Oct. 28 march in Shelbyville, TN

A "White Lives Matter" march in Shelbyville, TN will be held to adress mass anti-white media agendas on Saturday, Oct. 28th. Unlike Charlottesville, it is being held in a somewhat small red Tennessee city to reduce the possible amount of antifa attendance. There will also be a committee meeting with the organizers beforehand to further detail the plans for the march.

Any anons going? I really want to but can't due to work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9h_DpQbKxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Born and raised in shelbyville. Lot of claims that our sleepy town in a hotbed for sleeper cells bc we took in a lot of rapefugees from Somalia. Fuckers constantly cause problems and even brought their fucking jenkum (sp?) here. Tons of illegal Mexicans bc of the Tyson chicken plant. Every summer paddy wagons round them up. My little quaint town paper now prints a full Spanish version. Not going to be Charlottesville happening but it may get spicy.

Make sure you record it and post back here when it happens

I've been hearing about it on Stomfront Radio.I can only hope it doesn't turn into a shitshow.

death to all wh*Te dogs

You know I will be there protesting you.

>what is to be done?
fucking commies

I will say that I highly doubt much antifa interference. This is Bedford county named after Nathan Bedford Forrest. I wore some nice slacks to work and got called fancy pants no less than 3 times in town yesterday. So suffice to say if any Cali cucks make their say down here they will get absolutely destroyed. These good old boys don't fuck around. Also fun fact, last time we made the news it was for sending that Russian adoption kid back to Russia. We don't play here. Fit in or get out.

>white lives matter
Cringey. didn't the proto fascist WN movement get the memo that they're supposed to exude strength and confidence instead of desperation?

Shape up! Slave morality and groveling for approval is not becoming of white men!

No. Hell no. Another alt-right light a match and run. Protests are for commies.

Do what you gotta do faggot but just a heads up, don't push people here. They do not give a shit about news optics for crushing your head.

WLM is just a stupid little title. The groups running it are strong WN orgs. They're going to try to show the strength of their resolve during the march

Real life activism is for normies.

>groveling for approval is not becoming of white men
Exactly, put on that swastika and quit being a faggot.

Amazing birthday gift, but im unable to atted, anyway i can help?

Spread the word

Also there will be no police help for antifa unless shipped in. My old friends are the cops here now and they would be in attendance uniform or not.

Bump

I might have to set up a version on the /CPD/ threads that night.
LISTENING PARTY!

Are SVille's open to the public?

Sville's police scanners***

Yes

Neat. I'll keep an ear out for any habbenings. I wish I could go

They are having back up here from 5 or 6 surrounding counties so they will be active. Nashville is about an hour away and that's about the only blue city here aside of Memphrica

In spirit my friend

God damn it do something that isn't on the East Coast.

How many of these are jews?

At least they had the since to not host this in Fayetteville or Lynchburg. Fayetteville would most certainly result in a riot and Lynchburg would mean good ol #7 would be in some Jeopardy.
MTSU isn't far from Shelbyville however. If word reaches Murfreesboro it will get hairy.

Triggered chimp spotted.

Dude I live in the boro and work in the ville. Word has definitely reached 20 miles up the road. And Lynchburg is 15 minutes away and Fayetteville 25. Do you not think we we know what's going on next door? Small town word travels fast granted the boro isn't a small town. The whole town of Lynchburg will most likely be here unless the Jack daniels BBQ competition is that week ha.

This will surely backfire

The City is 60% White as of July 1st 2016. It’s comprised of Old Negroes and Working Class Whites and Hispanics. 23% of The City is Hispanic. 54% of infants are White. 37% Hispanic. 7% Mixed Race. 2% Negroe.

jews organize these events to make you look like unhinged rednecks. i shouldn't have to tell any of you retards not to attend these bullshit events. don't even try to rationalize it, it's a scam and if you attend you automatically lose.
>inb4 i wonder who's behind this post
stormniggers are cancer

Oh My Bad I meant 62.5% White as of July 1st 2016.

lohohol, that's just deranged.
keep pushing the mainstream to the left with your unironic autism

>jews organize these events to make you look like unhinged rednecks. i shouldn't have to tell any of you retards not to attend these bullshit events. don't even try to rationalize it, it's a scam and if you attend you automatically lose.

