Any news yet? he said his interview would be friday afternoon

any news yet? he said his interview would be friday afternoon

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm1256532/?ref_=tt_cl_t2
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't care. Do ya hear me, user? I. Do Not. Care.

He said it would be after 1pm pst, late afternoon. I'm guessing between 1pm ~4pm pst we will find out if LARP.

Comps for possibly real

And bump

who is it?

>childstar
Josh Peck. He's putting Danny boy away.

> high profile
> meme
> male
> 21, Wanted, Drillbit Taylor, Shoot 'Em Up, Baby Driver

21...Kevin Spacey, Laurence Fishburne
Wanted...James McAvoy, Morgan Freeman, Chris Pratt
Drillbit Taylor...Owen Wilson
Shoot 'Em Up...Clive Owen, Paul Giamatti
Baby Driver...Jon Bernthal, Jon Hamm, Kevin Spacey

Drake and Josh bust Pedowood?

Did he say childstar?...

Drillbit Taylor...Owen Wilson, Josh Peck

I hope he grabs that evil fucker right in the Schneider.

I don't think he said he was one

He said he was a fan of Bruce Willis. Pics of suspected actors with Bruce?

Does Owen Wilson fit the profile of sexually abused by Executive Producers?

Also, said someone from Wednesday got close.

Can someone go autistic here

the news is that Sup Forums fell for a larper again, end yourself

What about the shit that has come out against Seth Rogan on Twitter?

Listen Taco Bell, you don't understand.

I'm half tempted to literally make a list of all the cucks in those films but I'm at work

Do iiiiiiiiiiitt. Get all autty with it

Same but may have to chart in this bitch later

gonna need a quick rundown desu

he did try and kill himself....

Can't be Pratt. Rumor the divorce was because Farris wanted more family time/kids. His career is on fire.

McAvoy seems likely. Was poised at one point for like, brad Pitt level fame. Mag covers, swooning press, etc. Abrupt end. Perhaps didn't want to take the dick up his ass.

Hamm, Owen Wilson or Pratt. In reading that post, celeb seems younger in his diction as well as being stoked to meet Bruce Willis, I feel like that had to be someone who was a teen when Die Hards came out. What other demographic largely idolizes Willis, generally?

McAvoy is foreign though, so that seems to count him out as our LARPer.

It's either:
Chris Pratt
Owen Wilson
Kevin Spacey

Any of these 3 would be a win.

Kevin Spacey is in two of those movies for sure. Maybe there's a cameo I don't know about.

And remember, he said we have done memes of him, plural, and he likes many of them

Kevin spacey is a big gay rapist

>mfw it's Brendan Fraser

McAvoy is Scottish (maybe doesn't care if Hollywood is btfo) currently filming an xmen movie.

WHICH IS BEING PRODUCED BY BRIAN SINGER.

DID SOMEONE MENTION SINGER IN WEDNESDAY THREAD.

STATEMENT "someone got close" would make sense then.

He was born in 79. Could idolize Willis

My money is on Pratt

Would make sense, if his career in Hollywood takes a hit, he can just move back to his native country with minimal blowback.

anyone have memes with any of these actors?

Or do theater in London or some such shit

After stepping back for a second, Pratt would be the guy to step forward. He's a man of conviction and faith who, in recent years would likely find it heroic to out Hollywood elites. Spacey is definitely not /ourguy/ due to him most likely being so close with these elites. A big time Oscar winner in his later years? Nah. Owen Wilson seems like the kind of dude who would be more of a "wow, that's such a shame. I didn't know this was going on" but in a genuine sort of way.
The only reason I don't see it being Pratt is that he's too humble to be a self-described "high profile celeb". That's why I lean toward the more juvenile Josh Peck who has recently stepped up his game on social media and created a "feud" with his former costar to pull in more followers. Either of those two. We'll find out in 7 minutes (to 3 hours and 7 minutes) though.

Seth Rogen just got called out on Twitter by some chick responding to his tweet to JR

She started it

rich, Seth

RICH SETH

most of those actors have memes.
Kinda muddies the water.

Can't be Spacey because he was in two of the movies listed.

>RICH SETH
.... Seth Rich was murdered by the Clintons....

>McAvoy

I'm telling you anons I remember the push for McAvoy when he did wanted and I was like, why is this nerd playing an assassin. It was weird. He was on all kinds of covers and popular. Like on track for household name popular.

Now, nothing about him in that respect.

Plus connection to singer via xmen franchise is major. He prob knows all about his underage twinks.

Confirmed LARP. imbd has a feature where you can search movies and see common credits between them. None of the movies turn up the same guys. Its possible its real is it turns in the most popular on both films but I doubt it is.

MOM: NURSE
DAD: BUS DRIVER

WENT TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL.

CONSIDERS PREIST HOOD

LIKELY WANTS MUSLIMS TO BTFO SO IMMEDIATELY PROB NOT FITTING IN HOLLYWOOD

Holy shit if Josh Peck browses Sup Forums and helps take dan down I will be so happy!

hes only supposed to be in one of the movies dude

No, he was only in one of the five.

> doesn't read posted bread.jpg
> believes in flat earth

Literally proving the point
>Read it again

You guys think this guy is for real but he would lie about the movies he was in?
McAvoy isnt credited once on imbd for any of the movies the supposed Actor posted about.

Did not realize that! Thanks for the correction.

