Seth Rogan about to go down, liberal hollywood is falling apart

Seth Rogan, promoter of liberalism and stoner trash, now stands accused of sexually assaulting a minor. He called Trump a predator then pic related transpired.

The vistims story has not yet broke as these tweets appear to be very recent, but she is going to the press. So far, Weinstein, Ben Affleck and Oliver stone have been exposed as hypocrites and pervs.

Is this the beginning of the end of the liberal domination of hollywood and the media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8zZAhD1PXOw?t=111
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A huh huh huh huh huh

Toppest of Keks

The left continues to eat its own.

>Virtue signal for justice.
>Deep down you hate what you are exactly
>Get caught when people see its safe and ok to call your ass out

Same thing with preachers who keep bible thumping against homos. You know for a fact they want that boy cock in their mouths.

Hypocrites the lot of them.

Holy shit, Twitter just suspended her account too, they are silencing the victims!

all twitter celebs who have been shouting at the top of their lungs against trump...hoping to conceal their own crimes... seth rogen confirmed child rapist

>mfw the straight abusers are gonna throw the gay abusers under the bus which will make the gay abusers throw the pedo abusers under the bus which will make the pedo abusers throw the Satanists under the bus and Hollywood implodes

Am I supposed to read tweets top down or bottom up?

>..... rich, Seth.....

What did she mean by this?

Someone with twitter get Donald Trump Jr. to retweet this.

start from the top

Frankly speaking that sounds more interesting and exploitable than "random whore #94 regrets having sex with fat kike"

Look at first and last time stamp and start from the oldest. It varies.

Is this what Hollywoodanon was talkingabout? They said watch the news Friday afternoon.

Cruel nature has won again. Fuck you Rogan

pic related

Sup Forums has tons of these discussions by the way. Not saying to stop discussing it here but check out the threads there too.

So do we have a running list somewhere?

Seattle Mayor
Anthony Weiner
Weinstein
Ben Affleck
Seth Rogan
Alec Baldwin

Who else?

Slide thread - fake twitter account - stop falling for the bait boys.

PLEASE Seth Rogan is such a cuck i really want to see his "legacy" get destroyed.

excellent

(((Sup Forums)))

>confirmed child rapist
grabbing some teen tits is not child rape, stop exaggerating, it discredits

Twitter. Is silencing the victims. Use the screen grab and share. Do not let them get away with this!

kek is this real?

Wrong, and the account seemed very legit. She was banned, just like Rose McGowan was banned for calling out Ben Affleck

Twitter is trying to protect Hollywood for some strange reason

This reminds of the scene in this one movie where they discuss to rape Emma Watson.

And no, I didn't enjoy the movie.

>17
>minor

americans

Seth pls go

I can't wait for it to be one of those liberal talk show hosts like Bill Maher, Jimmy Kimmel, Michael Fallon.

Seth is a Jewish piece of shit & only "called out" Weinstein after he got fired & is still trying to shift the blame to Trump somehow

Maybe we can finally get a realistic Hitler movie now. I mean the guy did literally nothing wrong.

Up or down god dammit?

the more she tweets the less believable she is

>Wrong, and the account seemed very legit.
No it didn't - any moron could see this. What would make you think it was real? The stock photo that was used for the profile pick? The fact the account was just created and only had these tweets in it? The 2 followers they had?

Why wouldn't she have used her official twitter account?

sage

Quentin Tarentino mocked Roman Polanskis rape vicim on Stern Show years ago.

Twitter is jewish, just like most of Hollywood.

Did your favorite actress get weinsteined?

Good I hate that douche bag. He always seemed like slime ball. He isn't funny or a good actor either. All of his movies were only good because of other actors. He rides the coat tails of talented people.

It may not be real. I hope it is. Let hollyjew burn.

Pic is fake as fuck. The top post you can tell the letters have slight off white background to them. Do people fall for this?

>Am I supposed to sieve through a pile of junk top down or bottom up?
Try both, no difference. There's very little context carried between tweets.

rich, Seth

it's one of us. rogain is too much of a cuck even for a breast grab

If "twiiter" is news, then i want off this fucking planet

Oliver Stone? When did that happen?

It's fake retards

best part is we have had 30 years of saying *the seriousness of the accusation is more important than the evidence thereof*

all these hollywood kikes are about to get gassed by their own pawns and machinations.