THIS

I agree and I think they are looking to show the dunning kruger 10% who are rough around the edges. What they probably don't know is that majority people here care for their way of life and thats it, not racial zealots. It's just the same ole stereotypical rednecks are backwards and dumb arguments. Granted a lot of them are, but the rest are no different from your average patriot.

Hispanic isn't a race fucktard

Call the brownies mestizo or mexican

Why should a Chilean with more european stock be blamed for what aztec fags do?

The County gave Trump 75% Of it’s votes. The Average age for European Americans in the County is 40. 50 for Negroes. 25 for Hispanics. 45 for Asians. 30 for Mulitracial/Other

Now that I think about it we do have a bit of celebrity ties bc shelbyville is where the world championship walking horse week takes place. Lot of celebs and athletes own these million dollar grand champions and come here once a year. So you may hear a few of them chirp up.

It was a bad post now that I'm rereading it. I was trying to get at a guilty by association boycott of Jack if it just so happened to be hosted in Lynchburg. That whole town will die if the distillery goes.
I also used the wrong sense.
>No bully plz

Didn't mean to come off bullysih, just meant that everything is big news in a 100 mile radius here is all. JD will never leave Lynchburg bc they will never leave tn, and good luck fining another dry county to set up shop in. That's right, Jack Daniels is in a dry county.

Sorry for spelling I'm a mobile fag at work not tarded

It's basically a media ambush.

Just remember who controls the narrative to the mainstream.
Hint: it's not you.

I've been on a few tours there.
Ever heard of a group called Identity Evropa? They apparently posted fliers at MTSU without permission recently. The president sent an email addressing which I thought was overkill for a group I've never heard of before.

Mtsu is a blue microcosm in a sea of red bc 3000 gets any nog who wants in the music program for access to studios. It can be a cesspool w a lot of on campus crime so I'm not surprised

Identity Evropa is pretty well-known, pic related.

Hell Al Gore is from Murfreesboro and he couldn't even take the county in his election

All of these people seem like feds. Something's off-putting about this.

Chile is majority mestizo

Bump Because niggers are not fully human.

Man I wouldn't doubt some infiltration going on here. The only reason I can decern they chose shelbyville is for redneck optics and the fact that there is a huge Nathan Bedford Forrest statue down the road. Wouldn't be surprised for a push to tear it down soon after

Who's ready for the opportunity for some good white demonization before the 4th? woop woop

sort the fucking feds out right now dumbasses

Hopefully everyone can cool off with a nice tall glass of turnip juice while they are there.

Nobody is coming in here and taking our lemon tree

Someone needs to do something about these fucking uppity crackers

Shelbyvillians are not wise to Jewish tricks. I can't think of one Jewish family in the entire county.

Turkroach?

white people in TN are racist as fuck and they call niggers nigger to their face all the time I haven't seen that virulent strain of white trash redneck anywhere else in America but the Florida panhandle

>Anime
>Trump

Kill yourself

What the fuck are you talking about, there aren't black people in TN outside of memphis

first time here?

TN is the best state other than Memphis and Chattanooga.

I used to be a truck driver and I was in TN all the time the black truck drivers in the TN truck stops got harassed and insulted all the time just for being black it was disgusting

>all those garbage groups

why not just invite the KKK?

Is Chattanooga that bad? Was gonna head down there next weekend for nature and shit.

Who else here has a man crush on Sacco Vandal (no homo)?

This

>nat soc

Gj on being literal nazis

he is a raging alcoholic who engages in nigger level degeneracy. His only quality is his speaking voice

OUT MUH WAY BLACK BOY!!!!!!!!

