fathers ever made was including Freedom of religion in the 1st Amendment. Religions that call for the overthrow or oppose the constitution and it's other Amendments should not be permitted

Technically they are, it's just not the common name for them.