Well even if she wasn't he still didn't fuck off when she told him to.

How do read a fucking book you dumb nigger

I feel like accusations against him have been around for awhile?

would be more convincing if you listed which actresses had a Weinstein movie as their "breakout" role

He isn't welcome here we all stopped finding him funny years ago.

Bump go drain the pedowood swamp

I don't have a favorite actress but somehow I just knew Olivia Munn was going to be on that list. No way it was rape though. It's pretty clear that she'd suck or fuck anyone for a role. That said I'm really surprised Emma Watson hasn't stepped forward. There were allegations he forced her to have sex fucking YEARS ago and yet she's been silent.

Even though Trump has somehow magically never been actually accused until he ran for the election. To be fair what chick wouldn't wanna fuck the Donald?

Fpbp

Curse of Trump is real.

>Niger

R A R E
A
R
E

I know it's been deleted, and the posts were made.

But is this a real account?

Hi Seth

Let's bring this liberal degenerate jew down

#sethrichrapist #sethrichassualt lets make it happen .

Anyone got archives of the original?

use the trending hashtag #womenboycotttwitter for this

Sup Forums is on team Sup Forums

you gunna gunna get no no tip

That makes him a dick not so much a sexual predator.

>Rooney Mara
I hope she didn't get Weinsteined

>SEVENTEEN

The horror

I don't buy it. I wish it were true.. but her twitter doesn't exist and theres no other record of this besides this thread and a thread on Reddit. I think OP is just a colossal LARPing fag who went through all this effort to troll

Plz prove me wrong OP

All these women are stupid whores but I can’t help but be happy seeing all these leftist cucks go down

Hmm, yes, that would be interesting. A lot of the actresses did have him as their first famous movie

> Jennifer Laurence
> Judi Dench
> Nicole Kidman
> Gwynth Paltrow

And yes, even Olivia Munn got her first big film from Harvey

It will " go up in smoke"
Watch.

So all this rape culture and shit that the feminists are always talking about - that's just an euphemism for Jewishness?

women lie

people lie in groups

manhatin cunts get real jobs

Emma Watson is still in her prime and has a lot to lose. Most of the actresses coming forward are either b-list or washed up roasties.

That was me, dude. My account, rather.

FUCKING CARLOS I THOUGHT WE DEPORTED YOUR ASS

BEST TIMELINE

THE ACCOUNT WAS FUCKING SUSPENDED, PEDOWOOD IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

Olivia Munn fucked Will Shatner for no other reason to fuck him
youtu.be/8zZAhD1PXOw?t=111

No. Proof:

Is it fake or you are real chick?

>SEVENTEEN
have we officially entered the pizzagate phase of this now?

DRAIN THE SWAMP DRAIN THE SWAMP
its happening

> believing a woman

>all of them white men or jews
What Do You All Think They Meant By This?

It's fake. I'm a man.

I demand you take delete this slander immediately. This is libel and I'm on my way to my lawyer's office now to discuss this with him.

frei Calle

It was a fake account you fucking retards.

what talents do you bring?

well im 17 and have tits

ok what else

uhhhhh, I can suck a ccok!?, can I pleeze b fameous? even tho im not really hot or you wouldnt let me on screen becasue ugly women avg american chix would get upset at the movie n not go?

ok suk it

add 20 years of feast n famine work n stress n guilt at being talentless hack: u raped me!!! u old bastards!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

where does one find more of this art?

>libel
>slander
Pick one. Besides, my account was hacked. ;)

It's jpeg compression, nitwit.

If you're offended by someone calling you a gropey perverted kike, maybe it's cause you're a gropey perverted kike.

Just a worthless money grubbing cunt- looking for a pay day, she probably threw her skank tuna melt pussy at him and made a fool of herself-

it varies depending on who's sharing the tweets. They're typically bottom to top, but some outlets or thoughtful anons reorder them for common sense top to bottom reading.

Good enough

Feminists are officially more powerful than the Jews

see ya boyim

who the fux dana jade?

I mean I can kind of respect that. I probably would have fucked Carrie Fischer if given the opportunity for no other reason than to say I fucked Carrie Fischer.

>boyim
lmgdfao

Why you do that? Sup Forums is already becoming shit - these fuckin threads with disinfo is frustrating.

I smell a bunch of liberal White Knight cucks in here.