Every group has some infiltration, it's practically impossible to have a 100% non-FBI-infiltrated WN group. I'm just happy that everybody didn't go into hiding after Cville and these groups are still going strong.
>Just remember who controls the narrative to the mainstream.
>Hint: it's not you.
The purpose of this rally is to call out anti-white hippocracy in the media.
From the Traditional Worker's Party website:
>We must expose the double-standard where the national media hyper-politicized Dylan Roof’s incident into a nationwide imperative to memory hole any and all Confederate heritage yet memory holed Emanuel Kidega Samson’s photo negative anti-white murder rampage itself. Not only was there no national conversation about how Black Lives Matter hysteria is fueling a wave of anti-White and anti-police attacks and murders, the mayor of the city herself even explicitly discouraged a local conversation condemning the specific motives of the specific attacker.
>There’s a narrative emerging that we’ve become startled, timid, and intimidated by the liberal establishment and their media. Shelbyville is an excellent opportunity to defeat that, and escalate our own narrative highlighting both the real threat of the refugee crisis and the absurd bias in the media’s lack of reporting of refugee and minority anti-White violence. Join us.

I'm a jew and I'm going to infiltrate your "white lives matter" march with some white tattooed thugs to criminalize the movement

>washed it enough it's become faded

kek

Thanks for bumping the thread Schlomo.
They're vetting people who are marching with them to keep out tattooed thugs.

Just stop this shit, all this shit does is give us negative attention and you give libcucks and the faggot media ammunition

Nice
cant wait until all this stuff shows up in sweden

>cringy
this.

Better: "WHITE MONEY MATTERS" -

Translation: "all they and (((they)) really care about is sucking up all our money and we are all done giving it to them."

That's the only way to get the idiot boomers motivated enough to finally care.

youtube.com/watch?v=o9h_DpQbKxE

>if you call out your enemy's bullshit, they win
>Hollyjew's feelings get hurt so we should just shitpost online

If you attend these things, be careful and stuff, if you care it's always going to be a lot off informats and whatnot there

You really don't want to get a label such as antifa on you or anything similar you know, it might well prevent you from getting jobs you want and so in the future. Not telling you what to do, that's ofc up to you. Don't think many people in the us would hire any antifa these days

Sounds good apart from the NSM/Jeff Schoep. This group is a literal fucking cancer filled with the scummiest, worst examples of NatSocs (I doubt most even know what NatSoc is). No idea what Heimbach sees in them.

Underrated.

You are a coward stop being such a fucking bitch. Seriously how old are you why are you fucking telling people here on Sup Forums go to fucking reddit and tell people to be scared.

Context on this picture?

Heimbach is a christian he draws in a fuckload of KKK types/skinheads. They literally look like those larpers roman saluting all over the place. Most people who are for WN and are christian draw in those types. I watched that NBC or whatever recently with Heimbach when he was doing rallies just looking like a normal fat murrican now he looks like a fucking NSM retard.I'm glad they are doing stuff but they are going to give the image of fat toothless skinheads. We need Spencer/Jared Taylor types whom are or at least present themselves as intellectual.

Dudes camera is pointed straight at it's giant nasty foul ass.

>preplanning a march
READ SIEGE YOU FUCKING IDIOT
Cancel publically, pick a different town and show up with at least 50 dudes spontaneously. Preferably countering a leftist protest or assembly.

Or maybe you're FBI and trying to bait le raciss to commit illegal acts.In which case go fuck yourself pig.

>event is run by stormfags

oh man, we're in for a guaranteed shitshow now

Get out tyrone

IE are the guys with their heads screwed on right. They know how to mobilize and organize beyond rallies. I've met a few IE individuals and I'm consistently impressed by how effective they are at making shit happen and putting boots on the ground. They really get that this essentially asymmetrical 4GW and play the game perfectly. Hell, their main operation targeting college campuses is called "Project Siege" and I don't think that's a coincidence.

>Stormfront lost their shitty degenerate h'white nat RP forum so now they're assembling IRL

Oh this is spicy. Definitely organized by feds then.

IE's leaders are incompetent shitters who care more about muh optics than action DESU

This is not a setup by occupy democrats at all.

These posters are totally real and you should totally not plaster them around town

LOL WTF IS THIS some leftypol shit?