>Capping an entire larping thread

Fuck off leaf.

He was the lead in wanted.

Sorry polacks I misread. I have failed you then its totally josh peck.

It's Josh Peck desu

Are you for real? I'm surprised you know how to type.

he said he was in only one of those movies

that eliminates kevin spacey

it's not gonna be morgan freeman or laurence fishburne because niggers aren't the Sup Forums type

nix clive owen because he's a british boomer faggot with no connection to this place

giamatti is a fucking kike, so it's not him

owen wilson is too fucking depressed and suicidal to fuck with Sup Forums so it's not him

jon hamm is a huge democrat cuck who shills for plannet parenthood, so it's not him

>POSSIBLE MATCHES FROM THAT LIST

Chris Pratt - religious conservative who got told to "keep Jesus off the set." Undoubtedly follows meme culture.

Jon Bernthal - legit country boy and pro-wrestling fan who played the fucking Punisher.

James McAvoy - Eurofag who once criticized British filmmakers for making their films dumber as a way to appeal to US audiences. Probably not OP, but young enough to be a closet reactionary.

Unknown SAG-AFTRA Up-and-Commer - ???

Why cant I fucking read anymore

Put me in the screenshot when it's McAvoy

I may be having a stroke

McAvoy Uber religious. Parents blue collar.

I have my doubts on Pratt unless depressed over Anna and about to tell Hollywood to fuck off and go have more kids like she wanted and win her back.

Maybe Chris Pratt was forced to do some fucked up shit to get his first couple gigs on TV...

He was on Everwood from 2002 - 2006 and he was on The OC from 2006 - 2007. Parks & Recreation started in 2011.

Godspeed

Ya know, if the interview was "after 1PM" that could be PST (most likely) and it will take time to get published... should be within the next few hours

good observation

my money is on some second-rate SAG-AFTRA member who is on the cusp of fame

Who is producing his latest work? Weinstein connection? Maybe feels safe to talk now bc will be no backlash

But he said we use him in memes.

Has to be someone we know.

What movie off that list was Chris Pratt in?

L A R P
A
R
P

China/disney

they're filming glass right now in america. so it could have been him

He's the coworker mcavoy keyboards in the face in wanted. Took me a while too

Pratt AND McAvoy in this one

His next big project that is something he has been trying to get made is called Cowboy Ninja Viking. Universal is producing it for him.

He did however make that movie Passengers with Jennifer Lawrence. I'm not sure who produced that one.

no way baka, this is larp

he might be bullshitting us, though

i can't remember any good memes involving SAG-AFTRA members

maybe some fine anonymous gentlemen can respond to my post with exhibits that we can analyze

Chris Pratt was in Wanted.

It is this guy ---> Jon Bernthal

imdb.com/name/nm1256532/?ref_=tt_cl_t2

Disney. David Geffen, who is supposedly going to be named based on some other screencap I saw, just parted with Disney last year. Allegedly (according to mentioned screencap) he had connection to Weinstein via this Hollywood Elite pedo ring they have going.

Did not know this. This is so turning into a fucking China spy op.

My vote

Geffen is also a sadist and enjoys hostel-ing twinks

Chris Pratt has spoken about having a troubled past, making a lot of mistakes before finding a new calling to Jesus and cleaning up his life. Maybe this is one of those mistakes he's spoken of.

Additionally, Anna Faris big break movie was Scary Movie, a Weinstein movie.

Honestly, could really be Pratt.

All the gossip sites said they split because she wanted to lead a quieter life and have more kids. Maybe he has come to his senses.

Im going to say Jon Hamm

Good autism user

he probably started the Dan Schneider meme

cheers to that

I don't get the pic. He says himself that plenty of these actresses were groomed and doomed from their childhood into being perpetual victims, and correctly points out that part of their feminist angle is projection from their extreme and unique circumstances.

But then he goes on to solely blame them, when there IS in fact an instititution creating this victim class in the first place? Wouldn't it be more productive to ignore the obvious divided and conquer bait of hurr feminists are stoopid and instead focus on actual institutionalized abuse that permeates Hollywood, DC, and other places of concentrated power?

And then you might say, but what about the grown women who willingly got on all 4s for any role or chance? To that I say, yes, they need to accept responsibility for willingly selling their bodies; however, if the people in power weren't so keen on abusing it to get and fuck supple women, then there wouldn't be such an ingrained casting couch culture to begin with.

I can't find any memes I've seen of his though, can you post one?

Posted in an earlier thread that he looked super strung out during a live farewell special to Drake and Josh. Guy has definitely been through or seen some shit. Question is if it was self inflicted drug usage or not.

it's not hamm

hamm is a DNC shill and huge cuck for planned parenthood

just look at his fucking background

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear

Thanks. My wife & I are big fans of Chris Pratt & Anna Faris, so we actually listen to her podcast and things like that.

Maybe Anna wants her kids to get in to Hollywood and Pratt was like, are you nuts? And she is, so they divorced. I could buy this.

Didn't she leave him because he stayed in Hollywood though?

Kaya Jones from Pussycat dolls called out a "den mother" pimping out girls and said her former band was just a prostitution ring.

Interesting fact - she was in Vegas during the shooting.

Someone named....Jada something tweeted about Seth Rogan, but her account is not verified.

Sup Forums is sure it is Dan Schneider.

Not sure who to believe...need more popcorn